[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate the LGBT "community"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_5520.png (548B, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5520.png
548B, 220x147px
Title. I'm a recently out of the closet bisexual man, and I have to say, the "community" is so annoying and shut off. It's like those cringey "metal brotherhood guys". I'm just Bi, I'm not in some secret club because I would suck dick and lick a cunt, you know?
>>
>>7632648
You people are on some thin fucking ice as it is.

Keep talking shit and you might get your wish.
>>
trannies hate me because I think it's a medical disorder that we cope with by transitioning and not a cause
>>
Thin Ice?
>>
>>7632776
Bisexuals are barely tolerated by the gay community already and this kind of attitude will only hasten their ejection.
>>
>>7632806
More like hasten my ejaculation.
>>
>>7632724
lel, found the self-appointed fag sheriff
>>7632648
dude, were you actually "invited" to go to community events or a mostly gay party or drag night or something?
if you were, and you think you don't want to be friends with those people, just politely decline their invitations from now on and if they as why, just say "I don't think it's my thing/scene" and if they further pester you about it just say "I don't feel special or different because I'm bi, and I feel x sensation/emotion when I'm in a group where everyone else does feel that way"
nobody's likely to take offense if you phrase it in a "it's not you, it's me" way, even if it is about them. better yet, I'm guessing this statement would be true, because I often feel the same way you do at gay events, and worse yet, because I dress plain comfy casual skater and I'm not a big flirt, I always feel suspect, like I'm not gay enough (which, compared to 90% of people there, I probably am not)
the flip side to this coin is that within the gay community you may not actually fit in because as the fag sheriff has so kindly pointed out, monosexuality has been normalized within the community, and bis represent an unwelcome challenge to the norm, hence all the hate.
They will, of course characterize it as a hate based in a stereotype of bi hypersexuality, inability to remain faithful, and a statistical tendency to choose an opposite-gender partner as a perpetual lack of the bisexual's committment to the LGBT cause.
it's fags like our sheriff here who make it a priority to classify, exclude, and treat the queer card as a cool club membership card that actually make things worse for everyone LGBT by reinforcing prejudice within the community
sorry for the long post
>inb4 being this mad
>>
>>7632648
>bisexual
dude you're barely even LGBT lmao
>>
>>7634996
Bisexuals make more sense to be grouped together with gays than trannies do, to be quite desu with you senpai
>>
>>7635117
>implying all trannies are straight/monosexual
>>
>>7635128
>implying I made any such implication
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>7635128
>Implying trannies aren't mentally ill fuck ups who needs to fuck off to an institution
The "community" can fuck itself. As if bis want anything to do with retarded fairy fags who enable mental illness. I hope Pence zaps you back to reality.
>>
>>7635128
Trans has nothing to do with sexuality. The only reason it is included with the others is because they were significant in the gay proto-community.

Still is not a good reason for a /lgbt/ board to be 70% dedicated to transfags. Disgusting to say the least, senpai.
>>
>>7632648
LGBT community is a game of who can be the biggest victim, it generates weak and spineless people who can't exist outside of safe spaces. Avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>7635297
This board should be renamed /trap/, thats its actual purpose. Its a containment board for trannies, this board isn't yours, its theirs. You're grouped with them, you entitled brat.
>>
>>7635297
We are also included because unless we are asexual, no matter WHO a tranny is attractrd to we are always seen as a homo for some span of time. In the eyes of some people we are always perceived as our birth gender... the "straight" tranniez in that boat are always considered "gay" by those people.
>>
>>7632772
Obviously it's a medical disorder, how could a person being "born in the wrong type of body" be correct???? But it's neurological so I guess the only fix for the cause would be a lobotomy or in the future, advanced brain surgery.

What I see though is that the culture of maintaining a trans identity creates all kinds of self-esteem disorders and way more people suffer than are successful.
>>
File: Asuka 2.png (708KB, 661x753px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 2.png
708KB, 661x753px
>>7635443
Those of you who aren't successful should learn your places instead of making up ridiculous theories to justify your inferiority to the passers.
>>
>>7635523
I have no desire to be a woman I guess I was one of the lucky 99.9% with correct brain ventricles.

Why would you be sad to admit there's a reason to how you feel anyways lmao am I being baited?

Or maybe transpeople really are just crazy attention whores with irrational behavior due to sexual abuse or something
>>
File: CG9bnVIVAAA-V17.jpg (33KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
CG9bnVIVAAA-V17.jpg
33KB, 600x839px
>>7635527
This sort of thing happens in nature all the time, biology isnt perfect- it was orchestrated by random chance according to physics, not a designer. Evolution is creating a bunch of mutants and killing the ones that dont work. We have female pattern brains, (and therefor female souls, if you believe in that), but male pattern bodies. As a society we agree the identity lies in the mind, not the body, therefor to lobotomize trans people instead of letting them undergo gender transition is akin to murder, you would be literally destroying people. In a way, its far worse than death.
>>
Can someone give me a legit reason on why transgenders are included in a movement based on sexual orientations. I can understand if they also need recognition but shouldn't there be a separate thing for them?
>>
>>7635537
I didn't say you should be lobotomized. But it would probably "cure" dysphoria because it kills personality. So since options are limited that's just one of them. Not one anyone should or does take but it would probably do the trick.

In the future I'm sure people will have a choice of surgery that will change their body to match their brain their brain to match their body. In the present the only way we can affect the brain body relationship is to cut out the parts that make you you.
>>
>Homosexuals whine about being on the receiving end of bigotry
>Community is full of bigots like >>7632724 and >>7632806

>>7634982 sums it up perfectly. The great irony is that they hate bisexuals for not conforming to their idea of sexuality. Or maybe it's jealousy that bisexuals are more socially accepted than they are, who knows.
>>
>>7632648
>Does anyone else hate the LGBT "community"
I hate the cishets whining about their Mary Sue identities not being taken seriously.
>>
>>7634982
>hypersexuality, inability to remain faithful, and a statistical tendency to choose an opposite-gender partner

Are these not valid reasons to avoid someone?
>>
If you don't hate it, then you're part of the problem with it

These degenerate fucks actually think there's nothing wrong with fucking some guy they've only met 2 hours ago on a fucking mobile phone app. They have no moral issues being in a relationship and having threesomes with other people.

Promiscuity is not only tolerated, it's actively encouraged

The whole community is a shit show. I genuinely feel sorry for the actual monogamous, loyal gays and lesbians because they don't stand a fucking chance unless they're lucky enough to hit the 1 in a million shot and find each other
>>
File: NO FUN.jpg (96KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
NO FUN.jpg
96KB, 448x473px
>>7637283
Suggestion: maybe try enjoying life for a change?
>>
>>7637343
Right right, go out and smoke crystal meth and pick fights in the ghetto while your at it

Because FUCK repercussions.
>>
>>7632648
God yes. I feel no sense of community in all of the support groups I've tried, and even though I'm pretty left-leaning I find other people think their opinions speak for the whole of people with that shared identity.
I'm a queer transgender dude by the way.
>>
being part of the "community" is totally optional, nobody's forcing you to
>>
File: pence-trump-african-americans.jpg (24KB, 635x347px) Image search: [Google]
pence-trump-african-americans.jpg
24KB, 635x347px
>>7637283
I agree, and this is why we must join Mike "Gay Thoughts = Gigawatts" Pence in exterminating all degenerate homosexuals.
>>
File: IMG_7641.jpg (46KB, 853x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7641.jpg
46KB, 853x437px
>it's a bisexuals complain about how """oppressed""" by fags they are episode

Why are bisexuals always trying to make it seem as if the whole world was out to get them?
>>
>>7637270
did you not see the word "stereotype"? the only one that has any factual support whatsoever is the stat on how many bis choose an opposite sex partner - and I feel like that number will even out quite a bit in the next 10 years alone.
>>
>>7639176
who is this? song?
>>
>>7632648
I do hate it, but not for the reasons you straight diseases do. I hate it because they act too much like straight diseases. I've never encountered someone who was LGBT who I could take to for more than an hour without them calling someone a fag, saying someone was going to burn in hell, or bullying someone who's LGBT with the fact they're LGBT. If you act like a filthy straight, you should die right alongside them, I'll find plenty of other dick to suck or even live with sucking none at all if the only dick to suck pretends that it's a straight disease.
>>
>>7641377
>I feel like that number will even out quite a bit in the next 10 years alone.
Why would it ever do that? Seriously, think about this for one second: if bisexuals give equal tiem to straights and gays and don't discriminate based on sexuality at all, 98-99% of them will end up with an opposite sex partner.

Homos *barely exist*, Anon.
>>
>>7632724
Your on fucking thin ice my pedigree chum and I shall be under it when it breaks
>>
>>7632648
>confused self-hating fag
you totally are a part of a secret club: bisexuals are a minority (~10% of the population), and should feel closer to gays & trans ppl.

>>7635347
>/lbgt/ is finally renamed /trap/
>it's still a blue board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7632806
>hasten their ejection

oh no what will we do when we're not part of the cool club that hates each other anymore? :((
>>
>>7632648
its just the hallmarks of mental illness op. Your barely into it yet, so of course it looks odd.
>>
>>7641421
>straight disease
What did z̨͏h̴̸̡e̡͢͢r̢͜ mean by this?
>>
>>7637421
>'having sex with multiple people MUST end in doing drugs!'

jesus fucking christ how deluded are you
>>
>>7635150
Institutions aren't effective in treating gender dysphoria. And no one's making you be a member of the community, you're free to leave.
>>
>>7642535
I'm not the same Anon, but it doesn't look to me like he implied anything like that. Only that being a slut is risky, just as meth and street brawls are risky.
>>
>>7635333
This.
>>
>>7642535
Completely, 100% missed the point

Point was pretty much what
>>7645857
Said. You (or someone) said fuck risk, just do it (or something to that effect) and I suggested meth and brawls too, because again, fuck risk right?
>>
>>7641381
st vincent, birth in reverse is her best song
>>
>>7632648
I'm full on homo, but I agree anon.

There's a big community that I don't really enjoy, but you're branded a horrible self loathing person if you somehow don't conform to what they want and like.

I don't like gay pride parades. I don't like gay nightclubs and many gay bars with their shit atmosphere and shittier music. I don't think about sexuality as an important part of my personality.

There are a lot of gay people that have created a culture around their sexuality. And I get the idea of like minded guys gathering together. But the culture that's there is cliquey and something I don't really like. And I hate the fact that many gay guys seem to resent gays that don't conform, because obviously you're a homophobe if you don't like exactly what they like.
>>
>>7635370
this, homophobic and lesbophobic trannies are pure cancer.
>>
I just read this article by a Bisexual woman who essentially said she was done with Gays and Lesbians because they treated her like shit over the course of her professional life, and her personal support of them.

Life is such a meme.
>>
Yes.
I hate everything about the banner, and all the people associated with it.

Even this board.
I don't know if I'm trans or not, but I don't care either, I'm just going to do what I feel is right for me (and to an extent, those around me).

After spending a considerable time with people who claim to be part of the 'lgbt' community, they have easily become my most detestable group of people. Outranking /pol/tards and SJW's by a distinct measure.
>>
>>7647435
it just goes to show, if your lgbt, everyone hates you, unless your in the same boat, or want to fuck.
>>
I'm gay. And yes, the entire idea of a gay 'culture' is retarded. We're just people, like anyone else, who happen to find dicks delicious.
>>
>>7632648
The gay community only exists for fringe political crazies, and boring people who get off on the attention of being a minority.
>>
>>7651287
What do those words even mean?
>>
>>7651306
Unless the gay community is different where you live, what do you not get?

Here we have people flaunting their sexuality because they enjoy the attention, and because they have no other interests or hobbies beyond being gay. On the other side we have crazies who think that people not addressing them by the pronouns they made up on the spot (pronouns that aren't even words in the English language), should be punishable by jail time. Frankly all these people do is make me and other LGBT people look terrible, and make it harder for us to be equals in society.
>>
>>7632648
This gets asked every day. Yes, you're not the only one.
>>
>>7634982
>and a statistical tendency to choose an opposite-gender partner as a perpetual lack of the bisexual's committment to the LGBT cause.

Thank Christ someone else sees this. I always found that the goofiest shit, that I somehow have a duty to fuck guys or else I'm some sort of traitor to "the cause" as if there's a fucking cause left.
>>
i do not have another friends
so, this is not very clever to hate feeding hand
>>
>>7632648

Think you mean stuck up, op. And yes! It is annoying. The LGBT community, in my area at least, is incredibly stuck up and annoying. They demand to be accepted while refusing to practice what they preach. Makes me happy I don't associate with the LGBT groups a lot.
>>
>>7635333

This could not be more accurate!!
>>
>>7635537
>lies in the mind not the body

Then why care what gender you are at all? I haven't gotten a legitimate answer to this question yet.
>>
>>7647077
Anon, when I was a kid, I disliked homosexuals until I realized that not all gay people were GAY nightclub leathery village people bizzaros. When I realized you could be gay without being that way, I suddenly stopped having anything wrong with homsexuality.
>>
I don't like all parts of the LGBT community (especially the hardcore idpol SJWs) but I hate those self loathing alt-reich/Trump fags "I'm so normal and totally not like the rest of the LGBT community!" the most.
>>
>>7635333
trips of truth
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I dunno, I've always been a huge fan of parades and effiminate sparkly men. It's the closest to living the dream anime life you could get to in the real world.

This also cumming from a bi guy (88% gay, have to be in the right mood to find wimmens attractive, which is very rare).
>>
>>7632648
Yes. It's just a petty bitchfest and moral granstanding club
>>
Regardless of what we think about the LGBT community, the mentality of exclusion is stupidity. It is based on psychological factors which promote habit, misery, bitterness, hatred, dullness. That is not to say that a person can be in a very good "rut". When someone is young it is easier. What ive often found is that it is usually the people with not much experience who stay in these ruts and flaunt it. Alot of phoniness and it can be really awkward. Some people may think it is not possible to be a normal gay person without this mentality. That is not so. Learning is involved, as well as a intent. If a person has their head sorted out then they can live a life without contradictions. At least this was so in the past. We are living in some really turbulent times and all these factors are involved in the LGBT community. I myself havent had my life sorted out for years but i would like to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl79gqXj9v_xjK3davvNn_w
>>
>>7633238
superb
>>
>>7632648
I'm at PAX right now, they have this section called the "Diversity Lounge". Some of it is okay, because it's about modding controllers for amputees and shit, but like the other 80% is cringy as hell. Why do we need 8 panels about how gay people exist?
>>
>>7666968
Do you consider PAX to still be relevant in terms of impact in the game industry or nah?
>>
>>7670672
This is my first ever, no frame of reference. although a friend of mine did get offered a gig with Alienware. It seems pretty indie heavy, was a bit unsure how to navigate as an illustrator, saw a few panels, but a lot were about finance plans and how to market yourself.
>>
File: 02_Large.jpg (109KB, 603x768px) Image search: [Google]
02_Large.jpg
109KB, 603x768px
>>7632724
Who the fuck are you, the fag police? Get your Tom of Finland ass out of here.

>>7632648
The "Community" was broken to me when I grew up and realize that it was all the same group think. You have to be faggy and a lefty and I ain't about that life, senpai.
>>
>>7632648
I'm gay and agree with your sentiments.

Also I like bi guys, best husbandos
>>
>>7645805
The only known cure for gender dysphoria is killing yourself
>>
>>7662334
I kind of agree with you, but the fact remains that gay ""'culture"" is still very prominent. And it encourages gays to be promiscuous, conform socially and politically, and act faggy.

It's still depressing. Finding a bf who is actual husband material is needle in a haystack, at least near San Francisco
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.