[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is immoral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mate.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mate.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
I cant believe they have a board for you fgts

in my land we kill you faggot

we don't want you faggot on internet anywhere

you are the filth of faggotry that is fucking fagggot
>>
>>7824049
In your land you rely on our charity for food while your leaders spend the money our governments give them on petty civil wars.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN! GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
>>
Cool story, nigger.
Oddly enough, we kill your kind in my country too.

We used to hang y'all from trees, and have giant cross shaped bonfires. So fun.

Now we just shoot you in the dark and claim you were skulking around our yards. Self defense.
>>
>>7824055

HA! Your'e on this one board as poster ! this is faggot board so you must be the faggot HA HA

faggit!!

in my lands it is charity to kill faggot for public good and order. you pooftor fgt.
>>
>>7824066

You bigoted close minded racist bastard! how dare you judge others
>>
>>7824068
You're on this board as a poster too, faggot. I do hope your religious leader doesn't find out and have you hot-tyred for being a faggot. Interesting fact for you here: AIDS in Sub-Saharan African Nations is mostly transmitted by Heterosexuals. Related fact: Sub-Saharan Africans commonly believe that AIDS can be cured by having unprotected and forced sex with an underage virgin. Good luck with that AIDS pandemic you rapist pedophiles have going over there. The faster you all die out, the better.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN! I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
>>
>>7824085

we have fuckin of the aids in my country you dumb stupid fuking faggottttt!!!

fuck off fuck you how dare you buddy!
in my land of the countries there is none of the you faggot. understand that we kill all faggot. with no faggot we cannot have the hivs you dumb brain idiot gay gay!

omg learn the sciences you stupid stupe stupe!
>>
>>7824118
Is that what you're being told? In that case, thank the lord for Sickle-Cell.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN! I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
>>
>>7824077
If I didn't know that you're just a bored first world teenager, I would say your hypocrisy, along with your ignorance of it, was astounding.
But since this is just bait, I will just comment on its low quality.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.