[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you people enable AGP or in this example AAP? when will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2202.jpg (111KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
111KB, 750x825px
why do you people enable AGP or in this example AAP?

when will 90% of trans people admit to themselves that they have a fetish?
>>
>>7869028
Is this person a born girl or guy?
>>
>>7869028
What do you call AGP when it's not just sexual but just in general?
>>
>90%
For FUCK'S sake. Most of us don't actually have some weird gender-presentation related fetish, fuck off.

And how is this EITHER? They're not fantasizing about being a woman OR a man. They're fantasizing about being a trap!
>>
>>7869028
That's not AAP. Think about it, when has an AGP ever wished to be male and tough and masculine except for having a vagina?
>>
>>7869028
Because their fetish was an outlet for their trans* thoughts/identity
Much easier to be the cute trap sexually than it is to be physically
>>
>>7869028
>when will 90% of trans people admit to themselves that they have a fetish?
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7869028
>sexual orientation is a fetish
>>
>>7869028
Being AGP isn't an orientation.
It is being lesbian (orientation) but also includes being in the wrong body (trans).
A fetish is when you sexualize something that is not otherwise sexual.
>>
>>7870224
>AGP
>not an orientation
Anyway AGPs aren't all lesbian and lesbian isn't an orientation, gynephile is.
>>
>>7870224
There are actually much more "straight" AGPs than there are "straight" Trutrans(Trademark Pending)
They also have higher rates of going through with SRS

In the case of most AGP, they actually want to be dicked -hard- as a woman, in their womanhood.
>>
>>7870372
>They also have higher rates of going through with SRS
That's not a good thing.
>>
>>7869028

>This is his main wish for life

And you tell me this people are not mentally ill? This degeneracy has gone too far
>>
>>7870400
What would you wish for if you felt you were the wrong gender or race?
>>
>you can be born gay, or you can turn gay, or you can choose to be gay, or you can transform in to a gay person due to a complex mix of life experiences and so on, a variety of fetishes and kinks are welcomed and encouraged
>no one has a problem with this
>there's a variety of ways and avenues that leads one to being trans
>NO YOU FUCKING AGP FETISHIST, YOU MUST BE BORN WITH THE SOUL OF A WOMAN. LIKE ME, THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE WAY OF BEING TRANS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *posts 50 threads a day*
>>
The autism itt is surmounting near-infinite levels
>>
>>7870408
>or race
>>
>>7869028
2/10 bait.
I don't get horny when I wear any particular clothing. I am just happy when society genders me female.

Not all (((MtFs))) are fetishists
>>
>>7870813
Correct, some MtFs are HSTS.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.