[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the fact that you can't reproduce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: pepe.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
52KB, 300x300px
How do you feel about the fact that you can't reproduce? A dead end in the evolutionary tree of life, unable to participate in nature.

Even if I didn't transition and chemically castrate myself, I probably still wouldn't reproduce because I'm only 5' 7" and 110 lbs and very small-boned and physically feminine due to low testosterone. Don't think you can attract girls with that.

Didn't mention, my attraction to women is so small that I don't have the motivation to ask them out, let alone marry a woman.
>>
>>7701767
Pretty good. Even in the future if have the option to have bio kids with my wife I'd still choose adoption. I'm not selfish enough to bring something into existence knowing how shitty it can be.
>>
>>7701767
>tfw *could* get pregnant if wanted to but dysphoria plus only attracted to girls
>tfw will never come and be able to impregnate girl
>will always be weak as shit and feminine
>>
Not being able to have kids is a good thing. It means you'll have way more time and money in your life to pursue the things you want. Kids are a massive waste of money, and they tend to be ungrateful little shits too.
>>
>>7701767
It doesn't really bother me. I don't know if I even want to adopt a kid, I'm not really good with them to start with.
>>
>>7701767
>tfw cis bi guy
just gonna fuck you lil cuties until i get bored, then settle down and knock up a real girl
feels good to have my cake and eat it too
>>
>>7701812
t. hedonistic waste of space

Your lack of respect for the thread you represent in the tapestry of your family and people is disgraceful. Your individualism is cancer. You are part of something so much larger than whatever it is you think you need money for.

This is a large part of why many of the homophobes I've met hate queers, and they really aren't wrong. You've turned your back on the thousands of people it took to make you in favour of a fancy refrigerator and a new iPhone.

>>7701767
Sucks balls OP, but at least I was infertile anyway. I have the comfort of knowing that at least my transgenderism isn't making waste of a fertile body...or, conversely, that I'm not a heterosexual cis woman who would have made a good mother if she wasn't infertile.

I don't know how much I believe in a higher power; but part of me wants to believe that my existence is balanced by someone else's or something. Like somewhere there is cishet woman who is fertile who wouldn't be in a timeline where I didn't exist. Or something like that.
>>
>>7701767
How primitive you have to be to care about this?

I'm glad that I won't reproduce. This world is complete shit, I don't want to have my child suffer on it.
>>
>>7701767
Feels bad, but I'll just adopt. Why bring someone into existence who might not even like it when I can make a kid who needs parents so much happier?

As someone who had horribly abusive parents, I would dream of having been adopted by loving parents every day.
>>
>>7701767
I couldn't give 2 shits. The world is overpopulated anyway. Evolution isn't going to suffer if my genetics aren't spread around. I have a younger brother who is absolutely fertile so my family line isn't stopping here.
>>
>>7701855
Men are all sociopaths.
>>
I feel great.

Zero burden from inbreds who can't possibly fathom an existence outside of children (all while treating their own kids like shit).

Frees up my time to do whatever I desire. Intend to start an org to help kiddos out there with shit parents being ignored by the system 2bh

Literally a godsend in every way, I just can't feel bad about it.
>>
>>7701767
It makes me sad, and I wouldn't be comfortable with surrogate pregnancy. I would feel too selfish using a child's mother as just a baby-factory. The entire culture surrounding gay parenting seems a little too utilitarian or functional in a kind of ugly, capitalistic way.

Adopting kids who have no one to care for them, I might do that though.
>>
>>7702254
not gonna argue there
yet i still get femboipussy so who knows
>>
>>7701767
great.
i'm glad i will not be responsible for forcing another being into existence without its consent.
>>
>>7702494
Wouldn't you consent in retrospect to your parents bringing you into existence?
>>
>>7702520
no.
>>
>>7702528
I'm sorry. Unpassable or something else?
>>
>>7702535
unpassable
>>
>>7702409
Because the sociopathic male nature is hot af. Too bad it's also disgusting.
>>
>>7702544
iktf
>>
>>7702558
The self-hating feminist MTF reveals more misandry.
>>
>>7702558
dw bb i'd be happy to take you for a spin too
even send you home with a load of my cum deep in your snatch, you lucky girl
>>
>>7702565
Oh, I guess you saw me in some other threads.

>>7702594
It's just creepy online tbqh.
>>
>>7702133
>Your lack of respect for the thread you represent in the tapestry of your family and people is disgraceful. Your individualism is cancer. You are part of something so much larger than whatever it is you think you need money for.
>This is a large part of why many of the homophobes I've met hate queers, and they really aren't wrong. You've turned your back on the thousands of people it took to make you in favour of a fancy refrigerator and a new iPhone.
You seem to be using big words and fanciful rhetoric to compensate for the inanity of your worldview. The future is about much more than creating more human life - life by itself is without meaning, and of little value until we create the means by which it can acquire meaning. I'm not planning on reproducing, but I would like to eventually contribute to the world in some way, potentially one that lasts longer than the next generation. Having children is just the fallback option - obviously SOMEBODY needs to do it or the species will die out, but if someone thinks having children is ALL that it takes to satisfy their life goals, I'd say they're lacking in creative energy. Because really all you're doing is continuing your line to the next generation, it's just breaking even, not even adding real value, just buying more time.
>>
File: 1478892227164.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1478892227164.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>7702494
>consent
>>
>>7702617
REEEEEEE EGOISTS GET OUT
OUTOUTOUT
>>
File: 1480023629427.jpg (19KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1480023629427.jpg
19KB, 480x319px
>>7702633
Sorry, this thread is too much for me to resist. Watch this.
>>7701812
>>7702133
>>7702151
>>7702243
>>7702615
SPOOKED
>>
>>7702615
>The future is about much more than creating more human life - life by itself is without meaning, and of little value until we create the means by which it can acquire meaning.

Which is TOTALLY why the post I replied to talked about money and time to do what you want, right?

Let's be real here, your chances of creating something lasting are SLIM TO NONE unless you are a literal genius. MOST people don't do anything but "break even," you stupid faggot - you're probably a mediocre piece of shit like most of the planet, and just getting another generation out there is the best you'll ever be capable of. No one cares about your rap CD.

Also, that post didn't contain any "big words." What are you, illiterate?

kys
>>
I don't really care, because I'm infertile anyway. Yay cancer.
>>
>>7702651
have you read any stirner or do you just like the drawings of him or something? most of those posts seem not-spooked could you explain what about them you think is?
>>
>>7701767
>How do you feel about the fact that you can't reproduce? A dead end in the evolutionary tree of life, unable to participate in nature.
if nature had wanted a success it shouldn't have made me want to be a girl.
>>
>>7702670
Big words as in being overly verbose in order to sound smart. It doesn't have anything to do with people "not understanding" them, it has to do with being the opposite of concise just to make your nonsense sound like you put a lot of thought into it.
>>
>>7702813
You mean the first one I replied to, even though its really just some hivemind "fug kids gib money bls" shit. I don't really dislike any of the other posts too much, I just like to viscerally contradict people who talk with an air of absolute self-assuredness in their own moral and metaphysical statements - not like religious people or whatever, but those who have formed independent worldviews - which are strong enough that they feel compelled to impose them on anonymous others - without much epistemological basis.

xd
>>
>>7702851
okay I get what you were meaning now thank you.
>>
It makes me a little sad sometimes, if for nothing else that I do have good genetics. This all tends to sting more when I see really bad parents being awful people who will more than likely raise children to be awful people just like them.

I don't know. I'd have liked to have one child to teach to love and respect others. One to push to be the best they could be and make a difference in people's lives. I was taught the opposite and it took a long time to turn that around.

But then I suppose our planet in the greater cosmos is meaningless so what ever, right?
>>
>>7701767
As an MtF, even if I didn't transition I would've still gotten cancer, and one of the major side effects of the chemotherapy I had (ABVD) was permanent infertility. I don't think I'd even want children, maybe... and now when I know the choice was barred for me any which way I've made my peace with it.
>>
>>7702133
Overpopulation is becoming an issue. If you really wanted to help your "people", you'd adopt.
>>
>>7703049
lol where? India? Not if you live in the US. There's whole swathes of territory in most continents that could be used, most of it in rural areas just outside of the cities with a bit more efficiency in agriculture developed.
>>
>>7701767
I was sterile before I started Hormones so Whatever.
>>
>>7701767
Pretty damn good, actually. That means that my resources can go improving my life and the lives of those I care about, as opposed to raising a kid. Besides, it would be terrible to bring a child into this world of suffering.
>>
>>7701767
>How do you feel about the fact that you can't reproduce?
>implying i'd like to grow up another fucking poorman with no his own space, no his own car, no proper higher education by 22 years.
>>
>>7702133
It's nice to act like you have moral high ground regarding children when you never could have any, huh? But you should probably kill yourself to stop wasting resources that could go to breeders if that's really your view.
>>
>>7701798
>raising another bastard's child
>I'm not selfish by bringing literal hell that I don't even know what the parents are like, most likely a bad parents bearing a bad seed
>I am a good person and not selfish at all
How cuck'd can one will be
>>
I'm staunchly anti-natalist, so pretty good desu. Bringing people into this nightmare timeline and having to explain the world to them sounds like the literal worst time.

Breeders get out reeeeee
>>
File: loss-4.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
loss-4.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>7702133
Attributing supreme value to the production of another shitworm failure another human is the most farcical example of misplaced self loathing I've ever heard.

>Your individualism is cancer, why don't you give yourself over to something larger than yourself

>like trying to recreate yourself without the flaws your parents ingrained into you isn't the very definition of narcissism

It's effectively people giving up on their potential to -actually- contribute anything to whatever collective is pertinent, and instead put all of their resources into hoping their progeny do it so they can feel responsible.

If you can't see how pathetic this is, you really do need help.
>>
i dont want kids and have never wanted kids, but i cant say i dont get a little twinge in my heart when i see people being good fathers or when i think about the fact that im an only child and my family line stops with me. i do have pretty shitty genetics though so eh
>>
>>7701767
after years of dysphoria, mental illness and abuse, I'm a nihilist :P
>>
>>7701767
I don't want to deal with the commitment that is raising a child, so it's okay.
>>
>>7702836
There was barely anything in that post that was over two syllables. I wasn't trying to be "overly verbose." That's how I fucking write and talk. You're probably just stupid.

>>7703049
MY people are not breeding too much. MY people aren't hitting replacement rate.

>>7709068
You know what? I really wanted kids.

Fuck you.

>>7709126
Let me reiterate: you're probably a mediocre piece of shit, and nothing you would have ever created would have lasted more than a decade, tops.

But sure thing, da Vinci. DON'T waste your resources on kids, then - we're all still waiting for flying cars.
>>
>>7709180
this desu
>>
>>7701767
I never wanted kids, so pretty great!

People get patronizing over it, how they feel so badly for me because I'm "missing out" or whatever.

Like yeah my life is so terrible. I get to sleep in, work when I want to, travel when I want to, have tons of free time, do great drugs, party, and soak in peace and quiet. What am I gonna do with all of these books I've been into? How will I survive with this deeply fulfilling and fun career? Oh my god I have so much MONEY what am I going to do? BACKPACK THROUGH EUROPE? GO MOUNTAIN CLIMBING? OH GOD IT'S SO HARD BEING ME SOMEONE HELP THIS GYM MEMBERSHIP MAKES ME TOO BUFF. I CAN'T EVEN SUCK MY OWN DICK ANYMORE
>>
>>7709105
>that second point
What?
>>
>>7709105
>cuck'd
How pathetic can you be.
>>
>>7701767
Fine with it. I don't like the world. I don't like being alive all that much. Even if I wasn't a tranny I'd still be a sorry excuse of a human being. I'd be no good as someone's partner, and I'd definitely not be a good person to receive genes or parenting from.
>>
>>7710433
>I CAN'T EVEN SUCK MY OWN DICK ANYMORE

it's going to be okay, anon.
>>
>>7701767
I have suspicions that being trans is genetic to some extent, and I don't want to bring a kid into this world that would have to suffer through it like me.
>>
>>7702559
More proof that god and/or nature had sociopath tendancies
>>
You're a selfish piece of shit if you want kids.

Suppress your animal instincts, you stupid monkey. Nobody deserves the suffering that is life.
>>
File: 1455002093600.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1455002093600.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
>>7701767
I care more about passing on good morals and behavior to my offspring then genes.
>>
File: 1486329222623.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1486329222623.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>7702133
>hes implying hedonism is wrong in any way
>hes implying that what he said is an argument against hedonism

>>7702615
>but if someone thinks having children is ALL that it takes to satisfy their life goals, I'd say they're lacking in creative energy.
>>
>>7711634
>tfw adoptive parents supports my transition
I hope I can retribute the favor to another child when I have a stable job.
>>
>>7711689
same
>>
>>7701767
I'm sure that I "could have" done it in the sense that I'm physically attractive and successful enough to get a partner

I'm just gonna adopt some cute kid that needs a family

genes are a fuck I don't care about them at all
>>
>>7701767
I'm not emotionally or financially able to support a child.
>>
>>7710433
This
>>
My parents were smart enough to have 3 children, not just one. My family line will extend into the future for at least one more generation.
I'm not ready to raise a child now anyway, but perhaps in 10 years time I'll consider adoption.
>>
>>7701767
The epitome of being male is using your semen and ingravidate, absolutely not doing that.
I already partecipate enough in nature by existing.
>>
I'm fine with it, sure I wish I could've had kids but it wasn't in the cards for me, it happens to a lot of people. All I can really do is just try to contribute to the world as best I can and then maybe adopt.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.