[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wasn't transition supposed to alleviate my dysphoria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: sopraccigliaperfette2.jpg (72KB, 1445x881px) Image search: [Google]
sopraccigliaperfette2.jpg
72KB, 1445x881px
I am post-transition, I have done everything that is humanly possible, and I do not pass and I am miserable and suicidal because of that. I look GROTESQUE. I miss the days when I could leave the house (pre-transition) without being terrified of being harassed and ridiculed. I have had liposuction, breast augmentation, SRS, FFS, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing, fillers, chemical peels, have taken make up lessons, I have my own full hair, but gosh, I cannot find words to express how miserable and devastated and dysphoric I am. I avoid looking in the mirror, I literally cover mirrors in my apartments. I have cut off all of my friends since they can't relate to what I am going through. The crazy part is that my dysphoria increased exponentially after my transition. I lost my job, my family, my friends, I can't travel, I can't join a gym, I cannot go to the beach, I don't go to the pool. It is just unbearable for me. Contrary to popular belief, it is not the "fake pussy" what is causing all this depression. I do not understand why SRS gets all the bad press. My vagina is orgasmic and realistic, but, nobody sees it, what people see on the outside is a surgically altered man. I started transition relatively early and HRT gave me softer skin and giggly legs and cellulite, water retention, visible spider veins... but all of that is absolutely irrelevant. I do not pass and I get furious when people here and on other boards suggest transition. Wasn't transition supposed to make me at least more serene? Now I can't even go back, not because of my vagina (nobody sees it in public) or my boobs (I can remove them), but my face is surgically altered in a weird way and I cannot look male and I do not look female. I look just like a freak, a male freak. Anyone else feels like me? (picture is unrelated, I didn't know which picture to use)
>>
>>7571535
can you post a picture so we know what you mean?
>>
post pics
>>
>>7571535
To have done all that and still not pass, while lots of pre-SRS/early-HRT trannies look cis, is really awful. Your body must have been FUCKED by testosterone.
>>
>>7571545
I do not have the guts to post a pic, I have deleted all of my pics, plus, you need to see me in real life to determine how bad I look, how I move my face and the weird facial expressions due to bad plastic surgery. Sorry, but I can't post pics.
>>
Normally I'd say "lol hon kys" but I gotta tell you girl...

There is a small chance that you're ugly as fuck and are unfixable. More likely, though, after all of this work, your issue is in your mind.

You don't get as many fucking surgeries and "procedures" as you've had without serious body issues.

It's unlikely that your body is the problem. The problem is likely your perspective. Get some therapy.
>>
>>7571565
i am sorry anon. you sound like a cute anime girl from this anime with a similar plot but not really but it sort of makes sense.

I will protect you.

[spoiler]d-do you like transgirls?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7571565
just blur out your eyes or whatever, but please post pictures
>>
>>7571565
Just take another one, or record a short video and post the webm. It may be hard, but you may serve as a warning for transgirls considering those procedures, and save somebody from the regret you're having.
>>
>>7571583
It is not in my mind. And I am going to therapy, I am wasting money on therapists who are not helping. Please explain something to me, if you say I am crazy:

why people make slips and call me he/him and then correct themselves? Like the teller the other day and they didn't even hear my voice. Why I am in my car stuck in traffic and a car is next to me, they look at me and start laughing? why have I been clocked thousands of times if it is all in my mind? Please explain
>>
>>7571596
Don't worry anon, I'll protect you from everyone.

pls be my gf.
>>
Damn you must have a lot of money to be wasting it like that, give me some.
>>
>>7571596
>tfw waiting for anon to b my gf
>>
>>7571565
If nothing else just post some pics before you kill yourself. At least then it might be able to help other trans girls determine if they have a chance or not.
>>
>>7571535
There's no way possible to get your brain and stick it in a cis girl's body and have you just live there. Surgery and hormones are the closest we can get, that's why transitioning is encouraged.
No one transitions and tells themselves that they are exactly like a cis girl. Even if you pass 110% and no one can tell you apart from cis girls, *you* know you didn't start that way and you didn't have the exact same upbringing as her.
And you never will. This is something you accept when you start transitioning.
It's the closest you can get but you'll never get there.

The fact that you got that far without realizing that is just pitiful.
>>
>>7571714
no dont tell anon to kill herself.

I need her to be my waifu
>>
anon if you give me some of that cash you're swimming in you can be my bf
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (480KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
480KB, 500x270px
your mistake is that you let others define what womanhood is on your behalf. i am sure you're making others but honestly, you have a really bad perspective on what's needed in order for you to feel happy and comfortable in your own skin. you really need to look into the concept of self-compassion and go from there. i wish you the best though for real. I know how it feels. I have looked at my situation and my appearance and Ive thought I was fucked. Ive thought it intermitently for years. But its all bullshit. People have a lot of love for you and me. Focus on that more. Focus more on how far you've come.
>>
File: 1484084481335.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
1484084481335.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>7571535

Are you sure you're trans OP? Maybe you were AGP and got meme'd into transition so now you're experiencing what real transwomen feel pre-hrt. I would feel sorry for you, but welcome to our hell.
>>
Post pics op
>>
>>7571535
Congrats you made yourself into a meme, but its ok, you may be able to change your face back and just be a guy publicly.

You have mental illness, changeing your body was never going to help, even if you were sucsessful transition and noone was the wiser. You need actual psycological help. None of this trans meme stuff. Just get to a point where you feel comfortable.
>>
Passing alleviates dysphoria

Not passing and transitioning makes things worse

How in the fuck did you afford all that
>>
>>7571535
>succumbing to your mental illness doesn't cure it

Whoa...
>>
>>7571995
This is probably the right decision.
However, the idea that there is another treatment for this is inaccurate. Transitioning is the treatment that the medical community gives to gender-dysphoric individuals. It is the "actual psychological help".
Unless you're here to push that one shitty case study on pimozide.
>>
>>7572073
IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN TOO?
>>
>>7572073
Hey skullanon.
>>
>>7571535
Affording all that should have told you that you couldn't transition well.
You must have been a well functioning and manly man to have all that money.
>>
File: skullautist.png (71KB, 354x201px) Image search: [Google]
skullautist.png
71KB, 354x201px
>>7572073

Hey, it's you!
>>
I agree that requesting pics is stupid. Even Ru Paul can look good in pictures
>>
>>7572095
you guys realize this thread was made by skull-chan, right?
>>
>>7572073
#triggered
>>
File: questchins.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
questchins.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>jiggly legs and cellulite, visible spider veins.
Wtf, I had those even before HRT.

What does this mean?
>>
This thread has to be bait
>>
>>7572374
It's pretty obvious this is some made up post try and discourage trans people from transitioning, probably made by some /pol/fag or some homosexual that likes femboys.
>>
>>7572374
>>7572447
>not recognizing skull-chan's posting style
newtrans pls go
>>
>>7572447
>implying anyone really passes and that this thread isn't the first shred of honesty on this entire goddamn forum
>>
>>7571535
>Wasn't transition supposed to make me at least more serene?
You're thinking of the eunuch calm. That's reserved for those people brave enough to eschew hormones of any kind.
>>
>>7572374
>>7572447
>anyone unpassable must be bait
how fucking delusional are you underage children on here
no, everyone doesn't fucking start at 16 you retards holy shit
>>
>>7571535
i had srs and regret it a lot lmfao.
im in the same boat for a lot of that unfortunately.
do you have a way we can talk?
>>
>>7572934
Since you are a hon, your opinion is completely irrelevant and worthless.
>>7572943
t. Chaser masquerading as tranny
>>
>>7572621
>forum
>>
>>7571535
If you're not happy to be a hon, you weren't trutrans in the first place and should have been gatekept.
>>
>>7571535

Make friednds with a drag queen and ask for beauty tips and/or a makeover.
>>
>>7571535

You are not a woman and you will never be one.

kys eunuch
>>
>>7571596
There are types of therapy that help you recognize when your thinking is distorted. I recommend you look into it.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-cognitive-distortions/

Check out number four.
>>
no, hrt was. they are not the same thing mulan.
>>
The is the true horror of the disease that has infected your mind. You want to become something that you can never possibly. Worse, you cannot seem to even get close. You can continue to look like a freak and live life as a reject. Which seems like the only option, because it is too late for you to repress.
>>
>>7573824
>You want to become something that you can never possibly
Says the cat doing people things, like posting their opinions on the internet. Don't you have a couch to irreparably damage.
>>
>>7571535
i has ffs and detransitioned. you can use bone cement to make the roundness "straight" again and u can get a browbone implant. nosejob with fillers and chin and jaw implant. please dont spread bs :)
>>
>>7573933
If you keep disrespecting me, you can say goodbye to your beautiful office chair, despicable biped.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (64KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
64KB, 552x368px
>>7572073
>>
>>7572073
I look kinda shit in pictures and pass anyway, passing is easy and nobody honestly believes your bait threads where you claim you started at 16 and spent 60k on FFS, yet still don't pass. That shit's straight-up impossible, unless you're not even trying with your voice or something.
>>
>>7571535
You will never pass. You will never be accepted. You will always be seen as a freak because you are. All your surgeries and transitions have done is made your fucked up mental state reflect and scare into a fucked up physical appearance. You already know you're wrong you already know you're a broken abomination. And I suspect you already know what you need to do.

Do it.
>>
>>7571535
There is no way after all that effort that you still don't pass at all. You are either suffering from some sort of BDD (like how anorexic people still think they are fat as fuck despite looking like a Holocaust survivor) OR you were so horrifically ugly, disfigured and hunchback-of-Notre-Dame tier fucked up that no amount of surgery could ever do shit for you ever.

That or you went to some shit-tier 3rd world "plastic surgeon" and paid $1,500 for FFS and $500 for a vagina in the backroom of a Mexican taco shop.
>>
File: Amanda-Lepore-nose-job.jpg (64KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Lepore-nose-job.jpg
64KB, 600x900px
>>7574349
>>7576619
>There is no way after all that effort that you still don't pass at all.

you don't know shit
>>
>>7576619
you are a retarded mongoloid who should f. himself. You are fucking stupid and delusional. What you are saying basically is that no transsexual is unpassable when the reality is there are many trannies who do not pass despite hrt and ffs. Hrt does not change the bone structure, you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>7574349
oh my gosh, why don't individuals like you just die? what a waste of human organs. There are plenty of examples of unpassable transsexuals who have spent a fortune on FFS and do not pass
>>
Thank Dog I was born intersex and transitioned at 12.

We should force all hons/late transitioners to suicide tbqh
>>
>>7577087
>We should force

Are you Mussolini?
>>
>>7573627
so, any transsexual who gets clocked and harassed is because she has some cognitive distortion. Really? I knew that faggots like you were stupid, but christ, not this stupid. Thinking that some mones and some surgery will make you indistinguishable from a real woman. Jesus.
>>
OK ANGIE
OK ANGIE
OK ANGIE
OK ANGIE
OK ANGIE
>>
>>7577171
Yes
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.