[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

File: 1488074683465m-1.jpg (129KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
1488074683465m-1.jpg
129KB, 1024x877px
Discuss.
>>
>>7822294
wow he's cute
>>
>>7822294
Why do ftms have such cute stubby arms and hands
>>
>>7822294
>hitler salute
he's /ourgay/
t. /polgb/
>>
>>7822294
hes CUTE
>>
>>7822294
he apparently wasn't allowed to participate in the mans, so he did females
>>
>>7822294
Those muscles. ISNT roiding an immediate DQ?
>>
>>7822312
I don't think taking testosterone as an ftm counts as roiding
>>
File: Trinity_wrestling_1.jpg (39KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
Trinity_wrestling_1.jpg
39KB, 640x526px
>>7822309
fuck
>>
>>7822312
But he's not "roiding." He's transitioning, and his levels should be normal for a guy.

But he's not allowed to wrestle other dudes, because ZOMG, no mixed-gender sports, and OH NOES, no [MtF] trannies competing with girls!

It's hilarious.
>>
>>7822309
how long has he been on t?
>tfw 7.5 months, chronologically started at 17, 2.5 years of puberty blockers before that so biologically started at 15, still EXTREME GIRLFACE
>>
File: 1449409396989.gif (4MB, 343x266px) Image search: [Google]
1449409396989.gif
4MB, 343x266px
>is transitioning her gender to a boy
>>
>>7822326
No. Ask fit. Im not even gonna bother write about tesyosterone in ngs per liters right now. In short he she is still roiding.
>>
Not natty. So this is cheating.
>>
I get the feeling that 80% of people reading the headline (and only the headline) will assume this is a MtF and feel vindicated
>>
>>7822311
This. He wanted to compete with the guys, but the school wouldn't let him.
>>
>>7822312
It's not roiding. It's a prescribed medical treatment that is medically monitored and the whole goal is to get him into the middle of the normal male range.
>>
File: death.png (73KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
73KB, 250x248px
>>7822309
>>7822325
>tfw 19yo turboaiden
>early transitioners get to look like this

i think i understand why cara is the way she is now
>>
>>7822393
You still have and unnatural edge over the girls. Hrt isnt an exact science. Specially when you add esthers to the test molecule. Im willing to bet that most of lgbt dont even know the science behind hrt. He has a huge advantage over the girls. From muscles to ligaments to bone density. Even atp transmission has been affected affecting explosiveness of strength.
>>
Fuckin faggots kill yourselves
>>
>>7822413
Well, yeah, but it's not his fault the school decided he had to compete with the girls.
This is exactly why "you are your birth sex for all gendered activities" is retarded thinking.
>>
>>7822405
You cant truely monitor hrt. You dumb ape. Plasma levels even fluctuate on days. When a regular athlete even if clean has high ng/l test levels even in the normal range is under suspicion of doping. Theres is now way even protocols change from dictor to doctor. Let me put it this way little faggot. Even a man who has hypogonadism which means low test and stumped puberty at an olympic level is DQ if he goes on HGH or TRT. Why because athletic orgs arent stupid. Is sports plagued with drugs. Yes. Like colby bryant getting blood transfussions as loopholes. But this is still DQ. Even leo messi with hypoginadism had to be off growth hormone before playing a sanctioned match with barca team B.
>>
>>7822447
This is high school level sports though, not professional or Olympics. I doubt a kid with low T getting T through a doctor is disqualified from high school sports.
>>
>>7822375
You really didn't get the point, did you? Do you think he'd have an advantage in a boy's league?

>>7822413
Nobody is arguing he DOESN'T have an advantage over the girls. Of course he does - a huge one.

THAT'S WHY IT'S FUNNY, you dumbass. Probably a large part of the reason he's "roiding" (LOL) in a girls division is that Texas was trying to keep MtFs OUT of girl's sports, and forgot that FtMs exist.
>>
>>7822306
Because women have small bones
>>
>be girl on wrestling team
>work really hard
>get to state level
>one of the best in the country
>loses 56-0 to a girl on roids
>its legal
>>
>>7822497
>BTFOed by hating trannies

VICTORY
I
C
T
O
R
Y
>>
>>7822497
I hope those girls gave the school hell over this.
>>
>>7822466
He could still technically hold an advantage over boys. Test even thickens blood allowing for higher oxygen in hemohlobin. Have your cake or eat it. Compete or transition. You cant do both. Btw cis girls were robbed on a win that couldve been their ticket out of a shitty town and into a sponsored college.
>>
>>7822516
His test levels are normal for a male though.
He has no advantage unless they all have low T.
There's no reason trans people can't compete.
In fact, the Olympics literally just changed their policies to allow trans athletes, and they are allowed to take HRT.
>>
>>7822516
>He could still technically hold an advantage over boys.
He weighs 110lbs, friendo.

I'd be really surprised if there were enough cis boys that size to form a weight division. He'd probably have to go up a division.

Testosterone is amazing shit, but it's not a fucking miracle from heaven. Try again.
>>
>>7822497
> loses 56-0 to a boy forced to play against girls, who wanted to play on the boy's team

Even in the article the 'losers' aren't blaming Mack
> “The system is set up to fail. It’s failing Mack, and it’s failing my daughter,” Lisa said.
>>
>>7822528
>In fact, the Olympics literally just changed their policies to allow trans athletes, and they are allowed to take HRT.
>trusting the jewlympics over me, some fat asshole on 4chan mad about trannies

hah you cuck
>>
>>7822548
lel. The Olympic guidelines aren't even concerned with ftms at all. They can compete with men with "no restrictions". Literally all of the attention is given to mtfs.

https://stillmed.olympic.org/media/Document%20Library/OlympicOrg/IOC/Who-We-Are/Commissions/Medical-and-Scientific-Commission/EN-IOC-Consensus-Meeting-on-Sex-Reassignment-and-Hyperandrogenism.pdf

But nah, ftms would ruin sports because anon said so.
>>
>>7822528
Just stop. Test levels are measured in ng/l 300- 1200 is "normal". Yet some doctors prescribe trt for men in the 400-500. A natural boy with test level of 600. Can be outperformed by a girl on hrt with a higher test level. Since test in hrt comes bound in esters. That means theres a curve to when test enters the blood stream to when it looses it carbon ester and can attach and do its anabolic functions. So your are gonna have peaks and valleys of testosterone that you dont really get naturally. To make it ass fair as possible the trans kid qould have to inject non estered syrum which is not common in hrt because it would require daily injections. So say the boy is injecting testosterone cypionate. He will have androgenic effects almost immediatley but anabolics will retard until the ester is dropped. You can time your testosterone peak say a week before competition to get maximize performance. Something thats almost impossible to do naturally. Tho easy while injecting test as long as you have a calculator and a calender. Nigga pls.
>>
>>7822541
Theyre in the same weight division. Didnt you do sports in HS? 110lbs kids will compete agaibst 110lbs kids. Its called weight classes. Ever seen a boxing match and wondered why manny pacqiou isnt fighting heavy weights? Friendo.
>>
File: 1488083388710.jpg (374KB, 1040x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1488083388710.jpg
374KB, 1040x1039px
>the treatment is transitioning
Except that transitioning is correlated with increased suicide, violent crime, drug use, depression, and thats why johns hopkins doesnt do the surgery anymore. Data for this shit came out of fucking sweden of all places. The treatment should be injections of the hormones for the gender you are. or a heaping helping of lead to the back of the skull.
>>
>>7822576
Well, the University Interscholastic League doesn't agree with you and decided this doesn't count as a disqualification, so it doesn't matter. However, I really doubt the kid is timing things out to maximize performance anyway.
>>
>>7822576
> Test levels are measured in ng/l 300- 1200 is "normal".
No teenage boy should be at the low end. A level of 400 is the 5th percentile. FIFTH. PERCENTILE.

A teenage boy with T that low is going to be competing in wrestling competitions? Because I'd think he'd be getting absolutely creamed by other guys before an FtM ever entered the picture.

Also, LOL @ the idea of an underage FtM timing his shots to line up with competitions and not being at the mercy of when his fucking doctor's visits are. Jesus christ.

>>7822585
Are you actually illiterate?
>>
>>7822615
You realize Johns Hopkins does the surgery again, right?
>>
>>7822615
All that data from Sweden showed is higher rates for those in post-op trans against the general population.
There is no study (or at least not one I'm aware of) that compares pre-transition and post-transition trans.
Also, if it was as simple as take birth gender hormones, hardly anyone would transition. But gender dysphoria is not caused by low testosterone/low estrogen.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 546x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 546x124px
>>7822615
Your own study proves you wrong. Mortality and crime drop to normal pop level after transition and they only die if untreated.

Hopkins endorses sex changes and performs them now.

Facts aren't your delusions, pedophile.
>>
>>7822623
Highschool football would prove otherwise. Some doctors make their money exclusively catering to this shit. Trust I see a bunch of this shit in hs and college football to be naive. Many docs give rx you the vile of test and it comes in 10ml vials mostly. Sports here in th usa is highly competitive. Lgbt should feel sorry for the girls that got robbed.

>>7822652
Eveeyone who doesnt approve of what I approve is a pedo.
>>
>>7822424
I've accomplished more in the last hour than you have in your entire life. Fuck off back to your subreddit.
>>
>>7822615
>Except that transitioning is correlated with increased suicide
Being TRANS is correlated with increased suicide. There is absolutely no data that can accurately compare pre-transition rates to post-transition rates.

In the 70s and 80s, post-op suicides were well above the rate of the general population. That has not been the case since the 90s.

>violent crime
Not since the 80s.

>drug use, depression
Those things improve with transition.

>and thats why johns hopkins doesnt do the surgery anymore
LOL.

https://thinkprogress.org/johns-hopkins-transgender-surgery-5c9c428184c1#.9veu1d2yx

>Data for this shit came out of fucking sweden of all places.
No, it didn't. The authors of that study totally disagree with the dishonest interpretations of their work.

>The treatment should be injections of the hormones for the gender you are
Except most trans people never had their hormone levels be out of the ordinary.

Also, hormonal birth control tends to make FtMs more suicidal. I'm guessing this would do the very opposite of "work."

>or a heaping helping of lead to the back of the skull.
Ah, there it is. Why wait to get to your true feelings?
>>
>>7822665
Masturbating isnt and accomplishment.
>>
>>7822660
I do, but not because of the kid. It's the fuckheaded school that didn't just let him compete with the guys that bears the blame here.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 722x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 722x180px
>>7822635
Wrong, the study proved that after 1979, there's no difference from gen Pop and trans who transition
Also >>7822615 happens to be that same pedophile shitposter who posted fake threads about that study that proves him wrong and got banned for it and dodging his earlier snuff bans.

He also just got banned for his ACPeds thread so I encourage you to report him for em evasion and bring him to his knees.
>>
>>7822660
Oh, I feel sorry for the girls. It's not their fault.

But it's not Mack's fault, either. Everybody who is actually involved there knows that.

I'm quite happy to see this BTFO the people who wanted those rules to keep MtFs out of girl's sports.

My T comes in a 5ml bottle, and I'd use it up in a heartbeat if I wasn't taking the dosage I'm supposed to. Abusing it would likely result in my not being able to get it - and I absolutely need it for transition. I doubt Mack would risk that. I sure wouldn't.
>>
>>7822667
>There is absolutely no data that can accurately compare pre-transition rates to post-transition rates.
>HRT is an exact science therefore legal in sports.
>>
>>7822688
Not to mention, he's under 18, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't let him have needles and steroids and he has to go to the doctor's every week/couple of weeks for the shot.
>>
>>7822693
It's not an exact science, but neither are natural hormone levels. They naturally vary wildly between individuals, and unless you're a cis woman that's hyperandrogenic, you're still allowed to compete.
>>
>>7822660
>>7822615
You and your other raid acomplices have had numerous bans for having posted snuff and then evaded and shitposted.

The mods are hunting you filfth down and purging your evasion ip addresses. You've always said the same just before getting crushed, you're predictable.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7593211/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7614131/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7663315/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7672093/#7672172
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7688503/#7689006
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7745762/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7746129/
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7809640/#7810395

You lost the right to complain after you used cp for your raids.
>>
>>7822615
>Except that transitioning is correlated with increased suicide, violent crime, drug use, depression, and thats why johns hopkins doesnt do the surgery anymore.
Lol fuck off. The ``increased" suicide rate is only in comparison to the general population, not to dysphoric non-transitioners, and most studies indicate that in recent years, transitioning actually reduces suicide risk for trans people.

>and thats why johns hopkins doesnt do the surgery anymore.
No, it's because their department was headed by some religious fundamentalist nutjob who decided studies meant they opposite of what they actually said.

>Data for this shit came out of fucking sweden of all places
And that study says the exact opposite, and the author of the study made a public statement telling transphobes to fuck off and stop lying about what their work said.

>The treatment should be injections of the hormones for the gender you are
That was tried before, it very rarely works. It makes about as much sense as trying to put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it, and works about as well too.

>or a heaping helping of lead to the back of the skull.
So you think a treatment that works consistently, but not perfectly, is somehow worse than a ``treatment" that is virtually guaranteed to result in nearly immediate death? What exactly is your reasoning here?

>>7822660
>Eveeyone who doesnt approve of what I approve is a pedo.
Who that isn't a pedo defends a pedo? ``Dr." Paul McHugh, the discredited religious nutjob who lies about what studies say in order to harm trans people, is also a pedo defender who thinks that underage rape victims should be forced to give birth and that gay rights are what cause Catholic priests to rape little boys. So that means he's probably a pedo, and by extension the same holds for you.
>>
>>7822673
And shitposting with straight disease lies is?
>>
File: tfw no qt trans boy wrestler bf.jpg (52KB, 960x523px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no qt trans boy wrestler bf.jpg
52KB, 960x523px
>>7822294 (OP)
>stupid transphobes force qt trans boy to compete against girls
>transphobes surprised he defeates easily every girl
>still there's people saying trans women should compete against men and trans men against women

i can understant that maybe tranns women can have advantage against cis women in sports, specially if they start late transitioning, but trans men competing against women is stupid and damaging for the girls and the trans boys in any situation, post o pre puberty, just is not fair.

>tfw not qt trans boy bf to practice wrestling, MMA and other combat sports.
>>
>>7822693
Those two things have absolutely zero fucking relation to each other. WTF are you trying to say?

HRT isn't an exact science. But when the goal is to get an FtM into the middle of the male range (and generally ramp up to that through the first few years of HRT anyway), I'm hard-pressed to believe those fluctuations are going to be enough to give him an edge over cis males. I find that pretty ridiculous.

>>7822697
Yep, that too.
>>
>>7822751
I'd like to get back into wrestling or some sport like it just for funsies, but I'm so out of shape at this point, I don't want to get laughed at.
I could handle being chubby or FtM, but not both.
>>
>>7822294
This just highlights the continuing stupidity of transphobes. No, obviously this dude is a "girl", so of course "she" should compete in the girl's competition. Wow, look how wonderful that worked out :) lol!
>>
>>7822497
Not only is it legal, he was FORCED to compete in the women's divisions by transphobes who don't acknowledge the reality of being trans. This would turn me into a trans rights supporter if I was a grill wrestler
>>
File: Rumsfeld Don.jpg (119KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rumsfeld Don.jpg
119KB, 900x900px
>>7822294
It's just chemicals, you tinfoil hat fucktards!

Next thing, you'll be getting all hysterical about mercury or apartame or nicotine or asbestos or diesel or whatever.

Grow the fuck up and let the chemists do their job! Stop blaming them for having godlike powers just because you can't deal with life!
>>
>>7822902
Eaxctly. give Lance Armstrong his medals back!
>>
>>7822878
He could of focused on transitioning and not compete. Or compete and postpone transitioning.
>>
>>7822868
I think it worked great. Now all they have to do is ad an addendum to ban all athlethes known for dopping. Incluiding those under treatment. This is next. Parents were talking about this with the coaches.
>>
>>7822946
Now asthmatics and anyone with anemia is banned BC they dope too
>>
>>7822930
Or he could choose to live his life like a normal person, and not autistically turn everything into an either/or situation just because people have a problem with him being trans.
>>
File: lino.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
lino.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>7822306
>tfw mtf with weird orangutan arms
>>
>>7822930
Both are probably really important to the kid.
It's not fair to ask him to choose.
No one else has to choose between getting proper treatment for a medical condition and competing.
>>
>>7822309
I fucking hate hot trannies, I can handle normal looking trannies but looking at hot ones reminds me how ugly I am. But hey, at least I pass which cant be said about most trans people.
>>
>>7823144
half thankful for gif. half wut?
>>
File: w-gif-punch.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
w-gif-punch.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>7822294
I have been waiting for this for years, I'm so fucking happy that it finally happened. Fuck everyone, I hope he completely decimates every female wrestler in the United States until they but in him in the men's league. Eat a dick Texas, Mack Beggs is my hero. It takes a lot of balls to beat up girls in an arena setting to make a point, probably knowing that his story will blow the fuck up. Fucking a dude, keep doing god's work.
>>
>>7823144
dat gif is perfect
>>
>>7822497
>>be girl on wrestling team
>>work really hard
Correction:
>be girl on wrestling team
>are objectively sub par
>be top of the league anyway because unlike men who aren't at the human peak, girls get their own league
>get beaten by a guy anyway
>cry about discrimination causing you to lose a match that only exists because of discrimination
>he wasn't even a cis guy
>>
LET HIM COMPETE WITH BOYS
E
T

H
I
M

C
O
M
P
E
T
E

W
I
T
H

B
O
Y
S
>>
File: kek.jpg (23KB, 908x141px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
23KB, 908x141px
>>7822714
can this annoying unfunny cunt get banned already please mods?
>>
>>7822411
Its ok aiden id date you and see you as a man
t. turbosusan
>>
>>7823434
>>7823283
"Peter la Anguila"
>>
Tbh my issue with whole trans movement is the creation of a protected class
Now any research into corrective brain surgery will be handicapped because omg literally hitler
>>
>Trannies always end up in the league they'll be most successful in
I'd be pissed off if I was a female athlete desu.
>>
>>7824009
No, this rule would force an MtF in Texas to compete against boys. Which is what the clueless trans-haters wanted, because they constantly forget that FtMs exist and they didn't foresee this.

That's why this is funny, ding-a-ling.
>>
>>7824034
Really? I keep hearing about cis girls getting BTFO'd by mtfs and now by a ftm. Since it's inconsistent, I figured trannies get to choose where they compete. I didn't know he was forced to compete against girls.
>>
>>7824008
They wouldn't have to be a protected class if people exercised the most basic common sense when dealing with them, unfortunately everyone in america seems to have their heads shoved up their asses
>>
>>7824046

I actually find the whole thing quite interesting and a viable avenue for neuroengineering but of course will never happen because muh ethics
>>
>>7824051
we don't even have neuroengineering for people that would be clearly 'ethically viable' to receive it yet
the technology to change someone's gender identity through it is so far away
>>
>>7822405
> the whole goal is to get him into the middle of the normal male range
> normal male range
That's the problem(not for him, obviously, but for the fairness of the competition).
Since he's forced to compete in the female category, he's gonna have an advantage over girls because his T levels are probably way above the acceptable female range.
Either let him compete in the male category, or don't let him compete at all.
>>
>>7823981
Reminder that thread literally ended with the op you defended getting a global ban and the rest of his acomplices like you getting kicked too

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7688503/#7688944

Get better at evading, pedoshill
>>
>>7824061

But surely the development of it is being handicapped by over rigorous ethical standards
Were it upto me i'd mass breed humans as test subjects desu
Human life is far less interesting than neurology
>>
>>7824062
I don't think that anon was trying to say that. If it's counted as steroid abuse as the anon he was replying to said and not a medical treatment, he would have been disqualified to compete in either men's or women's wrestling.
>>
>>7824086
it's really more being handicapped by our own lack of knowledge of the brain and how it works
if we knew enough to do neuro-engineering we could probably make computer models to accurately test shit on instead of real humans and potentially inflicting torturous suffering on people
>>
>>7824086
>>7824046
You realize you want Xenu style mind rays. When we have absolutely no idea bout how to rewire grey matter let alone not damage in the process.

So you're essentially delusional and crying because nonexistent Scientology tech doesn't exist.

You are very dangerous and disconnected with all reality. Best solution is putting you on strong antipsychotics and leaving you in a topor where you won't hurt anyone with tinfoil
>>
>>7824062
No

shit

Sherlock
>>
>>7822309
Tbh looks kinda like femgen
Now I wonder who'd win in a fight
>>
>>7824172
Probably him, since he's owning cis girls that are good at wrestling and the average femboy doesn't wrestle and a lot are on HRT, making their T levels lower than a cis girl's.
>>
>>7824197
And those might have low bone mass from the cypro.

But there's some femboys who take bicaulitimide/SERMs and that lets them keep muscles and they might be athletic.

So I wonder who would win if you put them against each other and they had equal lean body mass.

Maybe the wrestler BC he's an expert wrestler but
>>
>>7824080
Please kill yourself
>>
>>7822375
>Ask fit
Because /fit/ is an authority on trans people and/or hormone levels? I've seen multiple trans men discussions on /fit/ and they're always the exact same "trans men are on steroids because steroids" with no further depth. The rest is usually just /pol/-tier trash.
>>
>>7824008
>people who deviate from social norms have their own movement
>this is an issue because it stops me lobotomizing them
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.