[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGA for LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 48

File: trump.png (532KB, 677x698px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
532KB, 677x698px
When did you realize that Trump is actually incredibly intelligent and was the best candidate, even for LGBT rights?

>he believes people should use the bathroom of their identified gender
If you want a gender neutral bathroom, it's because you don't actually think of yourself as a real girl, you're just an agp fetishist that likes to crossdress in public. If being trans is a huge part of your identity, you're pathetic. Be a woman and put effort into looking like one, don't take pride in being an ugly hon that creeps people out. And if you expect every business to make additional bathrooms just to accommodate a small minority of the population, you're fucking retarded. If you're too ugly to be a woman, then stay in the closet forever and don't be a freak in public. You only do a disservice to other trans people for acting like a fool.

>he's for banning muslims who support sharia law, coming from a degenerate culture that promotes killing gays and misogyny, while hillary wants to actively import these fucking degenerates to rape and kill women
If you know what's going on in Europe, if you live there, you'd know how bad of an idea this is. Angela Merkel destroyed Europe. Hillary would be Merkel 2.0. They will murder, rape, and commit mass shootings. After the millionth action of violence that muslims commit, Hillary will still damage control it and say Islam is a peaceful religion. She does NOT give a shit about your life. You would've died under her tyrannical regime.
>>
>>7703632
everything else aside (my opposition to trump isn't based on any kind of identity politics bullshit but on the fact that i don't believe trump is qualified for the position or that his motivations behind having it are good, and /tttt/ as a board is very pro-trump)
gender-neutral bathrooms -- and i don't mean having three sets of bathrooms, i mean having one -- are a good idea for reasons unrelated to transsexualism, but also because a lot of people in earlier states of transition just don't pass. this is where the mtf bias of just about all trans communities shows, because while most non-passing mtfs are hons, most non-passing ftms either look like dykes or are actually in-between genders and impossible to correctly gender, and it's pretty dangerous to go in a bathroom that's actively the opposite of how you look with nobody being able to consistently tell what you are. they're good for other reasons, too, like men who are primary carers of their children being able to use changing tables (which are near-exclusively found in women's bathrooms).
>>
>>7703661
>i don't believe trump is qualified for the position
Hillary has shown through incompetence and stupidity that she is not fit to run the country. Benghazi, the emails, inciting nuclear war with Russia to name a few
>his motivations behind having it are good
We don't know that. You can't base something like that on intuition. He's doing a good job so far too, imo. He's actually building the wall which I thought was unthinkable and something he wouldn't pull off.
>>
>>7703716
>inciting nuclear war with Russia to name a few
If you genuinely believe we would've had a nuclear war with Russia, you're almost as stupid as the Liberals who think we'll be having a nuclear war with China.
>>
>>7703818
Putin literally said so dumbass
>>
>>7703818
>>7703886
>believing anyone in 2k17
nice joke phams
>>
>>7703716
Benghazi was investigated four times and there was no evidence of any wrongdoing. Bonus-info: Clinton, as Sec of State, requested additional money for embassy security, but the request was denied by the Republicans. So blame falls squarely on congress for that fuckup.

As for the emails, most of Trumps cabinet are using private email services, so if you're not a hypocrite (ofc you are, your're a Trump supporter and intellectually dishonest), vent some outrage at that. Or at the thousands of emails that Bush W and is cabinet _deleted_ when they left the administration.

Oh my, it's like you can neither read, nor comprehend basic facts.
>>
Idgaf about politics, fuck off
>>
>>7703632
why couldn't it have been Ted Cruz?
>>
>>7703632
I dunno about best but he's sure better than Hillary "let all the muslims in" Clinton
Regards, sweden.
>>
>>7703632
I guess it was after he peed on underaged russian prostitutes, raped his wife, had sex with underaged girls on the loli express, all the other women he potentially raped, and when he bragged about assaulting a woman.

And then whenever he's with Melania he doesn't let her speak, twists her finger, and she looks terrified.

And then he cited 9/11 as a reason to block countries that had nothing to do with 9/11... and then didn't block the countries that actually did do 9/11. And then when wants to waste $20 billion dollars on a stupid wall.

I'm sure he's awesome for LGBT since he hates women he obviously loves transgender.
>>
File: bathroom.jpg (132KB, 694x925px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom.jpg
132KB, 694x925px
>>7703632
>just to accommodate a small minority of the population
Sweden didn't build their bathrooms just to accommodate trannies. It just doesn't make sense to gender segregate them in the first place.
>>
>>7703818
>Liberals who think we'll be having a nuclear war with China.
China has no nukes so it will be pretty much one sided.
Nuclear warfare is only a problem when the enemy can shoot nukes back.
>>
>>7703632
It's been 3 months since the election and you guys still won't shut up about Hillary
>>
Trump: Publicly stating he is for lgbt rights as far back as the 80's
>evil homophobic bigot

Clinton: only in favor of gay marriage after 2004, helped draft don't ask don't tell
>champion of the gay community
>>
>>7704585
>China has no nukes

source?
>>
>>7704649
>only in favor of gay marriage after 2004
She still hates fags privately. It's just not her official policy.
>>
>>7703632
>If you know what's going on in Europe, if you live there,
Most ACTUAL Europeans I've talked to say the ``Muslim crisis" is greatly exaggerated and their lives have barely changed at all because of it.

>>7703716
>Benghazi, the emails, inciting nuclear war with Russia to name a few
The emails is the only one of those that's actually a meaningful criticism of Hillary.

>>7703886
Yes, because he's a fucking retard who would rather end the world than not get his way. No reasonable person would start nuclear war over that. It's on par with saying Alice is a murderer because she refuses to sell Bob her house for $5 and Bob threatens to commit suicide if she doesn't. Putin is the only way who can be said to be threatening nuclear war in this scenario.

>>7704272
>>7704272
>Clinton, as Sec of State, requested additional money for embassy security, but the request was denied by the Republicans.
B T F O
T
F
O

>>7704649
It's public opinions, not private opinions that matter. I don't care if the president likes me, I care if they're willing to stand up for my rights.
>>
>>7704883
>Most ACTUAL Europeans I've talked to say the ``Muslim crisis" is greatly exaggerated and their lives have barely changed at all because of it.
This.
It's still going to eventually make us a minority in our own country. But it's not like there is chaos in the streets.
>>
>>7704924
>it's not like there is chaos in the streets.
It really depends where you live.
Some towns have muslim ghettos with an up to 90% muslim population, while the next town barely has 3%.
Some towns have barely any problems while in others there's at least one car going up in flames every week.

Then again when a growing number of teachers stop educating their pupils about the holocaust or homosexuality for fear of class disruptions, and jewish schools often look more like a prison than a school you should be asking if that's really the direction you want to go.
>>
>>7704924
>It's still going to eventually make us a minority in our own country.
And those Europeans I'm talking about don't think that's something to worry about.
>>
>>7704585
China has tons of nukes, and have had them since the '60's.
>>
>>7705023
>China has tons of nukes
>China is estimated by the Federation of American Scientists to have an arsenal of about 260 total warheads as of 2015
>As of 2017, the US has an estimated 4,018 nuclear weapons in either deployment or storage, and does not include "several thousand" warheads that have been retired and scheduled for dismantlement.
>Trump wants to increase the nuclear arsenal as well
Worst case scenario would be California glowing a little longer in the summer evening.
Well within acceptable margins.
>>
>>7704569
The only reason to have a sign showing a man and a woman is if most toilets in the country are gender segregated. Try again, Swecuck.
>>
>>7705100
The vast majority aren't though. Even most bars and nightclubs have shared toilets.
>>
>was the best candidate, even for LGBT rights?
I realised that when Hillary didn't defend "us" against muslims.
>>
>>7705160
>[citation needed]
>>
File: tumblr_nmc63i8RQI1qcrqlso1_500.jpg (238KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmc63i8RQI1qcrqlso1_500.jpg
238KB, 500x713px
>>7705316
>muslims
>jews
>commies
>pinkos
>fags

there's always a great evil to be feared, amirite anon?
>>
>>7705332
I don't know of any studies, I've just lived here all my life. Segregated bathrooms are mostly found at air ports and larger train stations.
>>
File: GAY.jpg (13KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
13KB, 350x239px
>>7703632
TRUMP/GOP 4 GAY/TRANSFAGS, LOLZ
>>
>>7705342
>negroes
>coloreds
>afros
>blacks
>darkies
yeah, they're evil...criminals...welfare cheats.
>>
File: 1486014588194.jpg (40KB, 494x574px) Image search: [Google]
1486014588194.jpg
40KB, 494x574px
>>7705382
>poor people are on welfare, therefore they are criminals! reeeeee

educate yourself
>>
>>7705490
Delete that picture AT ONCE you disgusting sick fuck.
>>
>>7703632
liked trump from the primaries, GOD I WANT penis xP i like trump hes cool, the media give him shit so like every other lgbt firend i have hate him xD i like him
>>
>>7705490
tweet this to trump.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (52KB, 1600x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
52KB, 1600x400px
He will throw trannies under the bus just to appease a couple of dumb Republicunt Christards tbqh.
>>
File: tumblr_nl4733FBnX1qim76zo1_500.gif (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl4733FBnX1qim76zo1_500.gif
127KB, 500x500px
>>7705769
No, Iwanka and the Jews already told him to stawp the homofobia.
>>
>>7703886
Wow! Putin said so! Man I take everything back!

Of course he said so, it was an empty threat. Countries like China and Russia actually have something to lose if we go to war with them. Do you genuinely believe such a well developed country would want that? Neither Clinton or Putin wants something like that, it was a lie to trick people like yourself into getting scared.

Something tons of people don't tend to bring up about the No Flight Zones that would've "sparked Nuclear war", is Clinton specifically said they would be made with HEAVY NEGOTIATION with Russia.

I do think we should restore relations with Russia, but that's not enough for me to throw my vote to a guy who has zero experience in foreign policy (which by the way is the most important thing we need right now).

Fun fact: North Korea is as of now a much bigger reason to be alarmed than China or Russia. They are predicted to be able to send long range missiles by 2020.

That's not to say we should be panicking in relation to them, but if there's somebody you want to be worried about it's them.
>>
File: 1486151453959.jpg (69KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
1486151453959.jpg
69KB, 960x631px
so is this the /polgbt/ thread?

so far Trump Presidency has been going about as well as I hoped. I was overjoyed that he withdrew unilaterally from TPP in the first week and it gives me hope for the NAFTA renegotiation process.

Neil Gorsuch just seems like a run of the mill Republican to me and I was surprised he didn't shake things up more.

the one thing that worries me is this annoying routine Mattis has been pulling with Iran which is a war I absolutely do not want to happen. I appreciate his opposition to what he calls 'political Islam' as a concept, but I have to question if antagonizing Iran is the right diplomatic solution right now.

looking forward to Trump SoS surrogates working things out with Russia and the Assad regime in Syria, though.
>>
>>7705769
Donald Trump's position on this has not changed at all in 2017 so far as I know.
>>
File: 1399339153690.jpg (11KB, 338x489px) Image search: [Google]
1399339153690.jpg
11KB, 338x489px
>>7705490

>tfw no Barron bf
>>
>>7705490
>>7705590
>>7705919
Liberal empathy for a ten year old boy, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>7705929

liberal? empathy? what the fuck are you talking about, I'm >>7705919 and I voted for Trump and I just think Barron is really cute

is this some kind of meme
>>
>>7705936
I'm sorry I mistook you, I am just fed up with seeing Barron sexualized by these twisted pinko pedophiles.
>>
>>7705951
But if you're a Trump supporter go ahead :3
>>
>>7703632
Your restroom argument is retarded, but the rest is fair. Not to mention he pubicly supported LGBT way before Hilldabeast
>>
>>7705955
No. That meme with Barron photoshopped into a lewd position is inappropriate for anyone to post and pedophile memes like that should earn you a permanent ban.
>>
>>7705908
>I have to question if antagonizing Iran is the right diplomatic solution right now.
Iran is pretty much on the path of developing nukes and the missiles to carry them.
Also they have the mentality to use them, at least on Israel.

I'm not too fond of Israel, but a nuked Israel would be a massive blow to the west.
>>
>>7705981
>I just think Barron is really cute

not having a sense of humour should get you a permanent ban
>>
>>7705996
why? what great purpose does Jewland serve?
>>
File: 1470396929662.jpg (144KB, 737x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470396929662.jpg
144KB, 737x720px
>>7706018
Of course he is a cute kid anyone can see that. Doesn't make shit like this >>7705490 funny to anyone sane. I joke about a lot of things but you have to draw the line somewhere and raping ten years olds is way over the line, that's obvious.
>>
>>7706041
Homosexuals have pedophilic tendencies why are you so surprised?
>>
>>7706041

is he seriously ten? I thought he was almost as tall as his parents wtf
>>
File: 1485310733870.png (583KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485310733870.png
583KB, 1000x850px
>>7706049
I thought that was just what /pol/ said so they feel like heroes for bullying people online

>>7706057
He's going to grow up to be YUUUGE
>>
>>7706021
Israel has been a undefeatable thorn in the side of practically every muslim.

I suspect that once Israel falls, they'll put much more effort and dedication in bringing down Europe and America down as well.

We can sacrifice Israel, but that requires a vast majority (up to 90% or something) to have a powerful anti-islam stance, and then we still have to remove a lot of those who are already here.
>>
File: 1485225616995.png (2MB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
1485225616995.png
2MB, 1280x694px
>>7706041
>>7706041
This. There's a push by the MSM to "nudge" us towards the normalization of pedophilia. Don't play that game, anon. We're better than that.

...pic unrelated
>>
>>7706021
Jerusalem has a better economy then all southern states besides Texas combined, and they provide much of the food and natural resources they produce to the U.S. armed forces at a discounted cost. They're almost fully self-sufficient economically at this point, and they provide numerous military bases for the U.S., as well as taking care of their upkeep. They provide soldiers on the ground. The research that comes out of that countries labs and universities is shared with the U.S., holding almost nothing back and greatly advancing our scientific advancements. They help fight sea-borne pirates and provide a secure area in which we can station aircraft carriers and destroyers. They serve as a distraction for the Muslims who would start threatening to nuke Europe and the U.S. if they didn't have Jews to pick on. They provide a good avenue for us to transport natural resources out of Arab countries and to those of our allies and ourselves. They help prevent even more Muslims immigrants from surviving the trip to European countries. They used to provide virtue-signalling, political points with the rest of the world, before the underground Nazi remnants convinced the world that saving innocent Jews and killing murdering Muslims were both bad things, and really it's still only the stupid and poor that fall for that, the people who make the decisions mostly haven't. They provide an excellent excuse for western countries to ally and go to war with Russia if it invades the surrounding territory. They provide an expendable landmass underneath which nuclear silos can be places for short-range attacks on Russia. It secures the unwavering loyalty of any Jewish millionares and billionares to allied countries over, say, Russia or China, provided Trump doesn't go full Fuhrer and do something universally stupid.
>>
File: 1482896133417.jpg (206KB, 756x972px) Image search: [Google]
1482896133417.jpg
206KB, 756x972px
>>7706087

all the economic and logistical and scientific benefits you mentioned are basically nullified by the fact that they are purchased by the United States with hundreds of billions in foreign aid that the USG could have just spent on itself instead of Israel. and that's not to mention the lives of American servicemen

all that stuff is just lipservice and the current US-Israel relationship is a result of decades of self-reinforcing cycles that have effectively created a patron-client relationship between the USA and Israel, with the Israeli state more or less colonizing the highest echelons of the power structures in Washington. the only service that they offer in return to those politicians is the military foothold that Israel presents in the region, and that's all they need to offer, because ultimately the only thing that the USA gains from its "partnership" with Israel is a massive opportunity to advance and defend its international military hegemony. same goes for NATO. just a huge funnel for taxpayer money that doesn't help the average US citizen and all and just empowers the power brokers and the American intelligence community.

If you feel that's worth it then it makes sense for you to be pro Israel. but I'm not 100% on board.

I am not anti Semitic btw
>>
>>7705356
I don't need a fucking study, just find anything, literally anything, that agrees with you that isn't an anonymous post on an imageboard.
>>
>>7706122
Your first paragraph is completely nullified by this part of the post you responded to, which you cherrypicked from like a retarded Nazi.

>They're almost fully self-sufficient economically at this point

It's a long term investment.

The rest of your bullshit doesn't change any of the rest of what I said. Actually you seemed to just ignore it all with "muh lipservice meme."
>>
File: tumblr_oirduaRpoD1v31dkso4_400.jpg (37KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oirduaRpoD1v31dkso4_400.jpg
37KB, 397x600px
>>7706078
>undefeatable thorn

mixing metaphors, i see.
maybe you could make your prose even more unintelligible by inserting random gibberish at strategic intervals.
oh, i see you're already doing that.
carry on.
>>
File: ceci n'est pas un argument.jpg (17KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
ceci n'est pas un argument.jpg
17KB, 720x533px
>>7706161
I think I'll reply with a meme.
>>
>>7706122
>I am not anti Semitic btw
t. every single antisemite in the world since 1945.
>>
>>7706208
>2016+1
>not being an anti-jew

embarrasing
>>
File: 1403352206703.jpg (46KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1403352206703.jpg
46KB, 718x718px
>>7706135

oh, completely nullified? is it?

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/06/14/40-billion-aid-to-Israel-is-largest-ever-to-any-country-says-Susan-Rice/5461465914964/

that's 4 billion a year for the next ten years, which is an INCREASE from the previous arrangement. is that "self sufficient"? if you want to make the argument that they contribute more than four fucking billion dollars of value in scientific research and surplus foodstuffs to the USA then I'll wait for you to cite your sources and then I'll admit that it's a fair trade.

not that the 40 billion dollars of aid that we pledged last year is a break with tradition, after all we've already paid out over $120,000,000,000.00 to Israel in foreign aid as of this instant. long term investment, you say? what would you say are the odds of them paying back 120 billion dollars within your lifetime?

and what exactly did I ignore that was so important?

the occasional IDF soldier getting killed in a raid on Gaza is nothing compared to the thousands of USA and coalition troops that have been killed in the wars we've been dragged into on the behalf of Israel.

the fact that they shoot down Somalian pirates and defend their own borders from Hamas and Hezbollah is great. good for them. after all we wouldn't want those missiles or Merkavas that we purchased for them going to waste. but it doesn't help me, as an American citizen, not one bit.

it's true, as well, that they're very good at killing our enemies like Hezbollah and Hamas, and that the more organized terrorist factions are often more focused on Israel than the USA, but these countries weren't ruled by headchoppers before we decided to install Israel back in 1949.

all the other "benefits" you posted are either ridiculous (killing Muslim migrants is a service?) or just more bullshit that benefits the CIA and American military hegemony but doesn't benefit me one bit.

>anti Israel = Nazi
nice argument dipshit. go be a drone somewhere else
>>
>>7706041
>on 4chan if you don't find jokes about people dying in horrific events funny or doxxing people for no reason okay you're just a white knight
>but if you crack a joke about the president's kid you're some horrific monster who has crossed the line

I'm not implying either of them are the definition of great behavior, but what the fuck.
>>
>>7706232
Give me one single reason to be antisemitic.
>>
>>7706243
All of the money we put into it they match you dip. Most of that goes toward military pursuits which help us to kill Muslims. You think you're going to convince me that we should stop spending money killing Muslims?

Go kill yourself you worthless Nazi, so you can be with that pedophile Hitler, who also loved the Muslims.
>>
>>7706251
It's called Republican pedophile hypocrite disease. Are you going to ask "what the fuck" next time, or are you going to accept that the answer is still the same as it always was?
>>
>>7706021
They're the West's main ally in the Middle East.
>>
>>7706359
Killing Muslims is not by itself something worthy of praise. It really comes down to whether this money is going towards things that ultimately benefit our national security.
>>
>>7706399
Killing Muslims is the single most praiseworthy activity any human being has ever engaged in.
>>
>>7706359

oh, they match it? you mean for every billion dollars we spend on them, they spend a billion dollars more, also on themselves? never mind that sounds great, where do I sign up to spend more of my tax money on that?

oh wait I forgot to ask, how does that benefit me? don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for world peace, I'm all in favor of killing people if I think some good will come from it, but exactly what good comes to me by virtue of the IDF testing their ballistics systems on Hamas goatfuckers?

>>7706406

fuck off, idiot. at least you showed your true colors with this post. you have a meme-based understanding of international diplomacy, and possibly of morality, and you can't even comprehend what is and is not beneficial to you as a private citizen. I hope to God that you're just 14 or something because you're either underage or just retarded. at least you can grow out of being underage
>>
>>7706510
Kill yourself you Russian shill Nazi pedophile disease.
>>
>>7706524
He can't be a Russian shill AND a Nazi. The Russian government is one of the most strongly anti-Nazi governments on earth. Denying the Holocaust is illegal there.
>>
>>7707116
>one Nazi regime bans support of rival Nazi regime
>look guys they can't be Nazi!
I bet you think Iran aren't Islamists because they hate the Saudis.
>>
>>7707244
How the fuck is the Russian Federation a Nazi regime? Do you even know what a Nazi is?
>>
>>7706382
Isn't that Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>7707255
Not an argument.
>>
A coworker or mine that lived in Iran until recently and he was telling me today that he knows his culture is so backwards and oppressive. He called his people the shit of the Earth. Right now his wife can't fly over because of the ban and the poor guy is going nuts.
>>
>>7707255
>practices eugenics on anyone innocent
>unlimited corruption and hegemony
>mindless worship of the all-father
>abandonment of all culture, science and philosophy in favor of obsolete war machinery and more corruption and hegemony
>de facto pedophilia and incest is the norm
>rigged elections
>Christianity
>waste of air
>>
>>7707264
If you dont know shit about Russia, then just don't discuss it, you daft cunt.
>>
File: russia22.jpg (123KB, 990x675px) Image search: [Google]
russia22.jpg
123KB, 990x675px
>>7707273
>practices eugenics on anyone innocent
Honestly, I have no idea what you even mean by that.

>unlimited corruption and hegemony
No more than some of the Western allies in the region. Like Ukraine, which actually has neonazi battalions fighting its civil war against the ethnically Russian rebels in the east. Look up Avoz battalion.

>mindless worship of the all-father
Lol. No more than in the USA.

>abandonment of all culture, science and philosophy
>de facto pedophilia and incest is the norm
Uh-huh. Sure. And even if it were true (it isn't) how is any of this even related to Nazis?

>rigged elections
International observers disagree.

>Christianity
Not a Nazi thing.

>waste of air
You seem to have racist ideas about Russians. Kind of like the Nazis did, remember?
>>
>>7707327
I do know shit about Russia, specifically that Russia is shit.
>>
>>7703716
he won't pull it off
outside of the south, the southwest, big cities, and a few other places, no one gives a shit about Mexicans any more
>>7704401
because for all his other faults, Ted Cruz tries to hold to his principles
>>
File: russia17.jpg (87KB, 877x624px) Image search: [Google]
russia17.jpg
87KB, 877x624px
>>7707401
Well I am not saying it is paradise, but in Russia, a neonazi like that American with the dumb haircut sieg heiling in public would be fucking murdered.
>>
File: Beyond_Belief.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond_Belief.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>>7704585
>India has nukes
>Pakistan has nukes
>Russia has nukes
>North Korea probably at least has fissile material
>but China totally doesn't have nukes
>>
>>7705057
>implying 260 isn't many
>failing to understand how ICBMs work and what they're for
>>
>>7706041
>over the line
where in the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>7707399
>every diseased statement is the exact opposite of the truth
>>
>>7707454
I am on /lgbt/

if you think that shit is funny you belong on >>>/b/
>>
>>7705908
>working things out
>in the Middle East
>literally any time in the last two millennia
I mean Jordan is OK and the mini-states are decent enough but come on
>>
>>7707410
what faults? who do you think would have been the best president?
>>
>>7707460
>being in denial this fucking hard
Russia is awesome.
>>
>>7707462
I thought it was funny because I wasn't expecting him in that meme. I did not even consider rape, I thought the meme was that whoever's in Mr. Black Man's grasp is hankering for the chocolate. (BTW that is a meme, an exploitable meme, the purpose is to alter it)
If it's not funny to you then that's fine, but the content of a joke should not keep it from being funny. It should be about the structure and delivery.
>>
>>7707399
>Like Ukraine, which actually has neonazi battalions fighting its civil war against the ethnically Russian rebels in the east. Look up Avoz battalion.
The Ukrainian government does not advocate Nazi-like policies, they accept support from the Azov Battalion because their survival as an independent country is threatened and they need all the help they can get. If the neo-Nazis end up having disproportionate influence in the post-war Ukrainian government, THEN it's something to worry about.

>International observers disagree.
When Putin was elected, voter turnout was reported as 140%. How is that even possible, if the elections weren't actually rigged?

>>7707426
Aren't North Korean nukes pretty much a known fact? They're shitty, like literally 1947 tier, but they are still nuclear warheads.

>>7707441
Although I can't find statistics on the total yield of the warheads (which would obviously make a difference) 260 warheads is France tier. Russia and thte USA have only 20 times that. Why do you think they'd need so many if having a massive number of warheads didn't confer a meaningful advantage?
>>
>>7707507
>I did not even consider rape
TEN
YEARS
OLD
>>
>>7707513
>The Ukrainian government does not advocate Nazi-like policies,
It wants to join the EU, so yes it does/
>>
>>7707522
What's Nazi-like about the EU?
>>
>>7707481
the faults were demonstrated well enough in the debates
the best president? out of our choices? I don't know
I voted for Hillary because it was that or someone that I couldn't sleep at night knowing I voted for
on the republican side, I was rooting for Kasich, he seemed like the most level-headed of the bunch
>>
File: 1463134028106.jpg (743KB, 1280x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1463134028106.jpg
743KB, 1280x1734px
>>7707513
>You spews a bunch of bullshit trying to prove that Russia is a Nazi regime
>You ignore more than half of what I say when I explain that your post was completely false
>You go on to say that actual government-sponsored Neonazi militias in Ukraine are somehow not even something to worry about because Russia is way more of a Nazi than real fucking Nazis

By the way the Ukraine lost its independence when its democratically elected government was taken out in a CIA doup d'état, and the resulting civil war is no excuse for supporting ACTUAL fucking Nazis.

>When Putin was elected, voter turnout was reported as 140%
Uh, when was that? 2016 election had less than half of Russians voting.
>>
Just my two cents, but, I feel that there is no "community" for white lgbt folks anymore, if you are white, and gay, you are going to be attacked, especially if you wear a ball cap.
>>
>>7707516
you never insinuated lewd things about people you didn't like some time around 10 years old?
anyway it's a meme
>>
>>7707566
>By the way the Ukraine lost its independence when its democratically elected government was taken out in a CIA doup d'état
[citation needed]

>and the resulting civil war is no excuse for supporting ACTUAL fucking Nazis.
How are they "supporting" them? Letting the Nazis raise a battalion and fight for Ukranian independence isn't "supporting" the Nazis, it's the other way around. LETTING them support you (when you need all the help you can get) isn't "supporting them".

>Uh, when was that? 2016 election had less than half of Russians voting.
That was around 2012.
>>
>>7707592
Creepy memes about molesting a child just aren't fucking funny Anon.
>>
>>7707598
the meme in general isn't about... you know what I don't think you're serious
goodbye
>>
>>7707598
To religious people they are.

Of all of the thousands of religious people I've met, I'm never talked to one for more than 10 minutes that didn't tell a child raping "joke."
>>
>>7707596
>[citation needed]
I don't have a citation for you. Look at how many countries the CIA openly admits to instigating these regime changes in. Look at what happened in Kiev with Western money funding the pro-EU protest organizers, and the mysterious professional snipers attacking police and protestors alike at the height of tensions. Draw your own conclusion. I have.

>How are they "supporting" them? Letting the Nazis raise a battalion and fight for Ukranian independence isn't "supporting" the Nazis, it's the other way around. LETTING them support you (when you need all the help you can get) isn't "supporting them".
lol, just lol, do you think Azov battalion supplies itself? Of course the new Western puppet regime in Kiev supports the Neonazi militias. Food, vehicles, weapons, ammo, information and so on.

>That was around 2012.
Never heard about this impossible voter turnout but it sounds like Western propaganda to me anyway.
>>
>>7707548
>the faults were demonstrated well enough in the debates
not american, missed them.
>>
>>7707548
>it was that or someone that I couldn't sleep at night knowing I voted for
Ironic. This is why people voted for Trump.
>>
>>7707537
What's different about it?
>>
>>7704970
Because why would it be?

The only people who fear for their culture don't understand anthropology at even a very basic level.
>>
>>7707866
What do you think would happen if Israel opened its borders tomorrow?
>>
>>7704965
Do you know why Muslim ghettos form?
>>
>>7707866
Look at what remains of Native American culture. This really is something to worry about if you believe in the Western values that a demographic shift toward Islam would threaten.
>>
>>7707548
>Kasich, he seemed like the most level-headed of the bunch

just another neocon
>>
>>7707273

I wonder if this poor man suffering from paranoid schizophrenia is still in the thread. makes me wonder what exactly brings him to /lgbt/
>>
>>7707879
Palestinians would attack. What does that have to do with culture? Religion is a part of culture, but to say that Palestinians want to kill Jews because of their culture and not their religious differences is fucking retarded.

I think you need to rethink this because despite you making that argument, when I write it out, even you'd agree it's not what you want to argue.

Cultural differences can make things tense, but it's not the spark on it's own to start a fire or conflict.

>>7707901
Do you think every culture needs to be preserved? Really? You don't give a fuck about Native American culture, you're just using them as a token. And if you do genuinely care, why don't you genuinely care about Babylonian culture? Or Roman culture? Or Viking Culture? You will never stop culture from changing because culture is fluid. You're the grandfather wondering why technology needs to change every year and why can't things just stay the same. The culture you know, will be dead, or radically different in less than 100 years.
>>
>>7707866

t. Jupiter worshipper shortly before Constantine crosses the Rubicon
>>
>>7707953

I think the idea behind >>7707901 's post isn't that every culture needs to be preserved, but rather that he thinks that Western/European culture is superior or preferable to Arabic/MENA/Islamic culture and that the former being supplanted by the latter would therefore be a bad thing from his perspective. it's a much less relativistic view than you appear to have on the subject
>>
>>7707953
I thought I made it clear that the reason to be worried is the threat to Western values.

>>7707965
I could not have said it better myself.
>>
File: tumblr_ok3sc0CJwB1qb623uo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok3sc0CJwB1qb623uo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7703632
>Tfw u see a maga hat
>Inb4 try it, I carry a gun
I'd like to see you draw, unlock and shoot before my suckerpunch knocks you out, nazi. I bet you flinch like the bitch you are
>>
>>7707953
>religion is part of culture
>palestinians want to kill jews because of their religion
>palestinians do not want to kill jews because of their culture
>>
File: 1486342981436.png (178KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486342981436.png
178KB, 468x320px
>>7703632
>incredibly intelligent
>pisses off half the world

really?
i'm thinking if he was really intelligent he would have been able to charm people into supporting him and his agenda.
maybe you don't know any intelligent people.
if so, i can understand how you might think that loud and abrasive is intelligent, but it's really not.
>>
>>7707984
palestinians want to kill jews because they keep stealing their land and killing them.
it has nothing to do with invisible friends.
>>
>>7708037

8 years :^)
>>
>>7707965
>>7707972
You think the West's cultures informs it's values? Because I'd argue it's vice versa.

Western culture is superior because it's based on secular logic. In almost every instance, theocracies perform worse than secular countries. Every time we introduce religion into our Western culture and government, it has a detrimental effect. Abstinence education increases teen pregnancies. Creationism teaches religious doctrine over scientific discovery. Pro-lifers give us a poorer population that goes on to work low-skilled labor.

>But what about China and Russia!
China and Russia have been or are Communist dictatorships. The U.S. is a secular capitalist republic.

>>7707984
Their culture insofar as religion is concerned. I think the main gripe Muslim terrorists have with everyone else, including Jews, is religious differences. Call me crazy.
>>
>>7708050
Everything you just said is true. You obviously care about secular Western values. So do I. That is exactly why I am worried about Muslims immigrants changing the demographic landscape. A demographics shift towards Islam is the greatest possible threat to secularism.
>>
File: 1416354840230.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1416354840230.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>7707974

oh really. out of curiosity, how many MAGA hat wearers have you KO'd to date?
>>
>>7708048
t. Barack Hussein Obama
>>
>>7708050

do you really think a (hypothetical) 90% Muslim version of Europe would have a culture based on secular values?
>>
>>7708071
I can understand why you'd be worried about Muslim immigrants implementing Sharia law and whatnot. I'm not worried though for a couple reasons though.

1. Muslims integrate far better in the US than any other country.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-3-identity-assimilation-and-community/
Why? I can't say 100% for sure, but it's probably because Muslim immigrants aren't placed into ghettos in America like they are in European countries. Culture assimilation can only happen when cultures mix, and the dominant culture will always inform the weaker/smaller culture (while sometimes taking traits of the weaker culture).

2. We have a republic of checks and balances, not a direct democracy. Muslim Americans can never oppress other Americans even if they're the majority because a federal judge(s) would need to not only be Muslim, but also make rulings and stays of order based on their religious beliefs, going against their oaths. I grant you that you can corrupt a system to the point that this all becomes plausible, but I don't see the U.S. being there anytime soon as we've seen right now from the Washington judge.
>>
>>7708130
Not if you don't assimilate them into European culture, which Europeans are not doing by placing them in ghettos.

If you want your neighbor to be like you, you interact with him. You don't warden him off and act like he's a radical or dangerous. That's a great way to ensure animosity. Humans instinctively fear the the unknown.
>>
File: 1403012059087.jpg (12KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1403012059087.jpg
12KB, 546x432px
>>7708145

that's nice for America and all but I'm going to miss France when it's gone
>>
File: giggles.gif (1MB, 434x246px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.gif
1MB, 434x246px
>>7708049
What if it is eight years?
He will be 92 by then.
What will he have accomplished?
A bunch of pork to a mafia-controlled construction company that pours concrete into a desert 24 hours a day.
Wow.
That is really going to make the world a better place!
protip: when the mafia gets a construction contract they usually don't even complete the work, they just take the money and then charge cost overruns for as long as they can until they get fired.
kind of like using oracle for database administration.
only stupid people would even think of doing it.
>implying mexicans can't just go over, under or around the wall.
literally the dumbest president ever, and after dubya that is saying a lot.
>>
File: tumblr_o9rhool9fX1v94dpao1_1280.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9rhool9fX1v94dpao1_1280.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>7708071
>I am worried about Muslims immigrants

you don't seem to understand that immigrants absorb the culture that they move into because it is bigger than they are.
where did your forefathers emigrate from?
do you still speak the language and uphold the traditions and religion of your great grandparents?
i doubt it.
>>
>>7708155
I'll even give you an example of this that's more relateable.

Our prison system is shit. The majority of criminals are reoffending. Why? Do you think it has anything to do with being in an enviroment with other criminals? That they are never even attempted to be taught how to be productive members of society? I'm not saying all criminals can be reformed, just like how not all Muslims can be, but some number can be. Maybe it's most, but even if it isn't, the solution should not to be kill them all. And if that's not your solution, then what's the end goal? It's surely not to have a Muslim state because if the logic we're using is that Muslims are radical, then that Muslim state would obviously want to wipe our our secular western state.
>>
>>7708155

assimilation is one thing. but a 90% "Muslim" society cannot be secular unless interpretations of the Quran change dramatically in the near future, it has very clear provisions about how society should be run and this translates to specific cultural norms and would result in specific voting behavior/ political outcomes. it's not just Middle Eastern culture, there's a 1400 year old book we're talking about here.
>>
File: 1483530908025.jpg (62KB, 444x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483530908025.jpg
62KB, 444x768px
>>7708177
>where did your forefathers emigrate from?

to the USA from England, 1790s, speaking patrilineally

I have ancestors who were in Jamestown though and also some Irish during the 19th century

>do you still speak the language and uphold the traditions and religion of your great grandparents?

why yes, I do
>>
File: Flag of Canada, 1921-1965.jpg (262KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
Flag of Canada, 1921-1965.jpg
262KB, 1264x632px
>>7708177
>do you still speak the language and uphold the traditions and religion of your great grandparents?
Yes I actually do. I am a Canadian of British heritage.
>>
>>7708157
France needs to assimilate it's Muslims instead of placing them in ghettos. If you REALLY want to remove the Islam from the immigrants, you'd place them alone in the areas where french culture is it's most dense. I guarantee you that second and third generation immigrants will have all but adopted french culture in place of Muslim. My grandfather is German. Speaks barely any English. I grew up in Vermont. I carried over almost zero of my German culture.

>>7708201
You call cookies, biscuits? You call curves, bights? You speak Irish too? What 19th century Irish and 1790s English culture do you still use today? I'm dying to know.
>>
>>7708145
>I can understand why you'd be worried about Muslim immigrants implementing Sharia law and whatnot. I'm not worried though for a couple reasons though.
>Muslims integrate far better in the US than any other country.
If you have some bowels of smarties, some of which are poisoned, would you feel reassured if you were told "Don't worry. This bowel has far fewer poisoned ones than any of the others"?
>>
>>7708179
>Maybe it's most, but even if it isn't, the solution should not to be kill them all.

whoa, what? I never advocated genocide here

I feel like you're putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that I think the cultural landscape of Europe will be radically different within our lifetimes and that a predominantly Muslim demographic shift will be the most major difference, and that I understand why some people might not be happy about that, for subjective preference reasons.

I'm not saying all Muslims are radical or are born to want war with western civ

>>7708162
>He will be 92 by then.

are you anticipating 22 years of Trump? he's 70
>>
>>7708218
>You call cookies, biscuits? You call curves, bights? You speak Irish too? What 19th century Irish and 1790s English culture do you still use today? I'm dying to know.

nigga the post I was responding to said "great grandparents.", not "great great great great grandparents." my great grandparents were from Virginia and Pennsylvania
>>
>>7708248
I thought you were saying two facts.
1. Muslims are dangerous to non-Muslims
2. Muslims can't/won't assimilate

If that's the case, then the only logical conclusion would be genocide. Because what's what alternative? A nation-state like Iran that's open hostile to anyone who isn't like them. It's the only end goal that makes sense following that logic.

If you didn't say that or I'm getting my posts confused, then sorry.

>>7708260
Sure, but you said you "speak the language and upload the traditions and religion of your great grandparents". Which I'm saying is not only untrue, it's impossible because Jamestown was Puritan and 19th century Irish were Roman Catholics. My point is that yours and your families cultural identity changed.
>>
>>7708248
>are you anticipating 22 years of Trump? he's 70
Let's see the birth certificate.
>>
>>7708248
>>7708293
I reread your post a couple times and I agree with this point. I absolutely do not want a majority of Muslims in the US. Our culture needs to overpower theirs. What I was trying to say however is that can only happen if we slowly introduce Mulims to our culture.
>>
File: Houston_Stewart_Chamberlain.jpg (94KB, 367x599px) Image search: [Google]
Houston_Stewart_Chamberlain.jpg
94KB, 367x599px
>>7708260
>playing dumb
>thinking people who live in Virginia are immigrants

wew laddy
>>
>>7708293

neither the Jamestown colonists nor the 19th century Irish were my great grandparents dude. I'm saying you have to go a lot more than 4 generations back to find someone in my family tree who is not at least nominally a WASP which is the same as what the current generation of my family is as well
>>
File: 1484995564533.jpg (295KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1484995564533.jpg
295KB, 1600x1067px
>>7708331
>being this posh

wew lad, i bet your shit doesn't even stink!
>>
>>7708293

no I didn't say either of those things.
>>
>>7707441
260 isn't many.
>ICBMs
You cannot just suddenly fire these things from a kitchen window and remove all trace of it being fired.
The whole set up for firing a missile like that can be seen through satellites (like with the whole Cuba incident). From the trucks transporting the missile to the whole launch pad being set up.

It's nuclear armed submarines you gotta worry about.
And even then 260 nukes is not much when going against a country that at it's peak had around 20.000 if not more.
>>
>>7703632
>>the best for LGBT
>>Pence is VP

you're going to have to walk me through this one ace
>>
>>7709372
Pence is a deterrent. Trump has been a supporter of LGBT for a long time. Hillary is a lying shill that actually hates fags but will say anything to get votes.
>>
>>7707790
The EU doesn't go around invading countries and sending millions to death camps.

>>7707901
Colonization is not merely a ``demographic shift".

>>7708049
At this point, 8 WEEKS is looking pretty optimistic.

>>7708241
If you have nothing else to eat, then yes. Do you freak out when you realize that even spending your entire life in your room carries some degree of risk?

>>7709426
Opinions don't matter, platforms do. Hillary's platform is more pro-LGBT than Trump's. Literally the only ``pro-LGBT" aspect of Trump's platform is his opposition to Muslim immigration. And even if Pence is just there to ``appease the religious fundamentalists", that still just means the religious fundamentalists are a big enough part of the GOP than having the party in power is inherently dangerous to LGBT people.
>>
File: MeD98ZR.jpg (489KB, 3118x1871px) Image search: [Google]
MeD98ZR.jpg
489KB, 3118x1871px
>>7710322
>Literally the only ``pro-LGBT" aspect of Trump's platform is his opposition to Muslim immigration.
As if this would not be enough to be all for him.
>>
>>7710373
It's only a reason to vote for him if you feel threatened by Muslim immigration. Plenty of LGBT people don't, and consider things like anti-discrimination laws to be more relevant.
>>
>>7708218
>"France needs to assimilate it's Muslims instead of placing them in ghettos. If you REALLY want to remove the Islam from the immigrants, you'd place them alone in the areas where french culture is it's most dense. I guarantee you that second and third generation immigrants will have all but adopted french culture in place of Muslim. My grandfather is German. Speaks barely any English. I grew up in Vermont. I carried over almost zero of my German culture."
You know nothing about the world. Being a muslim is not like beging english or german. Islam is a theocracy. They do not differentiate between religion and a state, they want it to be the same (->sharia law). Germans and Englishfolk are both europeans with a mentality that is influenced by the roman understanding of law, the greek "logos" and the christian concept of god. Muslims do not have any of that.
Look at Germany. There are muslim immigrants in their 4th generation and they still do not identify as Germans. Their mothers and grand-mothers have to wear headscarfs and are not allowed to make any friendships with german women. They go to the supermarket and stay the rest of the time at home.
The 4th generation of young muslim women is a little bit different. Some of them don't wear headscarfs and have more western values (unlike the male members of their generation, who still are bigoted and hate homosexuals to death). But these girls are not allowed to date a non-muslim. If they do, their male family members will send them death threads. The police knows this. But they will not intervene, even if a young muslim woman wants their help.
That's Islam. A bigoted, theocratic, degenerate, woman and lgbt hating ideology that seeks world domination.
>>
>>7710391
>make anti-discrimination laws, so that lgbt-people can live in peace
>muslim immigration happens
>lots of lgbt-hating people around, who don't give a shit about any of your laws
>b-but muh ""anti-discrimination laws""!
>>
>>7710438
if they don't like the laws, then at least if they break them they can face the consequences. however, if the entire government and legal system can't help you, then you have no one to go crying to when the evil muslims, christians, buddists or whatever decide to "practice their religion" on you.
>>
>>7710438
The legal system is BUILT AROUND THE ASSUMPTION that "people don't give a shit about any of your laws." That's what the law enforcement and criminal justice systems are far. "I don't care what the law says" is NOT a valid defense in court.
>>
File: 848.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
848.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>7710489

>yfw Germany becomes majority Muslim in 2050
>yfw the new Muslim voting bloc removes the anti-discrimination laws
>yfw death penalty by stoning for sodomy instituted in Germany circa 2060
>>
File: ewok-dance.gif (1MB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
ewok-dance.gif
1MB, 400x155px
>>7710484
>have muslim people around your neighbourhood
>you're lgbt
>they kick your face in badly
>"AT LEAST THEY M A Y GET PUNISHED FOR DOING THAT!!!"
>epic win for lgbt-people
>muslims are totally rekt
>let's celebrate!
>gif related

>>7710489
>muslims don't care about your laws
>shoot you down in a gay bar
>"SAYING THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR LAWS WILL NOT DO THEM ANY FAVOUR IN COURT!"
>jokes are again on the muslims
>epic win for lgbt-rights confirmed
>appear as dead ghost of a gay jedi and laugh at muslims
>>
>>7710814
I'd rather have my country turn into a theocracy by 2060 than have it turn into a theocracy by 2020.
>>
File: 1473439363618.jpg (14KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1473439363618.jpg
14KB, 300x256px
>>7711073
>I'd rather have my country turn into a theocracy by 2060 than have it turn into a theocracy by 2020.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7711093
They learned the word "theocracy" from this thread. That's already an improvement, I guess.
>>
>>7711093
>>7711220
Meaning, that if the only way to avoid a Muslim religious fundamentalist takeover by 2060 is to accept a Christian religious fundamentalist takeover right now, I'll take my chances with the Muslims. Otherwise it's the equivalent of killing yourself so you can't be executed.
>>
>>7711382
>the only way to avoid a Muslim religious fundamentalist takeover by 2060 is to accept a Christian religious fundamentalist takeover right now

who ever said that was the only two choices?

what country are you talking about? I'm not aware of any Christian fundamentalist groups that are threatening to take power in the USA or Eastern Europe
>>
>>7712009
I'm saying I'm not willing to sacrifice my rights now just so someone else won't deprive me of them decades down the road.
>>
>Trump is actually incredibly intelligent
proof?
>>
>>7703661
>one bathroom
No way. Do you know how long the women's bathroom line is? If we only have one bathroom us men will have to wait in that line. Fuck that.
>>
>>7712101

who's asking you to sacrifice rights? what?
>>
>>7712415
The American right is pushing anti-LGBT laws based on Christian fundamentalism, while the left supports Muslim immigration.
>>
>>7704272
>most of Trumps cabinet are using private email services
Provide a source.

>pretending that the scandal was about having a private server or about deletion of emails
She had a private server with highly classified data on it, you obtuse cunt. She was extremely careless with our most important secrets.

>Benghazi was investigated four times and there was no evidence of any wrongdoing.
There were plenty of evidence of wrongdoing, but nothing to charge her on.

>Clinton, as Sec of State, requested additional money for embassy security, but the request was denied by the Republicans. So blame falls squarely on congress for that fuckup.
The country, Libya, wouldn't have been in chaos and civil war if it wasn't for her and Obama's retarded war mongering, and thus, the ambassador would still be alive today if it wasn't for her. They decided to topple the leadership there for gods know what reasons, and know ISIS rules the country. Did you forget that, libtard?

>Oh my, it's like you can neither read, nor comprehend basic facts. Hypocrite.
Says the libtard.

Leftists are all human garbage, tbqh.
>>
>>7708145
>Muslims integrate far better in the US than any other country.
They're still terrible at it.
>being there anytime soon as we've seen right now from the Washington judge.
>hurray for activist judges that ignore the constitution and just take orders form their political masters
>>
>>7704883
>Most ACTUAL Europeans I've talked to say the ``Muslim crisis" is greatly exaggerated and their lives have barely changed at all because of it.
Because most people don't need specialized health care, or more medical support in their living situation.

There's a high chance that you literally cannot get health care in Sweden, because giving the health care would require too much manpower, and cost too much... Because we're taking in waaaaaaay too many immigrants. But, extreme leftists (large portion of the population) doesn't care about the reality of the economic situation, and this we can simply do both, and everything, not making any budget cuts anywhere while still take in hordes of unlawful immigrants.
>>
>>7703632
You do realize this was one year ago?
He said those things to fool retards to vote for him.

He will do whatever his far-right fundamental Christian supporters tells him to do, which includes LGBT discrimination.
>>
>>7710322
>if you have nothing else to eat, then yes
you imply that we must take in refugees from countries with a higher chance to harbor terrorists because there is no choice in the matter. That is untrue, we can not take in these refugees from countries known to harbor larger amounts of terrorists. Obama put a temporary halt on immigration from Iraq and Trump is attempting to do the same with other countries, the left is just trying to pretend Trump's is worse because everything he does is what Hitler does. So asking again for that anon, and try to be honest with us here:

If you had a bowel of candy, of which a small percentage were poisonous, would you still eat this bowl of candy knowing full well that you did not need to eat any of that candy to begin with?
>>
>>7714234
this. I agree.
>>
>>7714302
>There's a high chance that you literally cannot get health care in Sweden ... Because we're taking in waaaaaaay too many immigrants. ... reality of the economic situation

The *reality* of the economic situation is established by empirical data and established models, not your armchair theories. The reality is that Sweden's population growth rate due to immigration is not sufficient to cause a shortage in health care resources, and that its economic health is more than sufficient to handle any significant short-term fluctuations in costs and allocation that may occur as new groups are settled.

*Reality* is the key word. You claim to respect it. So look at the legitimate research.
>>
>>7714337
>If you had a bowel of candy, of which a small percentage were poisonous, would you still eat this bowl of candy knowing full well that you did not need to eat any of that candy to begin with?
Depends on how hungry I am. No one *NEEDS* a car with more than 20 horsepower either, but people still insist on having them, even though they drastically increase the risk of fatal automobile accidents.
>>
>>7712009
Pence is a Christian dominionist, as is Betsy DeVos. Bannon wants to instigate world-wide religious war. So yeah, USA is inching closer to the theocracy, and I agree with the anon above, I'll take my chances in 2060.
>>
>>7714234
Poor trigged conservative snowflake. Also, name-calling - classy. You just lost the argument by default. Thanks for playing!
>>
Can we just kill all Muslims desu
>>
>>7715585
literal retard
>>
>>7715494
If you're the one I was replying to earlier, then congratulations on still dodging the question. I'll make it easy, I said that
>we don't have to take immigrants from countries that are breeding grounds for terrorists
and within the analogy you respond with
>well it depends on how much I want to take immigrants
and make no mention about how these are countries with higher chances of harboring terrorists, and make no mention about how we have other options for immigration. The bowl of almond candy on table is not our only option, and should not be our first when some of those candies are laced with cyanide.

You make it sound like it's desirable in any way to take these immigrants when you can get immigrants from other countries that are statistically less dangerous. If you really want to take immigrants, you have other options. If you really want to take immigrants from these countries specifically, you should amend what you said to
>Depends on how hungry I am for potentially fatally poisonous food. No one *NEEDS* a car that is known to potentially have a safety defect that will kill you, but people still insist on having them
>>
>>7715585
>name-calling in addition to forming arguments is the same as name-calling as a substitute for arguments
You are accusing that anon of what you yourself are doing in the post I'm replying to here, which is hilarious. All you are doing is calling him a name here, whereas that anon insulted you in addition to providing additional points to address.
>>
>>7715596
if only it were that easy
>>
>>7715011
Budget research says health care needs like double the budget that it gets.

Health care is on a big downfall.
My mom couldn't get health care, so she has to look for it in a different country.
Her friend never got called in for mammography, despite asking them about giving her a time. A year or so later, she complained about a lump, which turned out to be cancer.

The health care is terrible if you need help with anything that isn't the flu.
>>
>>7715011
>>7716035
Also...
Immigrants puts heaaaavy tax on health care, almost all of them need health care. Which increases the needed health care budget. It's not about the money that goes to rent and food for the immigrants, it's about the resources they consume.

Then there's also the something like doubled crime rate over the years, resulting in "no-go" zones where the police won't go. Their presence has heavily taxed the police and the costs surrounding it.

Then you also have the now extremely severe lack of housing.
Even if you're buying a place, you'll have to wait 5 years+ in queue.
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mike-pence-lgbt-rights-discrimination-place-trump-administration/story?id=45273812

rekt libtards
>>
File: Mike -Zaps the Traps- Pence.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mike -Zaps the Traps- Pence.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>7716079
>abcnews

ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>7714234
https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/26/trump-teams-twitter-accounts-used-private-emails-among-other-security-lapses/
>>
>>7716142
abc leans left even retard lmaop
still rekt
>>
>>7714234
>>7716147
sorry meant to link this https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/25/trumps-most-senior-staff-use-a-private-email-server/
>>
>>7716151
>disney=leftist

You're dumb.
Walt was a fascist.
>>
>>7716172
is walt alive you dumb fuck?
>>
>>7715773
There is no car that doesn't put your life at risk, and there is no country that doesn't have any potential terrorists. It's all about RELATIVE risk, so every bowl of food has POTENTIALLY poisonous food, it's just the relative amount you have to consider.
>>
>>7704401

Because he is a theocon cuckrat.
>>
>>7715786
Learn to read. Insults and name-calling came from him, so my answer to him was just that - I don't need to answer to little virgin beta cucks, who'll never know the touch of a man. But please, do keep trying.

>>7715628
Oh my, I'm so offended - boohoo, whatever will I do? I guess I should just kill myself *sob*
Jeebus, even your insult game is shit-tier. I'm surprised you can turn on a computer. Unless, of course, your handler did it for you? That must be it.
So, to summarise: You suck at arguing, suck at insulting and suck at life in general. Please stop polluting the gene pool and go die in a fire.
>>
>>7704544
did literally 0 of these
>>
>>7703632
/polgbt/
Why is my dick hard?
>>
>>7718517
>that long wall of text
mad faggot detected lmao
>>
File: IMG_1608.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
Yea but hurting our 2 biggest imports is fucking stupid.
>>
Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyPTXREvj8
>>
>>7704569

Guess what, America already has bathrooms, and they're already segregated. Undoing that would cost a shit ton of money and time for next to no benefit.
The only solution that approaches being reasonable is for new buildings to be built with unsegregated bathrooms until the segregation is eventually more or less phased out, but that's about it. That's a pretty long fucking haul for a literal non-issue.
>>
>>7704544
>and when he bragged about assaulting a woman.
I love when people say this and just allow me to completely disregard everything they say as leftard hysteria. Makes things so much simpler.
>>
>>7704883

>The boat is not sinking in MY side! So everything must be fine
>>
>>7718517
He didn't just insult you, and you just insulted him. You are guilty of what you accused him of, it's pretty simple. You're wrong, and you're rather defensive about it desu

>>7716521
>there is no country that doesn't have any potential terrorists
so why take in immigrants specifically from countries with the highest rates of terrorists? What magical skill do these people have, besides having values that are contradictory with many of ours, and average IQs that are significantly lower? The average IQ of a Syrian is 83, and the average IQ of a Somalian is fucking 68. What are these refugees supposed to do in the information age here? There really is no good reason to bring these people in, but the left continues with its crocodile tears.
>>
>>7719574
It's more like the only people who claim the boat is sinking aren't on the boat, and have never even seen it themselves, while everyone who IS on the boat can see for themselves that it's not in any immediate danger of sinking.

>>7719855
>crocodile tears
>>>/pol/
>>
File: tumblr_oeyp2jb2oR1vc6r68o1_500.gif (861KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeyp2jb2oR1vc6r68o1_500.gif
861KB, 500x250px
>>7719155
>Undoing that would cost a shit ton of money

Really?
Removing the signs from the doors and just making both bathrooms bisexual would cost a shit ton of money?
I guess if you subcontracted it out to India.
>>
>>7721230
>the entire country has to bend to my whim because I'm a special snowflake faggot
kill yourself
>>
>>7721301
>waaah my precious feefees are so fragile that changing a few signs would be LITERALLY the end of the world
>>
>>7721333
>you have to do what I say because I'm too fucking stupid to understand the costs and consequences of what I demand
If you think ugly men like you belong in the same bathroom as a female child, kill yourself. If you think the rest of the world should cater to you, kill yourself. If you think anyone that shares the same views as you is sane, kill yourself.
>>
>>7721439
If you think ugly men like you belong in the same bathroom as a male child, kill yourself.
>>
>>7721503
this retard can't argue at all lmao. typical leftist moron. deflects literally all arguments and damage controls.
>>
File: l24445mv.png (106KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
l24445mv.png
106KB, 477x403px
really makes you think
>>
>>7707422
There is no nazis in Russia, but fascists — all those "cossacs", anti-gay agenda of church, just faithful people and others and others are found support from it's government. Russia is a fascist regime in all aspects with culture of the prisoners.
You know nothing about russia, my dear.
>>
>>7721768
this retard can't argue at all lmao. typical rightist moron. deflects literally all arguments and damage controls.
>>
>>7721945

I knew a self-professed Neo-nazi from Russia who came to a college in the UK because he was a fan of football hooliganism, too bad he came to the gayest city in the country wearing military fatigues...that just means something totally different here.

Funny guy though, marked out a big swastika in the middle of the corridor with the black skidmarks from his boots and would show me these anti-semetic videos of [apparently] Jews getting beaten up by his crew. He said he killed a jew once with the blunt edge of an axe to the back of the head but I never believed him, I'm a tiny skeleton and he was actually slightly smaller and skinnier - once again not a good look if you're wearing military themed clothing in the gayest place in the UK.

One time he told me that I'd be killed in Russia because I was wearing these shoes with red laces and red = communist.

Anyway, yeah there are nazis in Russia. I can directly confirm that, I don't know about a real, 1940s operating Nazi party but Nazis themselves do exist there.
>>
>>7721945
You know nothing about fascism if you think Russia is a "fascist regime".
>>
>>7722044
Okay when that is it? The neofeudal authoritarianism maybe? The fact — russian "government" usurped all power branches and doesn't listen anyone anymore.
Do you ever been in Russia?
>>
>>7722081
>neofeudal authoritarianism
I don't even know what you mean by this. I do know that Russia is very authoritarian and limits freedom of expression. That is ALL it has in common with fascist regimes.
>>
>>7722158
Uuugh.... Can I ask you? In which aspects the russian regime doesn't converge with fascist regimes?
>>
>>7721768
Can you provide a rational argument for why it's okay for ugly men to be around male children, but not okay for them to be around female children?
>>
>>7703632
when democrats started bringing people who think its ok to stone someone to death for being lgbt
as far as im concerned you can either be democrat or lgbt
>>
>>7722495
to be perfectly honest, ugly faggots like you should just be shot to death rather than us worrying about where you piss. do you really need an explanation? if you think it's okay for disgusting 6'4" trannies in drag to piss in the same room as girls, you're fucked in the head. Is it okay for you to be an ugly tranny in the same room as a little boy either? Fuck no. How about we gas you instead. If you're not a tranny but you support degenerates imposing on others, please just get aids and die. There are LGBT people, and there are faggots, queers, degenerates like you who make it their business to act as annoying as possible and think your "identity" should matter to others. Get real, whatever kind of faggot you are, you've got no right to ask anyone to put up with your disgusting bullshit.
>>
>>7703632
The democrats fervently supports Islam, so it's very hard to be LGBT and democrat at the same time.

I would understand if they supported Islam while at the same time advocating for them to reform their religion to accept gay people but they don't. They just like sucking muslim dicks.
>>
I earnestly hope every single LGBT faggot here who supports taking Muslim refugees gets murdered violently by a Muslim someday. You objectively deserve it for being astoundingly retarded.
>>
>>7723085
by this logic we need to give trannies their own bathrooms.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>7723170
>being this butthurt
>>
>>7723194
If you pass and no one can tell at all that you were once a dude, then you can go in the ladies room because it bothers no one. If you're a hairy manly faggot in drag then just die or only crossdress in the privacy of your own home. Don't make women feel unsafe by being a fucking disgusting predator in a place where they have a right to feel safe, you degenerate. Do you really expect the women of the world to be happy with putting up with seeing your ugly mug after they piss? They will feel fucking terrified of you.
>>
File: elaine19n-1-web.jpg (86KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
elaine19n-1-web.jpg
86KB, 750x1100px
>>7723227
>If you're a hairy manly faggot in drag then just die

If only it were this easy!
>>
>>7723085

This is all a load of silly baloney so I'm not actively responding to this guy but I'm using it to ask a question: Can any other Americans here shed some light on why this is such a big deal?

In the UK we have separate bathrooms, but we also have plenty of non-separated ones too. There are loads of public places which just can't afford a building with two sets of loos and they get on just fine. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having some kind of attack in a 'gender neutral toilet' (AKA - Just a toilet). You often get Women going into the Mens toilet with a baby and going into the disabled cubicle because there's more space to change nappies and stuff; everyone just accepts it and understands what's going on.

I think the universally understood rule here is that toilets in general are not places to hide-out so you don't really gain any extra safety whether they're divided or not. In fact you're probably at greater risk in a women's toilet with a creep than you are in a normal toilet because there's more chance someone will step in or look out for you if some guy tries pushing his luck.
>>
File: janice-dick-in-son.jpg (57KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
janice-dick-in-son.jpg
57KB, 564x789px
>>7723303
>why this is such a big deal?

Because christfags in the south are triggered by ministers who spread lies about rapist trannies from the pulpit in order to gain notoriety for their parish.
They hate gays and trannies because they (the priests) are all closeted, self-hating faggots who secretly suck cock at reststops and they don't want gay people coming out of the closet because then they will themselves be outed so they are promoting this anti-gay rhetoric that the media then pushes because it sells page-views.

TLDR; much ado about nothing.
Even in the most conservative states which bathroom you use hinges on what sex your identification card/driver's license says so real trannies who have had their ID changed to reflect their true sex can use the bathroom that they should be using.

Not sure who the guy in this thread is, but he obviously is just trying to troll and or he is autistic and doesn't actually know what is going on politically and thinks that he can make a difference by trolling the chans.
>>
>>7723393
>Even in the most conservative states which bathroom you use hinges on what sex your identification card/driver's license says so real trannies who have had their ID changed to reflect their true sex can use the bathroom that they should be using.

Does it really matter that much? Do you really have to take ID into the toilet?

Surely you're just in there for a piss and then you're out? Who's checking the IDs or caring enough to check a complete stranger's ID? I can't even fathom someone being nosy enough to actually start asking questions.

It does sound like much ado about nothing, I feel like most people here just wouldn't say anything if an obvious man went into the women's toilet. Maybe he's drunk, maybe he really needs to go and the mens is all in-use, maybe he works there or has some specific reason. Surely it's not anyone's business, really?
>>
Stop posting on /pol/ we have enough plebbitors and crossboarders as is.

t./pol/ack who came here just to post this
>>
>>7723482
>Do you really have to take ID into the toilet?

No.
But if someone calls security then they may ask for ID depending on how manly you look.
If you pass, this is all irrelevant.
>>
File: go-away.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
go-away.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>7723517

No one from /lgbt/ is posting on /pol/
It is literally an open sewer.
>>
>>7723558

So you've got specific security for the toilets?
>>
>>7723585
No
>>
>>7723678

So who are they calling for?
>>
>>7723777
Most public buildings in the US have security.
Are you really this naive or are you just trying to bump your boring trump thread?
>>
>>7722538
>>7723085
>>7723149
>>7723170
>t. Auntie Milo
>>
>>7721230

Building new bathrooms would cost money. Having two seperate bathrooms and just not taking advantage of them being segregated is fucking stupid and pointless and literally no one but a few obliviously transphobic Tumblrtards wants that.
>>
File: 1455710114399.jpg (82KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1455710114399.jpg
82KB, 497x458px
>>7706399
>Killing Muslims is not by itself something worthy of praise

That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>7706510
t. Ahmed
>>
>>7723820

This isn't my thread and I'm not from the US. I'm talking about public toilets, ones that aren't in existing buildings - they're just toilets.
>>
>>7703632
He really isn't intelligent. He just lived in New York for many years and is used to tolerance and liberal social policies. Which is great, don't get me wrong. But he's still a dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.