[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic is unrelated but I had to use something...I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: natural selection.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
natural selection.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
pic is unrelated but I had to use something...I don't know how to say this well, I'm not LGBT, but I got raped last night, someone from work was hosting a hump day party and I was drinking, I thought that I just had too much but now I'm pretty sure I was drugged, I asked her if I could sleep it off on her bed and she said sure, so I went to sleep, when I woke up this morning my pants were off and at first I thought she'd just taken them off to make me more comfortable while I slept and she was just being nice, but when I went to use the restroom and I wiped, there was cum on the toilet paper, some guy fucked me while I was passed out, and again, I'm not gay, or even bi, but I feel like this is the best place to ask for help, how long do I need to wait to get tested for STDs? what's the likelihood, like statistically, that he had one, why don't I feel worse about this? I'm shocked at how calm I feel, I feel like I should be furious, is it because I don't remember it happening? I just don't know what to do right now...
>>
That poor fucking mouse. I'd PUNCH the guy doing that right in the GOBBER if I ever caught him DOING it
>>
If you haven't showered yet, don't. They can still do a rape kit and get DNA on whoever did it. Then call 911 and tell them you were raped last night and they should send someone over who specializes in sexual assault. They'll get you the help you need.
>>
>>7686618
I think you can get on PrEP immediately. You may not want to press charges but getting a rape kit done now can at least get an indication of any possible STD's you may have caught.

You're probably not furious because you're more embarrassed that you got raped.
>>
>>7686618
Go to the police.

Nobody has answers for any of your generalized questions.

Go to the fucking police.
>>
>>7686858
Showering is the first thing I did after I found out....does that mean there's nothing I can do or are there other options?
>>
>>7686716
That's a russian dwarf hamster you limp wristed fuck
>>
>>7687056
Don't worry, go to the police anyways, they know exactly how to handle everything and what to do
Also try >>>/adv/ next time you need help, they're usually more helpful in general
>>
>>7686618
Your course of action depends on what you want to do. If you don't care about being raped and have no interest in finding the guy who did this then you should:

1) go to the hospital immediately, tell them what happened, and request/demand they give you post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
2) talk to the doctors about STDs, they should give you the best info. As far as STDs the amount of time it takes for them to show up varies depending on the specific STD. For HIV you'll have to wait about four weeks before it would be detectable on an STD screen. I'd suggest waiting a month and then getting at least an HIV screening, there are plenty of places that do them for free or low cost, just google for your area something like "HIV test" or "STD screening"

And that's really it if all you care about now is your health.
>>
>>7688919
If you want the rapist to get caught and face justice then you need to act literally right now because every second counts for DNA evidence:

1) Go to a hospital immediately and ask for them to do a physical exam to collect a sexual assault kit (SAECK). They'll collect swabbings from your mouth, rectum, and penis. iirc they will also do some other stuff like possibly take pubic combings. Bring the clothes you were wearing at the party to give to them. Call/have the police call your coworker and ask for the sheets from the bed you were sleeping on so they can also be turned in as evidence (this is important). They should call a police officer who will interview you. Tell them exactly what happened, as much as you can remember.
2) at this point also ask the doctors for the PEP if they don't bring it up themselves.
3) Next, was it mostly coworkers at this function? If so then you should also get in touch with HR at your workplace and explain what happened and that you think you might have been raped by one of your coworkers so they can do any sort of internal investigation.

Honestly... if you've showered and had bowel movements since the event then the likelyhood that they will be able to recover DNA from a SAECK is not great. The best option would be trying to detect a semen stain on the sheets or your clothes and getting a profile from that

You and/or the police will also need to get in touch with the party host and get a list of people who were present at the party so they can be interviewed and give DNA reference swabs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.