[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gays/transvestites pro-Islam? Don't you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1488307013437.jpg (78KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488307013437.jpg
78KB, 767x1024px
Why are gays/transvestites pro-Islam? Don't you know they hate you?
>>
All religions are retarded, fuck them all.
>>
File: 1488307877794.jpg (22KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1488307877794.jpg
22KB, 440x332px
>>7836430
Yes but christians wouldn't behead you for it....
>>
File: 1488308057675.png (142KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1488308057675.png
142KB, 500x278px
And In hinduism gays and cross-dressing is normal in their culture. So? There is precedent for religion having tolerance for lgbt

Whereas Islam is the worst in all circumstances, They would throw you off a building
>>
>>7836430
wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28i3lWxW5xs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Goxcntqgos
>>
>>7836424
No, [[[LGBT]]] is pro-islam.
aka a bunch of straight "allies" are pro-islam.
>>
>>7836443
i don't care, religion is still still shit.
>>
>>7836424
LGBTALPHABETSOUP People are damaged goods.
They seek out abusers and desire what it absolutely worst for them.

Hence, faggots love Islam because they know that Muslims want to kill them all.
>>
>>7836984
The straight liberals know what is best for you faggots. Be the quiet and play nice with the other minorities (who want to kill you)
>>
>>7838504
>>7838481
SO PROGRESSIVE!

I can't wait for sharia law to liberate my boipucci with their anal-jihad.
>>
>>7836430
This. I can't wait for the new generation of liberals to start turning on the late Christopher Hitchens as an Islamophobe. If they plan to move here then they better realize they are going to have their religion diluted and ridiculed to shit like all other Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>7838545
>Islamiphobia

Islamophobia is the worst thing ever!

Why would you be afraid of people who want to drag you out into the street and publicly execute you?

It's the poor Muslims who suffer the most when they have to kill gays.
>>
>>7836438
They would if they knew they could get away with it.
>>
File: 1465047223468.jpg (349KB, 1698x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1465047223468.jpg
349KB, 1698x1050px
>>7836438
>And In hinduism gays and cross-dressing is normal in their culture.
Well, just because it exists there and is referred to in a religion does not mean it is widely favored or tolerated. There is still widespread discrimination of Hijiras and Transwomen in India and outlying regions despite depictions of them as positive in some of their religious stories, and actual homophobia there is very widespread and rampant. They've had homosexuality itself as a punishable life sentence crime since 1861 until 2013. Hijiras are considered by society there to be one of the lowest classes of people and are so poor that many can only obtain money by prostitution.

"Two-spirit" people are in Native Americans and Islander religions as well as recorded of outlying tribes of ancient Sumeria and they almost all mention eunuchs, androgyny, crossdressing or gender defiance and usually with them having some form of cursing or healing holy miraculous powers in rituals. Even then this doesn't mean that all tribes were tolerant and accepting of it though, they were just usually used as lowly class castrated boys that blended inbetween the genders and attended and maintained the women's quarters and huts.

Don't get me wrong though, not disagreeing with your second statement or trying to soften the tone. Islam is by far the most prevalent vehemently anti-LGBT religion.
>>
>Not wanting to take away the civil rights and liberties of a group of people with vastly different interpretations of their stupid belief system makes you "pro-Islam"

The alt-right knows no nuance. You can hate religion without being an authoritarian xenophobe.
>>
File: kimochi warui.jpg (33KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
kimochi warui.jpg
33KB, 492x479px
>>7836424
i realize this and i am not pro-islam

>>7836430
edgy
t. agnostic
>>
>>7836433
Only because they don't have the power to get away with it.

>>7836438
I don't see how being thrown off a building is particularly worse than other ways of killing someone.

>>7838572
The vast majority have no interest in killing you, even if they do hate you and your way of life, they have better things to do with their time. That's what Islamophobia refers to - ruining the lives of people who are just minding their own business in a misguided attempt to go after the ones who are actually causing harm.
>>
>>7836424
Why are LGBT right-wing and christians? Don't you know they hate you?
>>7836433
>>7836438
>Cherrypicking Israeli translator
>>
It isn't Islam, it is maximalism/fundamentalism. Secularized religions and religious minimalists tend to be more lenient if not pro-/lgbt/. Christian fundamentalists hate homosexuals just as much as Muslims fundamentalists, it is just that they are not in power and most Christian-majority countries are highly secularized.
>>
>>7839057
Maybe if instead of going
>DURR ISLAMOPHOBIA WHAT ABOUT DA GOOD MUSLIMS
Everytime somebody said
>But why should we even consider Islam acceptable as long as a significant portion want to kill us
We could do something about it
>>
>>7839101
No, Islam is definitely the problem. Homosexuality is punishable by death in nearly every country under Islamic rule. Additionally, the UK polled their regular, supposedly non-extremist Muslim citizens and found that over 50% believed that homosexuality should be an offense punishable by law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Someday you'll realize that the Muslims who don't want to kill you actually just want the extremist Muslims to kill you so they don't have to get their hands dirty. It's a vile fucking religion.
>>
>>7839147
Nigga did you not read my post?
>it is just that they are not in power
Christian fundamentalists, were they ruling any country, would have similar laws no doubt.
> and found that over 50%
1. Post source
2. This is just barely different from a Pew survey of the United States in 2014 that found just over half of American Christians believe homosexuality "shouldn't be openly discouraged by society". In fact, according to 2010 Pew Statistics, US Muslims are more likely to support gay marriage than evangelical Christians.
Why is that? Because secularism is well-established in western countries - where it was invented and to where it was first propagated. If you think it is the religion itself you are complicating the issue and you should kys
>>
File: 1484520068651.jpg (455KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1484520068651.jpg
455KB, 800x1226px
>>7836424
>>
>>7839147

Not him, but homosex was punishable by death in a shit ton of Christian societies in the past, and in the US sodomy laws were still legal and active in some states until 2003. Can you guess what a similar poll of Christians in certain areas of the US would be?

Its not being "pro" vs "anti" islam. I don't like anyone who tries to shove any religious believe on others. And vice versa, the US was founded on the idea of religious liberty. If people want to be muslim its their right as long as they aren't infringing on the rights of others. That isn't a "pro-islam" stance.
>>
>>7839133
>We could do something about it
What exactly are you SUGGESTING we do about it? And many would dispute that the number of Muslims who actually go around killing people are significant in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>7838832
>>7839057
>>7839224
Don't act surprised when the muzzies toss you off a roof.
>>
>>7839279
>muh invasion rhetoric
Muslims make up around 4% of the EU, and Russia - what most alt-righters look towards as the bastion of Western civilization - has the largest Muslim population, cited anywhere from 5-11% of the total population.
In the United States, Muslims make up just over 1% of the US, meaning there are more Buddhists than Muslims.
You are delusional.
>>
>>7839057
Only 1 in 10 Muslims will kill you for being gay.

That means that Islam is the greatest ally of the lgbt1
>>
>>7839218
What percentage of Christians do you think are fundamentalists as compared to Muslims? Do Christian fundamentalists actively try to kill civilians in the name of Allah?
>>
>>7839237
I bet you also go around saying
>B-B-BUT CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL GUYS THEY KILLED GAYS AND THEYRE HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT RACISTS
>>
>>7836430
this
>>
>>7839218
I agree that fundamentalism is the real problem, but fundamentalism is so rampant in Islam it's ridiculous. The religion needs time to go through a serious set of reforms, and until that happens we simply can't let it mix with the western world.
>>
fuck Islam lmao.
>>
>>7836424
>muh skydaddy!

Adults with imaginary friends are stupid
>>
>>7839057
>ruining the lives of people who are just minding their own business
>Islamiphobia us the worst!
>Muslims are the REAL victims

You're a living meme...
>>
>>7839082
How many people were executed by the state in the west for being gay last year?

>0

Now how many people were executed in the middle east for being gay?

Any answer other than 0 is totally unacceptable.

Fuck you. And fuck your islamic apologetics.
>>
>>7839370
If that is the crutch you have fallen back on, it is your job to advance that pitiful position, not mine.
>Do Christian fundamentalists actively try to kill civilians
See for yourself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States#Violent_acts_against_LGBT_persons
>>7839391
I agree with you, that the religion needs reforms, however I disagree that it should be banned until then. There needs to be a movement within the Western Muslim community reconciling Islam with western liberalism and secularism to create a new branch that then can be spread in the maximalist near-east.
Anyhow, it will not be long now before such a movement gains prominence in the Middle East, as liberal Islam is already beginning to gain ground.
>>
>>7839344
>Yer an alt-right

Cool strawman bro?
>>
Gays are not "pro-Islam," liberals are pro-Islam and coincidentally pro-LGBT.
>>
>>7839463
I didn't call him alt-right, but thanks for outing yourself ;^)
>>
>>7839382
>>7836430
Hurr Durr all religions are equally bad, Islam isn't worse it's just their culture
>>
>>7839279
Fuck off, roof fetishist.

>>7839345
Never said they were the ``greatest ally", just that I don't support ruining the lives of innocents just because they belong to the same demographic group as wrongdoers.

>>7839380
I oppose Christian theocracy, same with Islam. I'm fine with people believing whatever they want, as long as they're willing to obey a basic set of secular laws and not going around harming people.

>>7839400
>some Muslims are homophobic murderers
>therefore ruining the lives of random Muslims is okay

>>7839423
No Western states are theocracies. The problem with "Islamic countries" is first and foremost that they are theocratic.
>>
>>7839654
>doubling down on the Muslim apologetics.

Homosexuals truly are their own worst enemies.
>>
>>7836424
>Why are gays/transvestites pro-Islam?
They aren't.

But feminism is (for some reason), and feminism sort of speaks on behalf of GBT even though they only like L.
>>
>>7839226
>hey didn't you know that Christians used to kill gays
>that's the same as Muslims doing it today!
I will never get tired of this retarded argument
>>
>>7839654
>YOU'RE RUINING THE LIVES OF MUSLIMS!!!
fucking how? By telling them to fuck off back to their backwards ass shit holes if they want to behave like savages?
Oh wow, what an undeserved punishment, that we tell them and Allah to fuck off with their backwards, barbaric ways. They truly are the real victims.
>>
>>7839057
i like you anon *virtual hug*
am a muslim btw
>>
>>7839890
what savage ways you retard? who threw a gay off a roof recently in the west?
>>
Celibacy is the only way if you're gay and muslim. You'll be greatly rewarded for abstaining yourself from gay sexual relationship later in Hereafter. Just think of it as you're greatly being tested by Allah SWT. It's not easy to go to heaven, mind you. Are you worthy enough? You should know your own answer. I'm not perfect either but I'll try my best.
t. gay muslim man
>>
>>7836424
>Memri tv
Litterally Israeli propaganda
>>
>>7839654
>The problem with "Islamic countries" is first and foremost that they are theocratic
Actually few of them are really theocratic, most of them are secular dictatorships
>>
>>7839654
>The problem with "Islamic countries" is first and foremost that they are theocratic.
t. cave dweller

Ever wondered why those ISIS demands an Islamic state, a reform? Because the current "Islamic countries" are secular.
>>
>>7842474
Saudi Arabia and Iran aren't secular tho
>>
>>7836433
I dunno, I've heard stories of cis gays and lesbians being tortured and killed by Christians in Uganda. I'd imagine this situation would be even worse for trans people in a hellish shithole like Uganda. Nevermind the constant gay bashings and state-sponsored homophobia in Russia. Neither of those two countries as a whole are Muslim btw.
>>
>>7842474
No, they demand reform because they find any religion other than their particular form of Islam to be heresy. Being an Islamic dictatorship isn't enough for them to be okay with a country's existence, they require it to follow the beliefs of ISIS-Islam, not some generic normal version of Islam.
>>
File: aN6Sn7f.png (409KB, 442x558px) Image search: [Google]
aN6Sn7f.png
409KB, 442x558px
>>7836430
t. Enlightened by own intelligence fedora
>>
>>7839654
>roof fetishist
>im just gonna ignore factual evidence that this shit is real, prevalent and actually happens often enough to obtain actual pictures and videos of it with onlookers in the background cheering and joining in the stoning
kill yourself
>>
>>7836424
I am not. I hate islam.
>>
>>7839345
The other 5 out of 10 think it's justified due to Sharia and 1 out of those 5 go to cheer at the events themselves

such a small percentage
>>
>>7836424
I'm pretty sure most of us aren't. The people you see screaming at rallies are a vocal minority.
>>
>>7843663
>t. Christcuck

>>7845062
>This is something you should be worrying about guys! You literally can't walk down the street in a first world country without seeing five gays being thrown from the rooftops by Jihadis! Please ignore the fact that it's actually the Christians who have both the ability and the willingness to deprive you of your rights!
>>
>>7845169
lol nobody cares about your anti-christian vendetta, this isn't 2003

you're either against all abrahamic religions (who believe in the same God) equally or you can fuck off
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.