[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with this trend of fathers wanting their daughters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4590.jpg (29KB, 640x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4590.jpg
29KB, 640x232px
What's up with this trend of fathers wanting their daughters to be or be turned to being lesbian? To me it screams trying to force daughter to have an Electra complex. Why else would a man have such an obsessive need to be the ONLY man in his daughters life?
>>
I don't know what an "Electra complex" is, but I'd probably be chuffed with a gay daughter because I know that most men are basically children with more fragile egos.
>>
This isn't a thing. My dad didn't speak to me for over 5 months when I came out as lesbian.
>>
>>7652515
My dad didn't speak to me for 26 years. Still hasn't.
>>
>>7652544

Maybe he's shy.
>>
>>7652464
I think this is the answer. I'd bet most dads just don't like the idea of their little girl being deflowered and pounded by a thirsty guy that wants to shove his dick in every hole he can. Which I also think is why so many dads dislike the idea of their son being gay.

Both my dad and my brother might high five me once I come out.
>>
>>7652418
>>7652903
How come both parents are so much more accepting of lesbians and FTMs than gay sons and MTFs?
>>
>>7652418
I have never heard of this trend before, mostly because I have doubts regarding its "trendy" status: reality tends to impose itself over whatever may be released via TV or the Internet, that is, many families (if not most of them) don't react very positively to their sons and daughters coming out. For example, I now that if I came out my parents wouldn't mind (maybe my father would be a little more reluctant) but the rest of my family wouldn't be supportive.

Regarding the case at hand, lesbians of this tread, do you think this is a trend? Have you experienced family alienation after coming out? Take care.
>>
>What's up with this trend of fathers wanting their daughters to be or be turned to being lesbian?
Are you out of your mind this is not a thing
>>
>>7652979
Because being gay for a male is portrayed as a life sentence while lesbians under 30 are basically larping
>>
File: lauren.jpg (44KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
lauren.jpg
44KB, 500x683px
Women dote on their sons. Men dote on their daughters. Being male and raising a female they probably have come to grips with how awful men can be to women. I think instead of acknowledging how bad it is when some chick is abused or mistreated by a guy, they now think about it in terms of their child being abused or mistreated by some guy and their fear escalates.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.