[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't get the bathroom thing in the US. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Imagen 36.png (108KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 36.png
108KB, 329x329px
I really don't get the bathroom thing in the US.

How does it stop any rapist to just open the door and rape people? I get that there might be a handful of cunning ones that use disguises, but in general there isn't a ton of security in bathrooms. If you want to enter and rape someone, or hide in a stall and peep on people for a relaxing break, there is no magic force shield to stop you. And if a gay dude wants to enter the boy's bathroom and rape someone, it's still illegal as far as I know, even if he is wearing a full tuxedo.

I just don't get this debate.
>>
>>7829902
The problem is that when some companies don't comply with people's chosen identities, left-wing cities ordinances step in to force them to. The reaction to this is things like the North Carolina law, which prevent left-wingers from infringing on people's rights that way.
>>
>>7829902
I guess it comes from the anticipation that if a creeper is ever discovered in a restroom, he'll claim to be transgendered and be able to cast himself as the victim by crying persecution.
>>
Imagine some little girl seeing a hon in the bathroom. And you can't just allow passable ones to do it cause that would be mean to the beasts.
>>
Why don't people try harder, changing your gender on your birth certificate is so easy even i did it
>>
File: 1414912054675.gif (498KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1414912054675.gif
498KB, 500x593px
>>7829906
how do they step in?
Again, I rarely see enforcers next to each door but I don't live in the states.
I'm also a bit confused about the concept of a right being tied in any way to a bathroom. Whether it is entering or people not entering it. Like, bathrooms aren't rights. Rights are listed, it's not a infinitie mixing list.

>>7829914
Wouldn't a male creeper in a male bathroom be ilegal? Or do you have to put up with him because he has some sort of right?

>>7829916
Why not make a law that you have to always close the stall door? They are gonna see them outside anyway, their innocence is lost already.
>>
>>7829925
>how do they step in?
With laws letting the companies be sued for violating the "rights" they invented.

>Like, bathrooms aren't rights. Rights are listed, it's not a infinitie mixing list.
Right. But the left pretends that's wrong.
>>
File: Imagen 51.png (73KB, 366x275px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 51.png
73KB, 366x275px
>>7829935
ugh...
defending the rights of companies over people sounds so idiotic.
>>
>>7829955
>believing in positive rights
>says other people's views are idiotic
>>
>>7829958
how do you call your freedom to roam? negative? neutral?
>>
>>7829958
>implying private property isn't a positive right
>>
>>7829925
>Why not make a law that you have to always close the stall door?
doesn't work if there aren't separate stalls >>7828081
>>
>>7829975
ugh, those are the worst

if trump has to build a wall, i know exactly where he can start
>>
File: Imagen 2.png (453KB, 831x445px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen 2.png
453KB, 831x445px
>>7829975
kids aren't going to those places
and I think seeing a 80 year old granny shitting is gonna be as bad as a tranny for their minds.
>>
>>7829955
Letting companies fuck you over is the American way of doing things. If you don't have money, you don't deserve human rights!

Rich people are rich because they are smarter and work harder than anyone else.
>>
>>7829985
of course we hate them but evidently cis girls don't mind so much.
>>
Pretty much, OP. In a perfect world people wouldn't even need to gender toilets desu. Is it that big of a deal to see a guy standing at a trough if you are a girl on your way to the shitter? I don't think so, but then again my subjective morals are far more lax than some boomer Vietnam vet.

That argument aside, all the things people think are gonna happen like rape, creeping, breach of privacy etc have nothing to do with gender. If I peep on a boy/girl/man/woman regardless it's gross but still exclusive of my gender.

It's just very confronting and scares conservative types I guess because they are so used to gender roles and think that gays want to fuck them, pedophilia is linked to what toilet you like etc.

That's my take, more than glad to hear an argument otherwise?
>>
>>7829964
roaming on other people's personal property is positive.
roaming on public property is negative.

>>7829967
private property isn't a thing. personal property is a negative right.
>>
>>7830058
What happens to your personal property if you're not around to defend it? Does it become public?
>>
>>7830093
>can i kill you so taking your stuff isn't stealing?
no
>>
>>7829906
>>7829902
But how do you even enforce bathroom laws
>>
>>7830312
See >>7829935
>>
>>7830321
I'm specifically referring to NC HB2, which is "state bathrooms are relegated to gender on birth certificate."

Again, enforceable how?
>>
>>7830336
See >>7829906
>>
>>7830347
Let's try this again, ELI5 how is this enforceable
>>
>>7830349
Read the post. It self-evidently isn't enforceable since it has no penalty to breaching the law. It doesn't have to be enforceable. It might even be better that it isn't. The point is to deal with hateful city ordinances.
>>
>>7830390
"""""Hateful"""""
>>
>>7830349
why don't you go ask reddit for an explanation you mental midget
>>
>>7830402
Serves me right for bothering to try and be helpful and explain something I guess.
>>
>>7830409
>triggered
>>
>>7830151
It doesn't require killing you. What if I just cut across your land while you're sleeping? Is that not a negative right?
>>
>>7829906
The law means you're not allowed to question the dictatorial fee fees of whiny right-wing cucks. Also if you're going to come in here defending that sex-segregation of bathrooms is a fundamental right, you've come to the wrong place.

>>7829914
If that gets him a lighter sentence, that's a problem with the legal system, not something that trans people should suffer for. People should be judged for the crimes they commit, the only thing that should influence that is things relating to WHY the crime is committed (forced to do it by someone threatening to kill his family, having to steal to feed your children) as opposed to WHO they are.

>>7829916
Seeing hons isn't any more pleasant for people who are assigned male at birth. We should not have a "right to not be uncomfortable" (because anyone can get uncomfortable at anything) and we should not grant people special privileges on the basis of their gender, either.
>>
>>7829958
Believing that only negative rights exist is irrational. That's essentially a religious view of the whole concept of "rights", rather than one based on logically considering what would lead to a healthy society.

>>7830429
>hurr durr
>>
>>7829914
So if a gay guy is caught creeping on some little boy, he can just claim he's cisgender, and get away with it?
>>
>>7829902
JUST STOP GOING TO PUBLIC RESTROOMS MY GOD IF PEOPLE FIND YOU WEIRD THEN HOLD IT

HOLD YOUR PEE PEE AND YOUR POO POOS FOR THE PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME

DO NOT BRAP. YOU GAYS SHALL NOT BRAP IN MY AIR. GO HOME AND DO YOUR DOODOO PEEPEE POOPOO BUSINESS

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7829920
Teach me your knowledge and how to do it, Kayla-sensei.
>>
>>7832966
>hurr durr
>>
>>7832904
>The law means you're not allowed to question the dictatorial fee fees of whiny right-wing cucks.
HB2 stops whiny fee fees dictating bathroom access.
>>
>>7829902
because they just use protection of women and children as a shield to bash trannies
they don't actually care about women and children and they never have and never will because they are conservatards
>>
>>7837120
No, actually it enforces it. Fee fees are the only reason why straight diseases feel entitled to "dictate" bathroom access in the first place. They think they have a right to not be made uncomfortable, and trans people don't, that's why they enforce sex segregated bathrooms to harm trans people.
>>
>>7838389
Except HB2 doesn't enforce sex segregated bathrooms, unlike the Democrat rules it was needed for overruling.
>>
>>7842896
It's pandering to those who wish to enforce sex segregation of bathrooms. It would not a reason to exist, it would not even be a coherent piece of legislation, without sex segregation of bathrooms.
>>
>>7843593
>It's pandering to those who wish to enforce sex segregation of bathrooms.
Stop segregating them and it becomes meaningless. It's to stop pandering to those who want to demand their way into bathrooms.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.