[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

atheism and /lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1456174746144.png (192KB, 1022x599px) Image search: [Google]
1456174746144.png
192KB, 1022x599px
Are there any religious lgbt people here?

How do you live with the fact that your religion condemns your lifestyle?
>>
>>7668161
My religion does not condemn my lifestyle.

A lot of churches in my area are quite literally flying rainbow flags. It's 2017, OP.
>>
Only culturally. My family is Episcopalian but I don't believe in a big sky fairy or anything.
>>
>>7668168
Do you live in DC? I see lots of these around Dupont.
>>
>>7668188
Toronto here.
>>
I'm an animist pagan. It doesn't condemn my lifestyle.
>>
>>7668194
What exactly do you believe?
>>
>>7668198
All people, animals, plants, and possibly other aspects of the natural world have souls that cycle through reincarnation.
>>
File: Rin Tezuka.png (195KB, 661x633px) Image search: [Google]
Rin Tezuka.png
195KB, 661x633px
>>7668216
Do you think my waifu maybe has a soul?
>>
It's only really the bronze age Jewish desert trilogy and their offshoots that outright oppose lgbt people
Eastern and pagan religions all at least have certain denominations that accept gays and trans
>>
>>7668161
Am deist, my religion condemns nor promotes anything.
>>
>>7668168
No, your religion does condemn your lifestyle.

Cognitive dissonance, wishful thinking, and ridiculous word games do not change scripture.
>>
>>7668161

the way i see it, anything that condemns your lifestyle forfeits the right to pretend to love you.
>god loves you as a person, but hates everything you stand for.
kek
>>
>>7668516
interpretation of scripture changes all the time though

god was created by humans so humans changing him isn't really that strange
>>
>>7668600
What about parents? my parents condemn my lifestyle but still love me.
>>
File: tumblr_lwgtmjMxId1r8bd8ko1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwgtmjMxId1r8bd8ko1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
Tfw no qt bf with homophobic muslim parents to complete me while stay closeted from my homophobic christian parents.
>>
>>7668229
There are certain Christian denominations that accept gays and trans, and most mainstream Eastern religions outright persecute lgbt.
>>
>>7668826
Nope, most Eastern religions are not against it. Unless you're thinking Middle Eastern.
>>
>>7668161
SAVE US BASTIAN!!!
>>
Jesus never condemned homosexuality - Adam and Eve felt shame about being naked, however this was not a sin - therefore even things which we may feel shame about may not necessarily be sinful
>>
>>7669074
>most Eastern religions are not against it.
Yes they are.
>>
I'm a MtF Turk living in the UK. I believe in God, wear hijab, pray and such but being a Muslim and trans fucking sucks mostly. My parents have not disowned me, they love me and accept me but they worry about the social consequences. That's the big problem for me.
>>
>>7668161
>Are there any religious lgbt people here?

I'm gay and Christian and not ashamed of either of those facts.

>How do you live with the fact that your religion condemns your lifestyle?

I don't because it doesn't. You've been misinformed.
>>
>>7668695
If it gets to the point where they'd rather harm you than let you live your lifestyle, then it's not really love.
>>
File: 5.jpg (24KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
24KB, 423x500px
>>7668161
I worship Jesus on my knees like the God that he is.
He literally has a perfect body.
Let him release your heavy burden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96gOjU54YOs
>>
>>7669496
Are you Shia?
>>
>>7668161
>How do you live with the fact that your religion condemns your lifestyle?

By not choosing that lifestyle
>>
File: giphy.gif (547KB, 480x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
547KB, 480x203px
>>7668161
>>7669179
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.