[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Sunday I had unprotected anal with a trap who said she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 306x165px
Last Sunday I had unprotected anal with a trap who said she was clean. Dumb I know, but I've been incel for like 5 years now. Anyway, this Sunday I got a huge pimple-like bump on my penis. I am terrified of getting tested in case it's herpes or something else. I've been applying benzoyl peroxide to try to see if a whitehead will show up, but so far I've only seen a dot of pus come out once when I've tried popping it. Anyone have any similar experiences? How scared should I be?
>>
its probably dick cancer rip in peace op you had a good run
>>
Only fuck someone you're in a relationship with. Or someone you know very very well, like a friend of several years. You had unprotected sex with a stranger. How many times were you warned about doing this? You literally deserve this. I hope you have an std hahahaha.
>>
Herpes can manifest itself in all different kinds of ways.

It might be a pimple, bacteria, or an ingrown hair or herpes.

A culture won't be accurate unless you have it unpopped. Blood test might not be accurate for a few months

If you shave your dick before you fucked her you could have made it more vulnerable for any type of infection
>>
If it's just one large one, I wouldn't be too worried OP
>>
>>7716001
Sorry OP but I had this and it spread really bad. I have a permanent break out of pustules all over my penis now. It's painful too, I can't grip it or anything, and everything the doctors have prescribed has failed. I've been going to hospital for treatment for the past 3 and a half years now and still nothing. Looks like we're in it for the long run buddy.
>>
File: 50870309.jpg (31KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
50870309.jpg
31KB, 500x384px
>>7716031
>Herpes is an ingrown hair

Full Disclosure: you are not a doctor
>>
>>7716164
No, you fucking retard, I'm saying his lesion could be any of this shit. Herpes has the typical grouped vesicles, but it may look like a single pimple, or may show no symptoms at all.

Herpes can look like alot of shit, and alot of shit can look like a pimple.

>>It might be a pimple, bacteria, or an ingrown hair or herpes.

'It' meaning his lesion, not herpes.

Why do I have to spell everything out to you fucking jerk-offs. You're just looking for something to disprove. I'm trying to help this dude with some legit info, and you're just shitting all over the place.
>>
>>7716189
Herpes looks like a cluster not some huge cystic acne like op described
>>
>>7716189

"It" isn't an ingrown hair, though.
"It" is herpes.

If you are trying to say that "It looks like an ingrown hair", then you failed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.