[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lgbt in the middle east?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dubai-overview-1400x788-1.jpg (116KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
dubai-overview-1400x788-1.jpg
116KB, 1400x788px
21year old femboy on hrt going to university in dubai next year and was wondering if anyone knows if I'll be able to find some dick, or if my sex life will dry up...
I've heard that alot of middle eastern guys are super repressed and will chase and flirt with fem guys like crazy but i understand how reserved they can be also.
Will most guys just assume im straight or not ask because of fear that they might offend me. Or will I need to initiate the flirting or something? Which I'm thinking is also risky because I don't want to piss anyone off.
>>
>>7490214
You might not even be allowed into the country if you're on HRT.
>>
>>7490230
I'm not trans, and they won't be able to tell im on hrt. I know what you're referring too. I just look like an effeminate male.
>>
>>7490245
If you're not trans why are you on hrt? You'll have breasts in only a few months

Also either all the dick or none based on the circles you engage with
Or death
>>
>>7490214
>21year old femboy on hrt going to university in dubai
LITERALLY WHY???
>>
>>7490276
This is a troll thread, that's why. All kinds of things happen in people's imaginations.
>>
>>7490252
I'm mostly on t-blockers.
>Or death
They wouldn't kill me, I'm white. They would just deport me
>>7490276
Because I like the middle east and I like dubai. I'm not concerned with lgbt human rights or slave labor ect. Shitty, I know but it's how I feel.
>>
>>7490245
If you get searched and they find your medication you won't be allowed entry.
If at any point someone reports you once you're in the country you can be imprisoned as well.

You'd have to be genuinely retarded to want to go to university there.

If you're not just trolling I would seriously recommend not having sex or any relationships there. People blackmail each other there all the time so there will be a decent chance you'll be jailed at some point.
>>
>>7490309
Holy shit you sound horrible, I hope they go full Saudi on your degenerate ass.
Also
>liking Dubai
Yeah, a soulless pile of glass filled with soulless luxury brand stores in the middle of a hellish desert filled with sandniggers sounds great!
>>
File: into the trash it goes.png (140KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.png
140KB, 350x227px
>>7490309
>Because I like the middle east and I like dubai.
Lost case.
I'll read about your execution in the newspapers next year.
>>
>>7490309
Uh no, you don't get deported. You would only be deported if your origin country requests it.
When you commit a crime in a foreign country you are tried based on their laws and imprisoned within their country. You can request extradition from your countries embassy but they have no obligation to actually grant it.
>>
>>7490309
Where is Isis when you actually need them?
>>
Im a femboy on HRT too and lived in a Muslim majority country for a while. If they interrogate you on entry say its for a hormone disorder, if you have a US or UK passport they probably won't bother you. DONT SAY YOURE QUEER.

As far as getting dick goes, the opportunity will certainly arrive though it will be shady as fuck. People might ask you if you're a مخنث pronounced like "mukhannath" or "Mukhnath" in English. This literally means "femboy" in Arabic essentially, if you answer yes people assume you're down to bottom, and I mean in the sense they will try to rape you. Source: almost got raped twice and was lucky I didnt. People might harass you on the street if you present femm, both in a queerphobic way and in a "I want to fuck you" way, its considered pretty acceptable in most Muslim countries. Don't know what cops will do if you look fem in public. Its dangerous as fuck honestly, if you do get kidnapped/raped/murdered etc no one will give a fuck about you. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. People may want to fuck you but also realize if you are a bottom they will see you as 100% subhuman.
>>
>>7490368
Thanks for the actual advice and for sharing your experiences. I'll make sure I try to get to know the person before I tell them I'm مخنث. As sexy as spontaneous rape sounds I'm going to assume it's not.

For everyone else I'm sorry you're so salty about the middleeast/muslims. I understand why you are and I don't blame you, but I'm not, so don't judge or wish me death.
>>
>>7490423
Hopefully you gain some intelligence at university because you certainly don't have any right now.
>>
>>7490428
>>7490428
Mehh, I could care less about gaining intelligence, im focused more on a degree in architecture
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.