[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Religious Freedom EO Draft Leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

https://www.thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/
> The four-page draft order, a copy of which is currently circulating among federal staff and advocacy organizations, construes religious organizations so broadly that it covers “any organization, including closely held for-profit corporations,” and protects “religious freedom” in every walk of life: “when providing social services, education, or healthcare; earning a living, seeking a job, or employing others; receiving government grants or contracts; or otherwise participating in the marketplace, the public square, or interfacing with Federal, State or local governments.”

>there are people on /lgbt/ RIGHT NOW that voted for this to be possible
>>
>>7684549
Still better than Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: shrugging erika.png (769KB, 1074x744px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging erika.png
769KB, 1074x744px
>"leaked"
also im gay so take my word with a grain of salt but i hope that this means pastors can reject requests to marry gay couples and the like because that's religious freedom desu
>>
File: 1473800024270.png (63KB, 550x529px) Image search: [Google]
1473800024270.png
63KB, 550x529px
>>7684603
>im gay so take my word with a grain of salt
thought i was browsing /pol/ smfh kms
>>
>>7684563
Lemme guess. You were so concerned that a muslim brought in her would have killed you so completely that you couldn't reform in the afterlife that "be grateful you're alive" is a valid policy?
>>
>>7684603
What exactly makes you think religious fucks are being forced to do this?
>>
>>7684603
>i hope that this means pastors can reject requests to marry gay couples
Pastors have never been obligated to perform any rituals of any kind, gay marriage ceremonies inclued.

You do realize the gay marriage debate was about the marriage contracts, a legal issue? And not the marriage ceremonies which were already legal for homos under basic freedom of religion? You knew that right? Please tell me you knew I am losing faith in the American people.
>>
>>7684563
What would Hillary's first 2 weeks in office have looked like?
>>
>>7684638
much less interesting desu
>>
>>7684603
The WBC and Scientology can say whatever they want without a shred of repercussion basically. It's safe to say they're lousy with freedoms
>>
>>7684638
>Obama on supreme court
Nty
>>
>>7684620
Nah, nothing so dramatic. It's just that she's a horrible two-faced cunt, having "private and public positions" on the issues, as she herself puts it. Not to mention her horrible record as Secretary of State where she supported literal al-Qaeda militants in Libya an Syria. Plus the way she undermined democracy in the Democrat primaries through collusion with the DNC and the press. I could go on but I think you get the picture. #LockHerUp
>>
>>7684642
I would have preferred less interesting. I am a greencard holding legbutt, it was only a few years ago that "sexual deviancy" was removed as a valid reason to deport/bar entry visas... if that is rolled back I can be detained or deported. Not to mention that it is unclear if federal student grants if used by a perm resident (gc holder) counts as "assistance" to deport.
>>
>>7684662
I think this election certainly soured her in the eyes in the eyes of most people. Hopefully it'll keep her ass out if the public eye for a while
>>
>>7684681
I feel badly for you, but Trump was the better choice and that is why he won. Clinton meant more Cold War bullshit with Russia, more American support for "moderate Islamists" (al-Qaeda) in Syria, more of the same garbage generally. We needed an upstart, someboy to shake up the status quo, and we needed that person badly. Trump stepped up. The rest is history.
>>
>>7684708
Her political career is definitely finished forever, and I remain hopeful that she will be brought to justice for the horrible things she has done.
>>
>>7684714
no more cold war with russia now you get nuclear war with china
>>
>>7684728
Sure we will. It's not like China relies on us, or anything.
>>
>>7684734
better start studying mandarin
>>
File: 1451293735198.jpg (96KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1451293735198.jpg
96KB, 581x443px
>>7684748
>unironically believing China will be a superpower
>>
>>7684728
>Nuclear war with China meme
I don't think so, China wouldn't have any allies to back them up. With Trump as president, Russia isn't going to blindly support the Chinese, and while many European leaders dislike Trump, they're not going to abandon the USA for China.
>>
>>7684549
>“religious freedom” in every walk of life: “when providing social services, education, or healthcare

Lmao

Good luck getting HRT in any red state now
>>
>>7684836
I don't think any of them even know what hrt is.
>>
>>7684836
You don't have a right to get the taxpayer to pay for your purposeful bodily mutilation.
>>
>>7684836
What is self medding?
>>
>>7684890
It's considered medially justified by every doctor's group in the states.

We don't have to pay for your welfare either.
>>
>>7684836
I know some christian hospitals were being forced to perform abortions, this might be a response to that.
>>
>>7684894
Something not really feasible for FtMs.
>>
>>7684894

A way to fuck yourself up, that's what.
>>
>>7684633
>/pol/tard
>being informed

pick one
>>
>>7685663
>oh no, people have to do their jobs
>the horror

Fuck off back to your trailer park, Kim Davis
>>
>>7685663
Great, now they'll lead on women promising to offer abortion until it's too late to get it.
>>
>>7685845
God, I hate those fucked up clinics. Like, if you don't want to do abortions fine. But tell them to go elsewhere instead fucking misleading girls and women.
>>
>male and female and their equivalents refer to an individual’s immutable biological sex as objectively determined by anatomy, physiology, or genetics at or before birth, and that human life begins at conception and merits protection at all stages of life
Good luck during next few years guys, you'll need it.
>>
>>7684638
Similar levels of smug, certainly.
>>
>>7686066
If it's by genetics, I demand they pay for every child to be tested at birth to make sure everyone is treated correctly.
>>
Its black history month so nobody will give a fuck about covering this for more than a few days.
>>
>>7684638
>the US soldiers that Obama stationed at Russia's borders during his last few weeks would be sent in to invade Russia
>Saudi Arabia would be free to do whatever they want to LGBT and women without the US saying boo about it
>Every single problem the US is blamed on Russia
>Every Middle Eastern country except Israel and Saudi Arabia is being bombed to shit in order to create more terrorists and refugees
>Democrats defend her and make excuses for her in the same way /pol/tards defend Trump when he doesn't live up to the memes
>fuck it, bomb more African countries too in order to have a diversity of refugees and destroy those who would harm Boko Haram
And that's the first two weeks. Face it, we had the two worst candidates possible this election
>>
>>7684549
Is there any proof this leak is legit?
>>
>receiving government grants or contracts;

This will be the section that would get Trump in trouble. Federally funded organizations cannot engage in discriminatory practices. This was decided by the courts long ago.
>>
>>7686221
afaik not definite proof but the other leaks have been legit so far
>>
>>7686237
What other leaks? I don't keep up with current events so I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>7686238
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/25/14390106/leaked-drafts-trump-immigrants-executive-order
>>
>>7686284
Thank you
>>
>>7686204
Nice strawman. I'm not fond of Hillary either, but she was the lesser of two evils by far. Its especially ridiculous that people claim she would start a war, when Trump is already provoking China and now even threatening to invade Mexico, while simultaneously alienating many of our allies in other western nations
I can only hope that the damage he causes can be undone after 2 or 4 years.
>>
>>7686162
So would men that have XX Male Syndrome would legally be known as women?
>>
>>7684728
>nuclear war with china
Does China have nukes?
>>
>own a company
>trans woman wants 3 months off so she can get boobs, a faux pussy, a new face, etc.
>instead of paying her for those 3 months off I can fire her

How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>7684638
Media praise
Nobel Peace prize
Mounting pressures with Russia; conflict extremely likely by end of year
Behind the scenes corruption and embezzlement of funds
Mandatory gender recognition laws, better call me xer or off to the rape cages
Continued drone strikes
Continued poverty
Promises of refuge imports

Trump's turning out to be a shit sandwich in certain regards (Fuck off with the christcuck refuge importing) but our choices were a corrupt agent of old Washington, a loud and angry old businessman, an old hippie too ethical to have laid low the DNC's corruption and an old SJW.

At least the businessman was angry and his dangers obvious. How many kids did Obama detonate without a peep from democrats? Hillary would've done the same except she'd do it with the mainstream media's continued support.
>>
>>7687097
Yes. Russia, USA, China, Britain, France, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel all have nukes.
>>
FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE STRANGERS TO BAKE CAKES FOR YOU AT GUNPOINT AGAINST THEIR WILL. THAT'S SLAVERY. I CAN NEVER COMPREHEND HOW SCREWED UP YOUR BRAIN HAS TO BE TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE THIS RIGHT.
>>
>>7687306
>business owners have to obey laws about running a business
>this includes selling your available products to all paying customers, regardless of what group(s) they belong to
>"SLAVERY!"
lol, you fucking retard, you can choose not to run a business in this country if you don't like the laws of business here

don't you know how pathetic you sound calling this 'slavery'? there are REAL slaves out there in the Congo. The noble pygmy race has been living under the bootheels of their Bantu masters. How do you think they would react to your complaints about a bakery being legally obligated to serve all of its paying customers? They would laugh at you. You don't know what slavery is.
>>
>>7687325
Slavery is forced labor. You're forcing them to do jobs they don't want to do. It's a matter of degrees.
>Hurr, but they can choose to give up their businesses they've sunk their life savings into!
Or you could leave them alone to associate with who they want, you arrogant prick. Unless you want them forcing you at gunpoint to attend their church, you owe them the same courtesy
>>
>>7687306
just lol if you think that's the extent of this new EO

read the OP you fucking mongoloid, it's much much further reaching than that
>>
>>7687325

You're just a bully and an idiot. Put the cakes down and get a life that doesn't involve ruining other people's businesses because they don't like your cocksucking.
>>
>>7687366
I see this argument all the time, but would you feel the same if a business owner said he didn't want to serve a black or a Jewish person?
>>
>>7687376
Yeah, people have the right to associate or not associate with others in all situations.
>>
>>7687366
>It's a matter of degrees.
Slavery means being someone else's property.

It doesn't mean running your business in a way that complies with the laws of business in the country you're doing business in...

>>7687382
You just don't understand the law.
>>
>>7687386
Yes. In the modern era businesses like that would quickly go out of business anyway in most cases. At the very least they would be less prosperous than those without these restrictions. At the end of the day most business owners put profit first. If they care that much about the issue that they don't want to serve me because of the color of my skin, why would I even want to eat there and support them?
>>
>>7687410
>businesses like that would quickly go out of business anyway
Right but before that they did there would be a fucking race riot.
>>
>>7687410
Actually in the modern era businesses like that would be sued.
>>
>>7687120
Have the people that complain about the mainstream media ever actually read mainstream media? I saw dozens of articles through the years talking about drone strikes made by the Obama administration.
>>
File: confused.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
>>7685663
>christian hospitals
>>
>>7684714

Yeah but he didn't actually get the most votes did he? So he only won because of the election system, not because more people actually wanted him in power.
>>
>>7688194
Don't Catholic hospitals still exist?
>>
>>7688205
Well Anon, New York and California are liberal strongholds with high population. However it is not the United States of New York and California, it is the United States of America. Trump won more counties nationwide than any President since Reagan.
>>
>>7688284
>Putin won more counties nationwide than any President since Reagan

ftfy
>>
>>7684662
>having "private and public positions" on the issues
Every politician does, but at least Hillary is open about it. That alone makes her more honest than most other politicians.

>>7684714
There is nothing "moderate" about Al-Qaeda.

>>7684890
I have a right to have necessary medical treatments be available to me.

>>7686204
Hillary had no intent of "invading Russia", she merely would have acted to counter Russian aggression against our allies in Eastern Europe, something which Trump is unwilling to do.

And Saudi Arabia's going to keep killing gays and women regardless of what the US says. The only thing that will fix them is a hydrogen bomb or a full-scale military occupation lasting multiple decades.

>>7687306
If you're so autistic that you think you're entitled to refuse to sell cakes to someone just because they're gay, then get the fuck out of the cake business. No one is forcing you to work in the cake business, that's your voluntary choice - but once you make that decision, you have to voluntarily abide by the laws of that profession. Your whining is like saying you're "oppressed" for being forbidden to drive a car 90 mph, or to buy a nuclear plant and cause a meltdown "for the lulz".

>>7687366
>Slavery is forced labor. You're forcing them to do jobs they don't want to do. It's a matter of degrees.
It's trivial compared to the "forced labor" of having to work if you want to eat and survive. If gays buying cakes ever crosses your mind as an "issue", you're far too well off to have experienced real suffering. Try having real problems, like having to do back-breaking labor 12 hours a day just to survive, and then you can talk about how being forced to operate a business within legal boundaries is "slavery".

And no, a church is not the same as a business. A church shouldn't even have a legal existence, it's just a bunch of folks hanging out. A commercial business is something interely different.
>>
File: 1485983145965.png (100KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485983145965.png
100KB, 928x336px
>>7688349
>liberals are now arguing against ending the cold war
pottery
>>
>>7687388
No, they don't. You're living in a fantasy world.

>>7687410
In homophobic areas, you'd get MORE business just for discriminating against gays. It's the whole country club effect, people will gladly pay more if it means they can get away from the "undesirables".

And no, I woudln't want to support them, but if it's something I really need, and the choice is between going there and going to place 200 miles further away, then...

>>7688284
He won counties, not people. He's already at an astonishing low approval rating. He has basically zero legitimcacy.
>>
>>7688366
>Hillary is open about it
KEK

Her "private and public positions" statement was fucking LEAKED, she isn't open about anything.

Ask Bernie Sanders about how open and honest Hillary is. Like I said her collusion with the DNC and the press undermined the foundation of American democracy.

>There is nothing "moderate" about Al-Qaeda.
That was my point. I was repeating their line about the Islamists being "moderate" sarcastically, because they ended up being linked to al-Qaeda. I thought the quotation marks were making my sarcasm clear.
>>
>>7688369
If "ending the Cold War" means letting Putin have his way with our allies in Europe, I'm completely against it. Don't you think it's rather Un-American to appease evil rather than to fight it and protect the innocent and powerless? Our friends in Europe tried that once before, but we should know better now.
>>
>>7688385
>basically zero legitimcacy
Except that he won, lol. And better yet he is keeping all his election promises. 2legit2quit
>>
>>7688391
>Ask Bernie Sanders about how open and honest Hillary is
He still found her to be a better choice than Trump.

> I was repeating their line about the Islamists being "moderate" sarcastically, because they ended up being linked to al-Qaeda. I thought the quotation marks were making my sarcasm clear.
People often use the term "Islamists" to mean militants who belong to the Muslim faith, not just Muslim people in general. So by that definition, "moderate Islamists" does make sense. There are plenty of "moderate Muslims", but that phrase does not refer to militant groups.
>>
>>7688395
>letting Putin have his way with our allies
Lol what? Is this about Ukraine? Because Putin was absolutely 100% justified intervening there.

>evil
Oh the hypocrisy. How many countries did Obama intervene in? You would never suggest the world's first Nobel peace prize winner who bombed so many people was evil yet he certainly did more military adventurism than Putin ever has.
>>
>>7688403
>He still found her to be a better choice than Trump.
Well, America disagreed.

>People often use the term "Islamists" to mean militants who belong to the Muslim faith, not just Muslim people in general. So by that definition, "moderate Islamists" does make sense. There are plenty of "moderate Muslims", but that phrase does not refer to militant groups.
I use the term "Islamists" to refer to militants that fight for a fundamentalist Islamic society. For example, the al-Qaeda militants in Syria and Libya that Clinton gave her support to as SoS
>>
>>7688396
He won, yes, but "legitimacy" refer to whether the people accept his rule. Going by the approval ratings, they don't. And he's already gone back on his promise to throw Hillary in prison. He's instituted the "Muslim ban", but that's only temporary, and who knows if the "improved vetting" that's intended as the long-term solution will actually make a real difference. The Wall is basically just one big virtue signal, it's a visible symbol of his immigration reform policy, but it will still be unfinished by the time he leaves office (even if he wins a third term) and will end up falling into disrepair. Most illegal immigrants actually ENTER the country legally anyway, so the wall won't make any real change there.
>>
>>7688420
>his promise to throw Hillary in prison
He literally never promised this. He made an off-the-burn on her that drew more attention to her activities (which are STILL being investigated by the FBI) but it is not actually even up to the President to determine her guilt or innocence.
>>
>>7688407
obama never claimed the territory of another sovereign nation as his own though
>>
>>7688407
>Lol what? Is this about Ukraine? Because Putin was absolutely 100% justified intervening there.
Invading a US ally is not "justified intervening." If the legitimate Ukranian government wanted military assistance from Russia, they would have asked for it.

>How many countries did Obama intervene in? You would never suggest the world's first Nobel peace prize winner who bombed so many people was evil yet he certainly did more military adventurism than Putin ever has.
That was mostly in third-world shitholes though, so it's okay.

>>7688416
>Well, America disagreed.
The American people didn't.
>>
>>7688420
>He won, yes, but "legitimacy" refer to whether the people accept his rule.

No it doesn't, faggot.

>And he's already gone back on his promise to throw Hillary in prison.

He can't literally do this by himself. How retarded are you?

> He's instituted the "Muslim ban", but that's only temporary

This is what he said from day one.

>and who knows if the "improved vetting" that's intended as the long-term solution will actually make a real difference

Now you're speculating.

>The Wall is basically just one big virtue signal, it's a visible symbol of his immigration reform policy, but it will still be unfinished by the time he leaves office (even if he wins a third term) and will end up falling into disrepair.

>"walls don't work" meme, despite all evidence of currently-existing walls working

Fuck off.
>>
>>7688430
The legitimate, democratically elected government of Ukraine was overthrown in a violent coup and replaced with a Western puppet regime (most likely this orchestrated by CIA, just btw)

Russian forces were already in Ukraine at this time because the old legitimate government was a Russian ally

Tell me, if you were President of Russia, what would you do? Just pull your troops out, giving up the strategic naval port, and allowing NATO another stronghold right on your border? Maybe call Obama to tell him you are ready to rim his ass also?
>>
>>7688435
>The American people didn't.
They did where it counted!
>>
>>7687388

Imagine, if you may, that you decide to enroll your child in a school, and the principal says he will refuse to allow the child to be taught there, because the child is openly gay, and that goes against his religious principles.
>>
>>7688437
>Now you're speculating.
It's also speculation that "improved vetting" will have a significant effect in stopping terrorism. We'll just have to wait and see.

>>"walls don't work" meme, despite all evidence of currently-existing walls working
How many of those currently-existing walls are on the southern border of the US?

>>7688442
If the USA really did "install a puppet regime", then it is in America's best interest to oppose the Russian invasion. Anyone who opposes action against Russia at this point is clearly more loyal to Russia than he is to the American people.

>>7688454
Irrelevant. He won according to the established rules, but he doesn't have the support of the American people.
>>
>>7688489
>Anyone who opposes action against Russia at this point is clearly more loyal to Russia
I refer to you to >>7688369 once again

>he doesn't have the support of the American people
>muh proovul ratings
Those are about as reliable as the polls before election night were.
>>
>>7688489
>Russian invasion
How can it be an invasion when Russian troops were already in Ukraine before the "local pro-western revolution" (*cough, George Soros, cough, CIA*) ???
>>
>>7688513
>Those are about as reliable as the polls before election night were.
Then the best you can say about Trump is that his approval rating is unknown. Virtually every other president has managed to have a much higher approval rating at this point in the presidency.
>>
>>7688521
What Russian troops?
>>
>>7688523
There are a lot of unknowns about this Presidency. We have never had a US President who was so at odds with the mainstream media before. "Low approval ratings" even when he fulfills his promises to his millions of voters are par for the course.

>>7688529
You did realize they had multiple bases in Ukraine already... right?
>>
>>7688533
>You did realize they had multiple bases in Ukraine already... right?
Yes, but then 1991 happened.
>>
>>7686066
ITT people keep ignoring this post. You're delusional or a shill if you think Trump ain't your foe. I get that it sucks to be trans and a conservative but the people in power hate your guts and you better know that.
>>
>>7688553
You really believe that there are no Russian troops anymore in the former Soviet republics, don't you? To be fair this is true for the Baltic states. It has never ever been true for Ukraine however.
>>
>>7688564
>I get that it sucks to be trans and a conservative
I'm not trans. I'm not even very conservative, I'm centrist perhaps.

>You're delusional or a shill if you think Trump ain't your foe
He might not be perfect but he's better than Clinton.
>>
>>7684549
>wanting to be a special snowflake protected class
>>7684836
>implying I don't self med
>>
>>7684768
Well if Trump keeps up the pace, by the end of this month, there won't _be_ any allies in Europe. Everyone here agrees he's fucking insane. Minus, obviously, the resurrected fascists like Le Pen and such.
>>
>>7684563
fpbp
>>
>>7688568
They're not SUPPOSED to have troops in the former Soviet Republics, unless those countries specifically asked Russia for military assistance. That's what the breakup of the USSR means. Of course, Putin likes to think they're still part of his empire, and no one is willing to tell him no...
>>
>>7688744
Former Soviet republics allied to Russia - such as Kazakhstan, Belarus and (before the coup) Ukraine - willingly host Russians military bases on their territory. Just as there are American military bases willingly hosted on the territory of NATO states.

To be honest you don't seem to know much about the former Soviet Union. It's not smart to have opinions on things you don't know about. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
>>
>>7684890
I'm not really worried about the taxpayer paying for my shit, I'm more worried about me being able to apply for insurance (not even for the trans stuff honestly, even just basic coverage) and finding a doctor that will perform the procedures.
>>
>>7684638
Obama 2: WE WOMYN NOW
>>
>>7684725
>I remain hopeful that she will be brought to justice for the horrible things she has done.
>Clinton's
>Ever getting justice

LOL
>>
File: ayylmao3.jpg (24KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao3.jpg
24KB, 396x396px
Trannies, you gotta admit, you had it coming. For far too long you've been riding high on your sjw horse, harrasing, intimidating, suing and ruining the careers of those who dared contradict your dogma. That ends soon.

No, misgendering you is not violence. No, I do not have to abide by your cultural marxist definition of "woman" and "man." If you're passing, then I guess it's not a big deal if you use the bathroom of the gender you pass as, although I think it should be up to the states.and lastly, transgenderism should be reclassified as a mental disorder.
>>
>>7684549
Wow, protecting religious freedom? Trump really does care about Muslims after all <3.
>>
>>7689313
The executive order has nothing to do with 'misgendering' and a lot to do with allowing all businesses to deny people services based on their sexuality and claim it's because of religious reason.
Actually they could deny services based on a whole lot, not even just sexuality.

Think like a lesser version of Jim Crow. I feel terrible for queer people who get outed in small rural communities, they're going to have nothing after this.
>>
>>7689313
People like you have demanded LGBT people stay in the closet and live as second class citizens for how many centuries now? All that we've demanded of you is that you treat us as equals, but after a few years of that, you guys are sperging out across the internet about how equal rights are oppressive to you and how you literally can't even anymore? Seriously, get a goddamn sense of perspective. For all the suffering you've put LGBT people through, one would think you could handle a few decades of being mildly inconvenienced. But unlike you, we don't actually WANT to inflict suffering on others. We don't WANT you to feel hurt. All we want is equal rights, and if that hurts you? At this point, all I can say is too bad. We're not obligated to stay in the closet just because being ourselves is offensive to you. We don't want you to hate us, but we won't accept being second class citizens either.
>>
>>7688695
>wanting to be a special snowflake protected class
How much alcohol and meth did your mom do while she was pregnant with you?
>>
>>7689313

all current evidence points towards it being a neurological condition and not mental illness, why would you want it reclassified as something that it isn't?
>>
File: IMG_2663.gif (449KB, 160x133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2663.gif
449KB, 160x133px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_UsUCDtzGA
"MUSLIM ALLAHRUM" working title
Trump, lgbtJesus, LimeTrap, Krsna, Shiva, and Mrs.Trump#3 A Muslim family uses LyftThansaAirBnB, to rent a house in Arlington,VA for 99 years. LimeTrap and lgbtJesus contact Krsna & Shiva who are annoyed. Trump&Co tweets selfies at Les Mis. and has a fit. New, 2-3-2017 22:30, 28min S1E8 "Muslim Alarm!" Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTV14

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfyYSX9KizQ
"BATHROOM LICENSE CHOOSE 1 (ONE)" working title.
LimeTrap and MrHernandez argue bathroom choice vs. assigned-seating. Rept, aired 23-11-2015 22:00, 56min, Thanksgiving Special, S1E4 "Stuffing or Mashed Potatoes?" Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTV14

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?
"FLAMING NONO" working title
LgbtJesus needs the forms for his evolution teaching license. Principal MrsDoctorow gives the run-around. Jesus destroys principal's Prius, on the third day it miraculously works. Rept, aired 25-12-2016 22:30, 28mins, "Cooked Goose Walks" S1E5 Rat:CanC8,QueTV8,UsaTyV14
>>
>>7688395
>our allies in Europe
>Our friends in Europe
as a bong, fuck off, please.
Putin isn't the soviet union. besides remind me again who armed the soviet war machine in the last world war?
I don't know or care much about Clinton v Trump's domestic policy, but from a foreign standpoint, the fact that Clinton was trying to play hardball and aggressively posture against Russia was very worrying. We don't want war on our doorstep.
You think the US and NATO are supporting the average Joe in Europe? They're not, they're propping up a failed, bureaucratic regime in the EU, that we're trying to fucking kill off from the inside.
>>
>>7691924
>as a bong
Fuck off, you shouldn't even be considered European living on your tiny island.
>>
>>7691960
fine then, sorry i was afk doing productive shit, but
>as a bong of half german heritage
>who has spent much of my life hopping over to the continent to meet family and be cultured and shit
>and never in a going-to-a-med-resort-with-lots-of-drunken-football-hooligans kinda way
>>
File: 113044-miyamoto.jpg (29KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
113044-miyamoto.jpg
29KB, 468x321px
>>7684728
>china
>standing a chance in a full scale nuclear war
they have like less then 300 nukes pretty much entirely for minimum deterrence and for spooking their neighbors. They'd be bringing a dixie cup to a firehose fight.
Not to mention population density and vulnerability to attack are both heavily working against them.
hell, they have no successive chain of nuclear authorization so if you nuked bejing and killed Xi all they could do is stare at their now-useless nukes.
I could go on
>>
>>7684627
They are dipshit. At least if you want to keep non profit status.
>>
>>7684549
if they own the building it's their right to not have me in it, for any reason they want. Same as a business as it is for a household.

BTW, this isn't even a problem. All the news stories about businesses discriminating against gays that caused this to become a political issue recently, it is manufactured by journalists, calling place after place until they finally find one who says they wont make a fucking gay cake, or whatever. There is no risk at all of gays not having access any resources they need because of discrimination.
>>
>>7684549
Cut the bullshit. You wouldn't want to be with a company that has that type of work environment, law or no law. Same goes for the whistleblower laws. sure its there, but it's still better to find another job than dealing with all the BS retaliation that can't be proved.
>>
>>7691924
>Putin isn't the soviet union. besides remind me again who armed the soviet war machine in the last world war?
So you'd rather be speaking German while your family gets hauled off in boxcars to be gassed? Is that what you're saying?

>>7692175
Even if you agree with the whole "freedom of association" thing, calling it "religious freedom" is retarded.

>>7692748
tl;dr
>>
>>7687120
This is pretty accurate, but I still think it would be a better world for Americans than Trump.
>>
>>7684563
THIS
H
I
S
>>
File: 1484077667976.jpg (125KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
1484077667976.jpg
125KB, 898x701px
>>7684638
>>
File: PicsArt_02-03-02.57.16.jpg (132KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-03-02.57.16.jpg
132KB, 1038x539px
>>7684603
>>
>>7685844
>supports infanticide
>>
>>7693164
I wouldn't want to go to the hospital only to die because the doctor thinks the life of a fetus is more important than my own. Anyone whose religious beliefs prevent them from saving a life is mentally unfit to work in the medical profession.
>>
>>7685663
Do Jehova's Witnesses hospitals not have to perform blood transfusions?
>>
>>7693195
Not to mention that anyone who's religion teaches them rapists deserve medals, awards, cash prizes, and the right to sue a woman who aborts their rape baby should be bred by horses for 100 years.
>>
File: 1464870932201.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1464870932201.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>7688395
>Putin is evil
God damn it's like US people are living on an alternate reality.
>>
>>7684563
F P B P
P
B
P
>>
>>7685633
>(((doctors groups)))
>>
>>7696618
Is it because Russians raped your German great grandmother at the end of WWII, and you are their bastard great grandson, that you want to lick Putin's asshole so deeply?
>>
File: 1408412645650.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1408412645650.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>7696618
we have A LOT of fucking retards here...
>>
File: russia28.jpg (177KB, 990x713px) Image search: [Google]
russia28.jpg
177KB, 990x713px
>>7696657
Maybe it is because the CIA started the Ukraine crisis?

Also the US under President Obama and Secretary Clinton was supporting al-Qaeda in Syria.

All our hopes now rest on RUSSIA and a reality tv star.

Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>7686395
Are women with CAIS, thus XY chromosomes should be legally known as men, and raised by their parents as such.
>>
File: 1477010559930.jpg (12KB, 192x160px) Image search: [Google]
1477010559930.jpg
12KB, 192x160px
L is the part that scares me. How do you ENFORCE religious freedom?
>>
>>7684563
So? There are candidates that are better. You don't need to play this game of "if not Trump, then Hilary. If not Hilary, then Trump." You are lowering your standards for America to "better than the shittiest candidate".
>>
>>7697317
Pick a religion! Now!
>>
>>7696618
He thinks LGBT awareness is "propaganda" and "brainwashing", and blatantly rigs elections and doesn't even care that everyone sees through how obvious it is. He is no friend to liberal democracy.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.