[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is why hairline lowering doesn't work in MOST trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: frontalplanes.jpg (140KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
frontalplanes.jpg
140KB, 1600x1200px
Unless you are a very lucky tranny who is born with a low frontal plane (and I am not talking about brow bossing), this is why hairline lowering won't work on you. Real women have a frontal plane, a little slope and THEN the hairline starts. The starting point of the hairline is termed trichion in forensic anthropology. Now, a tranny with a huge frontal plane will look uncanny with hairline lowering, it will look as if she has a cheap wig stitched on her forehead. The reason for this is that if the cranial vault is tall and the forehead plane is tall too, simply placing the TRICHION on the frontal plane won't do shit, because there will be NO gradual transition from glabella to trichion. The gradual transition is as follows: glabella, frontal plane, little slope, trichion. In a tranny undergoing FFS, there will be an abrupt step from glabella, tall frontal plane and trichion immediately, missing the little slope.
>>
>>7651369
But any neotenous boy doesn't have a big cranial vault.

It's mostly just fully grown germanic apes like you.

I'm sorry you were so much of a hon that not even FFS could save you, but not everyone is an ape like you.
>>
>>7651407
keep deluding yourself. I have seen literally dozens of trannies who have had FFS.
>>
>>7651369
My slope is before my hairline, idk what you're talking about
>>
>>7651415
that is exactly what I am talking about, stupid.
>>
>>7651424
You misunderstood what I meant lol. Whatever, it's pointless arguing with you.
>>
>>7651441
you are saying that your slope is before the hairline, and that is exactly what I illustrated. Yes, LOL, when someone doesn't have anything to add, they say LOL.
>>
>>7651447
This is the most childish gripe you have ever had, I obviously meant that it's on my head ABOVE my hairline, you retard. Not under the hairline, that would be fucking atrocious. Why do you even push this garbage, if you're not Angie, then what happened in your life to make you this way?
>>
>>7651469
you are fucking stupid, you have your head up your shitty ass. The little slope that real women have is completely hidden when they do a scalp advance in trannies with a big frontal plane. Because, the stupid ass FFS doctor is trying to cover the huge forehead when the problem is not the hairline per se but the fucking forehead plane. You fucking stupid
>>
>>7651369
are you a regular here? Christ this board could compete with /r9k/
>>
>>7651369
>tfw I had forehead work and my surgeon intentionally didn't lower my hairline because it was already fine and he said I was one of the lucky ones who didn't need it.

Whew, that was a close one.
>>
>>7651369
this is one of the many, many reasons why FFS doesn't work
>>
>>7651369
Why did you draw down turned nose,chin, and weird angry eyebrows when you wanted discuss forehead?
>>
>>7654042
because I couldn't just draw a forehead in a vacuum, I had to contextualize things.
>>
File: smugtea.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
smugtea.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>7651369
I like the fact skull size autist's drawings are starting to look more detailed and technical.

A big improvement my man tbqh.
>>
>>7651725
/r9k/ - tendie greentexts = /lgbt/
>>
File: IMG_20170127_204910857.jpg (180KB, 1326x1458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170127_204910857.jpg
180KB, 1326x1458px
Explain where my head first please
>>
>>7655881

Fits*
>>
>>7651369
>women ask me for tampons all the time

uuuuuuuh

That seems like pretty infallible proof of a person passing

You really gonna argue against that?
>>
>>7656535
It's a meme, they're just regurgitating to make fun of hons who say that.

Honestly I pass well and I've never had that happen, so I'm not sure it's even something that happens regularly. Cis women will talk to me about menstruation occasionally and I'll try to fake knowledge, but they've never actually asked for a tampon. Hons who stuff tampons into their purse expecting this to happen are being silly.
>>
>>7656556
It happens. Never had it happen to myself but I've seen other girls bum pads off my cis gf in the past.
>>
>>7656582
>paranoia rising
>>
>>7651407
I'm a fully grown and very large germanic ape, I agree with this 100%, I see lots of small neotenous trannies on 4chan and reddit. Skullchan is probably a big masc monster like me who projects their inability to pass with FFS onto much smaller more androgynous trannies.

I think skullchan's core message is fine, but it's applicability can vary. It's very applicable to the average tranny, but less applicable to the younger, more androgynous 4chan/reddit demographic.
>>
>>7655881
Looks like mine, small forehead but also sloping. Lots of women have that.

I usually cover up with bangs or a hat anyway because of my big brow, but you seem to not have that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.