[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need the advice of gay gentlemen. My two best friends are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

I need the advice of gay gentlemen.

My two best friends are a gay guy and a straight girl. I myself am a straight guy. We've all been friends since high school. We graduated college together. To save rent, we're sharing an apartment. And we hang out all the time, pretty much to the detriment of our external social lives.

As a result, there's a pretty close bond. We know almost everything about one another. And I've grown closer to the girl, to the point where there are moments when it feels like more. We've spent a lot of time together, just the two of us. I think perhaps the biggest reason it hasn't become more is because of our other friend.

He's never admitted to me directly that he has any feelings for me, but the girl once caught a glimpse of his journal on his laptop and noticed him speaking almost longingly about me. She said she thinks he's depressed, which is something he's struggled with a lot due to his sexuality and other factors. We've tried to hook him up with people, but we don't really know many people, let alone gay people. And I feel like I catch glimpses of jealousy from him when she and I are laughing together by ourselves on the couch or in the kitchen or wherever.

To be blunt, he's starting to bring the mood in the apartment down, and we feel like we can't advance beyond where we are now for his sake. But how do you deal with a depressed gay guy who apparently has deep feels for you without breaking his heart or making him suicidal or some shit?
>>
>>7735943
And for extra clarification, he seems perfectly happy when it's just him and I hanging out together. But there seems to be this faint tension when the three of us are together anymore. She and him used to be very close, but I seem to be the hub in our group now.
>>
>>7736009
Give him some cuddles. The girl sounds like a bitch to be peeking at his journal and then reporting back to you something that would put her gay friend in an awkward and embarrassing position. She's not much of a friend to him, she should have talked about it with him.
>>
>>7736039
He semi-cuddles with me already sometimes on the couch, I didn't mind him leaning into me and stuff. Looking back though it's probably been a mistake. And I'm more self-conscious about it now.

I don't think she had a nefarious plan in mind when she saw his journal. I think it's just from the mood in the house which she's trying to work out a solution to like I am, and telling me was probably for the best. I think she's talked to him already, which would be where some of their awkwardness is coming from, but she hasn't told me anything. Nor him.
>>
>>7735943
He knows you're straight. Unless he's incredibly stupid he knows crushing on you is going nowhere. If he even is crushing on you at all.

>the girl once caught a glimpse of his journal on his laptop and noticed him speaking almost longingly about me. She said she thinks he's depressed
Did it occur to you that maybe your gay friend is perfectly okay with you and the girl hooking up, but SHE feels awkward about HIM being there when the dynamic really changes? This stuff she told you about his journal sounds very flimsy ('almost longingly'? this could mean anything) in addition to being a breach of his privacy regardless.

Are you sure he is really looking on jealously? Maybe the girl just wants the third wheel gone so she can fuck you in peace. Not that I really blame her for that I am just saying.
>>
>>7736070
>I don't think she had a nefarious plan in mind when she saw his journal.

Yeah, either way it was a violation of his privacy. If I was him and found out I'd dump this "friend" right then and there. How would you feel if you wrote in your journal how you liked this female friend, and your gay friend peeked at it and ran and told her knowing full well she doesn't like you back? If you and your gf bestie feel he's bringing you down, then quit gossiping and kick his ass out. You can get to fucking and he can try to find real friends.
>>
>>7736086
I could see her possibly exaggerating, but to follow your line of thinking would make her into a liar, and I've never seen that quality in her.

It's not far fetched to think that he could feel something for me if she and I could feel something for one another.

>>7736109
She saw it by accident. We all leave our computers sitting around all the time. And as far as I know, unless they've discussed it, he doesn't know she knows, meaning he wouldn't know I know either.
>>
>>7736143
Exaggerating with a motive is a lot like lying.

Why don't you just talk about it with the guy? Gently of course. Like "Hey so me and Harriet the Spy are getting romantic, will that bother you around the place? Also do you secretly want my dick? I won't judge, cuz"

only be more serious
>>
>>7736143
>he doesn't know she knows, meaning he wouldn't know I know either.

She didn't "see it", she read it. There is no accident in that. And yeah, if he doesn't know, you two are acting like two gossiping hyena bitches. If you're really so close to him, talk to him about it and hear his side. You may have the whole thing completely mixed up and twisted.
>>
>>7736205
There's a difference between plain old gossip and trying to figure out what's bothering a friend. If she hadn't told me then there'd still be some unknown awkwardness to me. At least I have a reason why.

>>7736187
There's always been teasing jokes from him but like has been said, he knows I'm straight, so I always assumed it was indeed just jokes.
>>
>>7736265
>There's always been teasing jokes from him
Nevermind what I said before. The girl is right about him, he wants you to fuck him and he always has wanted you to fuck him. My advice is to just talk man-to-man with your gay friend, let him know you know and that you don't care, you know eventually he'll find someone who is also gay and you'll be happy for him, blah blah blah brohug. He will probably cry. Give him some time. Then let him know things are getting hot with the female roommate, give hima chance to move out and avoid awkwardness if he chooses before you start fucking Harriet the Spy.
>>
>>7736302
>always has wanted you to fuck him
I must be pretty naive then because I never saw it as serious.

>He will probably cry.
He'll cry. I've been with him during many cries. Same with her though. And her for him, for all that goes.

>give hima chance to move out and avoid awkwardness if he chooses before you start fucking Harriet the Spy.

I never wanted anything to be awkward for him. And it hurts me to think that he would feel he has to go because of her and my relationship. It's a shitty situation. I never pictured the scenario where we would inevitably split apart, but this would have been the furthest from my mind as to why.
>>
Is he cute? Make a Tinder account with his pictures and a little bio then show him all the guys who matched with him and want to meet him.
>>
>>7736344
I did something similar to that once and he got mad about all the dick pics from 40-something married guys.
>>
>>7735943
date them both
>>
>>7735943
Tell him to neck himself like David Carradine and enjoy life with the bitch without the other annoying male bitch.
>>
Fuck him and maybe his feelings will go away
>>
>>7735943
So I was that gay guy (in a way) several years back. I crushed on my best straight friend, but I knew damn well it would never go anywhere - he was still my best friend and I loved him.

Issue was when he got a gf who was an unstable, clingy bitch. He kinda cut me out for her - and that's what hurt the most. Yeah I was jealous, but it wasn't because I had any hope that I'd ever get with him - it was because we used to be tight and he basically started spending all his time with her. We never had one on one time anymore.

Have you been spending more time with this girl and cutting him out? That could explain the tension you feel from him.
>>
> he is stuck in an appartment with straight friends
>both desperately want him to fuck off because 'blooming baby urges'
Yeah best for him to just pack bags, leave and never look back.
>>
>>7735943
The Thing has killed and replaced your gay friend. Take some of his blood and apply fire to it to confirm. Have a couple gallons of kerosene and matches ready for when it knows it has been found out. Once the creature has been killed then you and the other girl should scissor.

Trust me, I'm a gay guy.
>>
>>7735943
He wants your dick. He can't help himself. He also feels he's stopping you doing your straight guy thing, and depressed because he's making the gu he loves unhappy, and can also never have him.
The solution is to fuck him. Then you fuck the girl in front of him, and let him suck you off from time to time.
>>
Either be a good friend to them both or, if your willing to dump his as a friend to get her booty (or the chance of her booty) just do it and don't make a big dramatic production about it.

Either you care about these two people as your friends or you just wanna bone down on this lady, either way is fine just make your choice.
>>
>>7735943

For some reason I also usually end up in close friendships with a straight guy and a straight girl. Last time I got fucking backstabbed and haven't spoken to them in 6 months, although I didn't really have a crush on the guy. I think it's kind of a natural recipe for disaster as soon as feelings get involved, because it either ends up in a stupid love triangle, or the straight people get together and eject the third wheel. I'd advise you to gradually start hanging out with more people and encourage him to do the same, so he's not completely helpless when he sees the blunt truth.
>>
>>7736336
if you were in his place, do you really think you could live in the same house as your only friends while they start a relationship? maybe he wouldn't mind, but i think most people would.

it doesn't mean you have to stop being friends and hanging out, sometimes dynamics change and people grow apart. could be a lot worse.
>>
>>7736975
this is a good point
>>
Make it very clear that you will never have anything with him aside from friendship, but that you support him.
Basically, hard love (And not the kind he wants...if ya know what I mean).
>>
test
>>
>>7737936
>Trust me, I'm a gay guy.
Not OP, read this thread, burned some of roomie's blood, confirmed infestation, torched roomie, saved my ass, thx bro
>>
>>7739955
>you will never have anything with him aside from friendship, but that you support him.
That's even worse than just calling him a faggot and kicking him out.
>>
OP, please, please, please don't cut him off or do anything stupid

just try to confront him about it and be nice and gentle

if you think confronting him might not have a positive effect, just spend time with him equally, don't make him feel cut off, cut-off old friends are cut-off old friends, weather they are gay or not. Spend more time with him
>>
Keep us up to date with the inevitable drama that this is obviously going to turn into.

Or, if he kills you (and maybe your girlfriend too) in a fit of rage, tell him to post what happened.
>>
Thanks to those who gave me advice, but it didn't turn out well.

We're both home on Saturday mornings so I tried to talk to him this morning about it. I told him that it seemed like he was behaving differently around our female friend, and asked if there was anything he wanted to talk about. He tried to brush it off, but I was like come on dude, I know better. He wanted to know if she'd been saying anything about him, which I played off by asking him what would she have been saying. There was a bit of an awkward pause, then he admitted that he knew she and I were spending more time together. I said yeah, it looks that way, and said I wasn't trying to leave him out of anything. He said that wasn't the point. I tried to get him to tell me what the point was, and he got all awkward and aggravated and was going to leave.

So I pull him back and ask him flat out if I'm the reason, and he just stands there looking all ashamed, tears welling up. I had no idea what to say, and that's literally what I told him. He goes full-on tears, all upset, saying crazy shit like he can love me just as good as she can. He's grabbing at my hand, touching my arm, saying there's no difference, that I can love him just the same as anyone else. I try to tell him that I do love him, but I can't love him the way he wants, that it just doesn't work that way. He's just sobbing at this point, still holding onto my hand and pawing my arm. He says he knows.

(shit, continued in another post)
>>
>>7741153
Of course that's the very moment our female friend comes in after running her errands. She tries to ask what's wrong, he gets all defensive, pulls away from me all the sudden, I tell her not to worry about it. But she saw it, and is asking what's going on. That's when he turns angry and is yelling at her now, saying shit like how now I know, he hopes she's happy, that if she hadn't interfered maybe there'd have still been a chance for things to change. She literally laughs, calls him delusional, just like every other time he suggested it.

I tell everyone to calm down, since obviously there's some behind the scenes argument that happened here that I'm not aware of. But it's like I'm not even there. Both of them are just livid with each other, right up on each other. He calls her a homewrecking whore, she calls him a pathetic parasite, I physically separate them, and then he turns on me. He tells me she and I would be perfect for each other since I'm stupid and blind and heartless. He's back to sobbing now, he smacks my hand off of him, and he just marches out the door and says fuck us both.

So now he won't answer his phone and nobody knows where he's at. Fuck everything, man.
>>
>>7741153
>>7741191
Jesus, anon, that sounds pretty harsh.

At least you uh...don't have to wait around and see what's gonna happen
>>
>>7741153
>>7741191

lol, so I'm the guy from here >>7736975 and yeah, forget what I said. I was operating under the assumption that he was somewhat rational and realistic. And she sounds like a conniving little cunt at well.

Perhaps you should examine who you choose as friends - they both sound psycho desu famalam.
>>
>bi guy with a smug grin image.jpg
too bad you aren't bi, the situation would have been easier; it seems you're gonna lose your 2 friends now
>>
>>7741153
>>7741191
I know he's your friend, but the fact he is infatuated with you makes living with him a bad idea. If he were to spend a week or two without seeing you his obsession and fantasies might start to fade. I speak from experience of becoming painfully obsessed with people that I see and interact with on a regular basis, and then when I go a good while without seeing them I realise that actually they aren't right for me at all and I was just under the influence of some stupid brain chemicals.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>7741153
>>7741191
This seems like one of those scenarios that end with someone getting killed. Watch your back, anon.
>>
>>7741191
You should've hugged him some and calmed him down, I don't want to come off biased but it sounds he's getting bent on his emotions while she is getting a kick out of it.

Fix up with him, apologize, and stay friends. He will realize his boundary now, just don't dump him in the trash forever. Be alittle empathetic.
>>
>>7741191
Ah, flamboyant drama. He'll calm down in a while, or he'll be found dead somewhere.
>>
I'm convinced this is made up now. OP laid it on too thick!
>>
>>7735943
just break his heart and move on.

it's not like you can reciprocate his feelings, or change his unrealistic expectations.

he'll hate you forever and if he's lucky, move on after realizing the simple fact that relationships aren't worth hating yourself over, and never were and its better to simply be cold hearted about things.
>>
>>7743004
also, to add to this, your girl bf sees you as her bf, which is why she perceives the gay person as competition, which is why she is telling you this.

like i said, relationships aren't worth much.
>>
>>7741191
Look man, I've known a lot of gay dudes. masc, fem, young, old.
If that's how he reacted you don't need that dude in your life. Drama queens bring nothing but stress into everything they touch.

If I were you, I'd be happy he's gone and just focus on getting closer with that sadist bitch who gets a kick out of people's suffering.
>>
Let him suck your dick
>>
>>7741191
>She literally laughs, calls him delusional, just like every other time he suggested it.
The gay guy is over-emotional but the girl is a sneaky cunt.
You better stick to your hand for a while. It's tigers behind every door.
>>
Straight guys need to man up and realize that if they're going to have gay friends then they're going to have to let him suck their dick once in a while.
>>
>>7741153
>>7741191
Normally I'd say "fucking told you",
but in this case I'll go all caps.
FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Now at least he made the right decision to leave, and hopefully he makes the right decision to never speak to any of you again as well.

Anyways don't forget to keep us up to date with any drama.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.