[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 34

File: keyhole top surgery.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
keyhole top surgery.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Peri and keyhole master race edition

Previous thread: >>7707483

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
There's some info out there for guys who were singers pre-T, but has anyone started singing only AFTER starting T?
>>
Does anyone know if there's a compendium of information + photos for specifically Inverted-T top surgery? With my chest size anything else really isn't realistic or feasible, but because there's such a big push to go for the most minimal scarring, I find it hard to find resources.
>>
>>7729335

Sorry for the intrusion, just wondering; is it weird that as an MtF, my nipples were that big before I was even on HRT?
>>
>>7729686
You probably had naturally high estrogen. Not that weird for an mtf.
>>
I just wanted to say I met a transitioning FtM and he was beyond cool. I don't know how to explain it, but they did a really subtle dude thing, they had the soul of a man. And I appreciate that dude for what he did for me, if he's out there.
>>
>>7729356
https://youtu.be/qzvCs7_xn6c
>>
>>7729799
Yeah, I already own that song.

Not sure how this is relevant to my question, although it's a great song.
>>
>>7729356
Why would it matter if you'd only started after?

I have basically had to relearn how to sing. It seems like nothing I knew before is relevant now. But, I wasn't educated, I was self-taught to begin with.
>>
>>7729940
Just take some time to adjust to your new voice and then start taking singing classes?
>>
>>7729978
Thanks, I am curious to know how much prior experience helps.

I also wonder if any prior experience ultimately helps you have more range in the end.

>>7730077
I've been wondering if it might actually be better to start now, but while taking care not to hurt my voice as it changes. Apparently the resources for boys trying to sing through the switch are growing right now. Just wondered if anyone had already attempted this.

I used to want to sing, but didn't because I hated my pre-T voice. I assumed it would sound terrible after (like, okay for talking but bad for singing), but I've actually been getting randomly told how nice my speaking voice sounds now, so I tried a few notes. Seems okay, kinda "teen boy band" though.
>>
File: upset.jpg (49KB, 483x430px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
49KB, 483x430px
Weird question here, but does anyone else like crossdressing during sex and pretending your a girl? I do it with my bf and I'm wondering if like.. it makes me not trans or whatever. Like i'm a pretty andro-ish gay transguy and I'm just wondering if it's normal...

Like in my life I identify as a guy 100% normally, but i just like dressing up in a skirt or dress and thigh highs and getting fucked.
>>
>>7730726
What is it with ftms getting agp?!

No doubt blanchardian anon will be here soon to reassure you.

What's fun about it anon?
>>
>>7730734
I'm not sure, it's more for me like an attraction to my bf kinda thing. Like I want to be completely dominated by him. I'm a totally subby bottom. I guess dressing up as a girl and pretending im more "vulnerable" or whatever adds to the allure.

It's kinda gross and weird I know but I can't help it
>>
>>7730740
I wonder if wanting to sub is why it seems more common for ftms than aap is for mtfs. If mtfs are almost always sub and ftms are more mixed it would explain it.

>It's kinda gross and weird I know but I can't help it
I'm an agp mtf so I can't talk.

Does it make you feel any different outside sex at all, like turned on in situations you feel feminine, or even reverse dysphoric at times?
>>
>>7730764
>>7730764
>>Does it make you feel any different outside sex at all, like turned on in situations you feel feminine, or even reverse dysphoric at times?
No not really. I mean it is kind of a fetish degredation in a kidn of way because, sometimes I get hot to the idea of like... being forced back into being a girl in the bedroom... even though if someone was like that to me in a not sexual situation I would hate it. Like denying I'm a guy or anything, would make me totally upset. But in the bedroom its like... kinda hot like a fantasy to be put in my place or whatever.
>>
>>7730734
ironcially, i'm blanchardian anon (and also op! and op of the last general! i am a man of many hats) and agp
even more ironically, i was an exclusive dom pre-t and still have a strong preference for it
>>
>>7730778
>even though if someone was like that to me in a not sexual situation I would hate it.
Yeah fetishes are like that. A fantasy doesn't have to be something you'd like for real.

Most people with elaborate fantasies probably have ones where they get something they wouldn't want for real, they want something they don't really want, or they are something they aren't really (which in your case could be a cis girl who isn't transitioning).

>>7730800
But you're not >>7730726 ?

Interesting that you'd turn less dom on T.
>>
>>7730812
If that's a ftm in the thread OP pic then damn that's a nice looking too surg chest
>>
>>7730812
yeah, i'm not that anon (for one i am not gay, subby, etc)
i did not expect in any way to become less dom on t, to the point i made a surprised thread about it (and one of the first responses was 'you're becoming agp')
agp is decidedly a sideline to my general attraction, though, and i'd like to keep it that way -- i just seem to regularly cycle through bizarre submissive shit that used to repulse me, and agp is one of the sticking points of that cycle
i think i'll grow out of it eventually, though given that in retrospect agp explains a lot of my preadolescence i can't be so sure...
>>
>>7730821
Are your agp fantasies like the other anon's?

>i think i'll grow out of it eventually, though given that in retrospect agp explains a lot of my preadolescence i can't be so sure...
What do you mean?
>>
>>7730830
it's mostly forced feminization stuff, including bimboification and the like
a decent amount of it is directed at specifically becoming a trans girl or dickgirl rather than a normal cis girl
>What do you mean?
pretty much the only reason i came out at 13 rather than 10 was that, after accepting i was into girls, i decided my crippling gender dysphoria was actually just that i didn't look like the kind of girl i wanted to fuck
of course, i have never in my life worn makeup or had a presentation more feminine than 'soft butch', so i was never going to be particularly successful at that -- but this didn't stop me from having an image of who i wanted to be/fuck who was legitimately this massive agp anime fantasy complete with rainbow socks
>>
>>7730844
In your fantasies, are you yourself or some fantasy cis guy getting feminized?

If you're straight normally, do the agp fantasies still involve girls or do they switch and involve guys?

>after accepting i was into girls, i decided my crippling gender dysphoria was actually just that i didn't look like the kind of girl i wanted to fuck
I wonder if cis lesbians get that for real, and if mtfs ever get the same thing about thinking their dysphoria is not being the type of guy they like.

>but this didn't stop me from having an image of who i wanted to be/fuck who was legitimately this massive agp anime fantasy complete with rainbow socks
It seems really weird to not be able to tell at first whether you wanted to be or fuck that person! It sounds like just the kind of fantasy natal male agps often get too.
>>
>>7730870
>In your fantasies, are you yourself or some fantasy cis guy getting feminized?
well, my default self-image is 'myself but with a less dysphoric body' -- this is not the aap-type fantasy where having a dick and a more normative male body is an actual aspect of the fantasy, but more 'well my body as it exists today is pretty nonfunctional so i'll just have myself be post-transition if i'm envisioning something involving me, sexual or otherwise'
in the agp fantasies, it tends to be more 'me but as a cis guy' because being *re*feminized or attaching my pre-existing transsexualism to that fantasy makes it go from appealing to dysphoria from hell
>If you're straight normally, do the agp fantasies still involve girls or do they switch and involve guys?
girls, i don't seem to experience meta-attraction
>I wonder if cis lesbians get that for real
i don't think agp is *completely unheard of* amongst cisbians in the way some blanchardians do, i think it's very possible you get some who think that way
>and if mtfs ever get the same thing about thinking their dysphoria is not being the type of guy they like
hm, it's not impossible
>It seems really weird to not be able to tell at first whether you wanted to be or fuck that person! It sounds like just the kind of fantasy natal male agps often get too
yeah, i've definitely heard a similar story from more than one trans woman
>>
>>7730881
>because being *re*feminized or attaching my pre-existing transsexualism to that fantasy makes it go from appealing to dysphoria from hell
That makes sense. Interesting that it's different for >>7730778

>i don't seem to experience meta-attraction
I guess it would be weird to have meta-attraction on top of a*p towards your natal sex.

What was the anime fantasy like, for you to be unsure if you wanted to be her or fuck her? Do you still have that as a fantasy?
>>
>>7730903
>What was the anime fantasy like, for you to be unsure if you wanted to be her or fuck her? Do you still have that as a fantasy?
i watched a lot of yuri around the same time and pretty much ended up at the same point a lot of early-in-transition agp trans girls around here are -- i had the same 'cute girl' image that they did in my head as someone i was attracted to, and with the influence of agp really wanted to be her as well
i'm no longer quite that blatantly agp and have projected my admittedly-fetishistic view of female attractiveness onto actual women instead
>>
>>7730870
Not that anon but I've cismale crossdresser fantasies pretty often. And then I have some sort of AGP physical fantasies every now and then. It's the only setting where I can actually shamelessly enjoy the genitalia I was given, but as soon as I'm no longer alone it falls to shambles.
>>
>>7729335
>probably won't even need top surgery master race
One thing that went well.
>>
>>7730973
>cismale crossdresser fantasies
How do these go?

>And then I have some sort of AGP physical fantasies every now and then.
More like >>7730778 or >>7730844 ?
>>
>>7731001
>>7730903
>>7730812

I am >>7730726

I should also mention I'm still very early in transition.. so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Also for a completely different topic, do you think the name Marcus is a meme name? My birth name is Felice
>>
>>7731006
marcus is good
it's similar to lucas which is one of the most meme names there is, but i can't think of any trans guys i've met named marcus, only cis
>>
>>7731010
Is Aiden and its variations still a meme name?
>>
>>7731010
That's funny cause when I told my bf about Marcus he suggested Lucas... but I told him i hated it.

>>7731014
I can't think of a more meme name... maybe Taylor
>>
>>7731014
aiden hasn't truly been a meme name for a long time, it went out of fashion a few years ago
the only variant that's still meme-y is kaiden
oliver, emmett, and lucas are the main meme names today, jasper and kai are also meme-y (inb4 emmett and jasper being twilight references)
>>
>>7731006
>I should also mention I'm still very early in transition.. so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
See how the fantasy develops as you transition!

>>7731015
Skylar?
>>
>>7731020
Yeah i will... but for now its kinda a reason to keep my skirts and dresses and thighighs and stuff around..
>>
>>7731015
I remember when everyone was Aiden, Ayden, Aydin or whatever.

>>7731020
Fuck, I laughed. I remember a few Skylars. It also reminded me that I don't officially have a name yet.
>>
File: 2017-02-10-10-44-54--445974640.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-10-10-44-54--445974640.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>7730982
>>
>>7731025
Small mercies, I'm still short and don't have a dick.
>>
>>7731032
I bet I'm shorter than u
>>
>>7731032
>tfw 5'2

fucking KILL me
>>
I'm so gay and closeted, /ftmg/

hold my pain
>>
Anyone else rather have stuff in their butt then their puss?
>>
>>7731079
I'd rather stuff a puss.

>>7731047
5'5'' on good days.
>>
>>7731081
You can stuff my puss any day handsome
>>
>>7731079
Y not both

>>7731081
I win
>>
>>7731001
As a remainder of weird dysphoria/A*P I don't really imagine myself as much as made up characters, I guess. Some reoccuring scenarios and the people I usually project on:

>A cisman does trap in private, gets caught by his girlfriend and gets pegged.
>A cisman is a trap camboy, a fan figure out his address and come to his home while he's live.
>Hypermasculine, hung man in women's clothing.
>A cis girl gets involved with her teacher, there's school uniforms with skirts and shit in this scenario.
>A hermaphroditic man gets gangbanged in a locker room.

The main chunk of fantasy people I project on are cis- or trans/hermaphroditic men. Trans characters aren't shamed for being gender nonconforming, cis ones might be. Forced feminization is rarely a thing. Body worship might happen in either direction. Female projected characters are definitely the exception, and they're usually in a very socially feminine role as well.

I have no interest in phalloplasty, and a large chunk of my dysphoria is social based (I have no strong opinions on my breasts). For a long time I IDd as n-b, and I definitely consider myself GNC as a man.

In most aspects I have a pretty positive relationship to my body; my dysphoria is less body-hating and more feeling objectively incorrect.

I'm also intensely bi, very much a verse, and prertt into femdom.
>>
Not a FtM but I have a question: on average are FtMs more sexually attracted to men or to women? And a more general question: what kind of men/women are FtMs usually interested in ie appearance/personality wise?
>>
>>7731374
>on average are FtMs more sexually attracted to men or to women?
women, to the point it was extremely hard for people studying the topic to find androphilic trans men until recently
things have changed a lot in a short space of time and many younger and more internet-based trans men are androphilic to a greater or lesser degree, but in reality the majority of us are into women primarily or exclusively
>And a more general question: what kind of men/women are FtMs usually interested in ie appearance/personality wise?
that's like asking what wo/men men in general are attracted to
>>
I will probably never afford top surgery, even with insurance to help. Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
I'm gonna be staying in the hospital the night after my top surgery, which is unexpected but nice. I'm making a list of stuff to bring with me. Anybody have suggestions?

>phone and charger
>earbuds
>robe
>comfy slippers
>baby wipes
>3ds and games
>journal and pens
>snacks in case i don't like the hospital food
>>
>>7731578
Get your finances in order.
>>
>>7731601
Don't bring anything that you will miss if stolen
>>
>>7729787

I don't think that's it, given I have a manly jaw, and a nearly complete beard by 18.
>>
File: tiny nips.jpg (114KB, 382x364px) Image search: [Google]
tiny nips.jpg
114KB, 382x364px
>>7731687
I personally don't even know if nipple size depends on estrogen or testosterone. I have very, very small nipples and areolas and I literally had my first T shot a couple of a days ago.
>>
>>7731060
5'..... no "s in my pants or on my head.
>>
>>7731720
Mine never changed, the ariola is mysterious.
>>
>>7731683
What kind of ghetto-ass hospitals have you stayed in?
>>
>>7731683
yeah im not bringing my laptop and ill keep my phone and 3DS on my or my moms person at all times

debating bringing my Care Bear
>>
>>7732047
You only need one bitter nurse to have something snatched. And we all know how satisfied nurses are with their situations.
>>
>>7732060
>Care Bear
Wtf is a care bear
>>
>>7732128
It's a plush bear from a children's tv show, I've had it since I was a wee lad.
>>
>>7732089
My god I hate nurses
>>
>>7731578
Find a job with better insurance? Most insurance policies cover top surgery at this point, but the issue is finding a good surgeon will take it or having an insurance policy that will reimburse out of network providers.
>>
Are EDs common in trans guys? My doctor started talking to me about anorexia, seemingly out of no where, and then gave me a cheeky grin saying to 'think about it.'
Pissed me off, but I'm curious now.

>>7730726
I feel like I'm both agp and aap, I can get off on both being a dominant older woman and a sub femboy. I wonder if T had something to do with it boosting my sex drive, I didn't feel this way 2 years ago.
>>
>>7732287
I have muscle dysmorphia/reverse anorexia.
>>
>>7732310
muscle dysmorphia... your penis is made out of muscle. Your penis can't hold itself up.
>>
>>7731024
Your name is now Ayyden-Skyler

Man I ran into an "FtM" recently named Myki. Not short for Michael, he legitimately wanted to change his name to Myki.
>>
>>7732134
>literally having a pedobear
>>
>>7731019
The only person named Kai I know is an ace trans girl. I always thought it sounded fairly gender neutral.

>>7731079
I fucking love anal. Always have. I am actively turned off by any attempt to insert something in my vaginal canal, even in masturbation. It is not even slightly enjoyable.

And I'm mostly straight so, good luck to me, right? I don't know if I'll ever find a cute bi/straight girl who enjoys pegging and is into me.
>>
>>7731720
I have giant pancake nipples, but I also have giant pancake titties, so it's distressingly proportional.
>>
>>7732287
I'm a healthy weight for the first time in a decade. People make comments about it. Feels good.
>>
>>7732287
Anecdotally, I've heard of a lot of other trans guys with ED's. Less curves when you have a lower weight, and sometimes your period vanishes. I'm scrawny due to other not-so-healthy reasons, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>7731680
They're in as well an order as they can be.

>>7732239
In michigan there's no insurance that covers top surgery for transmen. They have insurance that will cover literally everything for mtfs, and srs for transmen... But not top surgery. Not a damn one will.
>>
>>7732576
What reasons?
>>
>>7732625
The body goes into shut-down mode, cannibalizes fat. Since muscles take a lot of energy to maintain, muscles weaken to cope with less caloric intake.
>>
>>7732600
Move. Live somewhere else for a few years, get top surgery, and if you really miss it that much move back home again. Not saying do that RIGHT NOW, but you've got a long life ahead of you, you've got long term options.
>>
>>7732646
Why is your body a cannibal?
>>
Questioning here. How do you know you're trutrans and not aap?
I wanted to be a boy when I was little, but not to the point of hating myself. It got worse during early puberty and I wanted rid of my tits, but now it's subsided mostly and it's mainly just sexual. I'm male in my sexual fantasies 100% of the time. But i would still prefer to be a man all the time if i could, I'm just not losing sleep over it anymore.
I've never had sex or a relationship but I fantasize about both guys and girls.
I'm not upset about wearing women's clothes or my clothed body, but I don't like seeing myself naked, especially my female parts, but that might just be general low self esteem Idk
Do I sound trutrans to you guys?
>>
>>7733117
One doesn't exclude the other. If transitioning would help you lead a healthier and better and more fulfilling life, you're probably trans.
>>
>>7733151
Well I think it would in a vacuum, but in reality I'm not so sure. I'd probably get kicked out/disowned. But I'm not sure I'll ever be truly happy this way either. So it's kind of damned if you do,/damned if you don't.
>>
>>7733117
Forget "trutrans", the question is if transition would improve your life. If you don't lose sleep over being female, then probably not.

The trutrans meme comes from misunderstanding Blanchard, who groups trans people into hsts (homosexual transsexual, as in attracted to their natal sex, so straight) and a*p (bi or gay/lesbian as their transitioned sex).

But hsts aren't "trutrans" and either kind could have severe dysphoria that transition can treat, or may be able to live as their natal sex. It is one of those might not be fully happy either way situations if your dysphoria is persistent but not overwhelming, whichever group you fit into.

Being bi, saying your dysphoria is mostly sexual, and your story in general sound aap.

>I wanted to be a boy when I was little, but not to the point of hating myself.
How much did you fit in as a girl besides that? Hsts are typically very gender non-conforming and a*p less so, but could still have feelings like yours.

>I'm male in my sexual fantasies 100% of the time.
Is the fact of being male arousing in itself or is it just incidental to the fantasy?
>>
Got my T script today boys, I'm gonna pump some motherfuckin iron, get swole and stop snorting coke every other day.
>>
>>7733275
How can you afford that coke habit? You live in Colombia or something?
>>
I'm a bit curious, what's you guys current haircut?
>>
>>7733377
>shaggy under beanie master race

Excuse neckbeard, trying out different trimmers
>>
File: IMG_6912.jpg (864KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6912.jpg
864KB, 1932x2576px
>>7733414
Dammit
>>
>>7733257
I was pretty gender conforming. I looked up to my mom a lot and wanted to be like her.
>Is the fact of being male arousing in itself or is it just incidental to the fantasy?
More just incidental. I'm a bit unhappy but not miserable so I guess I'll wait a while longer and see how things go.
>>
>>7733452
Incidental sounds less aap, but could fit either kind.

>I'm a bit unhappy but not miserable
Then my advice is find fulfilling things in life where you can feel male. Dressing androgynously, friends who treat you in a masculine way or ignore your sex, enjoying any male hobbies you have, maybe a relationship where you get to act as the man.

If you get singled out for being female in a social situation you can say you don't like that. Online of course you can just be male.

Also fixing general low self-esteem and just feeling good as a person, without your gender being part of it.
>>
>>7733452
Sounds like AAP.

My advice is thinking about it. A lot.
>>
File: 20161130_171207.jpg (492KB, 1657x2517px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_171207.jpg
492KB, 1657x2517px
>>7733414
>>
>>7733435
>>7733559
Looking good.

I'm afraid I got a tumblr haircut.
>>
>>7733607
Post it

If you're worried, wear a hat
>>
>>7732625
I've got terrible IBS. You either eat less, or shit yourself skinny. (Though the latter is eventually inevitable.)
>>
>>7732394
Come on, haven't you heard of Myki, Nikij, Byijllyi, Meesha, all these respectable names?
>>
File: IMG_20170210_193815.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_193815.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
>>7733377
>implying I get haircuts
I haven't cut my hair in a year maybe, that being said, my last hair cut was a buzz cut.
>>
File: IMG_20170211_024727.jpg (592KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_024727.jpg
592KB, 1200x1600px
>>7733377
Letting it grow out from a shitty leonardo di caprio-tier haircut
>>
>>7733377
I let my hair grow out too long, but was too much of a wimp to commit to shaving it all on my own. I'm currently stuck with some sort of a Tumblr-tier chin length undercut monstrosity, and have no clue what the fuck to do. Hiding under a beanie in the mean time.
>>
>>7733377
shitty, i thought i could grow my hair longer since i got stubblejaw, but it's kinda weird 90s wholesome crap
i don't wanna just fuckin buzz it all off
but i kinda do

I'd probably be less weird about this if i wasn't stressing about my hairline, seems like it's starting to thin a bit.
>>
I have lost my testosterone. I am a fucking idiot, and I have literally lost my prescription bag, I have no fucking clue where it is. I've checked all the likely suspects and nothing
>>
>>7736590
Put out some tuna and see if it helps
>>
is there any non-surgical way to cure ptosis?
>>
>>7736949
start wearing bras again (fitted to /r/abrathatfits standards, not normal ones) when you aren't binding
also, if your concern is that the ptosis will prevent you from getting low-scar top surgery, lose as much weight as you healthily can (even if you're currently normal weight) to minimize chest size and improve your chances
>>
>>7736973
ive had grade 3 ptosis since puberty though, it wasnt caused by binding or T or anything. Im working on losing weight too
>>
>>7729335
Damn. That is one nice fucking body you have anon, I'm bio-male and nowhere near matching that. All the best to you in future and welcome to the club x
>>
>>7737030
Newfag
>>
File: 20170211_031132.jpg (2MB, 1269x2327px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_031132.jpg
2MB, 1269x2327px
>>7733377
I need a trim up again. It was windy and raining today, so the gel died.

I do an bit of an undercut on the sides, unblended, then the top shit shortens and blends to the back.
>>
>>7733435
>>7733559
>>7734231
>>7734280
>>7737142
Handsome boys should smile more

>>7737142
Epic beard
>>
File: 20161130_171549.jpg (451KB, 1570x2805px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_171549.jpg
451KB, 1570x2805px
>>7737186
Ok, grandma...
>>
>>7737235
Dude you look good but where's your ear hole.
>>
>>7737186
What if behind that layer of purple paint I'm hiding hideous crooked teeth?
>>
File: pic.jpg (305KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
305KB, 960x1280px
>>7734231
Looking good dude. You've made a lot of progress in the last few months.
>>7733377
>>
>>7737340
Are you the guy who walked into a door?
>>
>>7737353
*as in you got a gash on your nose not that you're ugly or anything.
>>
>>7737353
>>7737357
Nope I got a little too drunk and fell on my face.
>>
File: IMG_5493.jpg (364KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5493.jpg
364KB, 1280x960px
>>7733377
Got it cut the other day.
I always get it too short, but dying it a bit darker made me feel better about it (unfortunately my eyebrows are light as shit).

Will probably go back to blonde, probably learn to stop asking for shorter hair than I actually want eventually. Maybe grow it out so I can manage a quiff of some sort. This is a bit too much little boys' style, I think.
>>
>>7737374
Girls are blonde. Boys are blond.
>>
>>7737372
Lel
>>
>>7737384
Thanks! I'm ESL, so I had no idea.
>>
>>7737335
Smile with your mouth closed?
>>
>>7733742
Have you tried incorporating more calorie dense foods into your diet? Nuts have like 6-700 calories per 100 g.
>>
>>7737374
Dude that earring makes you look a lot more feminine. Nice dahmer glasses tho.
>>
>>7733302
40 bucks a day every other day is nothing when you work 50 hours a week.
>>
>>7737577
Quit coke, save the cash, then after a year or two use it to eradicate some random disease in 3world. Or buy loads of presents to a childrens hospital or something. Be that guy, anon.
>>
>>7737577
>$7,000+/year
Wew
>>
>>7737577

Hey now, anon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fordPXp06h4
>>
is "aunt caitlyn" the trans equivalent of uncle tom
>>
File: blaire white mirror selfie.png (293KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white mirror selfie.png
293KB, 375x375px
>>7737729
it's usually 'aunt susan'
>>
>>7737734
susan like the hon forum?
>>
>>7737746
yeah, susan in general gets used as a bit of a stereotypical mtf name (and hon name specifically) around these parts
it's like zoey on /r/askhons
>>
Peri can look like shit too, nipples often are poorly placed or are too large like in OP

Also tf is with transguys doing NO exercise, even a small amount will do wonders for masculine aesthetic
Protip: exercise

Pic related: 3 years post periareolar
>>
I'm overweight. 157 lb at 5'2. Top surgery booked for May 2nd. Should I be losing weight or developing chest muscles right now? Or both? Can you lose and gain at the same time?
>>
5'3 trans girl here. any dudes want my clothes?
>>
>>7737791
I thought it was Alice
>>
>>7737817
alice is also stereotypical, they refer to slightly different types of people
but 'aunt susan' has a better rhythm to it
>>
>>7737804
>can you lose and gain at the same time?
Nope. Losing weight requires eating less calories whereas gaining muscle requires eating more.
Just focus on losing weight. Chest muscles are pretty moot with breasts in the way anyway.

>>7737793
OP's nipples are considered large..?
They look normal compared to my pepperoni nipples.
>>
>>7737816
Skelly clothes? If so yes pls.
>>
>>7737830
I need you to post nips
>>
>>7737837
yeah. 110 lbs. are you interested in trading?
>>
>>7737849
Yes pls.
>>
>>7737830
In comparison to his body, yeah. Are you post or preop?
>>
>>7737841
I'd rather not but they're 1.5"/3.8cm in diameter
>>
>>7737857
I really really need you to post nips
>>
>>7737856
Unfortunately preop. My insurance doesn't cover top surgery and I can't get a new one until next year.
>>
>>7737861
Ah yeah. You can always get them resized worst case scenario, but the size tends to shrink after 1-2 years once the skin has tightened. Also getting the actual nipple (pointy part) reduced does wonders for appearance.
I had pizza nipples for a good while but they got lighter in color (not so red and pink) after a year or so from the operation. Mine looked pretty big preop too.
>>
>>7729335
ugh thatd be me if i had a good haircut
but you cant be chad if youre short :\
>>
>>7737880
i work with a 5'6 chad. hes hot as hell and everyone agrees. its possible. dont worry.
>>
>>7737873
Yeah that's what I've been thinking about.
>>
>>7737890
i'm 5'1 :\ i hope it is
>>
>>7737340
Damn, this person is gonna look exactly like Ezra Miller post T
>>
>>7737793
>Also tf is with transguys doing NO exercise
In my case I'm just a lazy cunt and I had a honnish manshouldered body to begin with, so I don't bother with sweating away at the gym.
Not all cis males exercise and the same applies to us, some people are sloths
>>
>>7738000
I'm 5'1 too. Met a cis guy some time back who was the same height as me so there's definitely guys as tall as us.
>>
>>7738032
>Met a cis guy some time back who was the same height as me
Oh god it was probably me x.x
>>
>>7738039
That's extremely unlikely. Plus, I see other guys that height around occasionally too.
>>
File: IMG_20170211_112738.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_112738.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>7737186
why though

>>7737340
thanks, this is the easiest part of passing so far desu
>>
>>7737557
Haha, thanks. Best comment I ever got on my appearance was a guy the age of my grandpa telling me "you look exactly like I did in the seventies". Still don't know if it was a compliment or not.
>>
>>7734231
be my bf
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 498x700px
>>7738178
you're gonna have to look pretty close to this guy, with a beard and listen to mostly metal
and play vidya
>>
>>7738255
not them but you sound like my gf when she was 12.
>>
>>7738281
what are you trying to get at here? I wouldn't date anyone I met on 4chan anyways but if there is the odd chance that this person looks like my current crush, there might be a chance I would date him.
>>
>>7738255
>you're gonna have to look pretty close to this guy, with a beard
yes i have that down
> listen to mostly metal
and play vidya
metal is among my tastes which are quite varied and yeah i like vidya
>>
>>7738255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxHLr8AYHCM is this metal enough, i hope it meets your taste
>>
File: 1082038900.jpg (61KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
1082038900.jpg
61KB, 700x434px
>>7738752
That was painful, lol.

https://youtu.be/oIQiSZdX8vA
Best use of wind instuments in metal.
Video is shit, but this is my fave version of the song.
>>
>>7738848
well I found a new band to binge
thanks
>>7738752
this is like meme squared, shitty flute and dragonforce
>>
how do you feel about premarital sex
>>
>>7739142
Gotta test the waters before you jump in
>>
>>7739142
>getting married
>as a guy
>ever
>>
>>7739171
my dad got married and he's really happy
>>
>>7739142
Which fly-over state are you?
>>
>>7739197
If you are offered a skittle and told that several of them are poisoned, would "My friend ate a skittle and he wasn't poisoned" reassure you?
>>
>>7739171
>living alone
>as a stereotype
>ever
>>
>>7739171
As opposed to.. getting married as a girl?
>>
>>7739233
this is a shitty analogy
>>
>>7739256
You don't need to be married to live with someone.

>>7739288
Girls have actual reasons to get married sometimes, like guaranteeing themselves support from a guy. They still shouldn't though. Guys don't even have bad reasons.

>>7739300
You're right, eating a skittle actually has some small benefit. So they need to be tasteless placebo pills with no reason to be eaten.

And it's not that some are poisoned, it's that any can become poison, even if they are fine now.
>>
>>7739330
you have some fucked up views. are you one of those MGTOW losers or are you redpill?
>>
>>7739330
>guaranteeing themselves support from a guy
Ah I see, so you're from the 1960s.
>>
>>7739340
Tell me how you define them and I'll tell you which if either I fit.

>>7739345
Why do you think that's not how today is?
>>
>>7739382
Well if you put the newspaper down, you'd see the date is actually 2017.
>>
>>7739402
Can you answer the question?
>>
>>7739345
Unless they're marrying a doctor or a trust-fund baby, I really don't see how that's a thing anymore in today's economy. I'm a software engineer, and while I can live comfortably for myself, supporting another person on my salary alone would be absolutely laughable.
>>
>>7739477
>supporting another person on my salary alone would be absolutely laughable.
Which is why it would suck for a woman to be able to demand that of you.
>>
>>7739514
Most women don't demand it though, they go work and contribute. Housewives are pretty rare these days.
>>
>>7739530
But they can, within the marriage or by ending it. Why would you give them that power over you? "Most won't use it" is not an answer.
>>
File: austrianfeels.jpg (189KB, 613x611px) Image search: [Google]
austrianfeels.jpg
189KB, 613x611px
>tfw no cute FtM bf
>tfw will never passionately french kiss him while groping his literal boipussi
>>
>>7739560
Why marry someone if you don't trust them not to fuck you over?
>>
is this thread as cancerous as /mtfg/?
logic tells me it shouldn't be, as you aren't all going through girl puberty and acting like teenagers
>>
>>7739584
Because you can be wrong. Everyone only marries someone they trust not to fuck them over, and look how that turns out.

Why trust anyone enough to enable them to fuck you over?
>>
>>7739345
it's legally mandated if they have a child
he pays for it's upbringing or he goes to prison
>>
>>7739585
Considering there's only one /ftmg/ at a time, I suppose not.

>>7739583
Please keep all hands out and away from the boipussi
>>
>>7739624
You don't need a child to be required to pay alimony and split assets.
>>
> living in the trashy suburbs
> hair salons make me dysphoric and always leave me with the Can I Ask For The Manager cut
> would get laughed out of a men's barber shop
> survive on trimming my hair myself
> accidentally fuck it up beyond redemption

Am I crazy to take a ~45min trip out of town just for a hair cut? The gay/trans/etc friends I've asked said they know a lot of "queer friendly" salons, but none local to the area. The last decent stylist I had moved across country, and every single new place I've tried will not cut my hair short enough, and just gives me the fucking mom style.
>>
how do you deal with the prospect of being a permanent manlet?
and the ridiculousness of phalloplasty
>>
>>7738848
fucking hell yes BAGPIPES
-googles-
GERMANIC BAGPIPES!

thanks RDJ!
>>
>>7739672
don't care about my height

how is phalloplasty ridiculous?
>>
>>7739649
Save the money wear a hat
>>
>>7739672
I am an awesome manlet
>>
>>7739723
how is taking skin from your upper thigh, rolling it up and sewing it onto your crotch ridiculous?
well... what I just said.
>>
>>7739737
bait
>>
>>7739752
bait for what? Sick of hearing that word.
You aready responded so it's not for (You)'s

are you not going to answer the question or not
>>
>>7739765
you simplified a very complex surgery that generally produces good results in order to make it look bad
>>
>>7739649
Not at all. I've been cutting my own hair for the past 6 months but now I want something that's going to be a bit too difficult with two mirrors and the inability to angle my wrist properly. Thankfully I don't know anyone at my local salon, I'm just hoping it won't be too weird to pull out a men's magazine and say "like this, don't give me that pixie cut bullshit".
Anyway, just be firm about what you want. Don't walk out of there until you're satisfied, even if you're in the chair for an hour making them cut it shorter millimeter by millimeter.

>>7739672
>how do you deal with the prospect of being a permanent manlet?
I have the excuse of saying my dad was a manlet, it's true.
I've also noticed a lot more short (most likely) cis guys at work.
Just dress nice and be confident.
>>
>>7731006

As long as you don't mind potentially being taken for black when they hear your name, then Marcus is fine. I wouldn't go with it for employment reasons.
>>
>>7739785
if I'm so easily disprovable that it's laughable to think I could possibly be sincere, then fucking prove me wrong
don't just say "bait" as if you've declared yourself the winner
>>
>>7739330
Who hurt you?

And you're aware that if a het married couple get divorced, the guy is very rarely better off from it than the woman?
>>
File: thumbstrump.jpg (226KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thumbstrump.jpg
226KB, 1600x900px
>>7739627
*grabs u by the pussy*

>>7739723
>"penis" looks like a literal corndog wrapped in scarred human skin
>functions with a bike pump

I don't think I could ever date a FtM with that. A boipussi is much more appealing desu. And I'm gay.
>>
>>7739838
But most of us want to have a dick, m8.
>>
>>7739859
but... you can't...
it's overrated anyway
>>
>>7739838
daddy no, not like this!
>>
>>7739672
My biggest idol was Prince, he was universally viewed as a sex symbol and was 158cm. Also, surround myself with short guys and taller-than-average girls.

And my genital dysphoria isn't massive.
>>
>>7739833
>Who hurt you?
End this meme.

>And you're aware that if a het married couple get divorced, the guy is very rarely better off from it than the woman?
Yes, very rarely. If you want to be the boytoy of a millionairess, then perhaps you are in a similar position to marriage as a girl.
>>
File: sadj.jpg (40KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
sadj.jpg
40KB, 500x329px
>>7739871
>it's overrated
Maybe, but that's not the point.

>tfw I'll never cum in a girl's pussy
>>
File: f45805a757339a6a6cbd38cabe6e973e.jpg (418KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
f45805a757339a6a6cbd38cabe6e973e.jpg
418KB, 1280x1811px
>>7739645
>>7739624
>>7739611
>>7739560

This is why the jews invented a prenuptual contract.

The skittles thing doesnt add up, either, because there are benefits to LTR to your health. Blood pressure, general cardiovascular health improvements. Married men tend to live longer on average, I am on break on my phone so fuck sources, you have google.

Not to mention ease of inheritanxe if you outlive your spouse, be they male or female; it is especially important for same sex couples though as dusapproving family could tear everything away from the surviving partner because they lack legal kinship through marriage.
>>
>>7739889
me neither
unless my sperg magically disappears
>>
>>7739838
phallo has improved a lot in the past 5-10 years, and glansplasty is better too. the scar is on the underside of the penis so it's not visible most of the time. many people think it's not a good option because they've only seen pictures of dicks that are still healing or that aren't even finished since it's a multi stage procedure.

i probably won't get it because i want to be uncut, so ill settle with clitoral release/simple metoidioplasty. no vaginectomy since it doesn't bother me that i have a hole.
>>
File: rawr.jpg (33KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
33KB, 500x611px
>>7739859
What a phalloplasty provides you isn't a penis by scientific and social standards. Unlike MtFs, the artificial organ isn't capable of "passing" at all.

I guess if you're dysphoria is so crippling that it's absolutely impossible for you to live with your boipussi, go for it, but I mean I think phalloplasty would be a turn-off for most people.

You might as well wear a strap-on 24/7 - as its more realistic and comes with less cost and complications than a phalloplasty.
>>
>>7736922
I would but I think the cat would eat it
>>
>>7739915
phalloplasty passes in locker rooms and it looks very realistic once glansplasty and scrotoplasty are done. RFF phallo is nothing like the old abdominal procedures that gave it a bad reputation.
>>
>>7739915
I won't have phalloplasty anyway, the results are not satisfying enough to me. I want a cock, not a frankendick.
>>
>>7739915
even though its your own skin, do you have to take anti rejection meds?
and do you have to dilate the urethra to stp it from healing shut?
>>
>>7739937
no anti rejection meds necessary. you wear a catheter while the neourethra heals but you don't have to dilate unless you get a stricture, which is possible with any urologic surgery not just phallo.

gendercube on tumblr has a lot of good phalloplasty information
>>
>>7739935
how do you get a hardon
>>
>>7739894
>This is why the jews invented a prenuptual contract.
They routinely don't hold up in court and there are things they can never cover.

>The skittles thing doesnt add up, either, because there are benefits to LTR to your health.
Nobody said anything about LTRs.

>Not to mention ease of inheritanxe if you outlive your spouse
Write a will.

Why do you ignore the existence of legal documents that are reliable when pretending they don't exist makes marriage seem to have upsides, but pretend legal documents that aren't reliable are when they would make marriage less of a sucker's choice?
>>
>>7739961
erectile implant. they're most often used in cis men with nerve damage or other causes of ED. MLD can get erect with a muscle contraction when done with a certain technique but it's not often used in the united states and is somewhat less sensate than RFF.
>>
good picture of a phalloplasty from the UK.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9ba5f8efd45957601276db9a98ae28de/tumblr_inline_octkalSbSH1r7gd88_540.jpg
>>
>>7739883
You're being very vicious about something that most people will find pretty fulfilling, and if not, realize that others will and that holds a lot of meaning to them. Do you not believe in mongamous relationships period, or is it just the marriage you oppose?

And point remains, married men are happier and better off than unmarried men, while the stats aren't nearly as much in favour of married women.
>>
>>7739142
Don't save yourself for The One, you gotta practice first, so by the time they roll around you can keep 'em.
>>
>>7739995
does it come in non perforated?
>>
File: 1b1aa171e7faafcd7e051d6829590f2c.jpg (136KB, 1181x662px) Image search: [Google]
1b1aa171e7faafcd7e051d6829590f2c.jpg
136KB, 1181x662px
>>7739965
Wills are not infallable either, i have deceased relatives whose estates are tied up 3 years after death despite them. Being a spouse can give clout over parents. That is fact.

Why not lobby to improve marriage laws. Your woman-hating attitute will accomplish nothing. Your tone and wording is swaying no one, and I do not think you have a solid idea what your goal with this stance even is.

D+ for this debate, only that high for being a less offensive troll than average
>>
>>7739995
I've seen better
>>
>>7740048
can i have links? im interested.
>>
>>7739999
Dubsbuds cheeked
>>
If dubs I'm getting a cold bath
>>
>>7740082
Allright then
>>
>>7739807
T-they just did. It's pretty easy to prove wrong the idea that phallo is just rolling up skin from the thigh and sewing it on because that's just false look up the actual way they do it and it's a lot more complex.
>>7739838
except the only scar is one line that resembles the one cis men have on their dick from the fusing in the womb, the shape doesn't resemble a corndog once all surgeries have been completed and no it is not pumped with air to get hard like a bike pump.
>>
>>7740107
I'm convinced that the surgery is better than it was.

But a personal point, just saying "the info is out there, go find it" isn't likely to swing people's opinions.
That's you essentially asking them to do your job for you.
Just in case you're ever interested in debating in the future.
>>
>>7740125
>I'm convinced that the surgery is better than it was.
Random anon passing by here. That really depends. I've seen the (recent) results from a local doctor who does it (can't show pics unfortunately) and quite honestly, they look horrible. Maybe in general it's better than before but that doesn't mean it always is.
>>
>>7739999
>You're being very vicious about something that most people will find pretty fulfilling,
Pointing out problems is being vicious?

>Do you not believe in mongamous relationships period, or is it just the marriage you oppose?
I've twice corrected people assuming marriage is the only way to have a relationship >>7739330 >>7739965

Which of my posts looks like it's applying to other monogamous relationships?

>And point remains, married men are happier and better off than unmarried men,
Nobody has made that point before and I don't believe you have seen anything saying so that correctly compares married men and unmarried men in relationships that are otherwise similar. Obviously you can't just group single men together with every other kind of relationship and claim any stats about that non group proves anything about marriage.

>>7740029
>Wills are not infallable either, i have deceased relatives whose estates are tied up 3 years after death despite them.
Source on marriage ever handling something a will fails to?

>Why not lobby to improve marriage laws.
Why not not be a sucker?

>Your woman-hating attitute
Where?

>a less offensive troll than average
Leave it out. If you want to yell troll instead of making a case for your view just make that clear instead of pretending to argue and throwing this on at the end.
>>
File: save me from this hell.jpg (268KB, 610x732px) Image search: [Google]
save me from this hell.jpg
268KB, 610x732px
>>7739791
I think the problem with my area is that everyone just has shitty taste in general. Women either have simple long hair when they're young, and then the manager cut when they get old. Men just have short crew cuts. I don't think the average stylist has experience cutting anything else, which is probably why I get stuck with the manager cut regardless of what I ask for.

> Don't walk out of there until you're satisfied
But then I'd become the total embodiment of the manager cut.
>>
File: 1364712759017.jpg (18KB, 437x408px) Image search: [Google]
1364712759017.jpg
18KB, 437x408px
>>7740154
You're saying that marriage is inherently bad, despite the fact that there are plenty of people out there who find it fulfilling for a multitude of reasons. I think that's pretty vicious, yeah.
>>
>>7740125
Normally I get that but this was more "you only need to glance at the wiki page for phallo to see it's more complex than that" rather than "I have these and these sources which you have to read through all of to see it kind of backs up my point"
>>7740149
Honestly yeah, although I argue about how good phallo can be that's only if you do the right things see the right surgeon etc. I've seen some recent results that make me question the surgeons eyesight.
>>
>tfw no bf to call me babygirl and ignore that i dont look like one
>>
>>7740191
If you're trying to say that hairstylists can only do one short style for women, I agree.
Just try to bring a picture, tell them "yes I am trying to look masculine", etc.

>But then I'd become the total embodiment of the manager cut.
Eh, at least you won't look like it.
>>
i saw a place over in Europe that does your chest surgery, hysto, and phallo at the same time. would not want to recover from that.
>>
>>7740218
>there are plenty of people out there who find it fulfilling for a multitude of reasons.
Namely?
>>
>>7740339
It is an option to have hysto and phallo at the same time, but wew adding top surgery onto that? You'd be bed-ridden for months.
>>
>>7740366
My surgeon in FL offered hysto and top surgery at once. I'm booked top surgery with him in May and i dunno if i should take him up on the offer, what if i need hysto later? I might be like "damn i should have got it back then".
>>
Just turned 18 but cant start T for at least two years due to issues. Am I stuck as an Ayydin forever bros? Sorry for weird lines I do not want the NSA on my ass
>>
>>7740423
why do you want to be a man?
it sucks
>>
>>7740481
what's wrong with being a man?
>>
>>7740355
One that comes to mind right off is religious reasons. To some people, having their relationship blessed by their deity is very important. To other people it's just something that makes them feel better and more stable in their relationship. There are issues with how many countries handle the juridical marriage, but stop acting like people can't find it fulfilling and important regardless. Like let's be real, the majority of the impact is emotional and symbolical, not juridical. Why is that so upsetting to you?
>>
>>7740497
well I've only ever been a man, so I have nothing to compare it to
>>
>>7740423
You'll look like a tween for a while, but you'll get there eventually. Hormone magic is real.

Try and find other ways to deal with it meanwhile; two years pass quickly.
>>
>>7740499
>but stop acting like people can't find it fulfilling and important regardless.
This and your examples are pure placebo.

"It makes me feel better" isn't a reason to do something that harmful.
>>
>>7740481
if you're asking that question you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what being trans is
>>
>>7740530
I'm wondering why it's not classed as a mental illness
>>
>>7740510
Thanks mang. I figured but a teen girl at hot topic told me i look like a "they them" and I wanted to know if my hell will end
>>7740481
i don't want to be a man i just have crippling dysphoria that compells me to take male hormones which will give me secondary sex characteristics that will also coincidentally make me be seen as male
>>
>>7740539
Because it's not one?
>>
>>7740547
right right, it's your entire body at fault, not your brain
>>
>>7740544
how crippling
>>
>>7740539
so you're too stupid to do basic research then
>>
>>7740563
the waters have been so muddied that finding purely impartial information is way harder than it should be
I don't give a shit about your feelings, so there's not a lot to learn
>>
>>7740552
disconnect between brain and body's sexual characteristics. only treatable by modifying the body. mental illnesses are treated with therapy and medicine, but that's been tried and isn't effective for gender dysphoria. if it worked I'd do it instead.

>>7740576
so edgy
>>
>>7740593
and the success rate of said treatment
or is that where the statistics start to get blurry
>>
>>7740519
I still don't see how it is "that harmful". All your points so far has been "I don't like it" and "it is useless".

How are people getting married to people that aren't you or your friends/family hurting you/your friends family exactly?
>>
>>7740519
>"It makes me feel better" isn't a reason to do something that harmful.
Are you autistic or something
There's loads of things people do just because it makes them feel good
>>
>>7740606
it's very successful actually. the statistics show that it works.
>>
>>7740618
staying away from the numbers
good idea
>>
File: 1404270661108.jpg (143KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1404270661108.jpg
143KB, 792x792px
>>7740618
HERE WE GO
>>
>>7740423
Trans guys are cursed with looking younger, so waiting two years isn't going to totally doom you. It does get slightly awkward when you look like a teenage boy and you're a grown ass adult though.

But after 2-3 years of HRT, the babyface is usually cured. If not, having face scruff will also do the trick.
>>
>>7740647

everything is bait.
some is just more well disguised.
>>
>>7740683
You're baiting me here too ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 736x1013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 736x1013px
>>7740647
I could try to change the subject.
D-do you guys like anime?
>>
>>7740670
Yeah, babyface can be awkward. When I went to my university's orientation last summer, there was also a high school summer program going on at the same time and so many people thought I was lost and tried to direct me to the high schoolers. One lady straight up wouldn't believe I was 20.
>>
>>7740710
Amateur. I'm fucking 27 and literally no one believes me and/or makes fun of me. I don't even have a round face, it's just that my family is very Benjamin Button-esque.
>>
>>7740702
Edward Elric is Relatable?
>>
>>7740781
Eh, I don't get offended when someone calls me short because it's true.
>>
why do artists emphasis hips and top surgery scarring in art of ftm characters? i hate that shit. they have a right to draw it ofc but i still cant stand it
>>
>>7740702
no.
>>
>>7740929
Because they're not FtM and they think we want to see that. "Muh Representation" and all.
I've seen my share of art of canonly-male characters in a binder getting their pussy eaten out, as if this is supposed to help curb dysphoria.
>>
>>7740979
perhaps it's not for you...?

Personally I see your kind as fascinating to observe.
>>
>>7740929
Because it's the easy way to make sure they "look FTM". You don't get diversity points if they just look male.
It's why tumblr artists like to throw hijab on female characters, easy visual religious diversity.
>>
>>7740987
>your kind

why are you still here
>>
>>7740929
I really hate that too.
>>
>>7741016
Because you're fascinating to observe

I'll say it again if you need me to
>>
>>7741027
What do you find fascinating about us?
>>
>>7740781
A little sure
>>
this might be stupid question but how do they get the erection implant in your dick after phalloplasty? do they just slide it in there through an incision?
>>
>>7741065
I'd rather not say
I'm just interested in psychology, as a hobby
I observed the XY's for a while too
>>
>>7740966
Boo. What about western animation?
>>
>>7741089
when I was a kid, yeah
not so much recently
>>
>>7741085
Alright. You're much less annoying than the TERF we had in here the other night.
>>
>>7741093
There are some good recent not for kids cartoons like rick and morty.
>>
>>7740702
I'm really into Hunter x Hunter, I watched it and then immediately rewatched it. All 148 episodes. Now I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>7741085
mtf here, what have you noticed about both kinds of trans people?
>>
>>7740987
>perhaps it's not for you...?
They like to pretend it is. Most of these artists are FtM-chasers of the female variety. They're only getting themselves off to the possibility of us enjoying it.
Thankfully they usually end up dating each other, I suppose.
>>
File: tumblr_lrhzmrC9oh1qkilov.jpg (54KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrhzmrC9oh1qkilov.jpg
54KB, 500x414px
>>7740929

I fucking hate that shit. Top surgery scarring I don't really have a problem with since that's something of a reality and at least shows that the character's sought treatment (though I haven't actually come across any art with scars, and I'm sure some people find a way to over emphasise it). But most of what I see is trans men in art being defined by wearing binders or just having big tits hanging the fuck out. Just 100% looking like little girls wrapping up their chests like a fucking cosplayer, or full on men with titties flopping in the breeze.
But hey, that's what happens when people confuse a disorder with play pretend identities, and completely forget that these traits are not fun and interesting but debilitating medical problems.
>>
>>7740987

Art made my people who have no fucking clue what they're portraying is not a vessel for you to "observe our kind." All you're observing is an idiot's misconceptions.
>>
>>7741027
Thanks for the compliment, I know I look good. Do you want a close up picture of my face to hang on the walls, maybe keep it on your nightstand, or carry it in your wallet to remind you what's even better than money. I'll rub it all over my armpits to embed it with the pure body scent of not having showered in months. You will not resist. And you will say it again, and again, and again.
>>
>>7741213
what do you mean?
similarities?
>>
>>7741392
anything you consider notable, including similarities.
>>
>>7741085
>amateur "psychologist"
>"you're fascinating to observe"
>"your kind"

kill yourself immediately
>>
>>7741436
I never claimed I had bedside manner
this is after all an anonymous banjo tuning forum
>>
File: tumblr_oei9xccrXI1u1nze9o1_500.png (61KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oei9xccrXI1u1nze9o1_500.png
61KB, 500x560px
>>7740929
It's hilarious how people will claim to be doing this out of a desire to be "diverse" or "inclusive" while having no respect for the actual group of people they want to represent.

Pic related, a "trans man" from tumblr
>>
>>7741515
lol that artist was the first thing that came to my mind when you brought up fetishistic art disguised as representation

apparently the artist tried to play off the criticism by claiming to be "agender"
>>
>>7741515
tfw ur dysphoria gets worse just by looking at that trash photo
>>
>>7741515

I'm just gonna pretend those are pecs and avoid pondering what a massive fuckstick someone has to be to draw something like this and think it's anything but gross fetishism.
Might as well draw a paraplegic sexily trying to drag himself up a spiral staircase.
>>
>>7730726
I mean theres some irony there but if it makes you happy go for it its not hurting anyone
>>
>>7731578
dude top surgery is not even that expensive. It might take you a few years to save up but unless you're living in extreme immigrant poverty, it shouldn't take more than 3 years if you're managing your money correctly.

>>7731601
>staying in a hospital
>after top surgery
Nigga why, you will literally be up and walking after there is no reason for you to be in a hospital.

>>7737830
I'm 6 weeks post-op and have pretty severe pepperoni nipples which kind of sucks but infinitely better than boobs

>>7741310
>full on men with titties flopping in the breeze
that sounds pretty funny desu
>>
>>7739672
>and the ridiculousness of phalloplasty
bottom surgery being shit is a meme that has been discussed and rebutted several times in roughly every ftmg edition
phalloplasty is not ideal (metoidioplasty is superior in every way if you weren't totally fucked by genetics) but is not aesthetically terrible, has normal erotic sensation seen in natal penises, and can be used for almost everything a natal penis can
>>
>>7741742
>that sounds pretty funny desu
That's all well and good, except it's supposed to be respectful representation.
>>
Hi ftms bearmode straight man here. Do ftms ever transition into large bears? Like I'm big 5'11" 265lbs with 22" shoulders, 14" hips and size 12 feet. Can a large masc afab ever transition into that?
>>
>>7741742
>Nigga why, you will literally be up and walking after there is no reason for you to be in a hospital.
Random person here but where I live they force you to stay in the hospital for a few days.
>>
new thread

>>7741898
>>7741898
>>7741898
>>
>>7741776
Nice American digits.

>has normal erotic sensation seen in natal penises
How can they recreate the sexual sensitivity of natal penises?
>>
>>7739585
No, we're a lot nicer and more supportive of each other unlike those batty hons.
>>
>>7741988
They don't. An enlarged clitoris that's been "released" is essentially a micropenis that you can't pee or shoot semen out of. It gets erections on its own and can orgasm. Urethral lengthening can be done to make it so that you can pee through it.
>>
>>7741742
It is expensive.
>>
File: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif (487KB, 330x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif
487KB, 330x243px
>>7742163

I disagree!
>>
>>7741988
>>7742027
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.