[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had protected sex 2 weeks ago, deep kissing too >today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485004024554.jpg (4KB, 255x96px) Image search: [Google]
1485004024554.jpg
4KB, 255x96px
>had protected sex 2 weeks ago, deep kissing too
>today showing symptoms of hiv
>swollen lymph nodes, fever

I'm dead yes?
>>
Go and get tested?
It's a very small chance, not worth getting your affairs in order, but get to a fucking clinic.
>>
>>7697748
Don't I need to wait for 3 months?
>>
>>7697735

I may be an evil alt right /pol/ack but I will pray for you and hope you don't have HIV/AIDS.
>>
>>7697735
its flu season btw, rubbers are 98% effective

we have early test available for free in my city, accurate at 7-10 days (depending on who u ask)
>>
Could be the flu. Too soon to be mono, unless you've been kissing more folks and/or stealing their drinks.

There are different HIV tests out there, but most 3 weeks post-exposure is the generally the earliest for antibodies to be detected. Rest up for a week, pray it's the flu, then go to the doctor and panic.
>>
>>7697918
this is RNA test fyi
>>
>>7697752
It shows up sooner on newer tests. The 3 month mark is for like 99.9% certainty. Get tested now and at 3 months. Maybe 1 month also to put your mind at ease.
>>
>>7697735
I went to a gay bar last night, and didn't touch anybody. This morning I had a slightly sore throat. Sometimes people just give you regular germs.
>>
Can you sue or justifiably kill someone for infecting you with HIV?
>>
>>7698102
In some states you can sue if you ask someone their HIV status, and lie.
>>
File: hadouken.jpg (74KB, 936x788px) Image search: [Google]
hadouken.jpg
74KB, 936x788px
>>7697735
It's very unlikely that you got hiv because of a couple of deep kisses, unless the other dude has some kind of wound in his mouth and the blood that came out of it fucked you up. You would have to swallow like 4 liters of saliva to have a significant chance of getting it. It's way more likely that you just got a common cold or some shit like that.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>7698173
Why are you posting a pic unrelated on a reply?
>>
hopefully u don't 2bh
i hope it's just a coincidence pham
but yeah, like >>7697748 said, get tested
>>
>>7697735
>2 weeks ago
>today showing symptoms of hiv
Does hiv even work that fast?

>>7698102
>Can you sue
yes.
Although that requires you to come clean about being a faggot.
Is that a risk you're willing to take?
>>
>>7697735
Are swollen lymph nodes and fever the only symptoms?
Are you sure you don't have strep throat instead?
>>
>>7701446
I don't feel anything in my throat, it's fine.
>>
>>7697735
3rd or 4th gen tests are accurate within 2-3 weeks.
get tested
>>
I've known people that have cured their HIV on a raw fruit and vegetable diet or at least reduced it to untraceable levels.
>>
It's probably just an infection with the Epstein–Barr virus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein%E2%80%93Barr_virus
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.