[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when your sbilings knew before you did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: tmp_6916-1486696105916560591269.jpg (76KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6916-1486696105916560591269.jpg
76KB, 600x900px
My sisters totally knew I was trans before I did

>start going to college and smoking a lot of weed
>always smoke blunts with my sister since we split a place
>over a period of a year we finish 4 seasons of The Simpsons over just blunt smoking time
>finish 4th season and start Gilmoore Girls
>Already loved the show when I was younger
>have a weird dream where Rory tries to steal away being Rory from me
>we start watching RuPauls drag show about a week later
>as they go to put it on "you guys know I don't like cars, right?"
>
>become hooked on RuPuals drag show to the point that I drop out of college and get a day job
>figure out what I've always felt and tell my sisters
>"Lol we already knew anon for like ever"

>mfw
How do they always seem to know and where do I purchase one of these fantastical contraptions known as a "Gaydar"?

Been a couple years now
>>
>>7731105
i came out as trans because my mum directly asked me if i had been questioning my gender
ironically, she now insists i was a gender-conforming girl before coming out
>>
>>7731105
My mom asked me if I was gay. Well I like guys but I wish I was a girl so she wasn't that far off.
>>
>Hang out with hot sisters
>Don't try to bang them

Oh THEY knew alright...
>>
>>7731110
My mom asked me if I was gay once.

"Were it so easy"
>>
>>7731114
I mean I like guys but I'm trans and still in the closet about that but yeah I guess better than coming out.
>>
>>7731114
or rather it was an easy way to come out.
>>
>>7731111
>hangout with your hot sisters
>drink with your hot sisters
>try and bang their hot friends
>end up making outand getting a bj
>end up snowballing
>every gets up to leave
>notice that the girl I had been snoballing with wasn't the same one that blew me
>>
>>7731117
That was my response.
>>
>>7731120
Nah.
It's a flippant way of coming out to the point she even missed it the first time
>>
>>7731105
people say they knew when they were just suspicious
>>
>>7731105
Should have known I was trans all along I LOVE Gilmore Girls. Watched it every day after middle school with my sis.
>>
>>7731105
>>7731823

>Gilmore girls
>Drag race

Is that AGP or just terrible taste?
>>
> Come out as Trans
> "Oh well I knew THAT, don't scare me! I thought you were on drugs or something!"

Apparently my mom had a trans friend in college, which I did not know, because she never mentioned they were trans or misgendered her when telling stories about her college days.
>>
>>7732324
low IQ taste

look at the URL
>>
>>7731111
>thinking sexual attraction for sister is a real thing
Confirmed for not having a sister.
>>
File: 1405178858956.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405178858956.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
>drawfag
>always draw myself as a girl for years
>"anon, are you trying to tell us something with your self portraits"
>"i guess"
>>
File: 1471805768065.jpg (117KB, 938x471px) Image search: [Google]
1471805768065.jpg
117KB, 938x471px
>>7731110
My mom always starts some talk about some imaginary random son of a imaginary friend she has and how he came out and is so happy for being gay and shit.
Same with my aunt.

Both of them would crucify me if I told them I wanted to be a girl instead which is pretty funny due to the irony of how progressive and accepting they are.

And I'm not making this up, they always shit talk MtF and call them crossdressing fetishists.

This is really why I never came out and the first time I had any dysphoria related case was when I was 7 and I got the beating of my life for dressing like a girl.

Thanks for reading the blogpost.
>>
File: 1454606228045.jpg (82KB, 935x858px) Image search: [Google]
1454606228045.jpg
82KB, 935x858px
>>7732610
>tfw there are casual photographs in the family albums of me in girl clothes
>>
File: IMG_5434.png (785KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5434.png
785KB, 640x1136px
>>7732639

>tfw brother sends a 10 year old photo of you when you were 8 and dressing in his girlfriend's pjs, posing very very effeminately
>mfw i have a hardon in the picture
>mfw agp non-trutrans scum
>>
>>7732639
Haha, same here.
>>
>>7732324
>>7732444
AGPs actually have high IQ compared to gays and HSTS, who both have average cishet IQ.
>>
>>7732610
Father thinks hes progressive because he is "ok" with gays as long as he doesn't hear about it. Most backward shit ever.

I hope this mentality dies with there generation.
>>
>>7732659

Post it, block out any faces if you want, I just want to see this.

Also, you didn't know you were AGP?
>>
>>7732710
i dont know

i mean i dont find the thought of me being a chick arousing really

i just had a boner in it so idk what changed

and the phone on which i had the pic fucked up so i dont know where the pic is right now
>>
File: IMG_4836.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4836.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7732710
also id love to get it from my iphone backup files but i dont know how
>>
>>7732740
i forgot i had a picture of my fucking filthy frank army grandpa ready for upload
>>
>>7732724

I wonder if there are others like you. It would be interesting if every transitioner were at some point AGP contrary to their memories, or at least were aroused while wearing girls' clothes.

>>7732740

I don't know how to do that either since I'm too broke for an iPhone. You could look up a tutorial or just ask your brother to see if he still has it.
>>
I always wanted an older sister that would let me borrow her clothes and be supportive of me when my mom was being a bitch about my being trans. Or at least an older brother tp take the pressure of me being the oldest son instead, since my mom freakes out over the thought of losing her oldest most successful boy
>>
>>7735674
>tfw my older sister was the least supportive and i got to borrow mom's clothes instead
My younger brother was always a billion times more male than me anyway doing sports and shit while I sat at home painting.
>>
>>7737371
Same here
My sister was super shitty growing up but she was the first to notice that I wanted to be a girl when we were young growing up and would sort of tease me for it. I grew up super jealous of her because she was really pretty and I was waiting for me to get that pretty. Now she is extremely religious and against it. The same thing with my younger brother he was super active and always had girlfriends and friends as far as I can remember super manly in contrast to me. he grew up to be 5'9 bodybuilder with a giant beard
while Im the 5'6 effeminate skinny "guy" people think he is older than me.
>>
>>7737371
So much for my imaginary dream of a happy childhood.
>>
>>7739612
I feel ya, near same story here.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.