[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23 year old gay guy. I feel like I've slept with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Capturar-stan-2-eminem-dido.jpg (21KB, 481x263px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar-stan-2-eminem-dido.jpg
21KB, 481x263px
I'm a 23 year old gay guy. I feel like I've slept with few people, only three, albeit over the course of only four years. All three of the people have been important in my life. Also my periods of intimacy with these people didn't overlap much, so I suppose I've been "monogamous" mostly although only one was a relationship.

It's hard for me to define why, but I'm very uncomfortable with what I deem "casual sex"- uncomfortable with it being associated with homosexuality, uncomfortable with the idea of pursuing it (although on a lot of levels I'm pretty down), and very uncomfortable with my close FWB's occasional sex with other people- jealousy on some level, sure. But it's more than that, I feel like I want to preserve some sort of "meaning" and I'm frightened of the relationship of sex and meaning and the implications of actions... but what does that all mean is a lingering question. It's all pretty hypocritical anyway because by many definitions my own sexual activity is casual- outside of relationships in instances after all.

So I wonder what I should do. I feel fairly alienated from gay people, but I wonder why. I don't want to alienate myself by sitting on some BS "moral high ground" when I can't define an actual moral reason to be more prudent. So I wonder if I should just fuck some guys to get off my high horse, if that's what it is. But at the same time, it sort of sounds fun, but it mostly is really depressing. What do?

Also, why would I be uncomfortable with casual sex?
>>
It isn't just gay people. I think nowadays casual sex is very normal anyway.
There are reasons to not be a whore. The primary reason I can think of is that whores are usually very depressed because having sex isn't enough to fill the void that is their void for intimacy.
At the end of the day this is all just preference. I'm personally gay and celibate, and the only reason why is because I want to. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that. I just prefer not to have sex with people I don't care about.
>>
>>7869467
You're not the only one who feels that way about casual sex. I'm 24 and haven't had sex yet because of that. I do wonder why I feel the way I do, perhaps it's just the way I was raised.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.