[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude Where's My Prostate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: prostate.gif (153KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
prostate.gif
153KB, 500x373px
I have been having gay sex since I was 16. I'm turning 22 this year and I only have a vague idea of where my prostate is. I have an aneros helix, a way too big dildo, and a vibrator. I've tried leaving in the aneros for around an hour and doing nothing. I know it's "only xx inches in and towards your penis, feels like a walnut" When I do buttstuff I can only feel it or feel good from jerking off. I've never cum from anal only.

Help pls /lgbt/.
>>
File: tumblr_nm5j5srwGh1rey868o1_500.gif (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm5j5srwGh1rey868o1_500.gif
299KB, 500x375px
>>7577140

Most men say they only feel pleasure from it with another man inside them. The analogy I've heard is that doing it to yourself is as useless as "tickling yourself".
>>
>>7577140

You need to find the right angle.

When I use a dildo (it's all I use fyi) I won't cum if I'm in the missionary position, but I will if I lay on my stomach and do it from behind.

Also depending on the kind of lube you have - you may need to work the dildo up to speed (some get softer with heat) - trust me you'll want to be able to comfortably thrust it at the end.
>>
I tried for years and could never get a prostate orgasm. Had my prostate removed due to cancer so will never get one now.
>>
>>7577140
Do you have a diagram like OP with the parts labeled? Better still, a guide for anal/prostate masturbation?
>>
I've never found mine either. then again, I've never been with a guy with a cock longer than 6"

please send help
>>
>>7577982
Look at the diagram. A finger can reach. It doesn't have to be a big dick.
>>
>>7577140
why do you have anal if you don't feel good from it
>>
>>7577999
It can feel good without being an orgasm, as a complement to normal masturbation.

Plenty of women are anorgasmic.

Plus there's trying to get an orgasm even if OP hasn't managed yet.
>>
bumping so I can have sexual satisfaction.
>>
File: 1484246233495.jpg (65KB, 604x592px) Image search: [Google]
1484246233495.jpg
65KB, 604x592px
Well the first time i did it, i couldn't cum because i was retarded and was aiming up (the coccyx)

Then, while aiming it right, i could feel pleasure (even in the bath without lube, the pain feels fucking nice desu), but i never cum.

It's probably my lack of patience but i feel like i'll never cum and i should take that out fast...

btw i was using a 14cm vibrator.
>>
>>7578470
i only use my fingers. i never had an orgasm but what i do it take my pink to my middle finger and ram it on my prostate it feels good i guess. and i dont know why but when i stick like soap up there my ass get super senstive and cant stick a finger in there without spazing out. try that
>>
>>7577478
Jesus that sucks dude. sorry you went through that
>>
>>7577478
Kek'd hahahahahaha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.