[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 16.jpg (554KB, 956x2736px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
554KB, 956x2736px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7574869
>Spack
That's the bastard who forced Joanna to go through male puberty.
>>
>>7574869
dat skullsize

holysheet
>>
File: nicole-maines.jpg (70KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
nicole-maines.jpg
70KB, 600x597px
>>7574869
He's correct and I hope to tutor under him someday.
>>
File: theyve made a monkey out of me.jpg (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
theyve made a monkey out of me.jpg
87KB, 960x540px
>>7575083
"They've made an autist out of me!"

But seriously, if that was skull autist's plan, it worked beautifully. Everyone posts about skull size now, even in their absence.
>>
>facial hair
>vocal change
>adam's apple

all of those can be fixed tho
>>
>we need trannies to start taking estrogen before male puberty
Wtf I love Spack now
>>
>>7574869
WHERE IS THIS FROM?
>>
>>7575695
bbc transgender kids
>>
File: BBC'd.jpg (9KB, 380x271px) Image search: [Google]
BBC'd.jpg
9KB, 380x271px
>>7576733
Fug
>>
>Spack Name
>Meaning English: from the Old Norse personal name Spakr. Respelling of Jewish Shpak, a >nickname from Ukrainian and Belorussian shpak ‘starling’.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>7576757
Cucked by the Big British Corporation.
>>
>>7576768
Well, that is star(t)ling.
>>
>>7576757

just torrent it, jesus

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fe07f7933e714c5733f07475e50a97d3258730e2&dn=BBC.Transgender.Kids.Who.Knows.Best.WebRip.x264-MCTV&xl=400781288&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://inferno.demonoid.pw:3393/announce&tr=udp://bt.firebit.co.uk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.ilibr.org:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.ilibr.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://inferno.subdemon.com:3395/announce
>>
>>7574869
He's not wrong, but people don't care what happens to those trannies. If they grow up to have mental illnesses and off themselves they just become a silent statistic to be used against trans people and the validity of the treatment. No big deal if some trannies kill themselves because they can't actually look like women.

People care more about the 80% of cisgender kids that grow up to be gay or bi. Potentially ruining the lives of actual trans people is considered justifiable when the majority of subjects will grow out of it. Ironically, what they're scared of unwittingly putting those kids through is practically the same thing the majority of trans people go through every day.

We're the negligible statistic. Our lives are insignificant and expendable to the majority. No one cares about us. We're to be prodded, scrutinized and picked at by apathetic clinicians and political interest groups. We're the freakshows the majority experiments with to learn more about themselves and we're to be diacarded once we're no longer useful. All the "support" we have from liberals and the MSM is hollow and will inevitably regress into hostility as the moral and political backlash sweeps through the west.
>>
>>7576878
brah, i'm not going to jail because of some half-assed documentary that promotes hacks like zucker
>>
>>7576909
they have never gone after people for downloading tv shows.

they used to go after people for hollywood movies and top 40 music but now they don't even do that.
>>
>>7576908
>All the "support" we have from liberals and the MSM is hollow and will inevitably regress into hostility as the moral and political backlash sweeps through the west.

What are you on about?
>>
>>7576935
>but now they don't even do that.
In the UK big govt is ordering ISPs to send threatening letters to people as part of a crackdown.
>>
>>7576963
Can't you see? Trans rights and public opinion on trans people are regressing in the west as an overreaction to SJWs being stupid. It's already happening in the U.S. with bathroom bills and a conservative majority in the government cracking down on us. It's going to get worse when we have more transtrenders detransitioning and going full TERF then pushing their rhetoric in the MSM.

The same thing happened in the 70s and 80s when trans people were put in the media's attention. Visibility is the worst possible thing that's happened. We were greeted and celebrated at first, now we're going to be slowly scrutinized, demonized and then attacked and forced back into the shadows. Shit's going to get way worse.
>>
>>7577157
what should we expect in the next 5-10yrs?
>>
>>7577157
>Can't you see? Trans rights and public opinion on trans people are regressing in the west as an overreaction to SJWs being stupid.
What "rights"? Bathroom rules should be decided by the building's owner. When you violate that by insisting the government steps in, you've only yourself to blame when others get the same idea and get the government to step in to stop you. And the rest of us have you to blame too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.