[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is passing and living stealth just a myth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg (580KB, 1495x930px) Image search: [Google]
F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg
580KB, 1495x930px
Since I transitioned I met many transwomen but I never met one that passed 100%

There were maybe 2 or 3 who I didn't clock right away but everytime I got into a longer conversation. Mostly voice was the giveaway but there are also other clues popping up if you get close to someone and talk to them.

Then on the other hand I wouldn't clock someone who is really stealth. But if there were completely stealthy living transwomen wouldn't there be some coverage about how someone blew their cover like some unsuspecting dude marrying one, getting tipped off resulting in a legal battle with media coverage?

Or someone who lives stealth and then outes herself because of the pressure? Or someone who could live stealth but doesn't?

Do you know someone who passes 100% even if someone is in a relationship with them and completely clueless?
>>
>>7824804
Go away skull-chan
>>
>>7824804

I forgot to mention that I met plenty of passing trans-guys which didn't live stealth

>>7824813

wat?
>>
Trans people will always spot other trans people more easily. Me and a cis friend met another trans girl acquaintance at a convention, did a decent job at passing but was obviously a tad too tall and not very effeminate face.
Afterwards my friend was just talking about how she couldn't believe that was a trans person and that she would never be able to tell if she hadn't known beforehand, while I had seen through it right away.
>>
>>7824895

that's not what I'm talking about. Many transwomen can pass on the street or in a short conversation but up close and personal in a friendship or in a relationship that's a different story.

When you search for stories were guys almost fell for transwomen it mostly was in the context of a pick up where they wer intoxicated and they mostly noticed somethiing was off.

I mean in theory living stealth should be becoming more and more coming but it must be rare as fuck.
>>
>>7824939
that's true, you can at most pass to someone on the street or customer at work

but as far as long term friendships and relationships go, it's very hard even for someone who started pre puberty. being dependent on hormones, not having functional genitals, etc.
>>
>>7824804
>tfw they pass and the male moan gives it away.
Many a shrivelled penor.
>>
>>7824804
Fucking duh. You weren't born that gender why the hell would you think a simple surgery would actually change your sex? Real mean know what real women look like. We do not want a plastic surgery pussy. When you want to be a woman what you actually want is to be valued by men for your femininity and believe me we don't value feminimity at all especially in women.
>>
>>7824804
>skull-chan actually used proxies for this shitty thread
>>
itt autist op clocks cis women
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.