[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF Sexuality Quiz!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (236KB, 1002x1336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1002x1336px
Which of these labels fits you best?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11962311

I'm interested because it seems to me (a cis gay man) that the wild majority of trans girls on the internet self-identify as lesbians. I haven't found this to be true of people I meet in the real world which is interesting. Also 100% of trans men that i've met have been gay/bi, but there seem to be none of them on this board so I will keep this poll to MtFs for now :)
>>
>>7468585
This is a poll, not a quiz
>>
Most true trans girls who transition early tend to be straight. It's only late transitioners/men on the internet who give the impression that a lot "identify" as "lesbians". In reality most actual trans women are straight or bi. The latency of bisexual trans women can be attributed to those that grow up being told they're supposed to like women, etc. and more openness among trans people.

There are plenty of ftms on this board, but I'm sure their numbers are similar to mtfs anyway.
>>
>>7468585
>It's only late transitioners/men on the internet who give the impression that a lot "identify" as "lesbians".

Transitioned at 15 and I'm pretty much gay.

Except actually I'm bi but don't tell anyone.
>>
Overwhelmingly, young transitioners are straight, and older transitioners are lesbian.

In the West, most transitioners are old, outside of the West young transitioners are the vast majority. The internet is dominated by people from the Anglosphere and Western Europe. That's why it seems like trans lesbians are everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (125KB, 383x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
125KB, 383x473px
>>7468710
I started hormones at 16 and i'm a lesbian. Honestly i've experienced the opposite effect. Most straight transwomem i know went through their teen years as gay men.

Maybe it's related to the fact that i lost my virginity before i transitioned but i highly doubt that.
>>
>>7468585

Bisexual.
>>
>>7468996
I never said there weren't any legitimate lesbian mtfs, also 16 isn't exactly early unless u were on blockers beforehand
>>
>>7469452
>16 isn't exactly early
WEW LAD
>>
>>7469452
In societties that demonize transsexuals, it is early.
>>
>>7468596
nobody cares
>>
>>7468585
>Bisexual/Pansexual: 53%
Gross.
I hope y'all bisluts kill yourselves.
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (65KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
65KB, 433x469px
>>7469452
>16 not early
I think that the only reason trans kids that start before puberty tend to grow into straight women is because they have to be a really really faggy kid for anyone to notice you're trans before puberty.

Hell i figured i was trans at 10 but still muked about being a retarded kid for 6 years doing nothing about it because what's a kid to even do?

It would all have been simpler if i was a cockgobbling fag boy from the age of 2.
>>
>>7468585
There are real statistics on this made by professionals. You could have just googled instead of making a strawpoll for 4chan.
>>
>>7477043
ya but i wanted results for this board in particular to compare with other results
>>
>>7477405
Well looks like most trannies swing both ways. And why wouldn't they after breaking normal sexuality conventions?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.