[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if sexuality really was a choice then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1485781955551.jpg (99KB, 535x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485781955551.jpg
99KB, 535x750px
why wouldn't you choose to be bisexual?
>>
>>7667753
You'd have to be pretty fucked up mentally.

Sexuality is a choice.
>>
>>7667807

hmmmmm
>>
>>7667807

leave this board and refer to /pol/
>>
>>7667807

Sexuality is who we are attracted to, not who we choose to be with. You can't choose who you are attracted to, so sexuality is not a choice.
>>
Because that's an abomination against our Lord.
>>
>>7667753
Asexuality is the patrician choice, though.
>>
>>7667753
Question, if I'm attracted to women, and I end up dating a latino girl, and gain an attraction to latino girls, did I ALWAYS have an attraction to latino girls?
>>
some choices are easy for some and harder for others
>>
>>7667753
Just because you have an urge for something, doesn't mean you need to do it, and just because you have an urge for something, doesn't mean you cannot make the urge more / less with how you act.

>>7669788
amen

>>7670247
It will always be hard if you do not try.
>>
>>7667753
im bi and i really wish i wasn't. id rather just be one or the other. if it was a choice id probably just stay straight and have done with it
>>
Mammals are naturally bisexual. Everyone is both
>>
File: 3vWJRn9.gif (498KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
3vWJRn9.gif
498KB, 500x371px
>>7670538
protip: you're not buysexual
you're just confused and unable to commit because you lack maturity
>>
>>7670594
im in a 5 yr relationship with a guy. i can commit to a relationship and i know i love him. its different from how i felt with other guys/girls i've fucked or dated. its just when i meet new people it always frustrates me the barrage of questions i get,hence why i'd rather be straight, i should be used to it but im not. always get under my skin, i feel for trans people it must be a lot worse for them
>>
>>7670656

such a whiny ass

i'm bi and just be happy you're in love

that's enough, stop complaining.
>>
>>7670594
>thinks that their bullshit theory they picked up on the internet invalidates another person's subjective experience
>says others lack maturity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
all humans are inherently bisexual lmao
>>
>>7671259
I don't know how true that is, I've personally never have been attracted to women before.
>>
The census on this is over for people who aren't fucking retarded.
You can't choose your sexuality. The end.
>>
I am actually a bi guy that chose to be exclusively gay to avoid dealing with women
>>
>>7672143
Yes you can. Please don't cite some social science as evidence.

You can placebo/associate ANY stimulus with ANY hormonal release. There was a serial killer who got a boner from dipping a rag with kerosine, shoving it up his ass and igniting it. There is no such thing as "who you are as a person."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.