[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm MtF 26 years old, wanted to transition since I was 21,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

File: asdfasf.jpg (181KB, 1200x1628px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasf.jpg
181KB, 1200x1628px
I'm MtF 26 years old, wanted to transition since I was 21, always wanted to be a girl but never knew you could transition until then. I'm finally on hormones and have been for little over 2 months now.
I don't pass and no one treats my like a girl, not even chasers are interested in me.
I have wanted to kill my self for as long as I can remember, I was about to kill myself a few years back but then I thought: Why not just try and transition and see what happens. Everything is worse than before I transitioned.
Should I just kill my self?
>>
>>7836560
>I don't pass and no one treats my like a girl, not even chasers are interested in me.
same tbqh

i am so scared of dying alone ;_________;
>>
>>7836560
>I don't pass and no one treats my like a girl, not even chasers are interested in me.
date a gay man and tell him you want him to be the man in the relationship.
>>
File: 1475052004129.png (216KB, 726x351px) Image search: [Google]
1475052004129.png
216KB, 726x351px
Yes, you could always kill yourself, but it seems like you believe that by having other people find you desirable you'll be happy in some way. Instead you'll just fall into the validation trap where you constantly need others to say you're attractive or pretty to find worth in yourself.

Try learning to accept and love yourself before seeking out the approval of others, but that's pretty difficult so you could also commit sudoku and contribute to the 50% stat.
>>
>>7836560
>those zero-girlfat skeleton arms

Why do no trans women ever eat?
>>
>>7836560

I'm on the same boat, anon. Same age of transition and everything.

Have you ever considered transbian?
>>
>that massive daddy forearm but tiny skeleton wrists
T W I N K H O N

A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>7836560
>hormones and have been for little over 2 months now.
>I don't pass
what a surprise
>>
>>7836560
>I'm finally on hormones and have been for little over 2 months now.
>I don't pass and no one treats my like a girl
No fucking wonder, hormones won't work their magic in that time. Stop being so impatient and work more on what you can fix yourself. It looks like you don't wear makeup in pic, or only very lightly, mess around with that.
>>
>>7836569
That sucks, I hope you manage to get out of the loneliness.
>>7836587
I only fall in love with women, so how about no.
>>7836596
No one have desired me in about 2 years,I know you are right. But that doesn't really change how I feel. I kinda just want to get fucked you know?
>>7836609
I have an eating disorder like a lot of trans folks do. Thats why.
>>7836611
Yes, but they aren't really interested in me.
>>7836657
Ofcourse hormones won't do its magic that fast, but the thing is I started way to late. The face doesn't really change on hormones unless you start in your teens. So I will never pass. Also can't afford make up.
>>
>>7836560
be a fem guy and be happy and you'll get a bf
>>
>>7836664
>I only fall in love with women,
yet you cry about chasers not wanting you! truly female brained!
>>
>>7836664
>The face doesn't really change on hormones unless you start in your teens.
Not true, it's more genetics than age.
>Also can't afford make up.
Just save up for like some mascara and eyeshadow, not expensive and lasts a good while.
>>
File: Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 21-11.png (134KB, 618x388px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 21-11.png
134KB, 618x388px
WHO ARE YOU
WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE

IDENTIFY WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE AND FIX WHAT YOU CAN; FIND PEACE WITH THINGS YOU CANNOT

STOP WEARING ALL BLACK AND DRESS LIKE A CUTE GRIL
or at least dress like a cute gril in all black
GO TO THE GYM AND GAIN SOME WEIGHT
OR MAYBE LOSE SOME WEIGHT I DONT FUCKING KNOW
WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF
GET MASSIVE COSMETIC SURGERY AND CAKE MAKEUP ON YOUR FACE TILL YOU MAKE TAYLOR SWIFT LOOK LIKE SOME DEADBEAT HON

quit giving yourself bullshit ultimatums that arent realistic just so you can fail and be defeatist and say oh well i told you so you being yourself
YOU FUCKING CUNT

YOU CANNOT WAIT FOR INSPIRATION
YOU HAVE TO GO AFTER IT WITH A CLUB

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR MANPARTS

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>7836664
>I only fall in love with women
andro is your best shot at pulling cis girls
>>
>>7836587

This doesn't make sense, gay men want men, even if you're the "woman" aka the bottom(which is silly btw), he's still going to treat you as a man because sees you as a man because he wants a man.
>>
>>7836705
I'm sure some out there treat feminine boys basically like women, but yes, most will always expect more out of you then they do women. Same with bis, which are probably the only ones who would want OP anyways.
>>
>>7836705
>he's still going to treat you as a man
what does this mean? he'll tell me to man up and stop me doing the dishes?
>>
File: OBjQy5Z.jpg.png (20KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
OBjQy5Z.jpg.png
20KB, 1107x409px
>>7836560
> I'm finally on hormones and have been for little over 2 months now.
> I don't pass
That is normal. Hormones take quite a while to have a noticeable effect on your body(pic related). And the effect is gonna be limited, since you're a late transitioner, though you still have a decent chance to pass eventually since you don't seem to bee too ravaged by male puberty - i.e., don't have a caveman tier body/face.
Also, don't rely purely on hormones. Learn to work on your appearance(skincare, clothing, hair styling, makeup, eyebrows - look up guides online). Look into laser/electrolysis hair removal, you're gonna need it and it's not very cheap.
And start training you voice. It may take about a year to reach a decent voice, so you should start as soon as possible.
> I have wanted to kill my self for as long as I can remember
If you don't plan to live long anyway, why don't you try your best working towards your goal of living the rest of your life as a woman like you've wanted for so long?
>>
>>7836720
It means they never let you get away with irrationality unless you're drunk/high, and are way less likely to put up with bullshit ever.
Basically, females are infantilized by society, so they get away with everything.
>>
>>7836721
>tfw breast growth started at one month with too low dosage
Am I gonna have large tits? According to this they should start developing this month, and they're already pudgy A-cup cones.
>>
>>7836664
>Yes, but they aren't really interested in me.

Iktf ; .;
>>
>>7836748
maybe he'd infantilize me like a girl one he gets to know me?
>>
>>7836675
Kinda ironic yea?
>>7836679
Sure, maybe it is a bit genetics. But the facebones does not change, and some people have more face fat than others. But it doesn't change all that much. Even when you are lucky with genetics.
Saving up and building up is a good idea but I don't have much money and rather spend it on other things. I really want a pet because it would force me to live for its sake. Also I love animals and always wanted a pet but never felt that I could take care of it. I can't even take care of myself most of the time.
>>7836681
You sound a lot like a selfhelp book. You're saying my outfit isn't cute? :(
>>7836683
Well then I'm andro.
>>7836721
That chart is bullshit, a few spots on my legs have lost hair and some hairs have turned shiny golden in color instead of black which. My labido was lowered by a lot after a week and it only took a few days before morning wood was gone. My breast are growing and they are even visable now. My skin became softer after about 2 weeks. So yea... that chart is bullshit. Also according to most studies, beast grow the most the 18 months and tend to stop growing after that.
>>
>>7836766
More of a subconscious thing. I'm sure it happens to trans people all the time.
At the end of the day, if someone is frustrated with you, they'll tell you to 'cut the crap' and expect of you what they expect everyone else who is the same biological sex as you.
It's a part of why trans women get beat the shit out of so much.
>>
>>7836768
dogs are great companions, and get you outside for walks
>>
>>7836791
could i have been infantilized not unlike a woman my whole life cuz im short as shit (5'2) and long haired?
>>
>>7836791
i guess i'll have to put up with that and accept that i'm not getting a full female experience. i can give him less shit than a cis girl anyway so maybe it won't be a problem.
>>
>>7836768
>always wanted a pet but never felt that I could take care of it. I can't even take care of myself most of the time.
Don't get a pet if you can't take care of it, get your priorities straight. Focus on transitioning and keep a pet as a goal for when you come out at the other end as a more level headed person.

Also, did you not feel better about yourself once you started taking estrogen? Just having the right hormones in my system made my brain go completely wild on feelings I hadn't felt since childhood like having self esteem, being content, having more control over my desires and not worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>7836799
Depends on your levels of masculinity.
Treatment from men to a short masculine male: "Get btfo manlet, lol"
Treatment from women to a short masculine male: "Eww, how creepy"
Treatment from men to a short feminine male: "What a faggot"
Treatment from women to a short feminine male:"Oh, can I help you sweetie?"
>>7836806
Well, that's good. Assuming you're okay with a male partner. Your best luck is to go for bis. Unfortunately they're really likely to leave you for a cis girl the moment one of minimum quality is available.
>>
File: IE3wF85.jpg (85KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IE3wF85.jpg
85KB, 540x540px
>>7836796
Yea dogs are great and lovely, maybe even the best pet in the world. But was thinking about getting a little bun instead, not as loving or cuddly as dogs. Also doesn't help me get outside, but they are so much cuter and a little bit cheaper to buy quality food for. Beside when I have a bad day, the bun doesn't force me to show my ugly face outside and they don't bark. (not all dogs bark, but I might get unlucky and I rather not become homeless)
>>
>>7836817
feminine deffo
>>
>>7836817
>Your best luck is to go for bis.
of course! tbqh it would be weird to have a bf who doesn't like girls at all, even if he does like me without seeing me as one.

>Unfortunately they're really likely to leave you for a cis girl the moment one of minimum quality is available.
what can i do then? just accept girls are going to keep cucking me?
>>
>>7836814
Hormones have been great, I thought I looked a lot better than I did before. Also I can sleep at nights now days because the thoughts aren't going crazy, my anexity issues aren't as bad and my eating disorder isn't controlling me as much as it used to.
So yea, the hormones are doing wonders, its just everything else feels so hopeless and worthless. I have no friends and that is whats really killing me.
>>
>>7836831
It has less to do with height, women often talk to me like that too. A lot of it has to do with age. Once you're 25-30 plus it stops unless you're really effeminate.
>>7836834
>what can i do then? just accept girls are going to keep cucking me?
Kinda. I mean, you can try and be as good of a replacement as possible, while making him put in little to no effort, because that's the point of being with a non-female to most bis. Or you could make it an open relationship.
Even then, if he wants biological kids, you're screwed.
>>
>>7836768
>You sound a lot like a selfhelp book.
there's wisdom in selfhelp books. the problem with selfhelp literature is that it's the wrong medium to deliver that wisdom, but that's another story

there's no magic pill to fix your life, it's work work work work work but that's also the only way to ever get actual results and lasting enjoyment and satisfaction so thorough and tangible you can fucking cut it

your outfit is a bit boring. you need to play to your advantages, trans or not, and by going all plain all black of course the focus is going to be on your anorexic manarms

yes it sucks to go out of your comfort zone but it's rewarding. cant have your cake and eat it too. you could easily make your body a lot more passable by putting on just a little weight and going to the gym to sculpt it
>>
op i am in a similar situation, i am 26 started hrt at 24. i will try ffs and then see. but thats not important. what is is that i am in the military and they will potentially cover some ffs if it reduces dysphoria. what im saying is ill pay for your ffs since i have disposable money and we both dont plan on living long. may as well.
>>
>>7836881
>anorexic manarms
Those are just my elbowbones, pretty sure cis girls have them too.
>your outfit is a bit boring
When ever I wear something to girly everyone stares at me. So now days I only dress unisex.
>>
>>7836908
I'm sorry but I can't really take you seriously. I don't understand why a stranger would such a thing for me.
>>
>>7836915
>When ever I wear something to girly everyone stares at me. So now days I only dress unisex.
Find a balance, then. Sometimes even cis women would stand out in too girly clothing.
>>
TRANNY EYES
R
A
N
N
Y

E
Y
E
S
>>
>>7836908
I replied a bit too hastily, because I want to add it is very progressive for the military to cover it. Which way are you going to go? I was thinking about doing as they do in korea and use a grill and die by carbon monoxide poisoning.
>>7836937
Do I seem to be the kind of person that wears too girly clothing? I ment if I go out in a plain black dress people stare.
>>
>>7836560
> Starting HRT at 26

That's your problem kiddo
>>
>>7836980
>dress
>not girly clothing
>>
>>7836560
so you're the common AGP?
either be the straight man that you are or kill yourself pls
>>
>>7837243
>AGP
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>7836560
I started hrt at 17, am still worse off than you(at least if that's you in the picture) but I've still managed to find a cute gf who treats me like a girl/sees me as a girl. You may never pass but there is hope for happiness in this life.
>>
>passes at two months
>I still don't pass at 3 years
Yeah op you have it soooooooo bad
>>
>>7837311
I'm glad you found happiness.
>>7837316
Well, you want to die you are also free to kill yourself. Just because I'm suicidal doesn't mean it should stop you.
>>
>>7836560
If that's you, you look alright. Can't see your face though. But if you look like what I think you look like, I'd definitely date you.
>>
I think you look good if it helps any I started at 26 I'm now almost a year and you look way better than i could ever hope. I have the same feelings I want a bf but im ugly and not passing so not even a chaser bf for me either, but I think theres hope for you op dont give up!
>>
>>7836560
You're literally changing your entire body by pretty much going through a second puberty. Unless you are super lucky, you probably won't pass until 8 or 9 months hrt and then only with effort. Have patience.
>>
do you have anything going on in your life other than transitioning? make some goals, actual life goals. girls your age are probably settling in to their career or raising kids, you need to get out and socialize. if you're taking meds to transition just look at it as medication and stop constantly worrying about your self image.
>>
File: 2tdOoNh.jpg (184KB, 936x708px) Image search: [Google]
2tdOoNh.jpg
184KB, 936x708px
>>7838226
I think you are getting your hopes up way too much there.
>>7838431
Maybe it is all in my head, sometimes its hard to tell whats real and what is not. Gender dysphoria really sucks. But I will try to hang in there for a while longer. Thanks.
>>7838765
But I don't want to pass with effort, I want to be able to just go outside to the grocery store in a dress on summer without getting stared at.
Without having to spend 2 hours and 5$ worth of makeup on my face.
>>7838855
I grow cactuses and succulents from seeds, does that count as having something going on? Also am trying to finish high school because I can't be a high school drop out forever. The end goal is to get into Veterinary school and learn veterinary medicine.
How do I go out and socialize when I got no friends? Its kinda a catch 22.
>>
>>7840928
>Without having to spend 2 hours and 5$ worth of makeup on my face.
girl, that's what most cis women do if they're going out. at least until they figure out makeup. it does take struggle.

>high school
>26
u wot? yeah growing cactuses sounds like a cool hobby, that's good at least. maybe try going to a local growery of some sort? or even taking a stroll around a place that sells plants around you and talking to the staff about cactuses? just spit ballin
>>
>>7840928
>$5
good makeup is about $30-40 each

but nothing beats being all natural

>friendless
I just occupy myself w work and pretending i'm a girl
>>
>>7840928
Why did you drop out?

>>7840965
She's re-doing her studies. There are separate places for that, like evening classes at a college.
>>
>>7836560
>Everything is worse than before I transitioned.
>on hormones and have been for little over 2 months now

Shut the fuck up and give the hormones time to work. You dont just take hormones and boom your 10/10 passing cisgirl. Also, you have to work on yourself. Shits not just going to happen you lazy cunt.
>>
File: bnhhBNn.jpg (847KB, 2419x1814px) Image search: [Google]
bnhhBNn.jpg
847KB, 2419x1814px
>>7840965
>>7840982
>u wot?
>Why did you drop out?
I don't live in the USA so I don't really know what you call it when adults finish their high school diploma. I've been dealing with suicide, self-harm, eating disorder and social anexity my entire life without getting any help, and still not getting any help. School didn't really work out because I didn't leave my room. I know it kinda makes me a loser but yea, thats how it is. So here I'm 26 years old and I have done less with my life than most have done by their mid teens. But hey! Atleast I'm finishing it now and it actually seems like I can get into my countries only vet school! Right now that goal has been the only thing keeping me alive for the past year. But there is still a long way to go, I will finish high school by summer next year.
>going to a local
This is gona sound really stupid and counter productive, but I rather not go outside.
>>7840977
I ment that each session costs 5$, not the retail price on the makeup.
>>
>>7841021
>I know it kinda makes me a loser but yea, thats how it is. So here I'm 26 years old and I have done less with my life than most have done by their mid teens.
Trust me, you are not alone.

What's the process for finishing it as an adult?
>>
>>7836560
I'm a "chaser". Your body looks good. Your face, from what I can see, looks ok. I need to see a better view.
>>
File: adsfasdfa.png (534KB, 803x795px) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdfa.png
534KB, 803x795px
>>7841033
I live in Sweden and here there is a thing called adult education (komvux/vuc), you apply for courses worth a total of 400 points (you need to complete 2500 points, and there are about 11 course you are forced to complete) almost every course is 100 points each but some are 50 and one is 150.
I have no idea how it works in the USA, but it might be a similar system maybe?
>Trust me, you are not alone.
Of course not, but it still sucks.
>>7841041
> I need to see a better view.
Pic relate its my face, but already posted it on here in another thread.
>>
>>7841049
Your face could use perhaps a little work but you have a lot of potential. You need a makeover. Maybe FFS. But you are far from a lost cause.
>>
>>7841320
Can't really afford FFS and wont be able to afford it in many years. Wish I could do FFS.
Also I kinda killed the thread with my face, makes me feel like medusa. Everyone that looked at my face turned into stone and died,
>>
>>7836560
Give it some more time sweetie 2 months isn't long enough for real changes. Also you could be more assertive with people on how you'd like to be treated and most will accommodate you there will be the occasional asshole who is a jerk about it. The way i look at it is idc what anyone else sees as long as i like what i see in the mirror
>>
>>7841580
Lol you did not. I'm a guy. I'd date you barring any personality issues. Looks wise you're a good growth investment. Stop being so hard on yourself. I understand FFS isn't cheap. But I think you can find a way.
>>
>>7841049
These ears are not really helping.
When trying to pass you should always go for the least striking thing possible so you catch less attention from your peers.

As for your face, brow shaving and you're pretty much the average nord ugly girl with potato nose.

Also never keep your hair like that, it also helps as a cover.
>>
File: EzGfFNZ.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
EzGfFNZ.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>7841692
All this waiting for HRT to do its magic is just killing me.
>>7841822
>I'd date you barring any personality issues.
Do you count my mental illnesses as personality issues? Because I rather not see them as a part of my personality.
>Looks wise you're a good growth investment.
That made me sound like some kind of property. But as stupid as it is, it makes me happy that you feel that way.
>But I think you can find a way.
I've honestly been thinking about selling sex, but I don't know how to get started. And I don't want to be abused, and not sure if i will ever recover from doing it. STD's are scary and how do I explain to the IRS how I could afford FFS. Maybe I could do it in another country paying cash?
>>7841834
>These ears are not really helping.
I've been wanting to get my ears fixed so I can wear normal earings for a while now. But my ears are stretched and nothing I can do about it right now. Also having something in the hole looks better than having an earvagina.
>average nord ugly girl
Ouch.
>Also never keep your hair like that, it also helps as a cover.
I wanted to take a honest picture where you could see my face as it is.
>>
>>7841897
>that made me sound like some kind of property.

Really I'm just reiterating the fact that all hope should not be lost for you. You have potential.
>>
>>7841993
>good growth investment.
Pretty sure you also use that pharse when buying house or an apartment. But I know what you mean and thats why it made me happy.
>>
>>7842021
Yes I was using it as more of an analogy. Come to the US and I'll prove to you I am for real. ;)
>>
File: wE4qGwf.png (844KB, 1075x987px) Image search: [Google]
wE4qGwf.png
844KB, 1075x987px
>>7842096
You are too kind, it would be kinda cool to visit the states but sadly enough. I can't even afford traveling outside of my country. </3
I've been thinking about getting tinder again but this time as a girl. I used to have a few houndred matches, but I'm scared of not getting any matches. Do you think any guys/gals would swipe right? Or should I wait a bit longer before getting tinder again?
>>
>>7842143
Your call for Tinder. It will probably be slow at first until you develop more. Do you live in a city?
>>
>>7842212
Going to take that as later, also maybe I should get into makeup before getting tinder? I live in a rather "small" city with a pop of around100k.
>>
>>7842242
100k, id hold off on tinder. And yes getting into makeup is a great idea. Trust me you got this.
>>
>>7836560
desu u kinda remind me of me

from finland btw
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 761x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 761x268px
OP do not kill yourself, there are many cis females who do not pass and they are living

Our reality and the physical plane alone even (the otherworldly planes involving so much more) have much to it besides ourselves.....

there are many cis women who do not pass and the world keeps spinning and spirits come and go

believe in Jesus Christ and you will live forever

Selah
>>
File: tumblr_nqdnfxxIso1raq7xxo1_1280.png (489KB, 701x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdnfxxIso1raq7xxo1_1280.png
489KB, 701x463px
>>7842320
How will I know its time? And thanks!
>>7842333
Aww, that sucks. You also got eating disorder and anexity disorders? Been thinking about maybe get some help for those issues.
>>7842344
This post gave me cancer, jk Jesus come and save me! Please I really need you to turn this glass of water into wine, really could use a drink.
>>
>>7842386
You will know. You'll start to feel better. You'll start to realize that you were wrong now.

I think you're attractive now. Like I'd totally do you ;). Since you're only in the early stages of your transition, I doubt youll become less attractive over time.
>>
>>7842410
>ike I'd totally do you ;)
I'm a bit of a slut that havn't had sex in 2 years, chanses are that even if you are sorta ugly I would sleep with you. <3
> less attractive over time.
Its the not getting more attractive over time part that worries me.
>>
>>7842747
Lol well I'm about a 7/10. How tall are you?
>>
>>7842812
>I'm about a 7/10
Seen 3/10 describe themselves as 9/10, so can't really trust you on that one. But its okay. <3
I'm 171 cm (5'7)
>>
>>7842829
Haha fair enough. I wouldn't trust some guy on the internet either. I don't blame you. I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself.
>>
>>7842838
And exactly how would I go about to found that out by myself?
>>
>>7842849
Do you have Kik?
>>
>>7842862
Nope, my smartphone is practically a brick with a potato camera so I never use it.
>>
>>7842871
Oh well. Any kind of messenger service that doesn't require a phone number?
>>
>>7842889
I got skype? Does that count?
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>7836560
>Everything is worse than before I transitioned.
Fucking this, I want to die so bad.
>>
>>7836560
Riminds me of Nicole..
>>
>>7842912
You could read rest of the thread. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday.
>>7842993
Added
>>7843004
That sucks for her.
>>
>>7842386
>Aww, that sucks. You also got eating disorder and anexity disorders? Been thinking about maybe get some help for those issues.

desu get over it youre 2 months on hrt and you already look like a bitchy bitch you're only gonna get better

i mean like i look a LIL like you not exact but i got the eye thing going on and hair color except im lighter idk

i think you're okay
>>
>>7836609
>tfw one of the few fat trannies
>>7836611
Women are harder to date you fool.
>>
>>7842912
Is it where you live?
-Mo
>>
>>7843032
OP is a retard, she's been on hormones 2 months and complaining. I've been on for a year and still look like a man
>>
>>7843044
England or Missouri, nobody is gonna be nice to a hon.
>>
>>7843074
missouri actually has a lot of nice people in it
>>
>>7843074
What's a Hon?
-mo
>>
>>7836560
You pass if that's ur pic. How about you wear full makeup, a dress, leggings, get a purse, heels, jewelry, pierce ur fucking ears, and then go out and see if you don't get gendered female then. If you don't then work on your voice and posture. If that doesn't work then i guess u ain't a girl and should detransition.

Disclaimer: im not saying any female has to dress feminine but it helps the general public identify u as a grill eaiser.
>>
>>7836560

Idk OP, I know your face is mostly covered in the pic and stuff but for a brand new transitioner your stature/clothing and esp your hair immediately say female to me. No man anywhere has hair like that or stands like that no matter how flaming homo he may be. That shit is important.

Pls don't kill yourself. Give the hormones time and keep doing what you're doing. I'd bang u
>>
>>7841049

Am closeted ftm, I think you look like a girl.
Like, you have a bony face but so do a lot of models and stuff.

Pluck your eyebrows a little thinner, the difference that makes is incredible.
Also you're blonde so why are you not wearing subtle pink lipstick/lipgloss, it'd suit you.

Also you're swedish so you're a god-tier human by birthright. Move to any non-Scandanavian country if you wanna feel immediately better about yourself.

You're lovely
>>
>>7843034
>you already look like a bitchy bitch
Well I kinda am one so thanks!
>>7843096
I do own all those things, but do I have to dress up every day even when I don't feel like it? My ears are pierced (but the hole is 28mm). And I have tried to go out all dressed up but people just stare at me.
>>7843111
There is a pic of my face in the thread
>>7843177
Will try to pluck my eyebrows thinner, thanks for the tip!
Also, Swedes aren't as good looking as people give us credit for. (or I'm just used to how swedes look)
>>
>>7843201
>Swedes
do you live in stockholm? if so do you want to hang out?
>>
>>7843236
I live nearish Stockholm.
>>
>>7841049
I think I might have seen you at a trans doctor appointment, do you live in Stockholm?
>>
>>7836560

Your watch is too chunky and it boy-ifies your whole arm, get rid of it (or stop wearing it until you feel/look comfortably feminine otherwise) and buy yourself a pretty bracelet-ey looking one, something elegant like that.

Also post pics of plug collection, I fucking love plugs. People who think they can't look feminine don't look hard enough for super pretty ones.
>>
>>7843088
A tranny that doesn't pass.
>>7843083
Small town people are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet until you start looking and acting different.
>>7843201
You cunt you were fishing for attention this whole time
>>
>>7843201

You're just used to it, I promise.
>>
>>7843177
>why are you not wearing subtle pink lipstick/lipgloss
Biggest transgirl no no, clocks you right away.
>>
>>7843439
That might actually have been me. What are the odds? And kinda cool that you remember my face that long, unless it were on 17th of feb?
>>7843545
My watch is small, I don't think you understand how thin my arm is.
>>
>>7843599
>unless it were on 17th of feb?
When they talked about SRS at Karolinska?
>>
>>7843609
Yes! That is most likely me!
>>
>>7843261
let's hang out you seem cool, also im pretty sure i have seen you too
>>
>>7843625
Damn! Did you sit by the television closest to the exit in the waiting room? In that case I was right across from you, blonde hair, orange patterned dress under black wool sweater, tartan scarf, slight traces of facial hair because still on hair removal.
>>
File: bild3.png (1MB, 612x1134px) Image search: [Google]
bild3.png
1MB, 612x1134px
>>7843636
Omg. Have everyone in this thread seen me in real life?
>>7843650
I looked just like I do on this pic. But with a backpack. Who were you?
>>
>>7843636
And yes! Do you have skype?! I will add you!
>>7843650
We can also be friends if you want to? I really do want to get to know more people. I'm really lonely.

I'm just so excited, so I forgot to say this. Sorry for posting 2 in a row
>>
>>7843599

I do, your arms look like my bf's and he is a noodle too. Your watch isn't thin enough is what I'm saying.. or maybe it's the fact it's a straight dark strip of leather contrasting with your skin that gives it this effect effect. Idk, it's another straight line on you and it makes the other straight lines in your arm/body stand out more, when you wanna be minimising/softening them.
>>
File: hidden.jpg (99KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hidden.jpg
99KB, 720x1280px
>>7843665
Only pic I could find, too late and pre-shower to dress up and take proper pics now.
>>
>>7843721
I didn't have contacts or glasses on in the waiting room. Seeing people kinda makes me really anxious.
So I didn't really see anyone clearly enough to see their faces or remember them.
>>
>>7843772
Honestly now, when I sat there I thought you were the one who passed the most and fairly effortlessly considering some had to basically hide completely in hair and clothes to semi-pass.
>>
>>7843687
>skype?! I will add you!
post yours and ill add ya girl
>>
>>7843687
>We can also be friends if you want to?
Skype is dead, I use Telegram instead now.
>>
>>7843650
>>7843625

As a bystander this made my day a little happier.
>>
>>7843801
That really makes me happy to hear, I'm actually pretty sure you are the one I thought passed the most too! You sat right next to the window right? Btw you can also add me on skype if you want too
>>7843804
I don't know how to delete comments but I can make it public knowledge if more want to add me.
>>7843812
Sorry, don't have telegram.

>>
All these dumbass hons that give on life after only being on hormones for 2 months. lol

It's such a stupid, common trope on here. You aren't even giving your body a chance to see what HRT can do. Transitioning isn't something that happens overnight, dumbass.
>>
>>7843831
i added you, also you probably recognize me bc i posted in passgen loads
>>
>>7843831
>You sat right next to the window right?
Yep, we were like face to face across each other.
>>
>>7843831
I get two different accounts when searching on Skype.
>>
>>7843879
I'm the one named fa, and it is exactly "kawaiihimee" with 2 e's
>>7843867
Now I remember you! :D
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.