[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I STOP HAVING A SISSY FETISH I HATE WANTING TO BE PRETTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7847.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7847.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
HOW DO I STOP HAVING A SISSY FETISH I HATE WANTING TO BE PRETTY AND GET FUCKED I WANT TO BE STRAIGHT DAMMIT HELP ME
>>
>>7688504

You can't. The best is to accept it and live a happy live as you want to live.

For real you better just accept it and enjoy the fun things life can offer, its too short for this.
>>
File: 12355.jpg (79KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
12355.jpg
79KB, 625x468px
>>7688504
you probably need to transition op. It used to be real bad for me... I was like in a comatose depression. Now, I'm pretty and almost functioning. you can't fight the wave; you gotta ride it.
>>
>>7688580
It's difficult. Like, i think the part of me that wants to be a girl is just my sexual side, ya feel? Like i think me wanting to be a girl is just a fetish
>>
>>7688587
Take 100mg of Spiro each day for a month. At the end of the month if you find that the craving has lessened significantly then stop and go back to your life.

If it hasn't lessened then add another 100mg of Spiro and 4 mg of Estro. Prepare to grow boobs and slut around.
>>
>>7688601
Stop that's hot
>>
>>7688601
bad advice, you'll just get horny as fuck that you're on hormones and then crave more and more
>>
you're a woman harry
>>
>>7688504
>HOW DO I STOP HAVING A SISSY FETISH
It's easy, you just stop thinking this
>I WANT TO BE STRAIGHT
>>
>>7688692
It's not easy to stop thinking about it mate.
>>
>>7688504
>I HATE WANTING TO BE PRETTY AND GET FUCKED I WANT TO BE STRAIGHT DAMMIT
Could you clarify? Do you specifically like the idea of being a girl, or do you just want to look cute/pretty? And do you want to get fucked by girls or guys?
You say you both want to be pretty and want to be straight, but there's no reason a trap/femboy can't be attracted to women.
>>
>>7688827
I want to be pretty in that i wish i looked totally like a girl. .Boobs and everything. And by get fucked i mean by men. I used to prefer women but for some reason i like men more
>>
>>7688837
I dunno then, you could be trans but it could also just be a fetish, I guess it largely comes down to how important the issue is to you and how much its affecting your life. If its a big deal for you, you'd probably be better off finding a therapist who specializes in this sort of thing, they'd probably be able to give you better advice than most people on a Mongolian cave painting board.
>>
>>7688587
Start hrt and if it bothers you then you know it's just a fetish and you can stop without any permanent damage.

If you like it, not in a sexual way but it stops your depression, then keep going.

It's a win-win
>>
>>7688587
>>7688837
AGP af. Check out >>7682457 and decide if it described how you're feeling.
>>
>>7689030
Checked it out. that's essentially the gist of what i feel. but it's not "true trans" so id be okay if i didn't transition correct?
>>
FUCK YOU FREAK
>>
>>7689088
>so id be okay if i didn't transition
Haha, no suck luck!

Most of the thread are or have considered transition and are conflicted over what to do. The few who don't consider it are very definite that they're cis and happy as guys, unlike you.

So no help on transition I'm afraid. My advice is to post there and introspect and maybe come to a decision that way after learning more about yourself.
>>
Op i think you need to indulge in it to get it out of your system. Or else it will naw at you. once you realize the reality which is that respect and social standing and personal confidence are far more important in quality of life than getting dicked while pretending like you are pretty (you will never look like a girl, just a feminized man).
>>
>>7688504
Here's what you do: You put on your highest heels, your shortest skirt, and shoot up a vial full of estrogen into them thighs girl!
>>
>>7688991
it doesn't matter if you like it in a nonsexual way it will still destroy their quality of life
>>
>>7689111
stop that's really hot
>>
>>7689126
Not as hot as you're going to be when you fully let out the sex kitten inside you, girl!
>>
>>7689134
you're not helping
>>
OP, girls like you are the best. You're gonna go back and forth between wanting to ditch your fetish, and return to it, and you know what'll happen?

You're gonna error on the side of exploring it, and you'll love it. You'll get all shaved up, spend hundreds of dollars on panties, bras, skirts, and clothes, and in a moment of weakness, you'll give in to a man like me.

And when he's holding you down by your smooth wrists, his hairy muscular legs rub against your stocking covered thighs, and his hot tongue forces his way past your painted lips, you'll wish one last time to say no, to fight it...

That's when his cock will slip into you, and on your face you'll give a real men a rare treasure- the joy of helping a girl discover who she is.

Have fun with womanhood, OP. It's your destiny.
>>
>>7689207
jesus christ anon. that was ridiculously hot holy shit
>>
>>7689099
alright thank you i appreciate it
>>
File: i_came.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
i_came.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>7689207
fuck
>>
>>7689088
if you don't have dysphoria then you don't have to transition

you don't even HAVE to transition if you do have dysphoria
>>
>>7689207
Now do one about transitioning.
>>
>>7689402
I agree. He should
>>
I can help you get straight
>straight on this dick
>>
>>7689215
It's not that hot at all, anon.

What's hot is the morning after, when OP wakes up with their partner's dried essence on their inner thigh, and a decision in their head. A decision that they should go even deeper into this side of themself.

After that night (OP's first time having sex the correct way), they decides it's important to at least TRY female hormones, since after all, she can't be 1000% sure she's trans just because she got fucked good. Maybe it's Spiro, maybe it's Estrogen- after feeling a warm cock inside her, she wants more assurance.
>>
>>7690271
OP discretely taps order on her phone, just as her new friend wakes up for round two, and sneaks a rough hand under her bra. She forgets all about the order for a second as two hands cup her face and a man's lips meet hers. It's okay, though, because it's an experiment.

OP getting on her knees, her stockings pressing into the floor, as she opens wide to greet her lover, is just an experiment.

Walking into her own bedroom later and seeing the smeared lipstick, and fantasizing about the feeling of her mouth being stuffed, is part of the experiment.

And, of course, some time later, swallowing her first pill of HRT, feeling it fall down her throat into her stomach, like her lover's seed, is part of the experiment.

That's what's hot, anon. OP continuing a useless fight, putting up a cute resistance, and eventually, caving to who she really is.
>>
>>7690314
OP's skin getting softer, and softer, "his" body filling out in all the right places, and of course, the undesirable part of OP shrinking so much her panties start to fit better is what makes things sexy. A personal experiment of self exploration that men everywhere get to enjoy.

OP's little blushes and insistence that she's just testing the waters when her date takes her hand. OP thinking to herself that it doesn't necessarily mean she's a sissy for life the first time speed pools inside her body. OP's thought that being a girl isn't so bad, as she begins picking out cute new skirts. That's hot right there, imo.

What do you think, OP? Want to explore yourself?
>>
>>7688504
You can be straight, OP! You can be a straight girl. There's nothing wrong with you wanting to be a woman.

Also, did you know that every single time you've masturbated to sissy stuff, or look up things related to your fetish, the female wiring of your brain gets stronger?
>>
>>7690336
Jesus christ anon i don't know who you are but you write the hottest goddamn shit feel absolutely free to kik me at Foundry124 whenever you want (i'm OP)
>>
>>7690351
I doubt that.
>>
>>7690336
>consensual hrt
>not forced fem
cis-tier
>>
>>7688504
You have two choices:

Continue hating your life and yourself as a "straight man". Live a depressing meaningless life. Maybe kill yourself one day when repression fails

or

Accept your role as a freak in society, and be happy anyways. Be the best sissy you can be, date cute boys, suck on some (alot ) dick...etc

The creator made you a freak. You might as well put on a good show.
>>
>>7690351
Do you have a source for that? Sounds interesting
>>
>>7690610
There's got to be a balanced middle, pretending to be a normalish gay guy by day, dressing up and sucking bf dick by night.
>>
>>7688504
Just work to become the type of man that you are attracted to.
Then you can fuck girls and imagine that they are the sissy.
Or fuck sissy boys.
That's what I do.
I'm still gay but I've been lifting weights and playing sports and now all the little sissy faggots want my dick.
>>
File: 1452298730659.jpg (84KB, 639x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452298730659.jpg
84KB, 639x700px
>>7690351
>Also, did you know that every single time you've masturbated to sissy stuff, or look up things related to your fetish, the female wiring of your brain gets stronger?
>>
>>7690953
What weird twist of AGP is this?!
>>
>>7690351
>Also, did you know that every single time you've masturbated to sissy stuff, or look up things related to your fetish, the female wiring of your brain gets stronger?
so forced fem is real.
>>
>>7691017
kinda hot right
>>
So, certain things have come to light and i've decided something: I completely renounce my masculinity. It just doesn't suit me. I can't compete with men and i'd much rather compete with women FOR men. i'd rather be the housewife than the husband. I'm gonna try my best to live life as a girl.
>>
>>7690351

That's only true if you believe it might be true.
>>
>>7688504
OP I can relate so much to your feels. I've been a heterosexual all my life but the twist has been a strong, strong case of autogynephilia.

This thread is getting me rock hard. I know it's just a fetish, not dysphoria. Still. That part about the female wiring in your brain getting stronger. Mmmmmmm. I jack off daily to stupid cartoons of men turning into women. It's not about getting fucked by a guy for me (guys are gross): it's about being a woman. This thread is hotter than any of those cartoons.

Damnit, it's been a while since I've crossdressed. My parents caught me once sophomore year and I've pretty much abstained since for fear of being caught.

Pls, talk dirty to me anons. Confuse me. Convince me I'm transforming
>>
>>7696159
>>7696159
You do NEED to start transitioning, anon. Fear of getting caught again reduces your chances of having a rocking body once you are female. The only thing that's stopping you from your destiny is fear.

Post a Kik here if you want someone to talk dirty to you. It worked for OP, and if you ask nicely, it might work for you, too.

Also, you'll only think boys are gross for a little while longer, anon. As soon as you start getting medicated for your condition, you'll see the light.

http://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0032/ea0032P333.htm
>>
Po Op have u actually like... Taken a dick? I find my fantasy can go wild and become an idealized form in my brain that reality can never live up to. Actually trying out some of this sissy shit might make you think "that was a little disappointing" and cause you to stop obsessing over this (maybe yo still have the fantasy it just doesn't burn in your head with as much intensity)
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.