[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IzumiButt.png (262KB, 359x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IzumiButt.png
262KB, 359x1063px
I just tried fingering myself for the first time.
While I definitely didn't hate it, I had a hard time reaching further than 2cm in. Does it get easier with practise? I know I can't expect to be hitting my prostate right off the bat, but even so, it seems like I wont make it far enough.
>>
>>7753950
>I had a hard time reaching further than 2cm in
Uh, why? Your finger certainly isn't bigger than the biggest turd you ever squeezed out. You don't need anal training for a fucking finger. There is no physical reason you should not be able to get your finger all the way inside if you simply relax your anus and push, so I have to assume your inability to do is the result of a psychological block that does not allow you to relax your anus.
>>
>>7754008
>Simply relax your anus
I guess it could have been that.
It wasn't so much getting the nerve to put it in, but it was getting a better angle so I could get in further. Getting 2cm in was after reaching the best angle I could get myself in.
I just figured maybe it was still too soon to try and stretch out the muscles, since this was my first time. What I was able to feel felt great, though.
>>
>>7754025
>getting a better angle
The best position is to squat down like in pic related, reach down between your thighs and back from there. Putting your fingertip to the sweet spot and pushing. You will want to do this in the shower if you haven't cleaned yourself with an enema kit. If you relax your anus your finger will go in all the way. From there it will be easy to begin stimulating your prostate. Prostate stimulation will be underwhelming the first few times, but then it starts to feel insanely good.
>>
File: russian hacker.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
russian hacker.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>7754066
aaaand I forgot my image
>>
just keep at it and go slow. uncomfortable is fine, if it starts actually hurting stop immediately

your ass gets used to bigger and bigger insertions over time. if you end up taking a dick in there, the first time it's not going to be that pleasant. you just gotta practice a little if you really want pleasure and depth
>>
>>7754068
Thanks for the tip, anon, I'll give that a shot!
Good to know it will get better too, not that this time felt bad at all. Funnily enough, even though I admittedly didn't get very far in, my finger was still clean.

>>7754069
Thanks anon! I couldn't imagine taking a dick right now, but that's what this is building up for! Luckily there was little to no pain this time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.