[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a relationship as a gender weirdo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 400x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 400x668px
I feel like I'm so abnormal that finding a girl who's into me is super unlikely.

Im a guy and I crossdress occasionally(and think I look pretty good), which wouldn't be too crazy but I also take female hormones.

I don't really believe in non binary though so that just makes me a guy with tits? Where am I supposed to find a woman who's into that sort of thing? I like being able to be myself but it's like I've cut my dating pool to like 0.001% of what it was
>>
>>7532144
is that a tranny on the left, cis on the right?
>>
>>7532144
so move to a city, if you're hot you're hot and you'll find someone
>>
>>7532152
I think it's just a girl who dressed her boyfriend up but idk

>>7532180
I'm at uni now. Going to be going out dressed in the new semester, hopefully that works out for me
>>
>>7532144
See this is why I larp as cishet instead of being a genderqueer crossdresser.
>>
>>7532402
Larp as a cis woman or man, and what are you really?
>>
>>7532200
don't go out dressed if you don't identify as a woman, you'll only end up causing trouble for yourself.
>>
>>7532937
What? Why not?
>>
>>7532411
Larp as a cisman. I consider myself a transbian. So being a straight dude is simpler since i'm a masc hon.
>>
What exactly does that image try to tell me?

That the left crossdresser/tranny is almost as hot as the cis girl or that no tranny will ever gonna pass?
>>
File: enhanced-21196-1437066089-11[1].jpg (123KB, 625x895px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-21196-1437066089-11[1].jpg
123KB, 625x895px
>>7535440
That's victoria justice and avan jogia, and he's not a tranny, he's pretty hot actually
>>
>>7535478
Thanks for clarification. You're a good anon.
>>
>>7532144
you're infertile
look for people who'd want that e.g. single moms, women with multiple partners, trannies etc
>>
>>7532937
this is retarded, as long as you pass or don't hon it up, nothing happens
>>
File: 1480235072118.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1480235072118.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
>>7532144

Fuck, that picture is so triggering.
>>
>>7537688
what makes it triggering, senpai?
>>
>>7537705

It reminds me that I'm never going to pass because I'm a late transitioning hon who couldn't start hormones until eighteen.
>>
>>7537723
Lol I've seen plenty of passing people transition up until their late 20s
Really depends on genetics.

Also that picture is from a TV show and the left is a cis guy
>>
>>7532152
oh my gosh, you can't tall, stupid? You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>7532152
you should be able to tell by looking at the size of the head alone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.