[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ - Topic: Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Kinda curious what the people of /lgbt/ would consider the ideal suicide..?

Where would you commit suicide?
Would you leave behind a note?
Do you have a dead line on when you want to commit suicide?..

I know this is a bit of a dark topic, but all us Transgender people from time to time think about Suicide sometimes, perhaps more then others..

For me the Suicide forest in Japan seems like a peaceful place to end it all ((Hurr dur i watch to much anime)) Actually the reason i think the Suicide forest in Japan is a good place is because it looks so pretty and enchanting and so sad at the same time, something about it draws me.

What about you? where would your ideal place be to die?

And if you left behind a note what would it say? or at least what it would say in a nut shell...?
>>
My parents house

Shoot myself

Three bullets in chamber

One for me

The other two for my parents
>>
>>7576225
Sheesh, why involve your parents? i can understand self harm, but why your parents?
>>
>>7576219
>ideal
>where
place that leaves no body trace or barely any human will come across in years in the wild.
those yellowstone acid geyser? seems interesting after reading an article where a guy was melted after falling into his death in there.
>note?
no
>deadline
was turn 30, then die on the table, then maybe after mom's dead

suicide forest in japan - enjoy hanging company of folks in there. also not pleasant for the cleanup folks.
>>
>>7576321
They will want to kill themselves after they see what ive done
>>
>>7576383
Lol, i live in wyoming, up in jackson... i thought about that as well.... seems a bit like a slow way though.
>>
Either hang or shoot myself. Note would say no funeral. I don't know where I'd do it tho
>>
>>7576219
>Where
In the garage, there are alot of rafters and places to tie a good noose
>Would you leave behind a note?
Yes, probably two. One telling them I love my parents and its not their fault, that I couldn't have asked for better. At the end of the first note a warning telling them if they want to know the reasons why, to look in the box on my bed. But to be warned that they'd probably be glad I'm dead if they learned why (tranny freak)
>Deadline
Whenever live gets bad enough, I can't exactly say when. I'm sure at some point I'll be far past the point of no return and end it on a very emotional night.
>>
File: 1472200644451.gif (2MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472200644451.gif
2MB, 480x269px
>>7576422
Pretty much what i'd do to, i'd rather not be remembered as a boy, you know? i rather just.. "Poof"
>>
>>7576441
Knowing the idiots in my life they'd just ingore the no funeral thing. Wish my body would just disappear
>>
No point in being melodramatic about it. No note. He/N2/N2O or some other inert gas & a bag. No one ever tries to interact with me so it'll go smoothly.

Maybe fill the room with dessicant or some other way to help keep the mess under control, though that's probably more effort than I'll be willing to muster
>>
Where would you commit suicide?

>The beach

Would you leave behind a note?

>Short and sweet

Do you have a dead line on when you want to commit suicide?..

>Before im 20
>>
>>7576219
I'd like to fall asleep and never wake up, leaving gorgeous death-bed photos to be published in the newspapers - like marilyn monroe.
>>
Exit bag with nitrous oxide, high as hell on painkillers. Probably just in my car or under a bridge or something.

Nah. No use, really.

Sometime in the future. It's not a forgone conclusion, but maybe it'll happen, if my life gets shitty enough.
>>
>>7576502
>fill the room with dessicant

just let the cat eat your face like a normal person
>>
>>7576388
Lol. I like the way you think, kid.
>>
>ideal suicide
One where I die painlessly with someone to help me through it so I'm not lonely at the time. Maybe something with an IV and some sort of poison.
>Where would you commit suicide?
My house. I don't like going places to do anything, much less kms.
These days, I would try to. The last few times I nearly did myself in, I didn't, and I think that was kind of rude. Of course, I sent a copy of the note I did type shortly thereafter to a friend of mine, and she said I sounded soulless, so I guess there's no winning, really.
>Do you have a dead line on when you want to commit suicide?..
Want? No. But I do have an age by which point I just feel like I won't be able to deal anymore, and that's approximately 30.
>ideal place to die
My apartment.
>What would the note say?
Here's roughly what it did say:
To whom it may concern, If you've happened upon this note, there are two possibilities. First, I've successfully annihilated myself and now there is the matter of the body and the mess and the landlady and so on. If this is the case, then I sincerely apologize for the blood and other possible substances which are now decorating the apartment, the grotesque state of my corpse, and the shock and anguish I will have caused you. I can safely promise there will be no more of that. Please give two months rent from my account to my landlady, and the rest for damages if need be. To my loved ones, I held you dearly as ever to my last conscious moments with all the love in my heart and I hope you will someday forgive me. Feel free to divide my possessions amongst yourselves as you see fit. However, if you've arrived in time to catch me still in the process of dying, please call an ambulance and have me rushed to the hospital. There's a good chance I am in extreme pain and feeling a strong, if irrational, sense of regret. Once again, I love you all, and thank you for your consideration.
>>
>Where would you commit suicide?
At home.
Yes.
>Do you have a dead line on when you want to commit suicide?
No. If I do, it would probably be before this summer is over, though.

If I do, it'll either be through a helium exit bag, Nembutal, or a massive OD on fentanyl.
>>
>>7576732
pay attention

>>7576502
>>7576502
>>7576502
>>
>>7576502
fuck it, you know what, I'm just gonna mummify myself

this is gonna be awesome
>>
>>7576219
blasting my brains out with a shotgun up my mouth. no risk of getting out of it alive.
would not leave notes, because i have nothing to say, the action is enough words.
no deadline, but i know i can't and don't want to do it now, as long as my mother is alive and needs me, after that unless i have a specific purpose in life i'll opt out of it
>>
>>7578493
My exact feelings, if it wasn't for my father i would of already offed my self.

but whenever he dies, i'll be open up to suicide.
>>
>>7578493
>>7578571

consider trying to kill yourself by abandoning the people who cursed you with your wretched existence and starting a new awesome life

they're dying anyway
>>
>>7578571
honestly, it's either fir my mother or my dogs, whoever outlives the other. can't think of leaving either alone, once i'm by myself i'll decide whether to spray some brain matter against the wall or go waste my remaining days doing hallucinogens in mexico or some other southern american country until that kills me
>>
>>7578578
i had a hard time puzzling together the message you're trying to convey there. killing myself regardless of those around me who need my presence because it's somehow their fault i'm fucked up in the head? my parents had no saying in whatever suicidal tendency i developed growing up, my existence isn't wretched, it's just purposeless and bland, but i'm not enough of a selfish cunt to end my life giving absolute 0 fucks about people that care about me and are in need of my presence. i might be depressed but i'm not a pathetic excuse for a human being
>>
>>7578607
your current situation doesn't matter if you just kill yourself anyway

instead of wallowing in it and thinking you're achieving anything by throwing your life away to "help" your gamete-donors, go live a real fucking life

stop being a piece of shit and using your parents to justify it

i absolutely regret wasting my good years and so much energy caring for my mom while she died. it only fulfilled her narcissistic need to be provided validation on command. meanwhile, her child's life was left in shambles.

she didn't even really love me, desu. go live your life, let them die. we all die alone.
>>
>>7578637
think whatever you want, just because your parents didn't love you and you're a selfish cunt doesn't mean everybody is. my parents were the most important people in my life, and always helped me through anything that came my way, and trust me i gave them reasons to get tired of my shit but they never did. my father already died and i'm left with my mother, i don't give a shit about your "we all die alone" rhetoric, we don't. people die surrounded by family and those who loved them if they shared affection and mutual respect, fuck off with your edge lord attitude.
you're assuming i'm not living my life, without knowing jack shit about what i do or how i live. having a purpose is enough to keep living for now, and i don't regret anything. if i wish to die afterwards, i don't regret living my life like this at all. i'm at peace, i'll be at peace.
>>
>>7578665
awfully defensive for someone who's fuckin suicidal

if your parents loved you they'd want you to feel like you have a valid reason to live more than they'd want you to be taking care of them. and i can tell you from experience that burying your parent is not a valid reason.

you need to make some changes in your life. either your parents are as twisted as mine (likely, it's a fucked up culture) and they'd rather have you miserable but around to validate them OR your parents love you and they'd rather you were doing anything but waiting for them to die before you kill yourself
>>
>>7576219
mental illness the thread
>>
>>7578695
my mother doesn't even know i have the intention to kill myself, and i am defensive because you assume i am somehow forced or guilt tripped into doing what i do. i appear normally happy to my close family, they don't suspect a thing, i studied and i work like a normal person, i have hobbies and behave like your ordinary joe going about his day. my mother isn't bed bound or handicapped\in need of a personal nurse, but she's getting old. you have a fucked up culture maybe, i don't give a shit. where i live family bounds are strong, you put your family first and it's mutual. my parents spent their life taking care of me and giving support and affection, you don't know shit. i'd be a disgusting worthless maggot that deserves nothing in life if i just fucked off, to do what even? fucking nothing. my life wouldn't improve, cause i don't have the motivation nor reason to change it. i can't have a family of my own and it's enough i am a functioning member of society given i have a serious mental illness. i'll fulfill the purpose i gave myself, and i'll have no reason to exist once it's fulfilled unless i find a new one.
>>
>>7576219
There is no such thing as an ideal suicide because suicide itself is not ideal. Anyone who thinks suicide is ideal has a very wrong conception of what nonexistence actually is. It's not sleeping, it's not peaceful, it's just nothing. It's the absence of anything, it's not something that you benefit from because there is no you. Any physical descriptions you ascribe to it are inherently false and are just coping mechanisms. It's beyond our comprehension because all of our experience is based in existence.

Fear of death is a very good thing, people who tell you otherwise are manipulating you for their own ends.
>>
>>7578747
>it's just nothing

That's what I want. Nothing. I don't want to live, not even to feel pleasure or peace. I want to be gone, forever.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.