[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello. can someone tell me if my face and voice are passable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170122_002750.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_002750.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
hello. can someone tell me if my face and voice are passable? i must know

https://clyp.it/fltsgoh5
>>
>>7669529
yes honey, now go to bed
>>
>>7669529
Face 6/10
Voice 4/10

You tried
>>
You sound exactly what you look like: a faggy fat boy-

I meant you sound great, like a real woman, sweetie <3 <3

Hugs and kisses,
Loretta xoxo
>>
>>7669564
okay
>>
>>7669529
Face is fine but I'd do something with your eyebrows.

Voice is androgynous i guess. Somewhere between a very husky sounding female and a very gay sounding male.
>>
>>7669529
You look like andro, didnt bother listening
>>
>>7669529
you still don't pass and you still need to pluck your eyebrows
same as three months ago
>>
>>7669529
you are perfect very beautiful and i can listen to you talk for hour i would love to get to know you and talk =)
>>
ok

>Bogdanoff brothers were born in the primordial bog long ago
>Their ancient bloodline is the root of all cultures
>Bogdanoff was found carved in the Chauvet cave but it was covered up by the government
>Bogdanoffs control all world governments
>Most inventions were the result of their meddling in the affairs of lesser scientists
>Every American already buys Bogdanoff products
>They own 50% of the world's meat-packing plants
>United States agriculture industry has been slowly coming under control by Bogdanoffs for years
>The first man on the moon was a hoax perpetrated by Bogdanoffs
>Bogdanoffs were the second and third Kennedy shooters respectively
>Then they banged Jackie
>She never told anyone
>Bogdanoffs have held England as a fief since 1507
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>Trump is the result of Bogdanoff propaganda and will soon reveal himself to be Igor
>All Bogdafollowers are eagerly awaiting this event
>Bogdanoffs have paid seven trillion to world governments to print their name across the entire Earth
>Many protests followed as a result of this transaction
>Because of Bogdanoff corruption in governments, most of that tax money was funneled right back into their bogdapockets
>George Soros bows to the Bogdanoffs
>Martin Shkreli is friends with the Bogdanoffs
>Their song can be played backwards and it reveals the secret purpose of the Pyramids
>Bogdanoff Wave will revolutionize the film industry within 20 years
>Their fair and just rule is the final evolution of human society

will you be my girlfriend
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.