[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else gay in Dixie? How do you deal with all the bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8365.png (74KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8365.png
74KB, 1100x700px
Anybody else gay in Dixie? How do you deal with all the bullshit from the normies?
>>
>>7687950
I'm in Tennessee.

Everyone around here is all bark and no bite.
>>
>>7688051
Georgia here, and not Atlanta either. I got expelled from school for it, and making friends that won't try and give you Jesus all the time is near impossible.
>>
North Carolina lesbian here, it's not terrible sometimes but I live in the city so I can usually be ok
>>
>>7688051
Where? I'm in JC I get so much shit on a daily basis before I started working from home also why are most of the guys here fugly and redneck I miss Florida.
>>
Why don't you all move to a city?
>>
Mississippi and it's hit and miss, it really all depends on if you get a religious nut or not. I lived in Colorado for 6 years and in MS they treat me pretty much the same as there.
>>
>>7688997
Cities in the South are like 90% niggers, and they're even more homophobic than the whites.
>>
>>7688997
Horrible agorophobia makes me select places that are pretty small also living with my family makes me unable to leave tho I'm trying to convince them to move to a better state, what's the homotopia of america?
>>
File: image.jpg (845KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845KB, 2048x1367px
>>7689044
Mississippi too. Sadly there's no pride parades here, cause first off, I love parades in general, secondly it'd be fun to go full faggot and get on WLBT, much to the chagrin of most of the population.
>>
>>7687950
Kentucky here, Dixie is fucking awesome.
>>
>>7688085
I feel bad for ya, i grew up in Atlanta, its gay as fuck
>>
>>7689238
C-California...
>>
>>7689238
Toronto.
>>
>>7687950
Louisiana here. Surprisingly most people who I've oveheard are morally ok with gays, they're just tools and make unfunny jokes about us. Like come on, if you're gonna say something to the extent of "you suk dik lol" put effort into is.

One time a little girl told me "you look gay and dumb" because I have long hair and am repressing but that's the extent of the chimp-outs about my sexuality I've been through.
>>
I live in the eastern heart of Texas.
Gotta say, I feel I get special treatment sometimes when I'm openly gay. The only people who ever complain about gays, it's clear they don't hate gays, some just can't get behind the idea, but won't treat you any different. The others just hate fags, but then again, so do I.
>>
File: yes.png (168KB, 559x324px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
168KB, 559x324px
>>7689905

Exactly. The only reason the "LGBT rights" movement gets any traction is because of the north. Down here, this place just went through a real, actual civil rights movement and people are tired of judging one another. I've not once been the subject of discrimination for being openly gay by anyone under like 50. Really old people are discriminatory against everyone but that's about it.

And just for the record, the only reason black people don't care ( in my opinion ) is because both black men and black women want cute white boys :)
>>
File: 1481848495118.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1481848495118.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>ever leaving the house
>>
>>7689982
Maybe it's because I went to a private Christian school, but homophobia is still definitely a thing. Four people (me included) were expelled, including three in one year, for being /lgbt/. Obviously we don't have it as bad as the niggers did, but people definitely aren't tired of judging each other.
>>
>>7690259
>tired of judging each other
t. a fattie
>>
North Carolina here. Moved here from NJ seven months ago. Found more acceptance down here than I ever did up north.
>>
>>7687950
Tennessee here.

Love Dixie.
Friends know I fuck gay boys and traps at cons. They make fun of me, but in a bro kinda way like how they would make fun of you for fucking a fat girl.
>>
>>7690259
Heh, I was suspended from elementary for the last 2 weeks of school for "accusing someone of being gay" (I was trying to ask what gay meant) :y
>>
>>7687950
Texas. The cleaners are gay. They do a good job so what they stick their dicks into isnt my business. Got them to buy their first gun last year. literally dont care who the do and dont fuck. Stop being butter soft bitches in this "o no i'm a victim bullshit.
>>
>>7689144
More to gay men and trannies than lesbians.
>>
File: IMG_7988.png (145KB, 277x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7988.png
145KB, 277x324px
>>7692717
> one Texan isn't homophobic
> thus there are no homophobes in the Bible Belt
>>
I was Born and raised in North eastern North Carolina but I moved away in 2015.
The town I was in is small but it wasn't that homophobic. Not to the extent that you would think a small North Carolina town would be. Really, the only problem aside from the town having almost no future prospects is that the people that run the town have nothing but contempt for anyone below 50. Its why drugs and pregnancy are rampent as young as middle school age because there is literally nothing to do.
I was lucky enough that I found people to hang out with that weren't other black people. I don't know what it is about black people but they are either really chill or completely chimp out if they know you are LGBT. Older blacks are the fucking worst. Its why I will never tell my parents I'm trans.
>>
>>7689982
Is that you good god you look qt as fuck.

>>7689798
It's impossible for me to move to Canada otherwise I'd be there senpai.

>>7689793
Too expensive I'm pretty sure with what I make I'd be stuck in ghetto. Mabye once I get a job in cyber security I can afford to live in California.
>>
I'm in Alabama. I don't deal with it. I have medication when any other bullshit seeps through the cracks.
>>
>>7689542
I have family in Kentucky. What part are you in?
>>
>>7687950
>How do you deal with all the bullshit from the normies?
by moving out to a state with legal weed
>>
>>7694395
> legal
That ruins the fun, in my opinion
>>
>>7695850

I've always thought anal fisting would be extremely painful
>>
>>7697289
I know you weren't being serious, or you replied in the wrong thread, but honestly, it doesn't. If you gradually loosen/make yourself stretch yourself for a fist/arm, it feels great. I personally love my loose and sloppy hole.
>>
>>7693304
Anywhere good is gonna be somewhat expensive. Just anyplace around California I think is pretty good.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.