[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /tttt/ treat trutrans and agp as mutually exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: blanchard on agp.png (16KB, 571x122px) Image search: [Google]
blanchard on agp.png
16KB, 571x122px
why does /tttt/ treat trutrans and agp as mutually exclusive categories when blanchard believes agps are more trutrans than hstses?
>>
File: disgust.png (1MB, 1236x1398px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
1MB, 1236x1398px
>>7525979
Not wanting to be a woman is a defining trait of trutrans in that you didn't have a choice to become one. AGP vs. Trutrans is the epitome of Feels vs. Reals.
>>
>>7525979
Remember that bit about how it's always hons who talk about true trans stuff. Guess the megaforhead OP proves that.
>>
>>7525979
Cause people on /lgbt/ are idiots that will misuse and misunderstand anything they need in order to perpetuate their agenda of self-hatred/stigmatization of non-normalized femininity?
>>
File: C1dhT10WQAA2Dyj.jpg (20KB, 284x365px) Image search: [Google]
C1dhT10WQAA2Dyj.jpg
20KB, 284x365px
>>7525979
I mean, skullsize autist would probably have a field day with this hon
>>
>>7525979
As an AGP i've always considered HSTS to be closer to the average ciswomen. I can't figure out how it'd be the other way.
>>
>>7525979
>blanchard believes agps are more trutrans than hstses?
That hack and his friends insisted bisexuality was fake. Then were made a mockery of by stricter standards.

I can only imagine how he and his hon worshipers would react to femboys and others who do stuff to look like girls but like androgyny and identify as guys
>>
>>7526067
>stricter standards
and a lot of people who self-identify as bisexual don't fit those stricter standards
>>
>>7525979
It doesn't really matter. Both types were born male and either wish to be or think they are female. If trannies were dogs AGPs would be one breed and "trutrans"(a term that Blanchard and his supporters would reject, mind you) would be another. Both groups are MtF trans, and both have clinical dysphoria.

The only reason to separate the two typologies is to correctly address the unique issues both of them face either before, during or after transition. Using the science and the clinical terms themselves as a way to disparage, invalidate or otherwise harm a member of one group is a crass, and morally reprehensible act indicative of transphobia.

I'm honestly not surprised why hsts(or people who claim to be such) use AGP as an insult when they're the group to be more likely to suffer from internalized transphobia.
>>
>>7526085
Not when his study was redone under controlled criteria designed by real scientists.

Even when he carried it out he couldn't replicate it. So it's beyond discredited.

Never mind later studies showing bisexuality is dead common, esp in women for some reason I don't understand.
>>
>>7526086
>If trannies were dogs AGPs would be one breed and "trutrans"(a term that Blanchard and his supporters would reject, mind you) would be another
funnily enough...
>>
>>7526086
The only legit groups are hons and nonhons, you cull the first group, which incidentally has pervs in it
>>
>>7526086
Why are they called "homosexual transsexuals" though? First of all, being attracted to a guy as a girl is straight.

Second of all, a lot of trutrans are inherently bisexual, like cis women.
>>
>>7526103
Laverne Cox isn't trutrans.
>>
>>7526103
You're quoting an even bigger hon than the one in >>7525979 >>7526034

And in this case Eliot stalks kids and faked being a "transkid" despite physically being an obvious hon. You keep going worse.
>>
>>7526123
No but compared to a pervert and possible pedophile like Eliot, she might as well be
>>
File: AGP v. Trutrans.jpg (80KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
AGP v. Trutrans.jpg
80KB, 640x960px
>>7526103
>>7526127
I feel like it's important to establish the fact that trutrans is completely different from being HSTS.
>>
>>7526147
You mean being HSTS doesn't mean they can't be hons or creeps like Eliot (if he isn't AGP)
>>
>>7526111
It's just the terminology Blanchard used. He considered 'trutrans' to be highly effeminate homosexual men that fit in a female social role better than a male one, which is why they sought out sex reassignment. Granted he didn't consider either group female, even after transition. His theory would not acknowledge a straight, post op trans woman as straight. That's just how he thought.

This board has no problem tossing around the AGP label, they should be consistent and use the corresponding terminology for "trutrans" if they want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>7526191
If you're that holier than thou hon from >>7525979 you can piss off
>>
>>7526008
Of course we hate ourselves.

And we'll hate the filth that embodies the ugliness and corruption we despise with all our spirit
>>
>>7526067
There is some merit to the idea of fake bisexuals vs true bisexuals though.
>>
>>7526370
Which hardly matters when the newer studies prove many straights are fake and really bi.
>>
>>7526385
Ouch fake straights? I guess this fits me since i'm attracted to trannies , crossdressers and qt twinks but call myself straight.
>>
>>7525979
>That tweet
a new era of memes begins
AGPS CONFIRMED FOR TRUTRANS GET OUT FAKE WOMEN REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7525979
Because Blanchard has been debunked a 1000 times by every expert around the planet and is a retarded hack "doctor".

That psychotic SJW cunt is also just as fucked in the head and doesn't even identify as trans. He admits in tweets he is a male who doesn't identify as a woman and only dresses up despite also being on hormones; a completely confused hon nutjob.
>>
Balmchard is a senile old chaser who is in way over his head. No one takes this old creep seriously anymore.
>>
>>7527810
>>7527852
Anyone using the term AGP obviously does take him seriously.
>>
>>7527856
AGP in itself is not a bad term if it's only used as a synonym for fetishists/transvestites.
>>
>>7527864
It is an awful term exactly because it is being used to delegitimatize transsexuals who transition late or who are aroused by crossdressing pre-transition. People who use it generally cherry pick the details they like and ignore the rest of what Blanchard said while all of it is actually bullshit.
>>
I didn't know this guy had a Twitter or that he he would follow Blaire White.
>>
>>7528136
He follows Blaire and a bunch of TERFs.
>>
>>7527864
>a medical term from flawed research divested of its original means used to mean whatever I feel like about those dirty pervs I don't like isn't bad
>>
>>7528186
>original means
original meaning*
>>
>>7527810
So he's like a femboy that expired years ago if you look at >>7526034

The crazy thing is he calls others fakers when he's a hon
>>
>>7527943
> it is being used to delegitimatize transsexuals who transition late or who are aroused by crossdressing pre-transition
Those are evil by default and need to be purged violently for the good of all
>>
>>7525996
>AGP vs. Trutrans is the epitome of Feels vs. Reals.
No, AGP vs trutrans is choice vs feels.
>>
>>7525979
Does he post here?

He sounds familiar.
>>
>>7528633
what is blanchard is caraposter tho
>>
>>7529124
Is Caraposter an AGP or an HSTS?
>>
>>7529911
Repressing AGP
>>
File: mtsw.png (26KB, 751x275px) Image search: [Google]
mtsw.png
26KB, 751x275px
>>7527864
except that discredits transitioning women who have fetishistic histories and assumes they're on the same level as current transvestites
agp, for all people use it as an insult, is the only common variation that *doesn't*
>>7527810
i don't think you understand the thought process of trans terfs
the writer of that post is trans, but she's a terf and doesn't identify as trans for political reasons, hence her specific self-identification as 'male' (which terfs use to mean 'natal male' or 'amab', not 'man')
>>7528332
she's referring to herself as a faker given she's not agp
>>
>>7530369
He's talking about what's true or not, so he's a crazy crossdresser who happens to be a hon.

IS likely AGP because hon=AGP.

And male=man, especially if you're a hon.

This crazy perv is probably one of the shitposters in this board.
>>
>>7530534
>because hon=AGP
/tttt/'s definition of 'hon' is too insane to say it means anything
anyone who doesn't pass to skull-chan is a hon now
>>
>>7530545
He is a hon. Just look at >>7526034 , and seems happy to be that way which is another sign of being a hon and AGP.

Notice that even femboys who without trying pass better than that still get crippling BDD and want FFS.

So there's an obvious difference between innocent people suffering from problems and complacent hons who terrorize everyone around them.
>>
>>7530564
she passes to cis people
i test pretty much any trans person i want to get a realistic hold on the passability of to cis people, given they make up 99.8% of the population
and about 64% of people who identify as trans/are transitioning (35% nonbinary + 29% ftm) have the same ability to clock trans women as cis people do, given most trans guys and 'nonbinaries' don't actively build up that skillset like trans women
so only a minority of a minority of the population will recognize 90% of the people called 'hons' on this board as trans
>>
>>7530614
Nose chin and other vertical things are enormous. You wouldn't see that in women without some major disease.

Odds are he doesn't pass at all but people are either too polite/afraid to say anything or just give him the benefit of doubt.

Just because he isn't on the same level as the mega hons doesn't make him a hon.

He's bad and complacent about being bad even though that hurts everyone else. That's the archetype of AGP, even Blanchard says so, that AGP=Hon.

So he's an immoral hon/AGP who would dare judge people younger and more socially concious despite all of his wrong doings.
>>
>>7530614
That Isn't passing by any stretch

Not passing combined with not having BDD is a cardinal sign of AGP. AGP are shameless.
>>
I feel so much guilt about being AGP.

I am transitioning (HRT and all the jazz) but I feel like I'm being consumed by my sexuality and I hate it :(
>>
>>7525979
>>7530545
Wait, but op is calling AGP predators and rapists in their Twitter account. But they're very obviously AGP themselves.

And simultaneously claim AGP are true trans
>>
>>7530749
Yeah and I also sometimes feel bad about taking away organs from people who need transplants...
>>
>>7525979
All hons are AGP and all AGP are hons

Being a Hon is muturally exclusive with being true trans and is usually a sign of perversion/corruption
>>
>>7530614
This board also just doesn't have much actual honposting. It's mostly retarded autists saying omg I'm a hon and then not passing because they live in their parents' basement. Actual hons are uncanny and generally unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>7530614
>and about 64% of people who identify as trans/are transitioning (35% nonbinary + 29% ftm) have the same ability to clock trans women as cis people do, given most trans guys and 'nonbinaries' don't actively build up that skillset like trans women

Holy shit this is really really good to know actually. This board delivers sometimes
>>
>>7526034
Nose and chin are unpassing, even to a normie. Next.
>>
>>7533600
There are some cases where the people that haven't developed the skill set to clock people are able to identify a transgirl. It's usually when a combination of factors are in play - frame being too large, voice being off, face having something that's a little too big (usually nose, chin, jaw or brow). If something is excessively large, it'll throw everything out off balance and make you look like a wicked witch at best.
>>
>>7533593
>>7525979

Notice that when anything creepy violent or evil is done, it's always done by a hon and not a transgirl.

So that means you can just equate and replace AGP with hon and get rid of hons because all violent petverts are only hons.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.