[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been told I have androgynous facial features and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0920.jpg (57KB, 480x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
57KB, 480x619px
I've been told I have androgynous facial features and a feminine body shape, but I'm 6'0 tall.

Is it impossible for me to be a cute femboy?
>>
>>7749726
There are multiple ways to be tall:

* Men turn testosterone into estrogen, and estrogen is what makes you stop growing. If you have very low T then you will also have low E and will have grown for much longer than other men, but while that makes you tall, it doesn't make you masc; this is basically god-tier sexy femboy genes (as opposed to god-tier cute femboy genes), and it's likely what you have (if you really are androgynous).

* More commonly, tall men are tall because they've grown a lot and quickly (e.g. due to high growth hormone). This makes them masc as fuck.
>>
>>7750883
that first option fucking scares me though because im m2f and im 5'2 so im pretty sure i was tanked out on testosterone
>>
>>7750931
High T also increases growth hormone, which increases masculinity (especially when compared with T). More likely you've just got low growth hormone, low androgen sensitivity, a high rate of aromatase, or similar, basically something which makes you less masculine or more feminine.

Basically:

* God Tier: the tall feminine sexy low T tranny

* Good Tier: the cute androgynous tranny (you're probably here)

* Bad Tier: average tranny

* Hon Tier: high T high hGH masc tranny
>>
>>7749726
I wouldn't worry about it too much anon. I'm 6'3 and while I might not get called "cute" I do get told I look beautiful or elegant. I never get referred to as masculine or handsome now days.

Mind you I do eat very healthily and do a lower body strength training to keep a narrow waist and fuller hips, butt and legs. When you're tall you need to understand that exercise is essential to maintaining a good body shape. What smaller people can get with fat you will likely need to achieve with muscle. THe advantage is that muscle actually lasts longer and looks better, you wont have any flab.
>>
I'm a 6'5'' femboy and I'm ugly as shit. The trick is to surround yourself with people who like you enough that they constantly stroke your ego and inflate your attractiveness to the point they start believing it themselves.

if that doesn't work, you could always try killing yourself too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.