[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483590339872 (1).gif (722KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483590339872 (1).gif
722KB, 650x679px
I'm only 18, and came from a small school in a small town and I've recently moved to the city.

There were no lesbians or bisexuals at my school (unless you count "bisexual" girls who make out at parties), and honestly, I have no idea where to begin with dating now I'm in a place that must have someone.

I'm feminine, and attractive (men who didn't realise my gayness hit on me all the time, and I've been told I'm about an 8/10 without makeup, 9/10 with it).

Where do I go? How do I tell? What do I do? Please help...
>>
Use tinder. Chat with qts near you. Acquire gf.
>>
>>7640644
But I'm a bit ethically opposed to phones, and don't own a smartphone.
>>
>>7640648
>ethically opposed to phones
Wat
>>
>>7640648
I'm already seeing some warning signs here...

>reaches for the breadsticks....
>>
>>7640638
Come out to a small group of friends. Word will travel quickly, and if you are as attractive as you say you are, basically every lesbian, bi girl, and tranny at your college will be going after you. From there you have a wide selection to pick from.

>>7640648
Patrician taste tbqh
>>
>>7640648
Use dating sites
>>
>>7640657
>>7640655
I just don't like the way people are so antisocial on them. I like my old phone, because I can't get distracted and ignore people on instagram or facebook or whatever when I'm with them.

I find it sad when people are on a date or hanging out with friends and they just sit there on their phones ignoring one another.
>>
>>7640658
The issue is, I don't have any friends here- I moved to go to University, but my town is very small, and I had no close friends there and no one else was chafing at the bit to get out, the way I was.
>>
>>7640648

>But I'm a bit ethically opposed to phones, and don't own a smartphone.

Good on you. I owned a cellphone in 2009 for one month then noped out of the service. I'm happy to find others that dislike those goddamn glorified tracking devices. I get to go out and do shit and no one can disturb me.
>>
>>7640669
Wear some sort of rainbow flag accessory or something, it's not really subtle at all, but it gets the point across super well.
>>
>>7640638

When you're in class and the instructor says something, stand up in class and say "As a lesbian woman I am triggered by X" even if you are not actually triggered.
>>
>>7640684
Preferrably avoiding SJWs.
I should mention that- I'm not an SJW and don't want to date one.
>>
>>7640731

Alright, then wait until a SJW says something that triggers you, then stand up and say "As a Lesbian woman, you're full of fucking shit, so shut the fuck up special snowflake."

Or next Pride day, go out carrying a sign saying "Lesbian woman against gay degeneracy."
>>
>>7640638
I don't know lesbin culture for real, so I'm just going to list a bunch of stereotypes. Please try them so I can laugh my ass off if they work.

-Work at or frequent at a grocery cooperative. Cofee cooperatives or anything that refuses to call itself a store will suffice.
-Wear a caribiner as a key chain, flannel shirts, and walk multiple dogs. Bike place whenever possible, especially if it leads to people waiting on you.
-Work at or frequent a farmer's market, bonus points if it's to purchase organic produce for your pickled vegetables and brew disgusting teas, or if you are selling crafted items, or air plants.
-Does your new city have an Arts District? Go there and sit on a mat with several jars of sharpies and invite women to draw on you with and sign that says something about the Patriarchy and/or feminine energy.

Basically be a hipster.
>>
>>7640662

>Antisocial
>Using phone to talk with online friends
>>
>>7640662
>device used for communication and socialization
>people are antisocial using them
>>
>>7640638
We can date.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.