[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you making the money for your transition surgeries/hormone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: money.jpg (901KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
901KB, 1200x800px
How are you making the money for your transition surgeries/hormone replacement therapy? I was saving up with a job I had for 4 years, but I lost the job (long story) and I still have 30k to go. I'm a MTF who definitely does not pass at this point and now am very depressed. It's not like I can just go get a job anywhere. Even at my last job I had to put up with bullying and harassment that I constantly had to brush off and keep going. It sucks because I love to work and now I just feel useless and am not moving anymore towards my goal. How are you all doing it?
>>
>try to get a job
>try for months
>minimum wage
>fired
Goddammit.
>just find a rich male provider to leech off of

On my third provider. Wouldn't recommend the first two, they sucked
>>
Been doing amateur fetish vids for a bit, it doesnt rake in much, but I usually batch record once or twice a week. In between jobs (seems to be the running joke with us) but have a few on the horizon, thanks to some friends putting in words. I'm just shy of a full year of hrt, and my goal for 2017 is to atleast get breast augmentation and/or a butt lift.
>>
>>7491465
>just find a rich male provider to leech off of

How did you go about it?
>>
>>7491465

I have a provider who pays my few bills and for food and doc visits. I need more money on top of it.
>>
>>7490877
If you live in the US some insurance companies are starting to cover transition. I have premera blue Cross and they paid for an orchi, nose job, and trach shave. They even pay for my electrolysis
>>
>>7491500

Just find a man who's likely to endure a codependent relationship? I just happened upon mine dating. He's completely fucked up in the head has some psycholoigcial need to have someone in his care and under his control. We started off just dating but he jerked me around for years and basically cheated on me, so I don't really feel bad about using him. If it wasn't me, it would be some other little shit that came along that he'd spend his money on.
>>
>>7490877
I just transitioned early so I didn't need most of that? Why would you wait so long?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.