[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I thought I was straight up until recently. >was hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
Ok, I thought I was straight up until recently.
>was hanging out with some friends
>they put on Ru Paul's drag race
>"damn, these guys look good"
>get super rock hard
>literally oozing precum
>go to bathroom to clean up
I've been watching it since, and I really want to have sex with a drag queen. I know it can't work out because they're only dressed like that part of the time and would probably want a relationship, but I'm so confused.
Am I on the road to becoming full homo?
>>
Is it fap material? I hadn't watched this show before but u got me interested op
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x750px
>>7704067
That's weird because as an actual fag I'm totally unattracted to drag queens, especially when they're in drag. They look too much like women to me.
>>
>>7704233
I think I'm just weird. I like their exaggerate mannerisms and make up.
>>
>>7704067
That's pretty gay tbqh
>>
>>7704239
>>7704330
So actual gay guys don't like drag queens?
>>
>>7704672
The whole point of homosexuality in men is that they're attracted to masculinity, not femininity

Jesus how is this so hard to understand
>>
File: trixie.jpg (49KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
trixie.jpg
49KB, 500x492px
>>7704067
drag queens are gay men in women's clothing.
they will suck your dick.
they will let you fuck their ass.
but most of them will want you to do it when they are not in drag, which kind of defeats the purpose for you.
if you want to fuck a drag queen in drag you will probably need to pay her and/or be rich/buy her things (at least $200 value each time) in my experience.
if you have big cock and are reasonably good looking and have a good job you can probably get one as a boyfriend but she will want you to be a top.
and if you cheat on her she will do her best to ruin your life.
you have been warned.
>>
File: tumblr_oeum9fZdBF1r3ymmao1_500.gif (975KB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeum9fZdBF1r3ymmao1_500.gif
975KB, 446x335px
>>7704702
It is hard to understand for someone who has only experienced gay life in the context of this board.
Everyone here are transbians and/or pedophiles and so you mostly hear about people being attracted to smooth/hairless/feminine boys.
But in the real world most gay men are into bara dudes and masculine acting men.
>>
>>7704067
that drag queen actually looks cute. I really don't get the appeal of drag queens. They look like fucking clowns with all their makeup and shit. Not to mention they look extremely masculine and don't pull off a feminine look at all, and the styles clash together very badly. I am all for femboys and people who express their gender differently, and it's cool that drag queens can do what they want, I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to do what they want. I'm just saying it looks fucking hideous.
>>
>>7704067

Who cares? Just do what you like sexually and stop worrying about labels.
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>7704771
I'd fug Trixie because he's funny and from my own hometown.

But generally I don't find drag queens attractive in character because even as their female personas it's too campy.

Some look alright in boy mode but often they'll do things to make the makeup easier like fillers or shaving their eyebrows
>>
>>7704702
Most gay guys are faggy twinks, or at the mainstream ones are. It's easy to see why this mix up is made.
>>
>>7704067
Nah not really. You're a chaser, but as >>7704239
>>7704702 says, you don't like men
>>
>>7704783
the point isn't to look as cute or fuckable as possible. i'm not 100% sure what the point actually is, except i guess that it's fun to play dress up and also other people find it funny to watch a bunch of fags compete for who can act the most obnoxious.
>>
File: c946b9fd263f8ffb897ba4683225fb12.jpg (128KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c946b9fd263f8ffb897ba4683225fb12.jpg
128KB, 667x1024px
>>7704861
>Most gay guys are faggy twinks

It's like you have never been on grindr
>>
File: tumblr_o17i2eFxWv1r0m4mqo1_400.gif (778KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o17i2eFxWv1r0m4mqo1_400.gif
778KB, 374x500px
>>7704943
>i'm not 100% sure what the point actually is

the point is to make money.
drag queens are entertainers.
they are literally clowns, that is why they look like clowns.
they are performers.
they sing.
they make you laugh.
they are not trying to be sexy.
they are often trying to look like britney or cher because the nightclub they work in can't get the real britney or cher and a look-alike substitute still brings in paying customers who buy drinks.
>>
>>7704861
>>7704968
This. There's a strong pressure in the gay community to be masculine. There's stigma against being faggy and being a bottom.

Effeminate gays are just more visible.
>>
>>7704935
i feel like people just throw around the word chaser without really thinking it through. this guy saw a drag queen that he liked, he's not going up to the trannies and asking them out. jeez.
>>
>>7704981
I thought the point was that fem gays are secretly so consumed by frustration that they can't just be women, that they turn what they wish they could be into a joke to try and make it seem like its not really so great.
It's kind of a "I'm so angry at god for damning me with this ugly male body and defective sexuality that I'm going to mock femininity because of sour grapes" way of expressing a mental illness.
Or maybe in some cases its more of a "I really want to be pretty but I know I am forever cursed to look like a clown-troll so I'll just make a big clown out of myself on purpose because its the only way I can cope" sort of thing, like what fat comedians do when they make their whole set be jokes about their own obesity and how pathetic it is.
>>
File: abort.gif (388KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
abort.gif
388KB, 200x200px
>>7705261
>he's not going up to the trannies and asking them out

yet.
this is a chaser in embryo form.
nip it in the bud.
>>
File: sickening.gif (1MB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
sickening.gif
1MB, 223x223px
>>7705341
the drag queens i know do it because it gives them access to a different side of their personality that is more extroverted, chatty and assertive and it enables them to have friends that they otherwise wouldn't have.
>>
>>7705261
I don't mean chaser as in a creepy guy who treats trans as fetish object.

I mean it as in he's into men who dress like women but don't pass.
>>
>>7705341
>"I'm so angry at god for damning me with this ugly male body and defective sexuality that I'm going to mock femininity because of sour grapes"
lol, not at all
drag celebrates and puts femininity on a pedestal, in an exaggerated sort of way
>>
>>7704067
That's funny you thought you were straight but you hang out with people who'd watch ru paul's drag race.
>>
>>7704067
>Am I on the road to becoming full homo?
You already reached the end of the road.
>>
>>7705341
your dysphoria is showing, hon
>>
>>7704067
Despite the whole traps are gay meme, gay guys are only into men that look like men.

>but twinks

Even tho twinks are feminine, they're still unmistakably men, they still present as men. Gay guys aren't into ftm trannies, traps, transvestites, or drag queens. You're not on the road to becoming a fag unless you start fapping to furshit.
>>
>>7704067
You're doomed.

It's only a matter of time until a drag queen has you tied up, and is pounding your ass until you explode in ecstasy.

There is no escape.
>>
>>7704771

>""""HER""""
>>
>>7704239
This
>>
>>7704067
Who is this?
>>
>>7709225
>That's funny you thought you were straight but you hang out with people who'd watch ru paul's drag race.
this

>>7704067
To me if you're attracted to drag queens in drag, it just means you love feminity so --> straight
You were horny because of a female illusion

Don't bother yourself too much and be confident in you

>>7704783
Well sometimes it's not that hideous, it's just another way of thinking feminity
>>
>>7704672
Yes only women likes drag queens
Because its sign of submissiveness.

Even trannies have problems with drag Queens now
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.