[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey straight guy here i used to hate you guys since being 'redpilled'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1481717426667.jpg (64KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1481717426667.jpg
64KB, 1024x682px
hey straight guy here

i used to hate you guys since being 'redpilled' that many gays just behave in an awful/fickle/amoral way, and just seem to drift through life burdening others for no good reason (aids etc) and not really caring about anything, but like, you guys seem sane. and nice. and it's sort of making me take pity on the people who feel the need to live like the average gay does, more than antything -- so
thanks, i guess?
>>
>>7867691
>many gays just behave in an awful/fickle/amoral way
>just seem to drift through life burdening others for no good reason
>not really caring about anything,
that's women silly
>>
>>7867691
I mean, the average gay is just pretty chill. The simple fact is that the obnoxious retards decided to lead "THE CUM-UNITY!" Most of us just want to live our lives, bruh. Chill with us. Even if we try to convert you, didn't work when your crowd tried it on us! Last part was just a joke, we don't tend to try to do that. One freak mentioned trying it with a younger sibling, but I am hoping that was a troll or a joke I didn't get.
>>
get the fuck out of this queer space you disgusting breeder
>>
>>7867713
At least they aren't like the last cishet male who came in and called us all bigots for not being feminist.
>>
>>7867716
that must have been a troll. he was too deliberately dense to have been real.
>>
>>7867722
Have you ever dealt with an SJW? They are that dense. It isn't always a troll. To use a quote, "It isn't always a troll, man, stupid is out there!"
>>
>>7867730
but to be able to navigate 4chan and carry out a conversation and find /lgbt/ requires some awareness.
>>
>>7867691
>burdening others for no good reason (aids etc)
>>
>>7867691
thanks for your pity, i guess ill just keep going about my awful ways and spreading aids to everyone

t. lonely gay virgin
>>
>>7867760
But he didn't navigate it particularly well. Every response was its own thing instead of doing something like this

>>7867792
Did you know you can BUY AIDS blood online?

>>7867760
So I am to assume somebody linked him.
>>
>>7867691
Literally autistic, aren't you?
>>
>>7867805
Ok, I buy it. He could have been real or troll. I lean troll, but maybe more experience of dense SJWs would change my mind.
>>
>>7867691
It's like you think I give a shit...
>>
>>7867691
wow a straight guy approves now our lives have meaning!!

go fuck yourself we don't care
>>
>>7867691
> just seem to drift through life burdening others for no good reason (aids etc)
>(aids etc)

God, I hate being lumped in with amoral sluts, REEEEEEE.

If I were straight, I'd not want to have sex until marriage. I mean, I don't really want to have sex NOW with anyone until we're in a committed long-term relationship. But I'm realistic that there's no likelihood of that as an FtM, and I will die alone if I hold out for that. But it's my ideal.

Sex is not very important. And I care about the future of my race, my family, my nation, other things...

I think a lot of gays just give up on caring about those things because they sort of feel rejected from society regardless. Like they can't be part of the "straight" world and raise the next generation and so on, and the reaction from many different people to not being normal is to say, "well, fuck normal, then." It's a coping mechanism common to many different "minorities" (not necessarily just the ones SJWs care about).

That's a choice though, and I choose not to reject the majority society because I don't fit well into it. I'm fine with a sideline role.
>>
>>7867691
>Straighty thinks I want his pity
I shit on losers like you who show sympathy for someone you don't need to. You'll burden this society when you have children anyway retard so not sure what your AIDS AIDS AIDS meme was about.
Fuck off and go join the queue of other cishet retards waiting to be accepted because you're brainwashed into thinking sexuality is black and white
>>
File: 1487534954452.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487534954452.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>7867695
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.