[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to do it fammers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: leelah3n-4-web.jpg (110KB, 970x1722px) Image search: [Google]
leelah3n-4-web.jpg
110KB, 970x1722px
Convince me to do it fammers.
>>
Woah good job /lgbt/ how'd you know not getting any attention is my biggest trigger?
>>
>>7526195
Don't feel like it, just stay on the skittles famalam.
>>
>>7526259
Different anon here, but considering Leelah became an hero because of no skittles...
>>
>>7526195
I always thought Leelah sucked for killer herself. Would of loved to see her after a few years on HRT.
>>
You fuckers are the worst. Just convince me to off myself, it ain't hard.
>>
>>7526386
I'm sure you'll meet a wonderful guy or girl someday anon, don't give up now
>>
>>7526407
I live with my girlfriend, still wanna die. Help a bitch out.
>>
>>7526421
I'm doxxing you just to tell your girlfriend to cuddle with you.
>>
>>7526324
Yeah, she definitely wasn't hon-tier like she was saying in her suicide note. Even a few years of extra testosterone probably wouldn't make her a hon.
>>
>>7526195
ur body ur bizness go it free ur self from thios world
>>
Leelah is a cunt for killing herself the way she did. hurrrr i'll just jump in front of a truck, cause fuck that truck driver, right?
>>
>>7526454
y get other people involed why not go out alone
>>
>>7526454
There are some people who literally jump in front of a train or jump off buildings, she did alright, and the truck driver was sympathetic.
>>
>>7526454
At least we know she was trutrans by being so horrified by puberty that she would rather die than turn into a man.
>>
>>7526195
Nobody will ever see you as the girl you are inside. Instead they will see a mentally sick freak in a dress. Time for you to an hero. It's the final and ultimate stage for all trutrans people.
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (23KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
23KB, 200x294px
>>7526567
mady the people that clame to be sane are mentally ill and depritly cling to what thay think is sanety and the ones u call crazy are actuly sane
>>
>>7526464
>>7526483
>>7526531
nah, fuck her.
>>
>>7526195
Pros- You could be martyred and help the rest of us out a lot if your story's/suicide note's sad enough and if you post it on enough internet outlets.

Cons- You could miss out on something great.
>>
File: IMG_3849.png (171KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.png
171KB, 450x700px
Sacrifice yourself to save the world from darkness!!!
>>
>>7526935
Gross, the last thing I want to do is help "the community". I used to think it was the SJWs with their genderfluid "trans today, cis tomorrow" non-transitioning co-opting bullshit that were trying only bad ones, and yeah they're bad. But we're all garbage. Just absolute garbage. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me around is knowing that if I did it, disgusting people would fill their soapboxes with my bones and use my suicide to their own ends. I don't trust any of you but I know we deserve eachother. I think I just wish someone would exterminate all of us.
>>
>>7527539
give it a couple of years and the americans will probably give us your wish :/
>>
>>7527573
Iunno, the US isn't the country absolutely brimming with anti-LGBT sandniggers these days. Good luck europoors.
>>
>>7527625
no we've got ex KGB coopting a nuclear millenarian supremacist Christian movement to undermine Pax Americana by putting our country under the stewardship of a senile narcissist

shit's dark as fuck, no one seems to care.. but op should just grow out their hair and stop being a needy brat
>>
>>7526195
Honestly, the world is better off without worms like Leelah, they spread like a disease and do nothing but damage to the world
>>
>>7526195
If you want us to convince you OK. You are a worthless piece of meat, a disgusting burden to the whole planet. You would do a great favor if you could finally end your miserable life. You ruined your parents and everyones lives by being born. I'd suggest you to take one of your dildos, push it down on your throat and choke on it.
>>
>>7526195
JUST DO IT ALREDY!
>>
>>7527665
Bruh I've even on mones for two years, OP pic is just a tranny that offed herself, not me. My hair's quite gorgeous tyvm faggot.
>>
>>7527539
yea all of humanity should die no joke
>>
File: waiting for reply.jpg (58KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for reply.jpg
58KB, 300x240px
>>7526195
>when it's been years and you're still waiting for the nudes to leak out
>>
Are you all just heartless monsters?
What purpose did posting this picture serve? Have some fucking respect.

Just turn off your computers and try talking to people and maybe you'll regain some humanity.
>>
>>7526195
Neck yourself faggot
>>
>>7526195
I love that people think that ANYONE on 4chan will do what you demand of them. The results are usually very funny. Please, OP, You have everything to live for. Your parents will miss you. Your girlfriend will too. Dont do it!
>>
>>7533985
>implying OP wasn't using reverse psychology and is actually desperately looking for reasons to live on
>>
>>7536648
Urge to kill myself rising.

Thanks. :D
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.