[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positives and negatives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

So what are your thoughts on plusses and minuses of being gay?

Bi guy here trying to figure out if it's right for me. If I come out there is no going back.
>>
sexuality isn't so flexible pham
if you say you're bi now then you are
>>
>>7684241
I was just wondering cause if I enter a relationship with a guy and actually introduce him to my family they will never accept it if I ever get back with a girl. Plus most girls refuse guys who have ever been in a relationship with another man.
>>
Despite all the stereotypes about gay bars being sleazy and stuff, I really do enjoy the few I can go to in town. I feel so welcome and right when I'm there, knowing that everyone has at the very least a very intimate part of life in common with you
>>
If you are afraid to express yourself, then you have bigger problems than just being gay.
>>
>>7684396
That sounds pretty positive. I have never been to one, just regular bars.
>>
>>7684404
I have no problems expressing myself. I just always felt my sexual its was between my partner and I. Except when I'm with a girl it's implied, if I were to ever bring home a guy it would brand me. I guess that is my hangup with it. I want to date a guy, but I feel if I do then there would be no going back in the eyes of my friends and family. Only a hand full or so know I'm bi, I let them know. They were freaked at first, but they didn't treat me much different. Except for my friends asking me questions like who was the guy and who was the girl, what did it feel like. I actually had a friend want me to fuck him, but I told him I couldn't do that to him cause he was like a brother to me.

Ps I'm from a rural area, thus by doing so it would stigmatize me if I ever tried to turn back
>>
>>7681385
>Positive
not having to deal with women
>Negative
Having to deal with normie breeders
>>
>>7681385
Minuses
>Society overall hates you
>Plenty of places in the world you'd be killed
>Significantly smaller dating pool
>Can't procreate within desired relationship
>People assume flamboyant stereotypes
>Most potential partners are annoying flaming homos
>Can't donate blood

Positive
>Just HIV

Shit sucks. I'd turn straight overnight if I could.
>>
File: 1483503055644.jpg (57KB, 332x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483503055644.jpg
57KB, 332x437px
>>7689350
You forgot that finding a relationship is fucking impossible and that they only want "sum fugg" and nothing more.

Fucking aids ridden faggots. I wish I could embrace women (but vaginas are too gross)
>>
>>7689366
Oh yeah, that's probably the worst part.
>>
>>7689350
THIS x 1000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>7689350
Don't forget you need to book at least 3 dates per night and hope at least one of them won't cancel at the last minute when "something came up." (i.e. their side bitch just said they're free)
>>
>>7681385
You mean like, HIV positives and HIV negatives?
>>
>>7684412
if you live in a decent area you should definitely at least try it. so much better than the average bar/club
>>
>>7690079
Well there are some up north from me. I was considering checking them out sometime.
>>
Actually when I was in Hawaii, b4 I ever knew I liked guys, I was waiting outside of a liquor store for my fiend who was older. I hear this chick from a bar on the second story next door yell, "show us your nipple!" So I do. My friend walks out and I tell him what happened. He looks over and says that's a gay bar. I'm like no way. Then he says look it has a rainbow flag out front. That was the beginning of the end of my naivetex. Lol
>>
File: surelyyoujest.jpg (13KB, 318x326px) Image search: [Google]
surelyyoujest.jpg
13KB, 318x326px
>>7684241
> Being this retarded
Of course its possible for people to change their behaviors, especially in the case where OP is already at least mostly ok with his current life.
>>
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>7689350
this.
>>
File: 20170202_134939.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_134939.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>>7690264
Well see I'm not happy with dating grills and I really would like to date a guy. But all the guys I have found so far are not interested in relationships.
>>
>>7681385
Do whatever the fuck you want and quit giving a shit what other people think OP. If you like dudes big woop who gives a shit. Tons of gay and bi animals out there so it's not like it's unnatural. Now go suck cum out of some guys dick you glorious faggot.
>>
>>7690318
would you date a transgirl?
maybe thats a venue to look into, at least, if it's a penis youre after.
>>
File: 20170202_134716.jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_134716.jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
>>7690529
Yeah I would totally date a trans girl! I don't cre too much if it's a penis or not. Just all the girls I have dated just like drama. I would rather be friends in a relationship without them always trying to test me on bs stuff.
>>
>>7690560
>Just all the girls I have dated just like drama.

>wants to date gay men

You're in a for a rude awakening.
>>
File: 20170202_134459.jpg (436KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_134459.jpg
436KB, 1600x1200px
>>7690583
Why are men always trying to test you?

My ex would always turn me on then say no. And apparently if I didn't have my way with her she would be mad the next day. If I did she would act like she was violated. This is common with alot of the girls I have dated.

They get off on these kind of games.
>>
>>7690609
Men just play different but similar games. They'll turn you on and then say no because one of the five other guys they're fucking whose hotter than you just said he's free and DTF that night, regardless if you're in a "monogamous" relationship. Then they'll ignore you until you break down and decide to text them again two days later.
>>
>>7690680
So they are just like sluts in the girl world? This I normally can deal with. I know cock teases pretty well. Lol.
I don't mean to seem manipulative.

Your advice is very helpful. I didn't know that about gay men.

Any advice for keeping them?
>>
>>7690712
>Any advice for keeping them?
Wait for them to turn 35, or go bald. I don't know of any gay couple under that age. They're all sluts.
>>
>>7690740
That is weird and doesn't sound very subtractive. Lol.

Well I guess I will just have to suck it up. If I want to give it a try I suppose I will have to deal with the consequences. It sounds shitty case I am monogamous ND I refuse to be the cheater or even being cheated on.

I have strict standards for myself when I'm in a relationship.
>>
>>7690771
I meant attractive
>>
Positives
>You don't have to deal with women's bullshit
>Not getting yourself/your partner pregnant
>Higher sexual desire
>Breeding is a plus when you have a trusted partner
>Bottoming and prostate orgasms are fucking great

Negatives
>Everyone is a fucking whore
>Dating means having a quickie afterwards
>Flamboyant faggots are annoying as fuck and are the majority of gay men
>Near impossible to get a serious relationship because again, everyone only wants to fuck
>Can't have biological kids with your partner
>Society hates you
>you have to deal with LGTB bullshit
>Can't have spontaneous sex without shitting your partner
>Douches are mandatory and literally a pain in the ass
>Fiber/eating healthy is mandatory if you're a bottom
>>
>>7690888
OP here and this soundshould like trips of truth. Thanks for the info.

I still want to try a relationship with a guy though. IDK why I just never had and I really want to.
>>
>>7690888
>>Can't have spontaneous sex without shitting your partner
>>Douches are mandatory and literally a pain in the ass

virgin detected
i fuck my bf all the time and never get shit on my dick and he never douches.
not everyone is a whore
flamboyant faggots are not the majority, just the most visible
you can have your dna transplanted into a donor egg but it is expensive
society doesn't hates us
what lgtb bullshit?
fiber/healthy eating is good for you and not difficult
>>
I'm biscum who has been in a same-sex relationship for ten years.

Pros
>No risk of unplanned children
>No real pressure to marry
>Men are more relatable (masc)
>Less drama by far
>More likely to share your hobbies

Cons
>Children must be planned for and cost $$ to even get
>Society is just going to see you as another gayfag, your history of poon pounding means nothing
>If you're attractive (anything 5/10+) other gay/bi men will try to break up your relationship
>>
>>7691008
>Society is just going to see you as another gayfag, your history of poon pounding means nothing

It must suck having people assume you're just a lowly faggot. I hope your partner knows how much shame he brings you and feels appropriate levels of guilt.
>>
>>7691068
>implying society does not look down on homosexual men more harshly than they do openly single bisexual men
>implying it is not harder to be an open gay man in the world today than being bi

It's no big deal. I have a healthy understanding relationship with someone I love which has lasted longer than most my friend's marriages.
>>
>>7691140
Does he know what you are?
>>
>>7691194
We're both bi.
>>
>>7691275
Okay, I'm less mad then.
>>
>>7681385
con: guys age like shit and most of them look weird and gross

pluses: almost none
>>
>>7689350
>Can't donate blood
>bad thing
>>
>>7691721
Exactly, I don't donate blood.

I was told that since I got a tatoo in a 3rd world country I cant donate blood.
>>
>+
No child support/divorce

No normie women(not placebo)

Men are more like puppies than cats(maybe placebo)

>-
costs money to surrogate girl with babs

guys have problems too

If you don't enjoy cuddling/clingyness, you won't get too much

sex takes a lot more prep and can be dangerous

>>7684241
Nah, I wasn't able to enjoy any of the sex I had when I was bi.
>>
Am I the only one who has never experienced flamboyant sluts?
I am 19 now and I had 2 online boyfriends and since I was 14 till now (and ongoing :3) in a real relationship without ever fucking someone else (nor did he)
>>
>>7692007
OP here.

One of my ex gfs had a flamboyant best friend. He would always flirt with me. I always have a pen on me and he happened to work at the same place as me. Well that fucker would always steal my pen even if I layer it down for like a quarter second. I didn't like him, not just because he stole my pen, because he had the same perfume my gf wore, he painted his nails all glittery, he had a clutch, and he was fat as fuck.
>>
>>7692007
My ex was a flamboyant slut :/
Learned my lesson tho
>>
>>7690771
>I refuse to be ... cheated on.
Then don't date gay men.
>>
>>7692222
I guess those are quads of truth.

So gay men cheat alot? I figured that wouldn't be the case.
>>
>>7681385
>This image
>Truth
Kek. Every single image should be 1-3, except fag-loving society which is 6.
>>
>>7692007
> online boyfriend
Definitely kill yourself
>>
>>7692276
I've had like 7 online boyfriends, and am in one right now. I should have killed myself long ago based on other problems, but now I just wanna see how deep I can go. I am convinced I have no rock bottom.
>>
how do you even know if your gay? ex. i have gf an 5 yr old son. have always been attracted to pretty guys, but still attracted to grills. no one knows except this one guy in highschool that i traded oral with
>>
>>7692336
Well for me the attraction to guy is that every once in a while I see a guy, normally someone I see very often like at work or in class, that I get kinda gushy over. I find them attractive and I start to wonder if they are gay and what it would be like to date them. I don't feel this way with most guys, only a few.

Like there is this guy at work I didn't think much of until he started talking in gay lingo. After I caught onto that I realized that he does this alot and does a "fake" funny gay voice when making jokes. I started thinking about it more and if he shaved he would defiantly be my type. He is shorter than me, he dresses well, fairly cute and has a really spunky personality. The only thing is he says he has a gf. IDK if he is serious about having a gf cause he barely ever talks about her and he lives with his folks. IDK but if he is gay I would definitely go for it.
>>
>>7692235
It's not. Gay men are less monogamous, but that doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat.
>>
>>7692933
Kinda dashes my hopes of having a cute bf here in bed with me.
>>
>>7692951
Why?
>>
>>7692966
Well if most are less monogamous, then the small amount of gay guys just got smaller on having a relationship with.
>>
>>7689350
>>Significantly smaller dating pool
this is the only real problem with being gay in a first world country (read: first world country, not USA)
95% of the people you're attracted to are straight.
>>
>>7693008
This is possibly true. There are a whole lot of "straight" people suppressing either feelings or things they have done.

I still want a bf to curl up with in bed.
>>
>>7681385
>pros
fucking is really easy
you dont have to deal with women and their bullshit
minority points
plus you can choose to be the "hey look at me im not an annoying faggot and im gay!" and str8 people will love you

>cons
getting fucked is not always easy, too many bottoms
you have to deal with gays
your dating pool is sometimes very limited
if you are gay but dont behave like most gays you will be an outcast among outcasts
>>
>>7692989
Welcome to being gay. :^)
>>
>>7693008
>95%
Nope, try 98%.
>>
>>7689201
>not having to deal with women
An underrated plus.
>>
>>7690318
How about older guys?
>>
>>7693347
>live in a large city
>don't be repulsive or poor
>>
>>7691326
Men age like wine. Women age like bread.
>>
>>7692090
>fat as fuck
That's the clincher
>>
File: best girl.png (436KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
436KB, 640x480px
>>7690264
you can change your behavior but sexuality is hard-wired
if you can "change" your sexuality you probably weren't the original in the first place
>>
>>7689201
>>Positive
>not having to deal with women
there are lots of obnoxious straight women in the gay bars where I live.
>>
File: 1464203074877.png (180KB, 490x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464203074877.png
180KB, 490x496px
>>7693839
Why haven't you and your fellow homos got rid of them anon?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.