[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trannies claim they have a different brain, and that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: desktop.png (338KB, 3280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
338KB, 3280x1080px
>trannies claim they have a different brain, and that's why they are actually women
>usually saying something about being blasted with certain hormones during pregnancy
>large overlap discovered between autist and trannies, especially the part of focusing too much on one aspect of themselves (gender).
>new research finds the 'tism seems to be caused by inflammation from the "starches and bread" food group, and that the cure is elimenating these foods and eating a high fat diet, the more fat and meat the better

So, im guessing you retards can go home now. Turns out paleo diet is the cure to your neuro-disease, not chopping off your dick.

I mean, if this research is true, then 'tism is literally caused by the US gov't and their damn triangle of doom causing us to eat bread.
>inb4 im not autistic
>inb4 cat-scans of female brain and male brain with transgenderism
>inb4 someone claims transgenderism is caused by a flush of estrogen during fetal development
>ect.
>>
I've been on the paleo diet for 4 years and I haven't wanted my dick back yet, how long is it supposed to take?
>>
>>7572645
>haha look at me i disproved already disproved pseudoscience with more disproved pseudoscience

Sorry sir but thousands of peer reviewed studies aren't invalidated by one published in a bunk science journal.
>>
>>7572645
ackually OP

every since switching to a paleo diet I started to get more tranny feels.
>>
>>7572645
You think it's in the body or the mind? Completely different fool
>>
>>7572651
>>7572663
I know it would be stupid to ask this of you, because who wouldn't deny it - but are either of you two actually autistic? Or Assburgers (which has been reclassified as HFA)?

Also, i think that certain parts of the damaged brain tissue are re-purposed (as shown in certain studies of autist) after they grow back. Now imagine that you had a 'temporarily' damaged and inflamed brain from injecting vaccines (inb4 anti vaccer) as well as the diet that supports this inflammation. (There are simply FAR too many cases of vaccines "seemingly" causing autism for it to be a coincidence.)

Now, with a nice standard diet and the microglia calm down and stop nuking everything in the brain - but it has to redevelop. So, why your brains trying to heal from this inflammation, you start getting covered in these estrogens from everywhere. From leeching plastics, to the standard american Got Milk campaign, just filling these kids up with female hormones (and i can personally attest to this, after revisiting my elementary school and seeing a 4th grader with fucking MELONS). So, now you have a chick brain.
>>
File: tommy-lee-jones.gif (62KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-lee-jones.gif
62KB, 387x291px
>>7572750
you don't actually believe you have a female spirit, do you?
>>
File: 1480637872054.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1480637872054.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>7572645
>theatlantic.com

nice source
>>
>>7572754
> imagine that you had a 'temporarily' damaged and inflamed brain from injecting vaccines (inb4 anti vaccer) as well as the diet that supports this inflammation.

You really believe that shit? You stupid, bro.
>>
>>7572754
i have never been diagnosed with ASD but have brought it up with a couple doctors. I show some of the symptoms but doctors disagree with that assertion.

Also, I keep hearing that puberty happens in cisgirls if there's uncertainty in the family - something like no dad in the home alone can start it a year earlier, which would put your claim of nine-year-olds (fourth-graders) as possibly part of that.

And, if it was something in our food, wouldn't a lot more people be getting the tranny sickness then? Or are you saying it's only the autists?

Also, I live in Canada where use of hormones on livestock etc is banned, so it's not the milk for me.
>>
File: cowmilk.jpg (80KB, 698x785px) Image search: [Google]
cowmilk.jpg
80KB, 698x785px
>>7572764
>You really believe that shit?
yes. Its in the basics on how a fucking vaccine works retard. People kept seeing the vaccine autism connection in their kids - so the theory arose that it was from the mercury binding to the cells causing inflammation. But, now its found that the inflammation is from the immune system itself reacting to the foreign host.

See, the microglia is the white blood cell of the brain - since the white blood cells don't cross the blood brain barrier. They usually handle any thing rather easy, because shit doesn't get it because the blood brain barrier. But when you inject a large concentration of viruses and bacteria, the body reacts fine, but if anything make it into the brain - then the microglia go overdrive nuking the place up. The key to recovery is just too lower inflammation.

Also, pkd is also on the rise with other sex hormone related cancers. Doesn't it all make sense?
>>
>>7572827
I'm trans and I have no autism. Where are your crackpot theories now faggot?
>>
>>7572760
Jesus christ did I say that nigger? I just support them.
>>
So what about the ones that aren't autistic?
>>
>>7572816
I believe its caused by an inflamed brain (probably from vaccines, because of the microglia reacting to the cells crossing the blood barrier) that is influenced by the growth hormones in cows milk,and artifical estrogens (xeno ect).

>>7572826
don't ruin the fun autist

>>7572837
I believe the damage from the microglia that causes autism can manifest in many way (why we have a spectrum), as well as other causes of this same neurological disorder. Im sure there are some agp people out there that arn't autistic - but im pretty sure the 'true trans' and just being fucked by hormones and 'tism. Plus this is new shit nigger. How could you prove your not autistic anyways?
>>
>>7572897
I probably fit the criteria to be considered Trutrans. I'm still not autistic, though. How do I know? Because I do stuff autistic people won't be able to. But please don't let the statements and experiences of real people get in the way of your crackpot science theories.
>>
>>7572883
>So what about the ones that aren't autistic?
either a healthy lifestyle helped recover from the initial autism causing trauma, but still had the effect of causing the brain to become more vulnerable to external hormones, or they're agp. I mean, what kind of person ACTUALLY thinks they're a female. No normal little boy actually thinks that "im a male born in a male body", or whatever. Only an autist would think like that. And i don't mean this as an insult, i know how much "your types" tend to hate being assessed and criticized.

>>7572843
>You think it's in the body or the mind? Completely different fool
Oh sorry, the eccentric manner of speaking - accompanied by the defensiveness made me assume you had the 'tism, and (considering where we are), was also a tranny.
>>
>>7572929
>Because I do stuff autistic people won't be able to.
Would you be kind enough to provide an example?
>>
>>7572949
> either a healthy lifestyle helped recover from the initial autism causing trauma, but still had the effect of causing the brain to become more vulnerable to external hormones, or they're agp.

Life is so easy when all it takes is a assertion which can not be falsified. Using this is also a telltale sign of someone spreading pseudo science.
>>
>>7572972
Interacting with people in a way and intensity autistic people can not? Not having typical autism problems at all?

Being non-autistic is the norm, not something one has to prove. The burden of proof lies on the people who claims that trans and autism are interconnected. Those would have to prove that I'm autistic after all despite my statements.
>>
>>7572897
And the fact that there are no hormones in the milk here in Canada? Convenient that you missed that part, really.
>>
>>7572978
honest to goodness, I think i have a solid theory. You don't see any trans people in tribal lands. You also don't see autism in tribal lands. These are just two of many modern diseases that we don't 100% understand at the moment, but are undoubtedly linked to the modern lifestyle. Im trying to help you poor fools, with your skyhigh suicide rates and what not. Nobody wan'ts to see their brother start shooting himself up with estrogen and wearing a wig and trying to hide his 5 o-clock shave behind pounds of makeup. I want my brothers to accept what they are and enjoy life.

Can't you see that somethings really wrong with that thinking? Can't you understand that, maybe you have a bigger problem than what you think? How many people have to mutilate and kill themselves before you realize that its wrong?
>>
>>7573049
>You don't see any trans people in tribal lands

Maybe you should do your homework before you start spreading your crackpot science theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

Many other old cultures have similar concepts. This is a different way (not thinking in binary genders anyway) for the same problem (sex and gender not matching).

> These are just two of many modern diseases

Except that being Trans is nothing "modern" at all and has been proven to have existed in ancient times already (Romans and before)

But please don't let get any facts distort your "solid theory". You are a funny guy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (55KB, 819x383px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
55KB, 819x383px
>>7573008
>Those would have to prove that I'm autistic after all despite my statements.
Well your on 4chan for one.

>>7573036
plastics, epa, xeno-estrogens, animal meat. Also, your still going to have natural hormones considering its produced by cows for their children, and only after a pregnancy (in case you didn't know how that works).

Now if you had proof for something like - the rates of autism and transgender-ism in countries without milk, and modern plastics was the same. Shit, i guess i wouldn't have anything to say. Actually i think i even remember a certain pacific island that has a whole group of men who dress like women ( and a link was found between homosexuality, and how sexually attracted to men a mother was ) and adopt their roles in society, but i can't seem to find it.
>>
>>7573049
> Im trying to help you poor fools, with your skyhigh suicide rates and what not.

Oh really? Actually the suicide rate among trans girls is the highest when they do nothing at all. Starting transitioning reduces the suicide risk over time and especially after surgery it is more or less comparable to normal population (and the remaining suicide cases are the result of a shitty society and not of being trans/transitioning in th first place.

> Nobody wan'ts to see their brother start shooting himself up with estrogen and wearing a wig and trying to hide his 5 o-clock shave behind pounds of makeup.

Nobody wants that, right. A loving brother who is not as ignorant as you are however would acknowledge that doing this is the only way which can (and most of the time does) lead out of misery and potential suicide.

Yes, being trans is shite and transitioning is pain. It is still the right thing to do. I'm into transition for over three years and I don't regret having done it (but I hate being trans and would love to be a cis girl).
>>
>>7573090
>Unfortunately, depending on an oral tradition to impart our ways to future generations opened the floodgates for early non-Native explorers, missionaries, and anthropologists to write books describing Native peoples and therefore bolstering their own role as experts. These writings were and still are entrenched in the perspective of the authors who were and are mostly white men.
Sooo, i guess i could say something like (((them)))), but i actually believe the two spirit thing. Your wright. Except...the two spirits weren't really trans, but instead showed sighns of both sexes - non exclusivly (Or this seems to be the actual implication of the article). Or maybe i got it wrong, who knows?
>>
File: laughing bongo.jpg (1MB, 3528x2449px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bongo.jpg
1MB, 3528x2449px
>>7573152
>bovine hormones
>implying they have any significant effect on the human body
L O L

>In addition, no current evidence shows that orally consumed IGF-1 is absorbed in humans and the dietary amount is negligible when compared to what the body produces on its own
Get educated, niggers.
>>
>>7573205
If you are living in a society/tribe/.. which does not believe in binary genders and does not force gender roles upon people concepts like "Trans" lose much of any meaning and there is nothing like transitioning to the "opposite" gender because there is nothing like that.

In Thailand with all the ladyboys and the best sex reassignment surgeons in the world it is somewhat similar. Western concepts about gender don't really have that much meaning there, for them it is more of a question of who fucks and who gets fucked as a separation between man and woman. It is probably due to this that Thai language does not even have a proper word for "trans" (or cis).
>>
File: (You).gif (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
40KB, 300x300px
>>7572645
>>7573152
You sound like a retarded redneck who's constantly grasping at straws to protect his uneducated Fox News-influenced worldview, lol.

How's the weather down there, Cletus? Have you made love to your sister today yet?
>>
>>7573205
>Sooo, i guess i could say something like (((them))))
>(((them))))
Back to your containment board, /pol/tard.
>>
when will this RUN END
>>
>>7573275
Damn, i was going to just let the thread die, but i might as well give you guys one more reply.

As for you, yes. I was raised in alabama and live in Florida. I didn't vote for trump, but wanted to. But i don't watch fox news. But i was kinda inspired by the ol' flat earth theory when answering questions.

>>7573278
That was bait lol.

>>7573247
This is good stuff right here. I've never actually thought about it like this, similar to how the romans didn't have gays, becouse men>everyone else. Im still not 100% convinced that there isn't a connection to the rise of autism and the rise of trannies, but i think you've opened a new avenue. Maybe its time to whip out the ol "autism is caused by neanderthal dna" theory, since Asians have higher levels of that.
>>
>>7572645
>says that starches and bread cause inflammation of the brain

while it is true that autism an brain inflammation are related, according to autismspeaks (yeah I know)

>In the largest study of its kind, researchers studying brains affected by autism found a common pattern: Widespread activation of brain immune cells that produce inflammation. The investigators conclude that the brain inflammation likely resulted from, rather than caused, autism.

So no, autism causes brain inflammation, not the other way around, and not by fucking bread.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-suggests-brain-inflammation-hallmark-autism

>>7572754
>Now imagine that you had a 'temporarily' damaged and inflamed brain from injecting vaccines

Are you fucking serious? thats not how vaccines work. Vaccines work by introducing a lesser strain of a virus into the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Even then the downsides really only relate to the virus' impact on the body, most of which don't even interact with the brain.

>inb4 im not autistic
>inb4 cat-scans of female brain and male brain with transgenderism
>inb4 someone claims transgenderism is caused by a flush of estrogen during fetal development
>inb4 anti-vaccer

Just because you say inb4 doesn't make you immune to those arguments, all of which are more credible and well researched than your own.

>inb4 the sky is blue
>inb4 water is wet
>inb4 a sound well researched argument that refutes my claims with science
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1136x640px
>>7572645
>>7572754

Reminder that op is is the ban dodging pedophile spammer and he's constantly getting banned and dodges BC his pathetic autistic obsessions

He was banned while posting this sane thing hours ago, so Sage and report.

Let the mods know the shameless pedo came back.
>>
Just because autism has a high comorbidity with being transgender, doesn't mean they're literally caused by the same thing. Also how does this explain digit ratio, etc.
>>
>>7572645
You didn't cite any peer reviewed data you autistic tinfoiler

You've got nothing but pop psych and disgraced jokes
>>
>>7572897
>vaccines give you autism and autism gives you transgenderism
inthetrash.jpg
>>
File: IMG_4467-672x372.jpg (73KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467-672x372.jpg
73KB, 672x372px
this

educate you'reselves senpai. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autismcuremms21aug13.shtml
just need some mms to cure the autism and you won't suffer from the intestinal parasites anymore deluding you into wanting to cur off you're penis pic related (autisms-causing parasites)
>>
I dont have autism what now fggt? And yes I was tested for it my doctor even told me if I had autism it wouldve hindered my transition.
>>
>>7572645

>Implying sexy tgirls are not already on paleo or at least "no simple carbs" diet
>Implying I have eaten a simple carb in the last 2 years
>Implying either of those websites are legitimate journals of science

I could go on but this is a low quality bait thread, I... I just can't help myself though.
>>
>>7572645
most FtMs are autistic
MtFs have feminized brain
>>
>>7572645
>especially the part of focusing too much on one aspect of themselves (gender).
That's not actually an autism trait, though. Unless you're a grandmother and have to have it explained to you in simple terms.
>>
File: behold a satan.jpg (132KB, 636x500px) Image search: [Google]
behold a satan.jpg
132KB, 636x500px
Why did /lgbt/ argue with a retard for 40 posts?

That was someone who doesn't check their sources and believes whatever garbage they've dredged up on the internet to be valid. I'd be ashamed to call them /pol/, because even /pol/ knows better than to take any mainstream media at face value. They quote bad research and bad science that was refuted hundreds of times, and stubbornly refuses to change their views on the validity of their source.

If you read the original article, it doesn't even advocate for the stopping of transition or different treatment of individuals that are trans, it's merely quoting papers that refer to the incidence of both conditions together. OP made a ridiculous leap to paleo diets and anti-vaxxing pseudoscience that is completely ridiculous.

>>7572645
Stop being an idiot and enjoy your introductory course to C, Redditfag. You're in America, so you can be as wrong as you want, but it won't stop us anyone calling you a retard.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>7575747
>and enjoy your introductory course to C
....how did you know i was studying comp science?

also, lgbt loves to argue, i came here becouse i had a stupid idea about a few things i tied together and thought i would test the waters. But shit, i guess even if i was right (which im not) then delusional trannies would never admit it. Plus pol is always sloppy, so fuck you nigger.

>>7574279
am not lol. Does it scare you that there are so many people like me?
>>
>>7575590
>tfw legit diagnosed mtf sperg
>>
>>7576403
Too bad your image hashes and all the string searches prove you are the pedophiles or someone who's trafficked files with him and acts just like him

Shouldn't have slipped up, you're gonna lose your use of 4chan now pedy

Sage and report, bring this ban dodging shitposter to his knees everyone
>>
>>7576577
lol dude relax. I literally saw the post on pol, and replicated it on here because i knew it would get results. I wanted an honest discussion but your being a bit, autistic about the whole thing. I wouldn't even know how to change my ip anyways, and all of the images i used, every single one, i just googled and saved right before the post. I don't have a reason to keep reaction images on my computer so i just save and delete them when im done.
>>
>>7572645
>Le everybody is Autistic

More (((psychiatrists))) pushing pills on fucking everybody for "disorders" that are normal human behavior caused by excess or lack of proper parenting and childhood experiences. Muh Autism Spectrum where nearly everybody falls along that line somewhere therefore everybody is an autist. Here's your pills!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170114-133031.png (398KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-133031.png
398KB, 1080x1920px
>>7573049
>You don't see any trans people in tribal lands
>>
>>7572645
>So, im guessing you retards can go home now. Turns out paleo diet is the cure to your neuro-disease, not chopping off your dick.
When you have a study with a sample size of 5+ (which is still cold fusion tier, but it's better than no evidence at all) that shows ``paleo diet" cures gender dysphoria, then we'll consider accepting your theory. Until then, we're going to go with scientific consensus over some clickbait.
>>
>>7576602
Doesn't matter, you break the rules and shitpost and hold files that indicate you spam snuff, then soon you won't have to worry about posting on pol or any of 4c
>>
>>7576810
am i going to get banned lol? nah. Never have, never will. Just let it die, dude.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.