[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating a transgender woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469753749196.png (150KB, 309x321px) Image search: [Google]
1469753749196.png
150KB, 309x321px
So I'm dating a transgender woman. It first started as a hook up and in the beginning I was just being a chaser. But now things are becoming serious and I'm actually starting to fall for this person. I never met a transgender woman like this in my entire life.
>shes 23
>sane. She has a loving family and doesn't abuse any substances what so ever.
>has a successful career. She manages a Make up sales team.
>part of a higher social economic class.
>treats me really great. She likes me for who I am and my flaws.
I can't stop thinking about her. I first thought of transgender as mentally ill gay men but now it has all change. I totally dig her and make the extra effort to see her whenever I can. She lives a hour a way from me and asking me to find a job in her city (which would be super hard to do.) But as of now I'm just scare of the future. We met on a social dating app and I know she still use's it. And to think how easy it was for me to meet her kinda scares me to know that other guys probably do the same. Also my family and friends finding out and what they would think of me. (Probably just "yeah, your gay.")
So I'm so lost. is it okay if I move forward or is this just red flags. Is it possible for me to have a relationship with a transgender woman? I could see myself being with this person.
>>
I see no red flags so long as you're beyond thinking of transgender as a mental illness. If there are any red flags it's your hesitance - of course you CAN be in a relationship with a trans woman and have it be essentially the same as a relationship with a cis woman. If you like her, you should go for it. But stop thinking of it as something that makes you gay; it's not.
>>
>is it possible for me to have a relationship with a transgender woman?

>I could see myself being with this person.

answered your own question dude, your family will get over it if they even give a shit in the first place
>>
>>7866883
yeah I'm starting to pass that now. I had a conversation to her about the whole gay thing. She got mad and told me she only date me if I'm straight. I was just confuse at the time and start labeling myself. I don't find men attractive at all.
>>
>>7866799
What do you think of her compared to cis girls you've known? Understands you really well, appreciates you, feminine in a sexy way but not an annoying way, etc?

I expect she's bi so that might be why she still uses the social dating app. Would you be open to a threesome with her and another girl if she wants that?

>I first thought of transgender as mentally ill gay men but now it has all change.
Some are. About a third.
>>
>>7866951
I think shes sort of like cis girl but not totally. shes not annoying and she cool to talk to and understanding. I don't think she'll do a three way with girls, from my understanding she totally just dig men.
And yeah I know allot of gays are just cross dressing men that like to play with make up.
>>
>>7867001
How is she like cis girls and how is she different would you say?

>shes not annoying and she cool to talk to and understanding.
Enjoy your relationship OP!
>>
>>7867026
To think about it...no shes not any different to a cis girl. I just had always distant myself from girls and always got rejected. But I'm sure if she happen to be a cis girl when I met her she would still be nice.
Only thing I get scare of her cheating on me. with apps these days its really easy to do.
>>
>>7867066
Talk about your fears with her.
>>
>>7867075
I've sort of went over it with her. As we were hanging out her phone was kind of going off. she was respectful though and didn't reach over her phone and start chit chatting. She didn't respond to them at all when I was there.
>>
File: 1400713562571.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1400713562571.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
If you're too pussy to commit yourself, chances are she is going to move on and leave you in the dust. Unless you are real special to her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.