[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hormones for a femboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So what are the pros and cons, both Short and long term, of taking hormones while just being a femboy?

I like my feminine traits and want to be a submissive bottom, also a crossdresser, so enhancing feminity would be nice. However i don't want to fall to the meme and start living as a girl because years of HRT.

However testosterone will gradualy transform my belly in a hairy beer belly, my thick legs in slim, male legs and my faggot face will melt and make me look like a disgusting man.

But hormones will fuck up my university and carreer (I've heard bad things about hormones fucking concentration and bipolarity/humor changes.)

What is the final decision?
>>
>>7503673
Looking pretty and feeling good about yourself is worth it love ;3
>>
>>7503673
They don't really damage intelligence, just act the way you always do, worth it for vanity
>>
I took the HRT plunge solely for crossdressing to stop any masculinisation that was waiting to get me.

The big downside for me is the infertility but I didn't want kids either way. It's just a bit sad to know that I've lost the option even when I didn't want to use it
>>
>>7503673
this is assuming you're an actual feminine man and not a trans woman, given 'femboy' is used on this board to describe both as the same group
pros:
>will continue looking feminine for longer
>will increasingly feminize over time, which can be both pro and con
>if you're lucky the increasing feminization will be mild and you won't be forced into transition or end up in a situation where you can't pass as male OR female
cons:
>will not prevent aging, and male aging is for the most part easier to mitigate than female
>very likely to destroy both fertility and erectile capacity, and rapidly, even if you take steps to mitigate it
>likely to grow breasts even if you take serms (antiandrogens alone cause gynecomastia)
>some possibility of experiencing dysphoria
>some possibility of depression, lethargy, etc from low t
>making yourself a niche who will only be attractive to people who like specific combinations of masculine and feminine features
>the trans women who call themselves femboys will try to sell you on transition relentlessly and you'll end up trying to justify getting srs while 'still being a boy who wants to be pretty i swear'
>>
>>7503673
>But hormones will fuck up my university and carreer (I've heard bad things about hormones fucking concentration and bipolarity/humor changes.)

You will become more emotional, which might affect concentration, but my humor hasn't been affected at all. So you will still be funny, at least.

>>7503808
>will not prevent aging, and male aging is for the most part easier to mitigate than female

Trans women who start HRT generally end up looking about 5 years younger than they actually are. It won't "prevent" aging, but it will make him look younger.
>>
>>7503845
i've met several long-term post-transition (in other words, aging) women
i'd be inclined to dispute that statement, most of the ones who don't pursue cosmetic surgery to escape it are around the bottom 20% of aging women
>>
>>7503673
>humor changes.
What the fuck?
>>
>>7503886
Well when the fuck did they start? 30? 40? lol
>>
>>7503918
usually very early adulthood, late teens/early twenties
earliest you could pull off back in the 70s and 80s
several had very delayed puberties so were in a similar situation to early-mid teen transitioners
>>
>>7503955
Interesting. I hoped that I would age somewhat nicely, but oh well. I guess suicide at 35 is better than suicide at 15, so transition wasn't a total loss.
>>
>>7503673
if you are depressed about how you feel right now and hormones would fix that, you will have an easier time in school. For years I wouldn't do my school work and would hand in blank assignments because how I felt. Started hormones and psychedelics and I have the highest grades I have ever had
>>
>>7503975
that's the spirit !
>>
>>7503673
>I've heard bad things about hormones fucking concentration
this is just believing that females have a harder time concentrating and does worse in academics because of hormones
protip: it's not true
>>
>>7503673
I got straight A's since I've been on hormones.
>>
>>7503673
When I was taking black market hormones I felt like a retarded bipolar wreck. Then I got prescribed hormones and I mellowed right out, never felt this stable. Feel like a million love units. You ought to talk this over with a shrink or doctor.
>>
>>7503808
>the trans women who call themselves femboys will try to sell you on transition relentlessly and you'll end up trying to justify getting srs while 'still being a boy who wants to be pretty i swear'

First of all, none of us are trans

Second of all, nobody in femgen ever takes srs seriously and the only people who got it had big issues to go with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>7503955
>>7503886
But all of the ones Irl age slow

You're citing creepy hons and late transitioners so it isn't competable.

All the femboys who med look unaturally young.
>>
>>7503907
Women aren't funny so it's understandable estrogen might remove your humor
>>
I'm looking to get a good lay with one :') male bi here
>>
>>7504758
this.

Cosmetic surgery is still a must so focus your career on education so youll be able to afford that shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.