[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my friends are trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4028.jpg (114KB, 628x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.jpg
114KB, 628x842px
It's not a bad thing but I have suddenly become acutely aware all my friends are at the very least non binary (me), going all the way to trutrans.

It's not a problem, but it hit me really hard that I simply cannot stand to be around cis people anymore for any extended period of time.
>>
All your friends are heathens

Xd
>>
I only have mild connections with trans people, but my best friend involuntarily knows like five or six including me.
>>
It's ok to be shallow. Many people are.
>>
>>7831181
B-but I'm not though
I try and give cishets a chance but they all drive me up a wall
>>
>>7831721
seems like your just hanging out with the wrong kind of cis person
>>
Degenerates buying into gender binary meme. Just be honself, desu, no need to desecrate God's perfect plan for your pathetic body and """transition""".
>>
>>7831150
No normal people would hang out with you
>>
>>7831150
>hanging out w trannies
literally clock city

t. passer
>>
Literally how have you managed that. You must be some sort of statistical anomaly on the astronomic scale. Considering about 3 out of 10000 people are trans you must know and be friends with almost every trans person in your city.
Either that or they aren't actually trans. And you're just a virtue signalling cunt who only hangs around with other virtue signalling cunts.
>>
>>7835227
Fucking this, had a mass appointment with a couple other transgirls once, some looked fairly good, but in the context of hons and femboys even the one who looked like a legit cis girl was clockable.
>>
File: queers are basically fish.jpg (227KB, 585x385px) Image search: [Google]
queers are basically fish.jpg
227KB, 585x385px
>>7835342
Not them, but I hang out with a hefty number of trans people, too. If you're involved with the queer community in any way (LGBT centers, PFLAG, College GSA, Politics, Drag Shows, Support Groups, Queer Board Game nights, Gay Camping Group, the list goes on) then once you know one person you tend to know them all. It's really easy to end up in an insular community because we tend to group together like grapes. ESPECIALLY if you live in a small town.

At one point in college I took a look at my friend group and realized that I only had one cisgendered-heterosexual friend in my entire network. Since then I got really into D&D and my friends have branched out to include a lot of geeky dudebros, but I understand how easy it is to end up in a school of similar people.
>>
>>7831150
You sound lole a bit of a cunny desu. I've made friends woth plenty on "non binary" people (all female btw) who ended up being literally psycho. They all ended up sticking to trans friends groups too (usually other nbs)
I have an idea, stop being a psycho special snowflake çunny Aidan, and maybe normal people would like you too
>>
>>7831721
>>7831150
So, OP, what is it about cis people that bothers you so much?
>>
>>7836019
That's bizarre. At most I've only ever had 3 LGBT friends at a time, I went to a few community events but the people were so shitty and cliquey that I stopped.
The vast majority of my friends have always been straights. I don't really get the tendency for the LGBT community to self segregate. Things will never get better if we don't each act as personal ambassadors.
>>
>>7831150
>tfw transbian
>tfw 75% of my friends are straight cis boys
The other part is comprised of a few cis gays and a 2 girls, one straight, one bi
How did I fuck up this bad?
>>
OP

>>7836019
I'm not even really involved in the community at all.

>>7835342
My trutrans friend I have known since 3rd grade,
she didn't really have many friends after she came out in 6th grade.
I was more or less her only friend from gr6-college.
Then she went to college and tried to get me to smash before she left but I just couldn't because shes like a sister and she got mad and we didn't talk for 3 years and now were bffs again and occasionally I let her give me the succ if her makeup doesn't look like shit.
>>
>>7836181
their lack of suffering
>>
>>7841828
what about your other friends, how has it come to be that you only know "trans" people. What irritates you so much about cis people.
>>
>>7841840
see
>>7841835

Also,
my other friends see it the same way I do;
Its like being around a 5 year old in a way who just takes everything for granted and is so happy and have had such an easy, normal life that we have nothing to talk about.
Cis guys just wanna talk about guns, hunting, or shitty music.
Cis girls can just all go jump off a bridge because they have no idea what they've been given and most of them are too lazy to make anything out of it.
>>
>>7841864
I feel this. All my friends are either depressive, anxious or both, often introverted too. I dunno, I guess it's just the way life experiences tend affect us and the kind of people we relate to
>>
>>7841864
>>7843220
Maybe my experience is vastly different to yours, but my base situation isn't. Bisexual male, diagnosed with chronic depression.

I still have friends who are builders, welders, D&D nerds, comic nerds, Physics students, Law students, accountants, drug dealers.

I think only surrounding yourself with one sort of person really leads to a sort of feedback loop and makes it very easy to become disconnected from the real world.
>>
>>7841835
>their lack of suffering
>>7841864
>Its like being around a 5 year old in a way who just takes everything for granted and is so happy and have had such an easy, normal life that we have nothing to talk about.
Cis guys just wanna talk about guns, hunting, or shitty music.
And here we have the absolute sickness of the political left and its worship of weakness. Nietzschean slave morality.

FYI anon, "guns" and "hunting" are real actual topics of conversation, since they both involve lots of history, equipment, knowledge, practice, etc. They might not be personal interests of YOURS (which is fine), but they are nevertheless decent topics of conversation for people who have an interest. Histrionic "suffering" isn't a topic of conversation at all.

You sound like an insufferable, self-absorbed, boring piece of shit; and "non-binary" is not a thing, Tumblrite.

t. FtM with only cis friends and keeping it that way because trannies are fucking psycho
>>
>>7841864
>Cis girls can just all go jump off a bridge because they have no idea what they've been given and most of them are too lazy to make anything out of it.
what do you mean?
>>
>>7846879
all non cis people are not one sort or person senpai
>>
>>7847947
yes they are. They are a tiny minority of the population. They are all not cis. Like it or not the vast, vast majority of people are cis and always will be. For most people gender doesn't even enter their mind at all.
In that regard trans people are all one sort of person.
>>
>>7849210
thank you for correcting the record
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.