[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are transpeople the most evil members of LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 35345.png (2MB, 1330x1590px) Image search: [Google]
35345.png
2MB, 1330x1590px
Are transpeople the most evil members of LGBT?
>>
>>7717792
No, the person who posts straight man poo threads is (and shall forever remain) the worst evil on /lgbt/
>>
>>7717792
Ah, yes, the classic "the most oppressed people are actually the aggressors"

Every single fucking bait here is against trans people

Hell, there's a lesbian general for cis people only

But of course, we're the evil ones. Kill yourself familia.
>>
I'd say it's early transitioners
>>
>>7717835
With that said, the assholes that are still in the closet and keep flinging shit at older people are the most toxic people I've ever seen in the LGBT "community".
>>
File: IMG_2747.png (635KB, 936x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2747.png
635KB, 936x710px
Yesh
>>
>>7717792
Lesbians because they're snowflakes and needed their own letter (gay covered them but that wasn't enough) and trans because it's not a god damn sexuality, only a mental disorder.
>>
File: 53345345.png (874KB, 882x1230px) Image search: [Google]
53345345.png
874KB, 882x1230px
>>7717840
this
What makes them that way? Is it biological?
>>
>>7717792

How do trannies even live being jacked full of estrogen? I had hormonal issues once that made my estro go really high and I felt like completely shit all the time, no energy, mood swings and depression.

How?
>>
>>7717895
Attractive people in general are insane when it comes to dating and stuff.

They often treat dating like realpolitik and openly say they won't date ugly people/"losers", as though they're embracing reality by outing themselves as tools.

People in general tend to overthink/fetishize their current circumstances. I myself am trying to suffer more because I feel that if i've suffered all my life and I want to, at the very least, see what the deepest pits of despair look like.
>>
>>7717892
You have to amit that "Gee Bee" does not have the same ring to it as "El Gee Bee Tee"

and "Bee Gees" was taken
>>
>>7717915
I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a dude, because getting on hormones and having higher estrogen has actually made me feel energized and just generally better. I am a bit moodier and I'm still depressed, but I'm not suicidal anymore and I've been able to do well at college and in life. I'm even engaged to someone really great. Estrogen and social transition turned my life around.
>>
>>7717792
No it's the lesbians hands down. There's a reason people coined the term feminazi.
>>
>>7718027
desu lesbian couples have been the most rude/standoffish to me IRL :\
>>
>>7717792

Leftists in general tend to be pretty arrogant assholes than think themselves morally superior to you.
>>
>>7718027
>There's a reason people coined the term feminazi.
"people" = MRAs and red pillers
>>
>>7718474
More like people who actually look at feminist groups bitch and moan. I swear ultra feminists are the most intolerant and delusional gay activists I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
>>
File: 7IYznS5.jpg (66KB, 650x399px) Image search: [Google]
7IYznS5.jpg
66KB, 650x399px
>>7717792
>Are transpeople the most evil members of LGBT?

No. "Trans*inclusive" Feminists (=tumblrinas) are the most evil people.
>>
>>7717792
>Are transpeople the most evil members of LGBT?
Yes. Even if they're not the most evil, they're the biggest uncle toms.
>>
>>7717792
I was once talking to a nurse about gay clubs and he told me about an incident that had happened. A man with AIDs put his blood in a syringe and went around the club pozzing about 20 people with it, without their consent or knowledge. That sounds quite evil to me.
>>
File: 1486415788106.jpg (51KB, 441x457px) Image search: [Google]
1486415788106.jpg
51KB, 441x457px
>>7717792
Don't think so, in the end it's about the person being shitty or not.

One thing I came to understand after years on the interwebz is the fact when you're anonymous you can really see how the average person acts and let's be honest people are assholes.

One thing I don't agree though is trying to push this shit on Trans people alone because let's agree here, most of the ones that start shit aren't even trans themselves, it's people that turned being offended into a religion and basically flock to the next big thing that's considered the most opressed thing at the moment. Be it trans, gay, muslim, bagpipe player, you get it.

The only individuals that aren't transtenders from tumblr that are legit assholes in the Trans community are:
>T rage autistic teen FtM.
>T rage hons.
>Catty MtF that want to push other MtF down so they can feel better about themselves.

And even so there's assholes anywhere else so it's not unique to trannies, for example we have that chink boy that stalks trannies on this board and posts cara all the time.
>>
>>7717808
Yes they put estrogen in the water

They're the most tryhard in convincing people they are accepted
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.