[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ sin confession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: confessional.jpg (113KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
confessional.jpg
113KB, 960x400px
>bisexual girl
>filter out other bisexual girls on dating sites
>>
>>7576085
Why tho? I wouldn't want to date someone who isn't bi, either gender.
>>
>>7576633

Tumblr would call it internalized biphobia or something. I just see bi girls and think, "yep. going to leave me for a man." I worry the same thing about myself sometimes.
>>
>>7577020
Not her but you are going to leave yourself for a man?
>>
>>7577025

If only.
>>
>>7576085
i'm exactly the same op.
for me though, it's more because other bi men tend to be "straight" acting (masculine) which really doesn't do it for me these days, prefer twinks/traps/fembois not other "men"

question: do you skip over bi men, too? i was completely open with my ex, but getting knocked back over it since ("oh, you're just gay but haven't realised/accepted it yet!") so thinking about presenting as straight now i'm back on the dating market.. tough
>>
>>7577020
>I worry the same thing about myself sometimes.
Just date guys and see girls on the side.

Bisexuals are naturally poly.

>>7577034
wat
>>
>>7576085
>>7577020

I've been with so many bi girls it's not even funny. I genuinely think "not worth my time" when I hear the girl I'm flirting with is bi. Complete turn-off.
>>
>>7577064

>do you skip over bi men, too?

No, not yet anyway.

I wouldn't mind if he had a twink boytoy on the side but the thought of a gf getting railed by dick on the side makes me uneasy. There's probably some sociological explanation about this but idk.
>>
File: A_new_man_-m-21_1484272580392.jpg (51KB, 634x659px) Image search: [Google]
A_new_man_-m-21_1484272580392.jpg
51KB, 634x659px
>>7576085
I'm not sure why someone would identify themself as bi since it just makes people think you can't commit or you're a cheater.
It is easier, in my experience, to avoid this minefield completely.
I'm cis male and if I'm dating a woman I don't even tell her I'm attracted to men since it will just make her feel insecure.
I do make it clear that I support LGBT rights, however.
When I'm dating a man I let him assume that I'm gay, which I basically am when I'm dating men.
If somebody finds out that I have dated men AND women then I tell them that I'm bisexual, but otherwise I don't think it is important or necessary.
>>
>>7577078

>Just date guys and see girls on the side.

This is what I've been thinking of doing but I don't think either party would be too fond of it. How do I even bring it up? "You're cool but I want to eat cunt on the weekends?"
>>
>>7576085
would you date a tranny with a working dick if she passed
>>
>>7577088
>I wouldn't mind if he had a twink boytoy on the side but the thought of a gf getting railed by dick on the side makes me uneasy.
Surely the point is that he has you and a twink, girl and boy, for his bisexuality? You and another girl and he might as well be straight, so it's nothing to do with him being bi.

>There's probably some sociological explanation about this but idk.
The thought he might leave you for another girl but wouldn't for a twink?

>>7577110
>but I don't think either party would be too fond of it.
You've said you wouldn't mind in the reverse situation.
>>
>>7577091
well, im the person here >>7577064 struggling with the same dilemma. thing is, it's nice to be open/honest in a relationship if it's going to go anywhere anyway, i mean you're putting yourself 'out there' in every other respect.. why not be honest about something as fundamental as your sexuality. also misses the opportunity for kink within your comfort zone.

so basically it's a trade off whether you eliminate 70% of the potential dating pool in order to find a "perfect" match and being transparent..

my thoughts are present on tinder as straight but try to find a bigf i can get kinky with
>>
>bi guy
>thing for bi girls

Ey, more for me chica.
>>
File: blaire white tits.png (136KB, 521x201px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white tits.png
136KB, 521x201px
>>7576085
straight ftm
two serious sins to confess
>i think all/almost all my 'ftm' friends are trendscum and have told other friends this
>i enable caraposter
>>
>gayfag
>get triggered when I see gay couples or characters in media
>get uncomfortable when I hear another gayfag talk about his relationship or sex life
I don't think it's internalized homophobia though. I'm just jelly.
>>
>>7576085
>had srs
>lead chasers on saying i have a penis and then reveal my vagina
>die more and more inside T)T
>>
The relationship in San Junipero was cheesy and overrated.
>>
>bi dude
>Will never sleep with FtM
>Super far right
>Don't support Obergefell v. Hodges
>Hate seeing gay guys in pop culture.

And probably worst of all.

>Choose to be bi
>>
>>7577135
Not OP, but yes. If she fit my criteria for a relationship then there would be no reason not to. Would kind of suck going back to birth control though.
>>
>>7577078
>Bisexuals are naturally poly.
No we are not. Kill yourself slut.

>>7577091
>people think you can't commit or you're a cheater.
So be openly bisexual and prove them wrong about us. The more we do that the sooner the stereotype will go away.
>>
>>7581948
>/pol/ in a nutshell
self-loathing is the spiciest of all memes
>>
File: 1484157745073.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484157745073.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>closetfag, not coming out in the foreseeable future
>hate seeing other gays out having sex and enjoying life, in real life and on TV, while I'm a depressed virgin.
>vote for trump just to spite them
>mfw

mom's gonna freak

>>7582444
the spiciest, also nice digits
>>
>>7576085
>be gay ftm
>fantasize all the time about getting forcibly raped in bonus hole
>just can't into anal but absolutely love playing inside my other hole
>even when I'm in a more dominate mood I just want to ride some guys dick off

>>7581948
I'm always curious when bi people say they'll only sleep with either mtfs or ftms but not both. Why mtf's and not ftm's?
>>
>>7582444
Uh oh we triggered a hon. I'm not self loathing sweetheart, just ask my ex's.

But being capitalist and not believing the government should subsidize marriage is apparently /pol/ territory now.
>>
>>7582822
>Why mtf's and not ftm's?

What is benis?
>>
>>7582822
I don't know. For some reason the mental image of a dude with a pussy just doesn't jive well with me. Then again MtFs used to freak me out too so maybe time will sooth my tastes.

I'm also a bottom, which might have something to do with it now that I think about it.
>>
>dislike seeing gay characters/couples in media
>dislike seeing straight people be supportive of lgbt rights
>dislike straight people in lgbt spaces
>dislike "stand up against homophobia" initiatives
>dislike seeing accepting religions and ideologies, especially if they had an intolerant history
>dislike positive lgbt stories
>felt disgusted at all these sad people after Orlando.
>felt disgusted at the people cheering after Orlando
>convince others to stay in the closet and that all straight people are vile and cruel
>believe acceptance will never happen
>>
>>7582949
Here's your (you)
>>
>>7577110

It depends entirely on the person you're talking to. Some people will be okay with it, some not. Some will THINK they are okay with it, and then find out they aren't.
>>
File: Benjamin Blue and Danny Montero.jpg (124KB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Blue and Danny Montero.jpg
124KB, 1200x874px
>>7582949
Somebody needs a hug!
>>
File: brain dead.png (3MB, 1634x1624px) Image search: [Google]
brain dead.png
3MB, 1634x1624px
>>7576085
I create and popularize arbitrary guidelines for transitioning and ruin people lives based on those rules and regulations.
>>
>>7582937

>The mental image of a dude with a pussy just doesn't jive well with me

Same here. Maybe I'm fine with dickchicks because of how often they're spammed. If boycunts were spammed all over maybe it wouldn't seem so weird.

Also, no offense or anything but when the clit starts growing and everything gets super hairy the vagina isn't a pretty sight.
>>
>>7577020
Lesbian here and I have this issue as well. Bi girls are an auto turn off for relationships, I just don't have the energy to worry about her eventually wanting dick, my sexual performance for a lack of a dick, and in general I dislike men because they look down on women. Plus, men are traditionally trying to have sex with as many women as possible and putting my mouth on a vagina slapped by a dick like that is a no go from a purely health stand point. But being a fuck buddy with a bi girl is OK.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.