[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not mtf i'm just someone who decided to take hrt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473597446415.jpg (42KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
1473597446415.jpg
42KB, 750x545px
I'm not mtf i'm just someone who decided to take hrt for boobs and soft skin, and I am worried about being mistaken for a transwoman who can't even bother to dress like a woman or put in effort at passing. I don't want to reflect poorly on the transwoman population, even to the prejudicial dickheads. So sorry in advance for any damage I may cause to the image of all you struggling transwomen.
>>
>>7504512
You'll regret it in a month and detrans. We don't care
>>
>>7504512
I mean how passable are you and how do you present? You may just come off as a dyke, in which case no harm no foul.
>>
>>7504538
Well I don't pass right now but I might in a few months. I have long hair but otherwise look like a man. Dykes don't have long hair and deep voices.
>>
>>7504512
So you identify as male and take hrt for soft skin and boobs. That is how I take what you wrote.

You would only hurt Trans women by getting attention for claiming womanhood and oppression. For fighting to insert yourself into a place that doesn't want you.
>>
>>7504512
>not trans yet decide to partake in hormone-replacement therapy
You're going to experience dysphoria and suffer. Abort mission
>>
>>7504587
I feel like the hormones will probably turn him trans desu
>>
>>7504587
>>7504570
I don't identify as male either. The body I was born with is not my ideal.
>>
>>7504587
If he wants a feminine body he'll be just fine just like the femboys that do it
>>
>>7504642
>>7505745
This >>7504512 is a femboy, rest of you stop bullying
>>
>>7504642
If you are taking cross sex hormones, you are literally medically endeavoring to change your biological sex, so you are technically transsexual (changing to a different sex), regardless of whether you are also transgender (identifying as a different gender than that assigned at birth). Note: there is nothing wrong with this, that's just how it is.
>>
File: cry.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>7504512
Don't worry, no one will confuse you for a woman ever. Hormones don't work anyway even if you were 2 years on them.
>>
>>7504512
Dumb AGP
>>
>>7506001
Femboys are just trannys in denial.
>>
That's cute as fuck, it's too bad rabbits shit a lot or else I would have one as a pet. That and bad experiences
>>
>>7506149
Trannies are femboys with delusions and a few screws loose and a sexual fetish.
>>
OP you'd only be making trannies look bad if you pretended to be a girl without a body that matches it.

Nothing can really make trannies look worse though, they're already bottom of the barrel shit in the eyes of the public.

Furthermore you're more likely to just be stared at eventually, when you're girly enough but still go around as a boy. That and maybe some harassment.
T. femboy over 3 years into hormones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.