[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has being a tranny fucked up your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: This-is-your-life-600x847.jpg (63KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
This-is-your-life-600x847.jpg
63KB, 600x847px
>>
>most straight men treat me like a fetish when in girl mode
>ruined relationships with friends and family, specifically my homophobic mum that thinks it's all in my head due to trauma experienced by bullying and drug abuse
>impossible to find a job that isn't makeup related which doesn't help with introverted personality and anxiety
>all girl friends are boring af and some end up wanting to try "new things" instead of just hanging out
>several encounters with aggressive drunk ppl
>list is endless
>>
I wish I was dead every day of my life
>>
File: Cher.jpg (488KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cher.jpg
488KB, 1280x1600px
>>7704605
>impossible to find a job that isn't makeup related which doesn't help with introverted personality and anxiety

you don't have to be an extrovert.
just learn how to ask a few key questions, like
"how are you doing?"
let them talk about their lives while you do their makeup.
Once in a while you just say "Oh, really? How did that make you feel?" and then they are off again blabbing for another 1/2 hour.
the best makeup artists are good listeners.
women love to talk about themselves and their lives.
>>
>>7704633

That's people in general. As a salesman myself I was an introvert that had to learn how to socialize in a trial-by-fire setting. Reading How to Win Friends and Influence People is definitely a fantastic and even critical start.
>>
>>7701227
surprisingly it has almost zero impact on my life

guess i got lucky
>>
we'll see how self medding goes in med school ugh
>>
>>7704621
this before hrt
now I wish I were dead AND cry all the time
>>
>>7701227
Destroyed my dreams of being a normal member of society.

I don't cry as much anymore, at least. Maybe the tears have gone dry.
>>
It's made me a complete pussy. I remember when everyone in highschool was getting jobs, partners, driver's licence, cars; I just wanted to disappear. I don't believe I deserve anything because I hate myself so I don't go for anything. I've never even been on a date before. Someone asked me out when I was 16 and I turned her down because I couldn't stand the idea of being her boyfriend.
I'm incredibly submissive and a complete pushover, but everyday, inside I am boiling with anger. I can't remember the last time I went to bed and thought "I just had such a good day".
I can't let myself show my feelings around others, even positive ones. Not being able to show something so basic as happiness, I can't show my femininity; so I end up feeling completely disconnected from everyone in my life. Seriously, it's like I'm doing this entire thing by myself and not because people aren't kind, it's just in my head.
Strangest thing about all of this is that, when I wear make-up, I pass. I'm lucky enough to be a transgirl who passes, but I'm still not happy because I know when I take off my makeup I'm gonna see the old me, who I despise, starring back at me, and it's like I've never made any progress in my transition at all.
TL;DR edition: My life is headed nowhere because I'm constantly spinning my wheels.
>>
>>7706536
Be my submissive gf who takes her anger out on me
>>
>>7706659
close all the windows and piss in some bleach
>>
>>7706659
K. Just don't leave me when I take my face off.
>>
File: FML.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FML.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>be me late transitioner
>I don't want to make any new friends because people see me as a guy still even though I'm on hormones
>I know I'll never really pass with out luck and surgeries and even then idk
>I want to quit and detransition but I cant quit and detranstition because I wanted this since i was young and I'm so early in my transition I think I might have a chance
>but I know I don't have a chance
>constantly stuck in this limbo of quitting and keep going
>not only do I have to compete with beautiful cis girls for a guy but I have to compete with pretty passing trans women as well I'll will always be the bottom of the barrel
>will always be lonely
>get envious of passers to the point that I cant sleep sometimes because they have the life I always hoped and wished to have
>either my life is gonna go back to me being an weird introverted "man" or its gonna be me being a weird introverted in between trans woman that gets pitied for the rest of they're life
>or I'll just end it all before i turn 30

I didn't want any of this I just wish I was born a normal cis woman
>>
>>7706536
I've got the same basic problems as you, but I think it's the cause of my trans feelings, not the other way around.
>>
>neglectful and kinda mean family became terribad abusive

That's really it. If my family weren't worse than Hitler, I'd have a perfect transition.
>>
Trying to find a better job while waiting to get my name changed has been impossible. I'm ftm.
>>
>>7706536

Pretty much this, but ftm.
I propose a body swap pact, should the technology ever become available.
>>
>>7708948
A lot of same feels here :(
What age were you when u started hormones? how long have you been on them?
>>
>>7709572
I started at 26 and I've been on hormones for like 7 months now. Its sucks because I have to choose one or the other soon but I know I wanted to be a girl since I was 4 this is a weird existence.
>>
Made me extremely happy
>>
>>7709714
I've been on hormones about 3 months now and don't pass consistently at all and I've had a lot of similar resentments of passers and pretty cis girls but recently I've been trying to learn to let go of passing, let it happen if it's going to happen and try to learn to live with being visibly trans. I've also had a lot of problems finding new friends as well, specifically female friends. I've been androgynous for the last couple years, pre-dating hormones, and being inbetween has been really hard on me. All I want is to be seen as a girl and I'm starting to feel to hormones pushing me in the right direction. Recently I've been trying to learn to trust myself and my feelings more and that if I wanted to be a girl at 5, at 11 and all through puberty and I've spent the last 4 years hardcore wondering if I'm trans or not, then I'm fairly sure I'm trans whether I like it or not. You have to let your inner voice tell yourself that you're a girl louder than every other voice out there that you're male even when you don't fully believe it yourself.
>>
>>7709720
what's the secret?
>>
>>7709892
Passing
>>
>>7710063
goddamn it
>>
Transition fixed my life though
>kinda cute now
>people are super nice to me now
>have a loving bf
>self confidence the highest it's ever been
>self esteem is still meh but improving
>motivated for school
>got a job
>moved out
>getting a car
>happy with life
>can talk to people without being scared

the only bad parts are a few friends who think I'm going through a phase or doing it for attention and then the mormon part of the family
>>
>>7710110
hows your voice though

i mean ive got a pretty fucking deep voice so im fucked
>>
>>7710116
mine passes
some people I play video games with thought people were joking when they said I'm trans and it's probably the biggest part of why I'm so happy
>>
>>7710127
u had to train for that right tho
>>
>>7710131
yeah took like a year and a half to get perf but I started a year before hrt
>>
>>7710146
how'd u start tho

i mean right now i just fuck around with my adams apple so that i raise it so that i hear a crack and i just keep it there and be like yeah
>>
>>7710110
>Transition fixed my life though
>people are super nice to me now
female privilege
it's not fair
>>
>>7709738
Yea I totally get this. All my life I had these feelings but repressed for a while, I had failed relationship after failed relationship, one of my ex's told me it was like dating a girl so she broke up with me. I know this is what I want I'm pretty early in my transition but its just hard to continue I got a shitty hand in life desu but I'm gonna try this year and if nothing happens for me I'm just probably gonna repress or kill myself if i have the courage.
>>
>>7701227
My life is God's practical joke. There is no good way to transition.
>>
>>7710300
>There is no good way to transition.
how so
>>
>>7710280
>one of my ex's told me it was like dating a girl so she broke up with me.
How was it like that?
>>
>>7708948
>>7709714
im 25 and feel exactly the same. on and off hormones. dont know what would be worse, continuing to live as a sad feminine man wishing to transition, or living as a sad unpassing freak lady wondering if transition was a bad idea
>>
>>7708948
>get envious of passers to the point that I cant sleep sometimes because they have the life I always hoped and wished to have
Whoa, are you me.
>>
>25
>only been on hrt 2 months
>6'1
>skinnyfat
>huge shoulders
>girlfriend constantly reassures me that I'll pass because of my face and that everything is fine
>feel like she is completely blind to reality
>feel like an asshole for doubting her though
>>
>>7708948
>>get envious of passers to the point that I cant sleep sometimes because they have the life I always hoped and wished to have
no they haven't. they still aren't cis.
>>
Dunno dude can't imagine why
>>
File: 1444520199491.jpg (35KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1444520199491.jpg
35KB, 500x365px
>>7706536
>I remember when everyone in highschool was getting jobs, partners, driver's licence, cars; I just wanted to disappear.
same desu
>>
>>7706536
i can't believe how accurately this describes my life

i love you anon
>>
>>7710327
I don't know she just always said that it felt like I was a girl and she was going out with one her girlfriends I used to hang out with only girls before though maybe that was it iunno?
>>
>>7701227
its made relation ships with guys very difficult even though i pass, it makes locker rooms at work kinda akward, and going to the beach/swimming is kinda embaressing because im always checking to see if i have a noticeable dick buldge, but even with those negatives the benefits have made my life so much better
>>
>>7710684
>and going to the beach/swimming is kinda embaressing because im always checking to see if i have a noticeable dick buldge,
Wear skirted swimwear or swimshorts.
>>
>>7710702
> swimshorts.

but then i'll be the dickgirl xD
>>
>>7710761
Some cis girls wear them just for modesty!
>>
>>7710764
ye but often i mean i wouldnt care if i didnt have a dick XD but like

stereotypically dickgirled ha
>>
>>7710702
i wear shorts over a bikini bottom for tucking but water makes them weigh down against my dick and the tuck comes undone while swimming
>>
>>7710684
>>7710796
>going swimming pre-srs
why would you do this to yourselves?
>>
>>7710823
i do it because i love swimming and ill be 4 years into my transition when i get srs
>>
>>7704605
you brought _all_ that on yourself
>>
>>7710565
>>
File: 1461201793830.gif (24KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461201793830.gif
24KB, 210x200px
>>7704605
I'll treat you right bby come be my cum dumpster, it'll help you stay positive in life.
>>
>>7708948
Hi, me.
>>
It's pretty stellar. Seven years later, I'm glad I went with my instinct and started hrt at 15

messed up part is just marriage prospects and not passing on my genes
>>
File: 1472011585188.jpg (27KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472011585188.jpg
27KB, 500x334px
Serious question guys

I usually browse /fit/ and /his/ but today I read a post on adv of a ftm trannie and got actually curious about you trans guys and girls.
The question is, how did life change? I mean in the sense of how are you being treated by society and people differently as a man/woman. What's better, what's worse? I mean I'm a straight cis male and wouldn't know how it would be to be a female and what the differences are, but some of you guys practically experience it. Serious question, no bully pls
>>
>>7704605
what is 'girl mode' ?
Why do so many mtf get that wrong, or am i the only one that thinks i've always been a woman?
Do you come home, get your voice lower and jerk of or what i don't get it
>>
>>7701227
starting to pass
hate it

WELL THIS WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>7706536
thats very accurate to what I think of myself.

t. mtf
>>
>>7717418
are you autistic or a cis woman?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.