[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting to think I might be trans >don't like that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>starting to think I might be trans
>don't like that idea since I couldn't be bothered to shave my entire fucking body
>>
Hate shaving? Two options: laser hair removal or electrolysis.
Now stop being a lazy dramaqueen and start actually transitioning!
>>
>>7641386
>Two options: laser hair removal or electrolysis.
Those seem like longterm options or something. Do you get them on the NHS too? I'm a poor teenager.
>>
>>7641389
Sorry mate. I'm not British here. I wish my country had something similar to its own NHS system, but the backwards government wants to repeal Obamacare.
>>
>>7641389
No. Generally transitioning in the UK is hell if you can't/don't want to self med.
>>
>>7641378
if you're so loosely connected to being trans that not wanting to shave is enough to turn you from it, you're not fucking trans
>>
>>7641378
>be trans
>not actually wanting to be masculine, wishing you were a girl

fixed.
>>
It's simple, do like me.
Just shave when the disgust overcomes the apathy.
>>
Don't fall for the trans meme, bro. You just haven't had a proper male role model is all.

Start lifting, stop watching anime, and go hit on girls. That'll fix you.
>>
>>7641389
>teenager

Get on hormones now you dumb bitch.
>>
>>7642837

That's me right there.
>>
>>7641396
I hear the NHS is pretty terrible, actually. Especially for transitioning.
>>
>>7643205
>I hear the NHS is pretty terrible

What is American propaganda paid for by Insurance CompaniesTM?
>>
>>7643205
Is it waiting times?
>>
>>7643298
Yes. In Canada and the US there is informed consent. Does the UK not have an equivalent?
>>7643291
Nice meme, my good man.

Actually,
>What are common complaints from trans people in the UK?
>>
>>7642891
>You just haven't had a proper male role model is all.
That's a meme, I don't know why it's become so popular these days. A few years ago the only place you'd see it is on religious fundamentalist sites.
>>
File: getaload.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
getaload.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
>>7641378

>thinks he is trans
>isn't disgusted by his body hair so much that he is clawing his eyes out and shaving every 2-3 days
>???????
>>
>>7645453
Alt-right won
>>
I feel you, it gets pretty disheartening when I wax off like 15 lbs of hair and it all just grows back in like 3 days....
When I do maintain hair-free status I probably spend like 4-5 hours a week waxing and epilating my body. It's a lot of work.
>>
>>7646110
There are people who hate themselves for being fat so much that every day they eat more than the last day.

>>7645453
The first people who could afford computers were the ultra-conservative computer programmers, scientists and professors. Than liberals started buying into the hype. Then ordinary conservatives, who are slow to change their ways. And now, even conservative trailer park trash can afford computers.
>>
>>7641378
>be me
>hairy as fuck as a boy
>it takes like 3 hours to shave my legs
>start hormones
>within 3 months, ass hair, leg hair, chest hair that used to grow in thick as fuck is nuked
>shave whatever still grows back with ease
feels good man
>>
>>7646138
What the fuck does it matter if you're ultra-conservative on a computer when the internet wasnt even invented?!

>>7646899
Wait.. Women dont have hair ass hair? I always assumed they shaved. wtf.
>>
>>7652806
>Women dont have ass hair?
Depends on genetics.

I am post everything ftm but I was born nearly wolfchild hairy, had a lot of body hair from first puberty before even starting T.
>>
File: 1629351-8-1351806453911.jpg (144KB, 834x677px) Image search: [Google]
1629351-8-1351806453911.jpg
144KB, 834x677px
>>7652844
Well, i'm glad it worked out for you
>>
>>7641386

I don't know how people can do this. I've tried doing electrolysis and I couldn't even handle 10 mins of it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.